My Best Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,738 Followers

Kevin's dad stood up and walked around behind his wife. He stared down at his son, and then suddenly pulled him up and gave him a big hug. Kevin looked astonished.

"Son, I am so proud of you," his dad said. His voice shook with emotion. "Here we were giving you a hard time, but you were just being a really good friend." He released Kevin and turned to me. "Thank you for being so open with us, Steve. I'm glad you were able to work everything out, and I'm glad we were able to help—even if we didn't know it. I'm glad we have this all cleared up."

Kevin's mom was still looking at me with some suspicion in her eyes. She cleared her throat. "Dave, don't you think we should pay Steve something for cleaning up the house so nicely for us?"

"Oh, that's okay," I interjected, waving my hands in front of me. "Really, I'm just grateful—"

"Nonsense," she said. "You worked hard, and you should be paid for it." She turned slightly. "Kevin, would you get me my purse?"

Kevin nodded and left, and his dad's phone rang in his pocked right afterward. He pulled out the phone and muttered apologetically, "I have to take this." He stood and walked away, saying, "Philip! How are you?"

As soon as he was out of earshot, Mrs. Thomas leaned forward. "You were sneaking your girlfriend over here, weren't you?" she hissed. "Mrs. Maxwell may not have caught you, but that's what this was really all about, wasn't it?"

I shook my head sadly. "No, ma'am. Leslie broke up with me when she left for college two and a half weeks ago. I thought my mom was talking badly about her, and that was what started that whole fight in the first place."

"Oh," she said, leaning back in her seat. She blinked a couple of times.

Kevin returned with her purse. "Here you go, Mom," he said.

"Thanks," she said, waving him off after she'd taken it from him.

Kevin looked at me and I shrugged. I didn't know where she was going with this. Kevin hesitated for a moment, but then left us alone in the dining room. I heard the television come on moments later, and Kevin's mom leaned forward to continue in a low voice.

"I thought the fight you got into was because your parents wouldn't let you spend time with your girlfriend. You know, alone time." Again, I shook my head. She continued, "So, you had an older woman over here? I saw you had cleaned our bed linens and made the bed. Did you have some married woman over here in my bed?"

Our eyes met, and I realized she was turned on by the idea. Once again, though, I shook my head slowly. As I tried to think what to say, it felt like a montage playing through my mind of all the times this woman had directed some outrageous accusation at Kevin. She was always accusing him of having sex or scheming to have sex. Clearly she was obsessed with those thoughts and was constantly picturing sex scenes in her mind.

My best friend's mom might just be the most sex-obsessed woman I knew.

"Mrs. Thomas, I would never disrespect you like that—bringing some other woman into your bed for sex. I washed all the bed linens and made all the beds, not just yours. The 'older woman' who came over was my mom. She ran into Mrs. Maxwell in the grocery store, and that was how she found out I was staying here. Mrs. Maxwell told my mom she had seen me house-sitting over here and she was impressed that I was cleaning up everything so well. Apparently, when she looked in the windows, she saw me vacuuming and folding laundry."

Mrs. Thomas's eyes went wide. "She was looking in the windows? Why, that nosy—peeping—" She sucked in a breath and shook her head angrily.

In my mind, I had been turning over the things Kevin's mom thought I had been doing in her house. She looked like she was angry with Mrs. Maxwell, but she was flushed with arousal. Something about picturing me with a married woman in her bed...Oh, shit! She was probably picturing herself as that married woman! I wasn't sure, of course. I thought I would tease her a little to see how she reacted. I leaned forward in my chair and spoke in a near-whisper.

"Mom was concerned about me and Leslie, but that was months ago," I said. "She said something like, 'You need to learn to control yourself, young man. If you keep shoving your big fat dick into every sweet young thing that comes along, you'll wind up ruining both your lives.'" Mrs. Thomas gasped at that, and of course her eyes immediately went down to my crotch. She licked her lips nervously and looked back up at my face as I continued. "Of course, we were more responsible than that, and I told her so. I said, 'Mom, Leslie has been on the pill for years. We don't have to worry about it every time I shoot my hot cum deep inside her.' Sorry, that was too much information, wasn't it? You didn't need to hear that."

She shook her head, but she was practically panting. When I had cleaned their bathroom, I had noticed an unopened container of birth control pills in the medicine cabinet. It was easy for her to picture what I described and I was pretty sure she was imagining what it would feel like to have that hot cum shooting deep into her own pussy. I know that's what I was thinking, and it was getting me hard. I sighed theatrically and leaned back in my chair, spreading my legs enough to give her a clear view of the bulge in the front of my shorts.

"Sorry," I sighed. "I really miss Leslie. The other two girls I dated last year have also moved away. It never would have occurred to me to see an older, married woman." I cocked my head and looked at her face closely. "Mrs. Thomas—"

"Stephanie," she corrected me.

I sat up and looked her over quickly. "Stephanie. I have a feeling you know something you're not letting on. I think you have a specific woman in mind. Do you have a friend who would have wanted to do that? Sneak over here to have sex with a younger guy like me while you were out of town?"

She bit her lip and nodded slowly as she thought about it. "Yes, that's it exactly," she finally whispered.

I looked around before leaning close to her and whispering. "I don't want to take your money, Stephanie. But...maybe you could set me up with this friend of yours. You'd be doing both of us a favor. I think you know me well enough to know I can keep it a secret."

She nodded as she thought it over. "I can do that," she whispered huskily.

I stood up and hugged her to me tightly. "Thank you so much, Stephanie," I whispered in her ear.

She moaned when she felt my thick shaft against her pubic mound. Her eyes locked on mine. "Come over here tomorrow morning at nine o'clock," she whispered. "She'll be here, ready for you."

* * *

She was indeed. When I arrived, I saw that there were no cars in the driveway. I looked at the windows and saw the curtains and blinds were all tightly closed. Stephanie didn't want to risk giving Mrs. Maxwell a show. I knocked on the front door and heard her nervously say, "Come in. It's open."

I opened the door and stepped inside. "It's me, Steve," I called out. Then I grinned when I saw she was standing in the dining room. She was wearing a thick, fluffy bathrobe and had a towel wrapped around her hair. I glanced about for a moment and let out a big breath. "I guess she couldn't make it."

She cocked her head, then had to scramble to catch the towel as it tried to cascade off of her head. "What do you mean?" she asked.

I wasn't sure from what she was wearing if she had changed her mind and I just happened to catch her after a shower. I was giving her an "out" if she wanted it. "There weren't any cars in the driveway," I said. "I guess your friend couldn't make it, or maybe she just wasn't interested."

There was a slight delay while she processed my words. It was tough to reconcile her aroused body language with her troubled expression. "Steve, I..." She trailed off and shook her head. Her legs were visibly trembling, and she leaned against the dining room table for support. I thought I understood her quandary and I carefully walked up to her and gave her a soft smile.

Her breathing was shallow and her hand shivered in mine when I pulled it up to my lips. "It's okay, Stephanie," I whispered. "There never was a friend, was there?"

She shook her head and frowned softly. Her voice was a hoarse whisper when she finally spoke. "I thought I could go through with it. It was my fantasy for so long..." There was a desperate sadness in her eyes when she swallowed and shook her head. "I'm sorry, Steve. Please don't tell anyone."

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She was incredibly tense at first, but after a few seconds she sighed and melted against me. "Don't worry," I murmured into her ear. "Your secrets are safe with me."

"Thank you," she breathed into my neck.

I held her for another minute, savoring the way her breasts felt against my chest. When I finally pulled my head back and looked at her, our eyes locked. She looked so irresistible and aroused, and I shook my head and licked my lips.

"You look so..." I murmured, and then I had to swallow. "May I kiss you?"

She nodded and tilted her head back as my lips closed in on hers. I kissed her gently, but that kiss lit a fire inside her. Stephanie moaned and then aggressively kissed me back. She pressed against me insistently and I gasped when her tongue invaded my mouth. I took an involuntary step backward and she forced me to take another. Her hands roamed over my chest and abdomen, and I took several more steps backward.

When I finally broke off that searing kiss, it was because I thought I was going to run into a wall. I looked behind me and Stephanie growled as she pushed me into her bedroom. Her robe fell open and I had to gasp again. Holy shit! Her body was amazing! I never would have guessed my best friend's mom was hiding such a smoking-hot body beneath her conservative clothes.

Stephanie gasped when she saw my throbbing erection pointing right at her through my shorts. She reached out a shaking hand, muttering, "Is that really...?"

Minutes later, I was fucking my best friend's mom in her bed. Good God, her pussy was tight! I held her ankles wide apart and looked down just to make sure I hadn't accidentally pushed into her asshole. When I did, she panted, "Oh, Steve, you're so dirty! I can't believe you're looking at me like that."

It took me a bit to figure out what she meant. Her husband didn't look at her body when he fucked her? I didn't want to ask—didn't want to bring up her husband while I was fucking her in their bed. The way she was blushing and squirming, I figured she was more uncomfortable than turned on. I lowered her legs to the bed and bent to suck her hard nipples instead.

When she came, her pussy squeezed my shaft so tightly that it hurt. She came a lot. I wouldn't have been surprised if she had left bruises on my dick, but thankfully she didn't. I think I wore her out after twenty minutes, but Stephanie refused to stop until she felt me shooting my hot cum inside her. I knew I had planted the idea in her brain the day before.

"It's okay!" she panted desperately. "I'm on the pill, Steve. You can come inside me all you want!"

I held my full length inside her and rotated my hips. At the same time, I drove my tongue into her mouth and kissed her deeply. Once again, she came hard, squeezing me painfully in the process. When she finished shuddering through that orgasm, I got up from her body. She groaned when my slick shaft pulled from her snug embrace.

"I would love to come inside you," I said gently, "but we have to stop. Someone's going to come home soon."

Stephanie looked from my wet, throbbing dick over to the clock and then back to my dick. Her eyes were huge.

"I can't believe that whole thing fit inside me," she whispered.

I shifted on the bed, moving my throbbing dick toward her face.

"Will you suck it for me?" I asked.

She looked up at my face like she couldn't believe I was really asking her to do it.

"But...it was just inside me," she protested weakly.

"I know," I replied.

She leaned forward and shook her head. Then she gave the tip a tentative lick. I reached down and squeezed her left breast, and she moaned. Closing her eyes, she took the throbbing mushroom head into her mouth. She moaned louder and started getting into it when I slid my hand lower to play with her pussy. I wanted to watch her swallow my load, but we really didn't have time.

She shook her head ruefully after I had stopped her. She was watching me get dressed.

"I still can't believe I did that," she murmured, licking her lips.

I sat on the bed and kissed her. "You looked amazing," I said.

When her husband arrived home ten minutes later, I waved down at him from a ladder in the front yard. I was busily clearing the leaves out of their rain gutters. It took me an hour to finish, and by then he was gone. Stephanie was there to hold the ladder steady when I climbed down with the trash bag full of damp leaves.

"I just called Kevin," she whispered. "He and Jason will be at the movies for the next two hours." She cleared her throat and said, "You've really worked up a sweat. Why don't you grab a shower before you go?"

I rushed through that shower. As soon as I was done, I was back in her bedroom. Stephanie stared at my face as I lapped at her sweet pussy.

"I can't believe you're doing that!" she gasped. She feebly struggled to push my face from her crotch, but I wrapped my arms around her spread thighs and kept right on going. When she shuddered through her first orgasm, her hands shook and tangled in my hair. She came a second time, even harder, when I drove my tongue in and out of her dripping snatch.

After that I slid up her body and sheathed my hard cock inside her once again. She cried out and came instantly.

"Oh, God!" she panted, "I never knew it could be like this!"

This time I didn't hold back. I fucked her fast, using her tight little pussy to get myself off. When I felt that marvelous sensation of my impending orgasm, I whispered hotly in her ear, "Here it comes, Stephanie. I'm going to come inside you!"

"Yes!" she screamed, bucking her hips up off the mattress to welcome my sperm deep inside her.

I didn't have the time to hold her afterwards the way I wanted to. Her daughter could come home at any minute. The way she kissed me and thanked me, I figured this was a one-time thing.

"That was amazing, Steve," she breathed, running her hand over my chest. She leaned up on one elbow and looked at my face. "Nobody can ever know we did this, right?"

I nodded. "Of course," I replied. I smiled at her and leaned up to kiss her again before getting out of the bed and getting dressed. I looked at her and smiled softly. "Wow. You are so sexy, Stephanie. Thank you so much."

She blushed and smiled beautifully.

* * *

Kevin was still my best friend, and he still had four days before he would leave for college. It would have seemed suspicious if I avoided him, so I didn't. We hung out at his house the very next day. Stephanie looked shocked to see me when she answered the door, but before she could say anything Kevin came bounding over and welcomed me in. We played some games on the Xbox in the living room, and I made sure I didn't stare at Stephanie when she came through the room.

After an hour so of intense gaming, I got up to get refills of our drinks and whispered to Stephanie in the kitchen when I did. "I'm sorry I didn't call to warn you. Kevin invited me over. It would have been weird to turn him down. I sure didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"It's okay," she whispered. "I just wasn't expecting you. You guys have fun."

Before I left the kitchen, I caught her staring at my crotch twice. She had an intense, lust-filled look on her face when she did. I had a tough time keeping that face out of my mind for the next hour while I was playing games with Kevin. Twice she came out to check on us. "Are you boys okay?" she asked. "Do you need anything?"

Both times Kevin said, "Nah, we're fine Mom," before I could get out a word. I just looked at her and smiled. Fortunately, Kevin was fixated on the big screen. He didn't see the way his mother blushed and smiled back at me.

I remember we were playing one of those games where we were taking turns playing. Kevin's younger sister came out and watched us for a little while. Chelsea was pretty young—maybe twelve or thirteen—and she wasn't into the same games we were. She cleared her throat after Kevin was finished with his turn. When he turned to look at her, she opened her eyes wide and pointed at her watch.

"Oh, right," Kevin groaned. He turned to me. "I totally forgot. I promised to take Chelsea over to her friend's house today."

I paused the game. "Do you want me to come with you?" I asked.

"No, that's cool man. We're going to pick up a birthday present on the way. You can just keep playing until I get back. It won't be that long."

I shrugged and went back to playing, trying not to think about the fact that Stephanie and I would soon be alone in that house. Kevin was barely out the front door when my character in the game fell off a cliff and died, ending my turn. "Oh, damn it!" I exclaimed, pausing the game once again.

"Are you okay?" Stephanie asked from the doorway.

I shook my head and indicated the screen. "I messed up and got myself killed. Now it's Kevin's turn. I think he expected me to play this game until he got back."

"Oh," she said, looking at me. I don't think she was aware of the sexy way she licked her lips. She started walking into the room toward me. "You know, I never did pay you for cleaning out the rain gutters for us yesterday."

I grinned up at her. "Oh, I thought you did," I replied.

She blushed and shook her head, but then went over to the dining room table and picked up her purse. She pulled out a twenty and came over to me. "All I've got is twenty dollars," she said apologetically, handing the bill to me.

"That's fine," I said, taking the money.

"No, I think you deserve more than that," she said.

I kept my mouth shut. She was getting on her knees in front of me, and I was not about to say something stupid to mess this up. Stephanie looked incredibly turned on as she reached up the leg of my shorts and felt my hardening dick. She looked up at my face as she wrapped her hand around the shaft.

"Maybe I could do something for you," she said huskily. "Would it be okay if I..." Her voice dropped to a whisper and she blushed when she whispered, "Can I suck your dick?"

I nodded, still not trusting myself to speak. She stared at the throbbing head of my cock and breathed heavily once she had worked it out of the leg opening of my shorts. Just like the day before, she was tentative at first. Once she filled her mouth with throbbing dick meat, though, she went to town on it, really sucking me hard and moaning like crazy.

It was sensational, but I expected this to be a quick blowjob that lasted until Kevin returned home. At any moment, I expected to hear his car pull into the driveway and that would be the end of it.

Kevin took too long. I came in his mother's mouth.

"Oh, God," I croaked. Stephanie's eyes shot open when she felt me erupting on her tongue. I don't think she had planned to swallow my cum, but that's what she wound up doing. My legs shook as she drained me. It was incredible. When I finished coming, she stood up and covered her mouth with her right hand.

"I am so sorry!" I panted. "It happened so fast, I didn't have the chance to warn you."

That was when Kevin finally pulled up in the driveway. Stephanie swallowed and muttered, "It's okay," before dashing into her bedroom.

I managed to tuck my dick back into my shorts before Kevin got in the front door. When he walked in, I called out, "Your turn, Kevin."

* * *

The next morning, Kevin called me. I could tell he was driving. "Dude, I need you to cover for me," he said. "I told my mom I'm hanging out with you today, but I'm going to Emily's house. Her parents are out of town. It's probably my last chance to be with her before I leave."

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,738 Followers