My Best Friend's Moms Ch. 02

Story Info
Dylan's determined to bed Selma and Izzy...
6.5k words
4.64
45.3k
81
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,033 Followers

Between ball practice and school I had not seen Mrs. C, except in my mind as I beat off every night. The picture of her with her face covered in my sperm, then licking it off her fingers! I was more determined to get her naked and fuck her. Then today at ball practice, Mrs. Thomas showed up to talk to Coach Parker.

I was getting a drink of water in the dugout when Mrs. Thomas walked up, "Well hello Dylan, do you think you could ask Coach Parker if he could talk to me a minute," she ask smiling. I had been warming up in the bullpen, while the coach was hitting infield practice, when I looked up at her my jaw dropped. She was wearing a light green dress with a V neckline showing her ample cleavage, and hugged every curve of her body. The light green dress made her hazel eyes look green, and her shoulder length dark hair frame her oval face. I don't believe I had ever seen her looking more sexy.

"Sure.. Mrs. T.." I stuttered. With that said she turned and walked over to the bleachers and sat down. Watching her walk away my dick stirred seeing her ass sway, like 2 cats in a sack going to the river.

"Coach," Mrs. Thomas is here and needs to speak to you," as I pointed to her over on the bleachers. Coach Parker is 35 years old, and took over the team last year, and had the reputation of being a ladies man about town. I had seen him out several times, with different women on his arm, and they all seemed to be in awe of him. Coach stands about 5' 11" and weighs 175 lbs. and was muscular, with wavy dark hair and brown eyes. I had never thought about it before, but yeah, I could see where women would think of him as handsome.

Coach called the team to gather around, and told them to be here for the game tomorrow at 1 p.m. to warm up. Now hit the showers, except you Dylan I need to talk to you. He told me to pick up the equipment while he talked to Mrs. Thomas, then he and I would talk.

As I picked up the equipment, I watched Coach and Mrs. Thomas, and noticed she seem to be flirting with him, and would find reasons to touch him on his arm or shoulder as she smiled at him. What the hell, is something going on between them I wondered. Maybe I could figure a way for this too work for me, if I could get my dick to go down before the Coach came back.

Putting the last of the equipment in the bag, Coach came back as Mrs. Thomas drove off. "Dylan, I have been thinking and I have decided to start Matt on the mound tomorrow and you will play center field. We have a doubleheader tomorrow and I'm saving you for the second game," as he patted me on the shoulder and walked off.

What the hell. Matt's not a bad pitcher, but Bobby Rodgers is much better, and everyone knew we had to win both games tomorrow, in order to have chance to play in the State Championship. Was that the reason Mrs. T was talking to Coach?

Our town's name, Thomasville, was named after Mr. Thomas' great, great-grandfather. The lumber business had been handed down from one generation to the next, and now Frank Thomas operated it. Isabella, or Izzy as she was called was a Commercial Real Estate Agent, and between their two incomes were very well off financially. They lived in an old part of town, in 2 story antebellum home that was built back in the 1870's. I thought they had a happy marriage, but I was wondering if some hanky-panky was going on between Izzy and Coach.

Saturday was game day and Mom was preparing drinks and snacks, as I entered the kitchen. She was wearing a pair of red shorts and a white T-shirt with the Cardinals logo across the front, her brown hair in a pony tail, that stuck out the back of her red baseball cap. Damn she looked good. I wasn't thinking of her in a sexual way, but it made me wonder what her life was like without Dad. I had seen men light up when she smile or talked to them, but I wasn't aware of any men asking her out. She had to be lonely, right?

"Hey sweetheart, are you going to ride with me," she ask?

I really had not planned on it, but I knew the other parents would travel together, and I didn't want to see her having to drive up alone. "Sure thing Mom, I thought that way I could make all the guys jealous that I was riding with the prettiest girl in town," as I smiled at her.

"You don't have to flatter me, I have already packed a cherry pie," she laughed.

Mom had purchased a Nissan Armada, which gave us plenty of room to load up everything, including lawn chairs and folding table, to be used between games. As we parked Mr. and Mrs. C pulled up, then right behind them Ben drove up in his car.

Ben and I were talking when Matt came walked up and said, " Hey Guys, coach just told me I'm starting today," with a puzzled look on his face.

"Matt stop worrying, you'll do fine, I got faith in you," I told him. "Just relax and watch the signals Ben gives you. He never steers me wrong, unless it's about women," I laughed.

Ben was a damn fine catcher and got Matt go and start warming up his arm. As I turned I saw Mr. C talking to Mr. Thomas behind the dugout, as Mrs. Thomas arrived in her new Lexus RX 350. Getting out of her car she started walking toward the bleachers, with many male eyes watching this 'wet dream' strut our way. She had on a pair of red framed sunglasses, no hat, her dark hair cascading down her back, and a pair of red shorts that looked they were painted on her. The T-shirt was like my Mom's, except Izzy's looked a size to small, her breast looked like they were trying to escape their confines, as they jiggled with every step she took in her open-toed sandals.

Mom and Selma greeted Izzy and the three of them claimed their seats in the bleachers. Selma was dressed like Mom, red shorts, red ball cap, and identical T-shirt, and looked like a young girl standing next to Mom and Izzy, being so petite.

Time to think baseball I told myself, anything except where I wanted to stick my pecker. Game time dude, play ball.

Matt had a hard time on the mound, the first two batters singled, and he walked the third batter. I felt sorry for him, people were booing after the walk, when I saw Ben and the coach walk out to the mound. After a minute the coach walked back to the dugout, but Ben continued talking to Matt, then handed the ball to Matt and returned behind the plate. Fortunately the number 4 batter hit a hard ground ball to short stop Bobby Rodgers, which he fired home getting the lead runner out, and Ben fired to third to force the runner out. Now we had 2 outs and runners on 1st and 2nd. The fifth batter nailed Matt's 3rd pitch driving the ball to deep center field driving me back to the fence, which I was able to leap and catch it before it sailed over for a home run.

We came in and batted and it was three up and three down. I was the 3rd batter, with Ben on deck, when I popped up to the damn pitcher. Ben just shook his head and went to get his catchers equipment on, while I looked at coach to see if he was replacing Matt. NOPE. So I strolled out to center field. Some how Ben coxed Matt through the 2nd inning allowing only 1 run. Ben was up when we came in and drove one up the middle and was able to get on first. But our next batter hit into an easy double play. Our next batter struck out. Again no runs.

Finally in the 3rd inning we scored a run, but hell they scored 2 more runs leading 3-1 going into the fourth. Still coach left Matt in, but after the end of the fourth the Cougars were leading 5-2, he pulled Matt and brought Bobby in to pitch. Matt took second base and coach moved the second baseman to short stop.

During the 5th and 6th innings Bobby held them to no hits or runs and we were able to eek out 2 runs. High Schools only play 7 innings, so as we took the field at the beginning of the 7th. Bobby let one get away from him and hit the first batter, so we had a runner on 1st. The second batter hit one over third baseman's head for a single. The next batter hit a hard grounder to Matt at second, and the 2nd base runner took off for third, thinking fast Matt went to 3rd with the ball and the short stop covered 2nd base as Matt and the 3rd baseman eventually ran the runner down and tagged him out. Bobby struck out the next 2 batters, so at the bottom of the 7th we were down 5-4. Matt batted 9th and was first up, with 2 strikes on him and no balls, when Matt ask for time out from the umpire. I had seen him do this before, he knelt and slowly retied his shoes. Our old coach suggested doing something like that when we needed a moment to collect ourselves. My old friend Matt's back I told myself. Sure enough the next pitch he nailed it between center and right field getting a double out it. The crowd went wild cheering for him, the same crowd that had booed him earlier. I was happy for my old friend.

We had the top of our lineup coming up now and the other team called time out and brought in a new pitcher. Our next 2 batters went down swinging. With 2 outs and Matt stuck on second, and us down 1 run, I approached the plate. Ben in the batters box called to me, "Hey Tripod, just remember, 'when the chips are down you just have to suck it up' " he said mocking me and grinning. I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head. I needed that, it help me loosen up. The first pitch I hard line drive right at the third baseman's head! He was able to get his glove in time from losing his head and knocked the ball down, but I easily made it to first base.

Two outs, me on first and Matt on 2nd, down 5-4 Ben stepped up to the plate. He took the first 2 pitches making the count 1-1. "Hey Stump, would you please get me in, I'm hungry and ready too eat," I shouted. Coach Parker just shook his head, as some of our team mates laughed.

Ben gave me a thumbs up as he stepped in the batters box. The next pitch it sounded like a cannon went off, that ball sailed over the center field fence and everyone went wild. Matt and I met at home plate and greeted Ben when he rounded home. First game CARDINALS!

Coach and the parents wouldn't let have anything except Gatorade to drink and made us eat lightly, we had another game to play.

I started the next game, and even though my batting sucked I had the best game ever pitching. I pitched all 7 innings, facing 21 batters, with 15 strikeouts and the others grounded out or flew out. Our team was able to score 1 run during the 3rd inning, so we won 1-0. As we celebrated, I saw Izzy talking with Coach, I don't think anyone else noticed, as everyone was happy and celebrating.

Mom was so happy she hugged me and told me how proud she was, even Selma and Izzy found time to hug me and brag on me. I noticed my friends were getting hugs and congrats from everyone, and I was especially glad for Matt after the hard time he had on the mound.

Laying in bed that night, I decided to have another run at Selma, and to find out if anything was going on between Izzy and Coach.

Sunday afternoon I was washing my Ford F150, Mom had bought it for me from one of the doctor's at the clinic, that wanted a Ford F350, and gave her a really good deal on it. It was a 2018 model but only had a little over 50,000 miles and I loved driving it, plus with the club cab I could easily haul my friends around.

Ben pulled up at the end of my driveway and was revving his engine to get my attention. His Dad had got him a 2022 Camaro SS, red with black interior, he and Matt was always argued who had the fastest car. Matt had a 2022 Mustang GT, silver with black interior.

"Hey Ben, what's up," as I walked up to his window?

"I'm taking Sue bowling and Matt's bringing his girlfriend, just wondered if you ever got your head out of your ass and found a date for the prom this year," he grinned.

"Nah, can't say I've really thought about it," I chuckled.

"Well, Sue has this friend, and her I thought maybe we could get the two of you together, and go see a movie Wednesday evening. How about it?"

"Hell buddy, I'm not so desperate I need for you to fix me up with a blind date," I laughed. "Thanks anyway, have fun bowling," as I patted the roof of his car and walked away.

After cleaning up, I threw on jeans and T-shirt and came downstairs and told Mom I was going out. I drove around town where Mrs. T had her Real Estate office just off Main Street, not really expecting her to be there on a Sunday afternoon, but there was her car. It was an older building with parking at the front, the sign above the door "Izzy Thomas Commercial & Residential Real Estate Agency", as I circled the block I saw that an alley ran behind her office, and there was a truck parked at the back entrance to her office. Damn it was Coach Parker's vehicle! Using my phone I snapped a picture, and noticed it was 3:15 pm. I had no idea how long he had been there, but decided to park and wait until he left.

Around 4 pm the back door opened and Coach came out and I quickly snapped several photos. As I sat reviewing my photos after Coach drove off, the backdoor opened and Izzy stepped out and put a small bag in a garbage can. (pictures-snap, snap) I waited until she went back inside then walked down the alley and looked in the large garbage can. There were 2 large bags tied up in the bottom and a small paper bag laying on top. I took a picture of it, then picked it up and returned to my truck. Looking in the bag was a pair of white lacy underwear that were torn, and two used rubbers. JACKPOT!

By the time I circled back around, Izzy had come out and left, so I went to a store and purchased a pre-paid mobile phone and a box of latex gloves. Placing the used condoms and panties on a dark background I snapped several photos. I started to throw everything away, but decided to put everything back in the bag, and keep it.

Returning home I found a note from Mom, she had gone over to visit Mrs. C, so I took the opportunity to compose a text on the burner phone to Mrs. T.

Text: "I know what you did, or rather who you did this afternoon."

Within a few minutes I received a reply from Izzy,

Text: "Who is this, and what the hell are you talking about!"

Me: "See attached photo." Photo was of Coach leaving backdoor of office.

Izzy: "So, he stopped by the office about a home he might want to buy. Go to hell."

Me: "Why the backdoor? Do you like anal sex? Just asking."

Izzy: "YOU BASTARD!!! NOTHING HAPPENED.... I'm ending this stupid conversation and don't contact me again!"

Me: "Maybe I should just post these photos on your website, I'm sure sells would go up.... along with hard cocks." Pictures, Izzy at garbage can, panties and condoms.

Izzy: "Don't you dare. What do you want money?"

Me: "No $$$, just follow the instructions I'm going to send you, OR I WILL POST THESE PICTURES ON YOUR WEBSITE AND COPIES TO YOUR HUBBY!!!"

Izzy: "Look I will pay you $5000 to destroy everything, let's end this. Please?"

Me: "You have 15 minutes to send me a selfie of your tits and face, clocks ticking!"

My cock was hard just thinking about Izzy as I waited. Would she or not?

Twelve minutes ticked by then I could see she texting something...

Bing. I clicked on the photo she sent. Wow! Her 34B tits with dark areolas and eraser size nipples, had very little sag, making my mouth water wanting to suck on them. But, she wasn't smiling.

Me: "Not good enough... I want one with you smiling at the camera. You have 5 minutes or else."

Within two minutes I received the picture I wanted.

Me: "Well done! I'll be in touch with further instructions later."

She text back several times, even offering $10,000 and pleading she would do anything to keep the pictures private. I just ignored her and let her stew.

Tuesday after school we were taking batting practice when Mrs. T drove up and motion for Coach Parker. I watched and it seemed she was chewing his ass and Coach Parker looked like he could spit nails. They both calmed down, and a few minutes later Coach Parker came back acting like everything was normal. Then he told Matt his Mother wanted him to come home as soon as practice was over.

I was chuckling inside, figuring no more pussy for him from Izzy. Plus it made no sense she made a special trip to school to tell Matt to come home. I decided to let her stew longer.

Wednesday evening Mom was going out to eat with friends from work, Ben was taking his girl to the movies, and I knew Mr. C always played porker at the country club, after the bank closed. It was time to pay Mrs. C a visit.

Mrs. C answered the door in a pair of gray yoga sweatpants, with a light blue sleeveless top and barefoot, "Hi Dylan, Ben.... isn't home he.. had a.. date tonight," as she belched. "Opps!" I am sorry she slurred.

She staggered a step, and I reached out and to steady her, "Hey, how much have you had to drink, it's only 6:30 pm.?"

I guided her into the den, and she flopped down on the couch and picked up her drink taking a long swallow. There on the end table was a bottle of Bacardi almost empty. It looked like she was drinking it straight over ice. Shit, if she had a buzz on that was one thing, but I sure as hell wasn't going to fuck her drunk out of her mind!

"Dyl.. an, will youuu be a sweeety and get me some....ice?" as she reached for the bottle.

"I don't think you need anymore..." I said as I moved the bottle away from her.

"I'll just...git myself," as she stood up."

I just bent and picked her up and mumbled "No more Mrs. C, you need to sleep it off," as I carried her upstairs to her bedroom. "You don't remember saying a person should know when they had enough," I chuckled softly.

"I... had... a good," she belched, "reason," as leaned against my chest. God her breath stunk.

As I entered her bedroom, she said, "I... thi nk I'm.... gonna......," then puked right on my chest. I rushed her into the bathroom and held her head over the toilet as she finish up chucking. Holly hell, it was all I could do not to throw up from the smell.

My shirt was covered as I eased it over my head, a little had got on my pants, but most was on Selma. She was still hugging the toilet and moaning, as I cleaned myself up best I could. Her hair was in a pony tail and it didn't appear any vomit was in her hair, as I pulled her head up and washed her face with cold rag. Her top was covered in puke, so pulling the top up from the back I was able to get it off without rubbing her face in the front of the top. Removing the bra I laid her back on the floor and got her pants off, her panties were fine so I left them on. Sitting her on the toilet, I finished washing her off then carried her to bed. I found a nightshirt in her dresser and put that on her, then put her dirty clothes and my shirt in a garbage bag. I cleaned up her mess in the den then got some Ibuprofen and a bottle of water and went back upstairs.

Selma was resting peacefully, so I just put the bottle of Ibuprofen and water on her nightstand, and left the bathroom light on as I closed her bedroom door and left. I took the bag of dirty clothes with me, and was able to get home without being seen shirtless. Before Mom got home I had washed and dried the load and put Mrs. C's clothes in a bag and in my truck to return to her later.

I had been so busy the past 3 hours I had failed to notice several text on the burner phone. Izzy was still offering money, even $20,000 now to get me to stop. Time to push her some more.

Me: "Where are you slut?"

Izzy: "Don't call me that! I'm home."

Me: ",You. Do. Not. Want. To. Piss. Me. Off. SLUT!"

Izzy: ".....(typing)...(stop) erase. "Sorry, I just got home."

Me: "Better, in the future address me as Sir."

Izzy: "Sir, what is it you want? I offered you $20,000."

Me: "Not interest in money you dumb slut, I already told you that! Now, do not contact me again. I'll contact you when I'm ready. Understand?"

Izzy: "Yes Sir."

This coming Saturday we had another game, but it was single elimination. If we win we go to State playoffs, lose and we are out. A coin was flipped to determine where we played the game and we won, so the game was being played on our home field. We were playing the Greenwood Bobcats which we had never played before.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,033 Followers
12