My Best Friend's Mom Pt. 04 - Anniversary

Story Info
Busty women are fucked hard during mom's wedding anniversary.
8k words
4.48
45.2k
72

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
871 Followers

Note from the author:

Greetings everyone! This story marks my 25th story that has been published to Literotica! It's been quite the journey from that very first story, all the way up to this one! I wanted to personally say thanks for reading the various stories over the past couple of years, it's much appreciated!

This genre/style of writing isn't for everyone, and that's fine. For those of you that have enjoyed reading my various stories over the years, THANK YOU!

The story you are about to read is part 4 of the 'My Best Friend's Mom' series. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The date was April 15th. It was a special date for two reasons. It was Good Friday, the start of the Easter bank holiday weekend. It was also the wedding anniversary of Debbie and Peter Hoops.

They had been married for 10 years today.

With the Easter bank holiday weekend ahead of them, the Hoops family had organised a weekend getaway to Brackney Hall, a stately home in the country that had been converted into a hotel, in order to celebrate the 10 year milestone.

A number of friends and extended family had been invited, and the list of those who had RSVP'd as 'Yes' was a good amount.

Debbie and Peter, obviously. Their son Simon and their daughter Amy. Debbie's sister, Rachael and her wife Emma were at the Hall. There were also Debbie's parents, Mike and Sylvia. And Peter's side of the family too, his mother and father, John and Lucy.

That was it for immediate family, but the extended members included Simon's uncle Davey and his family, who had flown in from Australia. A couple of cousins - Angie, Robert and Crystal - who only seemed to pop up a couple of times a year were also at the Hall for the celebrations.

Both Debbie and Peter had invited a number of their friends and work colleagues too. Debbie's best friend, Agatha, had helped organise the whole trip, so she had been coming from the beginning. Gerald, Harry P, Harry S, Christie, Nigella and Sarah had all accepted the invitation.

As you can see, Brackney Hall was full to the brim with guests.

A taxi pulled up outside the main entrance and Jack Cooper got out of the car. As Simon's best friend, he had invited Jack to the celebrations, who had gladly accepted.

Jack got his suitcase from the boot of the taxi, paid the driver and then made his way into the hotel.

He reached the check-in desk and gave his name. The receptionist was a gorgeous blonde called Tiffany. "Do you have a boyfriend, Tiffany?"

The blonde blushed, hesitated for a second and then said "I don't."

"Well, that is a crime. You are a stunner."

Her smile grew wider, "You're not so bad yourself. Although I think I'm too old for you."

Jack smiled back, "You'd be surprised."

Tiffany let out a barely-audible giggle, "So, here's your room key. You're in 234. Now, because there's so many of you here for the event, everyone is scattered throughout the Hall so we've just placed you wherever we had availability. Doesn't look like anyone requested a specific room."

Jack winked at the blonde, said thanks, took the room key and turned.

The Hall was of a good size: the entranceway was fairly large and had a huge staircase to the back. The Hall itself was made up of three floors: the ground, homing the entrance, the tea room, the events hall and the kitchens. The first and second floors were where the guest rooms could be found.

Simon came rushing down the stairs, over to his friend. "Hey buddy."

"Hey man. Nice place this."

"Yeah it's not bad is it?" laughed Simon, "what room did you get?"

"234."

"I'm in 309. Mom and Dad are in 314, Aunt Rachael is in 211 and then we've got everyone else all over the place." said Simon, "We've packed the place out. There's a few of the extended family here, don't see them much. There's a load of Mom and Dad's friends here too, some from work I think."

"Plenty of folks then."

"Yep." replied Simon, "Anyway, I was just off to have a walk around the gardens. I'll let you get settled in and then will catch up with you in a bit."

"Yeah, nice one." replied Jack

The two friends parted and Jack climbed the stairs, walked along the corridor until he arrived at room 234. The room was nice and spacious, plenty of storage space and a massive double bed.

Jack spent a little bit of time unpacking his suitcase, hung his clothes in the wardrobe and laid down on the bed for 5 minutes.

Time passed and Jack decided that before meeting up with Simon, he would have an exploration of his own. It had been ages since he'd seen everyone, so a catch up was required. He chuckled to himself and made his way over to room 211.

*

Jack knocked on the door. A couple of seconds later he was greeted by a familiar face but one he had only seen briefly: Emma. Rachael's wife.

"Hello Jack." said the blonde. Her voice was cold towards him,

"Hi Emma, how are you?" replied Jack

"Oh, I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"And Rachael?" asked Jack

"She's doing okay. Well, okay as she can be after you fucked her."

"She told you then?" replied Jack

"She told me everything. About you, how you fucked her and then-then how you came inside her. Not to mention you fucking Debbie. And the photos."

Jack quickly shook his head, "No, I got rid of those photos. Everything. Look." and he pulled out his phone, "I'll show you." and he turned it to face Emma. Instead of a gallery however, she was greeted with the MindApp application.

The blonde stood there. She didn't have a stern look on her face anymore. She seemed calm and collected. On the inside though, her stomach was doing somersaults.

"Why don't you sit yourself down on that bed?" said Jack.

Emma wanted to scream, to stop herself from walking but she couldn't. She turned and walked over to the double bed that was situated in the middle of the room. She sat down, facing Jack at the door.

He walked into the room and closed the door quietly behind him.

Jack could hear the shower in the en-suite. Rachael has obviously jumped in to freshen up.

Emma was looking Jack in the eyes and he was looking back. The last time Jack had seen Emma, she had long blonde hair and was, to Jack's mind, fairly petite. Now however, she was sporting shorter hair, a little shorter than shoulder length.

The blonde had also had a boobjob. Jack didn't know her exact cup size before but she was certainly bigger. He knew that Debbie was a 38E so he guessed that Emma was around a 36D.

She was wearing a white, buttoned shirt. A black skirt and tights. She looked hot.

Jack unbuttoned his jeans and undid his belt before taking them off and throwing them on the floor.

Emma could simply stare, unable to stop herself as Jack undressed. He chucked his underpants on top of his jeans and smiled.

If Emma's eyes could have widened, they would have. Just like her busty wife, she couldn't believe this was happening.

"Grab my cock and jerk it." said Jack

Emma obeyed and her right arm shot out. She took Jack's cock in her hand. He was semi-hard at 6 inches. Once Emma grabbed his cock, she felt it harden fully. She simply stared as she began to jerk off his 8-inch cock.

Jack sighed with pleasure as the busty blonde moved her hand up and down. Emma noted that his cock was girthy as well as long, which made things a little more difficult.

"Play with my balls." said Jack

As Emma continued to jerk off Jack in her right hand, her left came up and caressed his balls. They were massive. Emma playfully squeezed them before fondling them, not applying too much pressure.

After a minute of watching Emma jerk him off, Jack stopped her and her arms went back down to her side.

"Let's try something else, shall we?" Jack said, his voice was playful.

Grabbing the base of his cock in one hand, he grabbed the back of Emma's neck with the other and bent her forwards slightly. She was still sitting on the edge of the bed when she felt Jack slide his cock into her mouth.

Like all the other women, Emma's mouth was wet and warm and made Jack sigh with pleasure. He bobbed Emma's head back and forth as he made her suck his cock.

Emma was disgusted. Her mind was full of 'what the fuck' and 'how dare he'. She had been with one boy in her entire life, but that was when she was much younger. Her jaw was opened wide to fit Jack's cock in her mouth and she was uncomfortable.

Jack continued to bob Emma's head back and forth for another minute before pulling his cock out of her mouth and slapping her lips.

"You're a good little cocksucker for a lesbian Emma. Your mouth is amazing."

Jack slid his cock back into Emma's mouth but didn't bob her head. Emma was relieved for the first couple of seconds but then her heart began to race as she felt Jack pull her head further forwards.

Jack's cock hit the back of Emma's throat. Her nose was resting at the base of his cock. She had taken all 8 inches into her mouth. Jack pushed past and shoved his cock into her throat.

Emma couldn't do anything. She couldn't even gag. Her eyes began to water as Jack kept her in position, his cock buried in her throat.

Both hands on the top of her head, Jack thrust forwards a little, fucking Emma's throat slightly. The blond wanted to scream, to tell him she was choking on his cock but no sound escaped.

Another small thrust and Jack pulled his cock out of Emma's throat, giving her the opportunity to take in as much air as she could.

Seconds later, Jack grabbed her head again and held it in place as he shoved his cock back into her mouth. Instead of wasting time bobbing the busty blonde's head back and forth, he kept her still.

Jack began to thrust back and forth, his cock sliding forwards and back in her mouth. The 20-year-old told her to use her tongue. Emma couldn't stop herself and began to swirl her tongue around his thick cock.

Jack moaned with pleasure as he felt her tongue glide over his shaft. He felt Emma lick the underside of his cock as he continued to fuck her mouth.

Jack increased his pace. He went faster and faster, facefucking the blonde. He cock was covered in spit. Threads of saliva dangled from Emma's lips, dropping onto her shirt.

Emma's jaw began to ache with the sheer effort of taking in such a big cock. Before long, she heard Jack speak again.

"Gag for me you sexy bitch, I want to hear you."

And with that, Emma stopped being silent. As Jack continued to pound her mouth, gagging sounds erupted from her mouth. She gagged and gagged, yelped and squealed as her face was fucked relentlessly.

"Take off your shirt." Jack said, as he continued to facefuck Emma.

She did what she was told, unable to stop. As the gagging continued, Emma reached down and undid her buttons and took off her shirt. Jack smiled at her tits, they were much, much bigger now.

Spit continued to drip onto Emma's cleavage and with a final thrust in her mouth, Jack stopped facefucking her.

"You do the work now. Grab my cock and suck it,"

As Emma grabbed Jack's cock in her right hand and shoved it in her mouth, she began to again, suck it. At the same time, Jack squeezed her tits through her bra and sighed to himself.

Amazing.

He wasted no time and unhooked her bra, throwing it to the far side of the room. Jack grabbed both of her tits in both hands. He caressed them before squeezing them. Emma's mind gave a little jump at feeling Jack on her tits.

Jack continued to squeeze Emma's tits. First he grabbed both, squeezing them at the same time, before grabbing one boob after the other, and squeezing.

Jack stood there, looking at the busty blonde for another minute before telling her to stop sucking his cock and to stand up.

Emma stood up and Jack grabbed her by the waist and turned her, so she was facing the bed. Jack grabbed the zip on the back of her skirt and unzipped it, letting it fall to the floor at Emma's ankles.

She was wearing a pair of black panties, which Jack grabbed without hesitation and pulled off. Again, letting them fall to Emma's ankles.

Emma was seriously concerned now. Here she was, completely naked and unable to stop Jack from doing whatever he was going to do. She felt-

-Her mind stopped as Jack buried his face in her pussy and began to eat her out. She felt his tongue glide over her pussy. She felt Jack grab her ass cheeks in each hand and squeeze as he continued to eat her pussy.

Jack continued to eat the blonde out for a couple of minutes before stopping. He manoeuvred Emma's legs so her clothes were free and chucked them with her shirt. He had kept her tights on.

"Sit back down on the bed and face me." Jack commanded

Emma did as she was obeyed and sat on the bed, turned around and was looking into Jack's eyes. Jack squeezed her tits again before shoving his cock back into her mouth.

30 seconds later and the shower turned off. Rachael had finished. He heard her in the en-suite, drying herself off and using whatever toiletries she had brought with her.

Jack slid his cock into Emma's throat as the bathroom door opened and Rachael stepped into the room.

She looked good, thought Jack. Nothing much had changed since the last time he had seen her. She still had her short, shoulder-length black hair. It looked like she had been working out in the past couple of months, she looked fit.

The white towel covered most of her body and she stared at Jack and then at Emma.

"What the fuck are you doing!" she demanded

"Hello to you, too." said Jack, "I'm fucking your wife's throat."

Rachael was aghast, her eyes wide and she strode over to Jack. "Take your cock out of her this instant!"

To Rachael's surprise, Jack obeyed and pulled his cock from Emma's throat. Rachael couldn't help herself and looked down. She saw his long, thick cock was covered in spit.

"Why the fuck did you do that to her?" demanded Rachael

"I knocked on the door and she gave me evil eyes, started badgering on about me fucking you and Debbie blah blah, so I had to shut her up." replied Jack

Rachael sat beside her wife on the bed and put her arms around her. "You bring her back. Use that stupid fucking app and snap her out of it."

Jack just stared at Rachael. "Here's an idea, I'll bring her back if you do something for me."

"Fuck you. You're not using that app on me again." she replied

"I wasn't thinking that. This time, if you want your wife back, you'll suck my cock of your own volition." replied Jack

"You're joking? Why the fuck do you think I want to suck you off? Forcing me with that app is bad enough, now I have to want to do it?"

"Yeah. And lose the towel as well."

Rachael stared at him. Months had passed since she had last laid eyes on Jack. Months since he had fucked her and she had felt him cum inside her. And now, here she was, in the same position. Again.

She scowled at Jack as she took off her towel and threw it onto the floor. Maybe it was because it had been so long but Jack thought her tits looked bigger. Rachael tilted her head back and looked at the ceiling as Jack bent forwards and grabbed her tits.

He squeezed them, before reaching down and gliding his tongue over them. He sucked on her nipples for a couple of seconds before standing back up.

"I want you to sit in the middle of the bed, legs open." Jack said

Rachael sighed but did as she was told. She shuffled herself onto the bed, in the centre. She opened her legs wide and leant back ever-so-slightly, using her arms as support.

Jack climbed on the bed and stood over the busty woman. Rachael stared up at him, his massive cock and balls in her eye line.

"Emma. Play with your wife's pussy."

Rachael's eyes went wide from the unexpected nature of Jack's request. She moaned with pleasure as Emma buried her face in Rachael's pussy and began to eat her out.

Whilst Rachael moaned, Jack grabbed his cock and turned slightly, before shoving his cock into Rachael's mouth.

Her moaning became muffled as Jack slid his cock further into Rachael's mouth. Jack thrust forwards and back, his cock sliding over her tongue, back and forth.

Rachael grabbed the back of Emma's head and ran her fingers through her hair, before closing her eyes.

A few seconds later, and without warning, Jack increased his speed, thrusting back and forth faster and faster. Rachael's eyes snapped open suddenly and she looked up at Jack, seeing a grin on his face.

Rachael gagged louder and louder as she was facefucked. Jack grabbed her head with a tight grip and kept it in position as he relentlessly pounded her mouth. The yelps and groans that escaped from her mouth drove Jack wild.

"Finger your wife, Emma."

Rachael's moans of pleasure were mixed with her ferocious gagging as her blonde wife began to use three fingers to fuck her pussy.

Another minute of rough facefucking and Jack pulled out.

Rachael continued to moan as Emma fingered her. "Suck my balls." demanded Jack.

Rachael used one hand to carry on supporting her, but with the other, grabbed Jack's balls and opened her mouth. The busty woman took his left ball into her mouth and sucked. She twirled her tongue over his ball and let it drop out of her mouth. She took the right one in her mouth and repeated the process.

She grabbed the back of Emma's head again and pushed her down, ever-so-slightly.

"Good girl.' said Jack, smiling

"Are you going to help her now?" Rachael said, managing to get words out between moans of pleasure.

"I need to cum first." replied Jack and without warning, shoved his cock back into Rachael's mouth. The force of entry made Rachael tumble a little and she had to fling her arm from Emma's head back onto the bed to support herself.

Jack wasted no time and began to fuck her face. He was in heaven. Rachael's moans of pleasure mixed with the sounds of her gagging, the sounds he was making her produce, was ecstasy.

Another minute of relentless facefucking and Jack's cock began to twitch. He pulled his cock out of the warm, wet mouth and jerked himself off for a couple of seconds.

Then, he exploded. Cum erupted from his cock and covered Rachael. He covered her face in cum, he covered her tits in cum and he covered her belly and legs. Due to where she was, Emma's back and hair were also covered in his cum.

"Clean me off." Jack said to Rachael. Scowling again, she took his cock into her mouth, swirled her tongue around and took the last few drops of cum, before swallowing.

Rachael's pussy was on fire and she was closing to cumming when she heard Jack say, "Emma, sit up."

Emma did so, her blank face simply stared at Jack as she sat up on the edge of the bed. Jack retrieved his clothes and popped them back on, before getting his phone and placing it in front of Emma.

Seconds later, she was back.

"How fucking dare you." the blonde said, her voice breaking a little, "how dare you!"

Jack looked at Emma before glancing over to Rachael. "I think you two better get another shower. You're covered."

Jack smiled, turned and walked towards the hotel room door.

"And remember ladies," he said, wiggling his finger, "I've still got all the previous evidence, all saved on my phone, so no telling."

And with that, he walked out of room 211 and began whistling a tune.

Emma and Rachael stared at each other, a silent connection of 'are you alright?'. The two women stood up, held hands and walked towards the bathroom.

*

Jack spent the next hour exploring the Hall, before heading outside and meeting Simon within the grounds. The gardens of the Hall were nice to walk through, well presented. Simon and Jack spent a while chatting and catching up, they hadn't really seen each other for a good number of months.

They parted ways a little after 2 in the afternoon. Simon headed inside to chill out before the anniversary party this evening. Jack decided to stay outside and wandered about some more.

AirWrites
AirWrites
871 Followers