My Best Friend's Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
868 Followers

"Now. I'm afraid I will need you to take my cock down your throat again Rachael." He told her to get on her knees, which she did. Jack got his phone and walked over to her. He shoved his cock down her throat and took a picture. He took another one with his cock in her mouth, not fully buried. He then took another picture with her mouth open, his cock resting on her tongue.

"Just a little insurance. Did the same thing with your sister and niece." Jack said, "Didn't cum in them though, so I guess you're a little unique."

Jack walked over to his clothes and put his underpants and jeans back on, fastened them up and opened the MindApp app on his phone. He held the phone in front of the two sisters and within 3 seconds, they were in control again.

"I hope your pleased with being chosen Rachael." said Jack, "you have no idea how hard it was to not cum down your sisters throat."

Rachael stared at him. "I cannot believe you've cum inside me. What the fuck is wrong with you? Is this what you do? Just walk over to women and fuck them?!"

"I'm home from University and you've both got massive tits. What do you expect?"

"Are you serious!?" said Rachael "What the hell!"

"Look. I think I'm gunna go now, kinda feels like I've overstayed my welcome." Jack said, walking to the bathroom door, "and remember ladies, no telling. These photos are dying to get online."

"No telling!?!" demanded Rachael, "You've cum inside me!"

"Anything to add Debs?" Jack said to Debbie.

Debbie opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She couldn't believe what Jack had done.

"I'll see you later then." Jack turned, "Oh well. Not later cause you know, term times and all, but I'll be back at Easter. Maybe we could have some more fun then." And then Jack was out of the bathroom and walking down the stairs.

Rachael looked at her sister, "Is that guy serious?", her voice was full of anger.

Debbie nodded. "I'm sorry Rach. Are-are you okay?"

"What the hell am I going to say to Emma?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry but he has photos of me and Amy as well. I don't want them online."

Rachael spluttered and looked bewildered. "What, so we just let him fuck us whenever he wants?"

Debbie shrugged, "You don't have to. You're living down South with Emma but...I-I think I'm going to be his personal cum slut from now on. I don't know how to get him to stop without spreading those photos."

Rachael gulped. She felt so bad for her sister. "I—Er—I reckon we should get dressed."

Debbie nodded, before standing up and walking over to her clothes. She sighed and got dressed.

MY BEST FRIEND'S MOM.

THE END.

AirWrites
AirWrites
868 Followers
12