My Best Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside the Master Bedroom, Stacy crawls on her bed on all fours as I climb behind her. Stacy looks back at me and wiggles her tight little ass. I grab her hips and aim my cock back at her entrance as I reach up and fondle her tits.

Stacy knew I was teasing her as she could feel the tip of my cock near her entrance, but I refuse to penetrate. She looks at me as I continue to fondle her tits as she looks at me with those pleading eyes.

I finally plunge myself into her pussy as she takes my entire cock in one go. Stacy lets out a moan of pleasure as I begin to fuck her like a mad bull, and there was no tomorrow. I hold her waist, listening to her cries of joy and her tits bouncing back and forth with each thrust.

"Yes, yes," Stacy cries as I continue to pound her tight pussy.

I hold her waist tight and pull her closer as I cum again in her pussy. Stacy cries out to the heavens as she also cums all over again.

Stacy turns over and looks at me with a smile. I grab her legs and pull her close. Stacy looks at me in surprise.

"Damnit, you are far better than my ex-husband," Stacy says as I position myself at her entrance again. I could never get tired of her pussy, and I wanted her all to myself.

Given how tight she is, I wonder how often her ex-husband fucked her.

"I take it he didn't please you?" I said between my thrusts.

"Never made me cum," Stacy says in between gasps. "and he barely lasted two minutes."

This surprises me. He clearly was a pathetic lover if he couldn't make Stacy happy in bed.

Stacy reaches down and rubs her stomach as I continue to thrust inside of her.

"Wait," says Stacy. "take it out."

I look at her in confusion but did as she requests as I take my cock out of her pussy. She scoots downwards and places my cock on her stomach. My cock is long enough to reach her belly button from her pussy lips.

"Oh my god," Stacy says in pure surprise. I could see as she looks at my cock. She could only imagine what it must look like having my big dick inside of her.

Stacy readjusts herself as she realigns my cock at her entrance. I didn't need any further encouragement and push back inside of her as she cries out in pleasure.

Once again, I thrust back inside of her, watching her face show pleasure as she lets out moans of pleasure. I reach down and grab her tits as she throws her legs over my shoulder, allowing me deeper access inside her pussy as I pump away.

Stacy moans turn into cries as I pump harder and faster. Her pussy gripping me like no tomorrow. Stacy again cries out to the heavens as she as another massive orgasm. I couldn't hold back any longer from this heavenly feeling and cum for the third time inside her pussy.

Stacy looks down and holds her pussy open as she watches and feels me cumming inside of her. Jets of cum ejecting deep inside her towards her womb as she moans and gasps upon the feeling.

Once I finish, I collapse on top of her but knew I would fuck her again soon once I regain my strength.

Stacy didn't object to me, laying on top of her. Hse spreads her legs and allows me to have my cock buried deep inside of her.

I look at her eyes before I bend down and kiss her on the lips. She kisses me back as she holds me.

"I love you," I told her once we broke the kiss.

Stacy looks at me in surprise. She holds me closer to her body so I could feel her tits smash against my chest.

"I love you too," Stacy whispers in my ear.

By the time Alex came back, he had found out that I've been fucking his mom all over the house, including inside the shower and the pool.

Alex talks to me about what was happening to me, and his mom and I admitted that we ended up having sex and were now sleeping in the same bed. Alex couldn't hold back his surprise that his best friend and mother fucked, but he knew me well enough to know that I didn't hurt his mother. I also told him my plans to marry her, and he agreed only if my mother says yes.

In the pool, Stacy sits on my laps naked and with my cock inside of her. I pull the ring out and offer it to her, asking her to become my wife. Stacy didn't hesitate and said yes as she kisses me deeply with passion.

We married that august, a shocking surprise to my parents and the town.

The bigger surprise was when Stacy announce she was pregnant with my child on our wedding day.

Alex went on to college and started his own business. I knew he questions my relationship with his mother, but after seeing his mother happy for the first time in a long time, he knows I'm a good husband to her.

After seven years of marriage, we now have three kids. Stacy had to get on birth control as we refuse to use a condom. Alex loves his little brothers and sister.

As for me, I stay home with the woman of my dreams, making her happy in the bedroom, and in her life.

I have no regrets.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 month ago

Good story concept, but overall too many mistakes with words, punctuation, grammar, plus logic loops. You really need an editor.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Why does writers like to embellish the size of the guys dick there writing about and make it sound like all women are size queens like size matters or some shit when everyone knows its not the size that counts its how you use it and to johnstang2 what you said makes it sound like in reality that a cup is actually bigger than b cup if that is what you are meaning you are a dumbass instead of saying the further down you go how about wording it correctly and say higher up in the alphabet you go the bigger the breast size which is true cup size is like numbers only in size basically 2 is smaller than 3 but bigger than 1 so looking at it in cup size order b cup is smaller than c but bigger than a

JaneSkalesJaneSkales12 months ago

Very romantic and sensual. I loved it!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories