My Best Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing, Kevin," I replied easily. "Have fun!"

He laughed. "You know I will!"

I thought carefully before I called his mom.

"Stephanie, if I tell you something, will you promise to keep it a secret?"

"Of course," she replied instantly.

"It's about Kevin," I said. "Now, this has to stay between us. He's not coming over here. He's going to Emily's house. Her parents won't be there."

"Why that sneaky little—" she spluttered.

"And I'm coming over to your house."

I heard her swallow. "Oh," she said quietly.

"You don't mind, do you?"

There was a long pause before she whispered, "Give me a half hour to get ready for you."

* * *

She had a see-through lace gown on when I arrived. It was cut short and framed her sexy ass beautifully when I bent her over and took her from behind. She moaned when I squeezed her ass cheeks and then squealed when I teased her puckered asshole with the pad of my thumb.

"That's so dirty!" she moaned, looking back over her shoulder at me. Her eyes went wide. "Did you just get harder?" she asked, her voice rising to a squeak.

I nodded, driving my cock into her inviting little pussy. I just knew from her expression that she had never been fucked in the ass. It was an incredible turn-on thinking about taking her anal virginity. "You've got such a sexy ass," I moaned. I grabbed her hips and fucked her harder, and she dropped her head to the mattress and moaned helplessly as she came all over my shaft.

The third time she came, her vaginal muscles contracted and actually forced my dick out of her. She collapsed forward onto the mattress before rolling onto her side. This time I was able to lie there and hold her as she recovered.

"Nobody's taken me from behind like that since before I was married," she murmured into my chest. She reached down and tentatively touched my wet dick. She looked up into my eyes again. "Yesterday was the first time anyone came in my mouth," she said, shaking her head. "I couldn't believe how much I liked it."

She slid her head down and slurped me into her mouth hungrily. I reached down her back and slid two fingers into her pussy, and that left my thumb once again pressed against her sensitive little anal pucker. When I warned her, "I'm going to come again," she moaned and sucked me insistently. I felt both her holes quivering when I unloaded in her mouth.

It took me a few minutes to recover after that intense orgasm. Stephanie squealed in surprise when I picked her up and pulled her on top of me. I impaled her wet pussy on my renewed erection and grabbed her hips to guide her up and down on me.

"You look incredible," I whispered up at her.

It felt like her pussy exploded. Her juices gushed out and covered my lower belly and balls. She looked down in astonishment, still quivering on top of me. "Oh God," she croaked. She swallowed hard, and then her eyes shot open. "Oh! Oh! OH!"

I wasn't done yet. I had continued pumping her hips and driving my cock up inside her. Less than three minutes later she shook helplessly through another intense climax. Once again, she looked incredible. She collapsed forward on top of me, panting hard in the aftermath. Before she caught her breath, she started kissing me all over my mouth.

"Oh, God, Steve," *kiss* "that was the most incredible," *kiss* "Ever." She devoured my lips and then whispered, "I love you so much."

Her eyes widened when she realized what she had said. I leaned up to kiss her in return. "I love you too, Stephanie," I whispered. That didn't put her at ease like I had hoped. What shook me was the way my heart leapt in my chest when I said it. My eyes went wide. I had said it reflexively, because she had said it first and I wanted to reassure her. But I realized in that moment I really did love her.

I rubbed her back and then grinned at her when I reached down to squeeze her sexy ass cheeks. "I'm not going to try to steal you from your husband or anything foolish like that," I said. "Kevin is my best friend. I wouldn't be here with you now if you weren't so damned irresistible."

She sighed and kissed me again. "Thank you, Steve."

I rolled the two of us over and looked down into her eyes. "I wasn't finished," I said.

It took her a moment to realize I meant that I wasn't finished fucking her. She was looking at my face expectantly until I drove my cock all the way into her wet pussy. "Oh!" she gasped.

Once again, I fucked her hard and used that wonderful, tight pussy to get myself off. I leaned down to growl in her ear, "It's a good thing you're on the pill. Otherwise all this hot cum would be getting you pregnant."

She cried out incoherently and wrapped her legs around my back as she took that load deep inside her. When I was done coming, she kissed me again. "You are so naughty," she murmured.

When I pulled out of her and rolled onto my back, she showed just how naughty she could be. She sucked my sloppy cock into her mouth and cleaned our combined juices off of me, making a big show of swallowing every drop. She couldn't see the way I shook my head and stared at her. I was in love with my best friend's mom.

* * *

I kissed her several more times before I walked out their front door. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face as I jogged home. I was barely inside our front door when Kevin called me.

"Hey, man," I said when I answered.

"Hey," Kevin replied. "I was thinking it would be a good idea for me to pick you up and bring you over to our place. You know, so my mom doesn't suspect anything."

"Okay," I replied.

This time I called Stephanie to warn her. I wanted her to have the chance to act natural when we showed up together. I thought she did a masterful job of acting as if nothing was amiss, but that performance was lost on Kevin. He was clearly distracted and his mother noticed as clearly as I did.

I followed Kevin back to his room, and I knew his mother was listening outside in the hallway. It would wind up working out for me in a way I could not possibly have anticipated.

"Kevin, what's bothering you?" I asked.

He looked up sharply. "What do you mean?"

I spread my hands and smiled at him. "Come on, man, we've been friends for years. Something is obviously bugging the hell out of you. What is it?"

He lay back on his bed and sighed heavily. "Dude, if I tell you this, you have to promise never to tell anybody."

I shrugged. "Of course. I just hope I can help."

"Alright," he said. "Emily shocked me, man. She was just...kinkier than I imagined."

I heard Stephanie's sharp intake of breath from behind me in the hall and quickly spoke up to cover the sound. "'Kinky' how? That covers a lot of ground."

Kevin sat up and ran both hands over his face. "She wanted me to fuck her in the ass."

I waited a moment, looking at him expectantly before I finally said, "That's it?"

Kevin seemed a little defensive. "Well, yeah. I wasn't expecting it. We hadn't ever talked about it, and I've never done that before. I was fucking her in the pussy and really enjoying it. Then she rolled over and said, 'You've got me so turned on! Put it in my ass!' I didn't know what to do." He looked down at his hands and shook his head. "I went totally soft, and she thought I was turned off by her butt. We wound up fighting, and she told me to leave."

I thought for a second. "Were you turned off by her butt?" I asked.

"No! Of course not. It's just...I've never done that before. I literally did not know what I was supposed to do. Have you ever done it before?"

I nodded. "Once," I said. "She was really into it. I think it turned her on even more to know she would be my first. To be fair, though, she had already done all the work."

"'Work?'" Kevin asked.

"She had already lubricated her asshole and gotten it ready for me," I said. I sighed and sat on the bed next to him. "When you are going to have anal sex, you can't just pull out of her pussy and jam it in her ass. It would be extremely painful for both of you, and probably gross. You have to make sure she's cleaned out her bottom. You know, so there's no poop in there."

Kevin wrinkled his nose. "Okay. Gross, but that makes sense."

I nodded and continued. "After that, you normally need to work lubricant into her ass for several minutes. Not just to get it spread around, but to help her relax those muscles. That's a tiny hole, and if it isn't ready you won't even fit in there. Once you've done that, though...damn. It feels absolutely incredible."

I explained a little further, knowing full well that his mom was out in the hallway taking in every word. Kevin broke out his laptop, and I managed to find a couple of videos that demonstrated how to properly prepare a woman's ass for sex. Once he could actually see it, Kevin felt a lot more confident.

Then we talked through what he needed to say to Emily before he called her. "Be honest with her," I told him. "Tell her what you told me; that you've never done it before and didn't know what you were supposed to do. Tell her you looked all this up, and you are excited to try it with her if she still wants to." When he called Emily, I stepped out of his room to let him make that call in privacy. His mother stood in the living room and stared at me when I walked in.

I walked up close to her so I could whisper quietly, "Stephanie, you need to take a minute to get your expression under control. If Kevin sees you, he'll know you heard everything."

She nodded dully, and then whispered, "You think my ass is sexy, don't you?"

I nodded and she shivered. Then she went into her bedroom and quietly closed the door. A minute later, I heard her shower start up. A minute after that, Kevin came out of his bedroom looking almost frantic. I opened my mouth but he started talking before I had the chance to say anything.

"Dude! You were totally right. She was—" Suddenly he realized how loudly he had spoken and looked alarmed. "Where's Mom?" he asked in a whisper.

"I think she's taking a shower," I said.

He listened intently for a moment and heard the shower running. After sighing, he pulled me close. "Emily had already prepared her ass for me, man. She's waiting right now. I need to get over there, like, now. Can you get yourself home?"

"Go!" I said, shoving him playfully toward the front door. "Just don't get a speeding ticket on the way!"

He turned and shot me a grin. "Thanks, man!"

I thought about just leaving when he did, but figured I should wait for Stephanie to come out of the shower so we could talk privately before I did. When I heard the shower stop, I waited a minute and then knocked on the bedroom door. There was panic in her voice when she answered, "Just a minute!"

I pushed the door open and said, "It's just me. Kevin left. I thought we should talk before I go home."

She was wrapped in a bath towel, with a second towel around her hair like a turban. Her face was flushed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She bit her lip and nodded. "I couldn't help myself," she whispered. Her voice was so quiet I could barely hear her, so I stepped closer. "After listening to you talk, I kept imagining it. I wasn't planning to, but I started touching my...asshole...in the shower." It looked like she struggled to actually say the word "asshole" and she blushed when she did.

My dick lurched to life in my shorts. I looked into the bathroom and saw the open jar of Vaseline on the counter. Stephanie had her left hand holding her towel closed, but her right hand was behind her back. In that moment I knew she had been working the fingers of that hand into her ass. Her eyes were fixed on the front of my shorts. She watched my cock swelling and swallowed hard. She looked up into my eyes.

"You'll be gentle, won't you?" she asked softly.

"Of course."

I absolutely loved taking Stephanie's virgin ass. The way she whimpered into the sheets was incredibly sexy. I knew I wasn't hurting her; she just couldn't believe she was allowing this to happen. I had smeared plenty of petroleum jelly over the head and shaft of my cock. Her tight little hole looked incredible as it spread open and let me in. I slowly worked the head and the first three inches of my shaft into her. Then I held still and rubbed her back, letting her get used to feeling me inside her like that.

I felt her fingers touching my shaft when she reached back between her legs. "Oh, God," she panted. "You're really in my ass. I can't believe you're fucking my ass."

Hearing her say that just made it so much hotter. "God, that looks incredible," I breathed. Her tight asshole gave my cock a squeeze. I pulled back just a little bit and slowly pushed back in, still only working that first half of my dick in and out of her.

"Oh!" she groaned, "I can't believe it. Oh, damn! That's so intense. I never thought...Oh! Oh! Oh!"

I was being careful and gentle, not trying to push any more of my cock into her. But...Stephanie's ass was apparently hungry for more cock. She started pushing her hips back toward me insistently. In just a few strokes, she had buried my full length up her sexy backside. I felt her fingers once again trace around me. When she felt the base of my shaft she gasped and looked over her shoulder at me.

"The whole thing's inside me?"

I nodded.

"Your entire hard dick is in my asshole?"

I nodded again, and felt her fingers frantically stroking her clit. I pulled back slowly and she panted and lowered her head to the bed.

"Do it!" she gasped. "Fuck my ass!"

I was tentative at first, and she had no patience for it. She shoved her hips back toward me hard, again and again, driving her tight little sphincter right down to the base of my shaft each time. When I grabbed her hips and started fucking her the way she wanted, she practically screamed, "Yes! YES! Just like that! Just like that!"

In no time at all I was driving my full length in and out of her almost as fast as I could. When I finally started coming, she bit the sheets to muffle her screams. We both slumped forward after that, and I kissed and nibbled the back of her neck while catching my breath.

I could feel her chest rising and falling as she struggled to suck in air. I was worried about crushing her beneath me, so I pushed on the bed with my arms to take some of my weight off of her back. The muscles in her butt and her legs were trembling violently beneath me. My dick was still pulsing inside her ass, bucking and spewing streams of hot cum deep inside her. I shuddered repeatedly whenever she trembled and squeezed down on me.

My feet were on the insides of her calves. I rubbed them gently up and down the inside curve of her legs as the last of my semen trickled out of me. She was still shuddering beneath me, but she seemed to have caught her breath. She turned her head so that she was facing me and gave me a weak smile. I leaned in to plant a gentle kiss on her lips and then took a deep, satisfied breath.

"Wow," I whispered. "That was so intense."

She shook her head slightly. "I still can't believe we did that," she said. Her soft, high-pitched voice trembled in time with her shaking legs. "Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought..."

There was something about her voice, coupled with the way she was pinned beneath me, that just lit a fire inside me. Even though I had just come inside her, I was still hard. Knowing I was in her ass kept me that way. I reached for her wrists and grabbed both of them, pulling them up over her head and holding them tightly. Using my feet, I pushed her legs wide open beneath me. She gasped when I lifted my hips and drove my hard cock into her asshole.

I bit her earlobe and then hissed into her ear, "Can you believe it now?"

"I—I—" she stuttered. Her eyes were huge and her legs began trembling violently. "Oh!' she gasped when I drove my full length into her again.

She was wide open and completely helpless. Her tender asshole was mine for the taking, and we were both impossibly turned on as I took it. Again. And then again.

When I finally let her up and helped her out of the bed, she could barely walk. She had two massive loads of my cum in her ass and her legs refused to stop shaking. I carefully helped her into her shower. As soon as the warm water cascaded over her body, she made the mistake of saying, "I still can't believe—ooh!"

"Believe it," I growled into her ear as I drove my dick back into her asshole.

I was only half-hard at that point. No way was I going to give her more of the vigorous ass-pounding that I had in the bed. Still, it was incredibly hot for me when I heard her cry out, "I believe it! I believe it! My asshole is yours, Steve!" She convulsed in orgasm and I had to hold her upright. My cock slid out of her slick back door and she sobbed in my arms.

"Are you okay?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she insisted. Then, a moment later she sobbed, "No!"

She turned in my arms and looked up into my eyes, shaking her head. She looked so sexy like that, soaking wet with her hard nipples pressed against me. I wanted her again. My spent cock lurched between my legs, letting me know I could not take her the way I wanted to.

"Oh, Steve," she sighed helplessly, "I never even imagined it could be like this—like it was with you yesterday and today. I never knew I could be like this." Her lips trembled and her voice dropped to a whisper. "I don't know who I am anymore, and it scares me."

Then we both stared at each other in shock when we heard the front door slam. We had taken far too long, and Kevin was already home!

Never underestimate the power of pure, dumb luck. Kevin called out, "Mom! I'm home! I'm going to grab a quick shower."

My mind worked rapidly. "Finish your shower, Stephanie," I whispered.

She nodded, but looked terrified. I leaned around her to rinse my face and upper torso, grabbed a towel, and dried myself feverishly. I looked into the bathroom mirror and ran a hand through my hair quickly. Then I dashed into the bedroom and pulled my basketball shorts and tank top back on before quietly sneaking through the living room and letting myself out the back door.

While I was tying my sneakers, I spied the basketball sitting against the stoop and grinned. At first, I had thought to sneak out through the back yard and make my way home. I knew that risked nosy Mrs. Maxwell catching me. Instead, I grabbed the basketball and began dribbling around the cement slab. Just like at our house, they had a hoop and backboard mounted above the door of the garage.

I hummed and got into my routine of dribbling and shooting. When Mrs. Maxwell looked over the back fence, I smiled and waved without breaking stride. She had seen me and Kevin playing hoops out here so many times over the years she didn't give it a second thought. She just smiled and returned the wave.

Kevin was surprised to see me when he came out a few minutes later. I passed him the ball and he fired up a shot. "Nice one!" I said when it sank into the net.

Kevin jogged up next to me and whispered, "I thought you were going home?"

I sighed. "Your mom came out before I could get out the door. She was still suspicious that I had been sneaking some girl over here for sex while you guys were out of town. I think I managed to convince her that wasn't the case, but by the time she stopped grilling me, we heard you pull up out front. Then she saw the time and said she needed to wash up before she started dinner."

I shrugged and started dribbling back toward the free-throw line. Kevin naturally dropped into a defensive stance and covered me. We played one-on-one for fifteen minutes or so until his mother said something to us from the back door. We stopped and stood upright when we looked over at her.

"What was that, Mom?" Kevin asked.

"I asked if Steve was staying for dinner," she said.