All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Mom'

by soldier4_1

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Your Story***

But ten inches that always kills the storyline. Until you mentioned the ten inches you had a nice storyline after then it went down hill. Thanks for sharing your story I hope you submit some more stories for the practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun Story!

very enjoyable read about every young mans fantasy...hot sex without being crude... the final few paragraphs were a nice touch. I thoroughly enjoyed this one ! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An inch around

Ten inches and an inch around?? Sounds like a straw to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
stupid

long and boring build up. almost stopped at “rock hard abs” and then DID stop at “10 inch cock”. dumb story at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get a grip

10 inch cock!

What BS, ruined a poor story!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
More chapters plead

10 stars...great story. Wish I had of had one myself 10 inches. I sure could have done some real pretty work.lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Writing skills are important

This 1st(?) effort fell flat on many levels. The uneven flow seems to be a combination of your lack of English skills and inexperience with writing. Both spoiled the story for me. Please find an editor & keep trying...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
10 inch? Really?

Rock hard...force myself...10 inch... You sure you don't want to edit this story to add a "hot beef injection?" You write like a pervy 14 year old...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice Story

Maybe we can hear about the pregnancy or pregnancies? I enjoyed this, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

3 stars. Not a bad story, just needs improving. You may only want to write short stories, but try to get more into the characters. You need to get the reader interested in the story as well as the sex. I know this is erotic fiction, but keep the story enjoyable as well as somewhat believable (in people's minds). Keep working and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
phoney pencil dick

what a stupid man you are...my cock was 1" dia when l was in elem school...if youre going to make shit up, at least try to be believeable...you must have the smallest cock in captivity...dont quit your day job...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok

I thought it was fine!!, Do not read a lot of these, but this was good, in my opinion!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Is English your first language? You should really get an editor if you want to continue to write. Some of the errors were small but laughable. It was hot so he ran without a shirt wearing only basketball "shirts". I had to laugh picturing him running in a basketball singlet and no shorts. You also kept changing from present tense to past tense and back again. If you had allowed ratings, I would have given it three stars.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Need to look up what measurements mean 34C bras and 33 just are totally different.

10 inch cock silly, 1 inch diam stupid. Would look like my stylus I use on my tablet, just scaled up. Not even pencil dick.

Your tenses are all over the place, keep to past tense in the story, but present or future can be used in quoted speech.

Best I could give is 3*for good effort, but could not finish it after the silly cock up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Can we get a story about their first pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Inch Round?

If your idea of a big dick is 10in long, and 1in circumference, that is sad. I'm one of the bigger guys the women I've been with have had; usually the thickest. So at 7in long, and 6in circumference at the middle, that's pretty big. Might not be super long, but it's still nearly 2in longer than average, and been told it's quite thick by every woman I've shown basically.

Length becomes largely irrelevant at 7+ inches. 10 inches is never gonna completely fit, because most vagina don't elongate to that size; usually around 7-8 inches fully aroused. Women prefer thick dicks with decent length. And remember; skill is more important than just hammering away like a piston; hitting the same exact spot over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1 inch around

a 10 inch pencil sized dick? Hell a finger is bigger than 1 inch around. LOL!!! pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great little story with a terrific wrap-up of how things turned out for all involved. I appreciate conclusions. :-)

DT

johnstang2johnstang2over 1 year ago

I saw a huge mistake in the first couple sentences of the story. You said Stacy had a figure of 33-23-33 with a bust line of 34C. Those measurements does not make sense. You the first set of measurements cone from bust line-waist line-ass/hip line. So you see you gave two bust lines, 33 and 34. The C part in 34C refers so the cup size girl need to be fitted for a bra properly. A cups are very small breast generally while B size are bigger and a C cup is bigger than a B cup. Generally the further down the alphabet you go the bigger the breast size.

Sadly, I can understand your confusion in all this. Its a severe drawback from the internet. You see back when I was a child we no internet. We did all our shopping by looking in Catalogs first before going. All the Malls anchor Department store came out with one yearly with Sears Roebuck being the biggest and most popular. I especially liked their Christmas Catalog. I learned all about sizes from carefully examining the size charts in those catalogs. Coincidentally, the Lingerie sections of those same catalogs was popular among teenage boys of that era. Most models during that time was around 34B-24-34.

JaneSkalesJaneSkalesabout 1 year ago

Very romantic and sensual. I loved it!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Why does writers like to embellish the size of the guys dick there writing about and make it sound like all women are size queens like size matters or some shit when everyone knows its not the size that counts its how you use it and to johnstang2 what you said makes it sound like in reality that a cup is actually bigger than b cup if that is what you are meaning you are a dumbass instead of saying the further down you go how about wording it correctly and say higher up in the alphabet you go the bigger the breast size which is true cup size is like numbers only in size basically 2 is smaller than 3 but bigger than 1 so looking at it in cup size order b cup is smaller than c but bigger than a

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 2 months ago

Good story concept, but overall too many mistakes with words, punctuation, grammar, plus logic loops. You really need an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous