My Best Friend's Moms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything went wrong starting the first inning. Bobby was the starting pitcher and and by the end of 3 innings we were behind 4-1. I relieved him in the 4th and we did no better. When the game ended the score was 7-2. Hey, they were the better team! I hated ending our Senior year this way, but our regular season record was good, we had 15 wins and only 5 loses. If I had to bet, the Bobcats had an excellent chance to win it all, and if they did, then we got beat by the best.

The unhappiest person was Mr. C, he was mad and complaining as soon as the game ended. I felt sorry for Ben, because he had to live with him and listen to him every day. As we all packed up to leave I noticed Mr. and Mrs. Thomas leaving in separate vehicles. Mrs. C was trying to get Mr. C to shut up and get in the car, and as they walked past me she mouthed, 'Thank you' to me. I just nodded and finished helping Mom load the car.

Riding home Mom said, "Sorry you guys lost today, but I'm proud of you. It really made me proud, to see you go over and congratulate the other team and their coach. Your Dad would have been really proud you."

"Thanks Mom, it hurts to lose, but I'm proud of team and our record this year. But, I bet a big piece of cherry pie would make me feel all better," as I grinned at her.

"You and cherry pie," she laughed, "but I guess you get it honest, your Dad could eat a whole one by himself."

Later that evening I texted Lizzy.

Me: "Where are you? Are you alone?"

Izzy: "Home alone."

Me: "You didn't say Sir, that will cost you."

Izzy: "Sorry Sir, home alone,"

Me: "Be at your office tomorrow at 2pm, not a minute before! Park in back and go in backdoor. Pick up the bag by the door, go inside and leave door unlocked. Follow the instructions in the bag, then text me you've complied. Understand?"

Izzy: "Yes Sir, I'll be there."

After church Mom said she was going over to visit Mrs. C, so I changed clothes and prepared to meet Mrs. T. Wearing cargo shorts with a wide 2" leather belt, I slipped on a sleeveless T-shirt and my Nike running shoes and grabbed the bag of items I had for Izzy, along with instructions inside. It only 1:15 pm when I texted Izzy.

Me: "Remember arrive at exactly 2 pm and follow instructions. My laptop is automatically set to post on your website and email copies to your husband if you fail to comply."

Izzy: "Yes sir."

In the bag was a Fredrick's of Hollywood purple baby doll that tied together just below the bust and open down the middle, along with a purple lacy thong panty. It was cheap and just the thing a slut would wear. The instructions:

1. Remove all clothes and put on the items in bag. Nothing else.

2. Send me a selfie showing me all of you. Be sure an smile!

3. You gave that pussy to Coach, and no telling how many others. Now that pussy is mine this afternoon.

I circled her office to make sure nobody was around, then placed the bag next to her office backdoor. To keep her from possibly seeing my truck, I drove a couple blocks away to an Exxon Station and parked and went inside for a coke. When 2 pm came I drove back to her office and parked at the end of the alley, waiting for her text. I could see the rear of her car, but not the backdoor as I waited. Finally at 2: 23 pm my burner binged. The picture looked like she was laying on a couch and snapped the shot as she was looking down between her tits, and provided a close up of her panty covered cunt, plus a smile on her face.

Me: "Stay in that position. Be there shortly!"

Shit! My cock was about to burst from looking at that photo, so I pulled my dick out and jerked off quickly. That didn't take but about two minutes! At least now I wouldn't bust a nut prematurely, as I had with Mrs. C.

Opening her office door I stepped inside, and when I did Mrs. T looked shocked.

"What... Dylan," as she started covering herself.

"Tsk tsk, Izzy, how many men have you been fucking behind your husband's back?"

"You... your the one that's been blackmailing me!"

"Answer the question slut! How many men have you been fucking? Huh?"

"None of your business, you wouldn't understand."

"Your choice, I fuck you or Mr. T and the town learns about your slutty ways. Remember the pictures you send me," as I held up the one she just sent me.

"Do you go around sending slutty pictures to strangers. Explain that."

"Dylan, I'm friends with your mother, your Matt's friend, you don't want too do this."

"Afraid so Izzy, I've been lusting and jerking off thinking about you for years. What's it going to be, fuck, or have Frank use that prenup you signed and be kicked to the curb. Plus ruin your reputation, and Matt learn he got to start that play off game because you were fucking the Coach. How's he going to feel about you then?"

"Oh God, your serious, you would really....."

"Shut the hell up! I'm going to count to ten, and my pants had better be down around my ankles and my cock in your mouth, or I'm leaving and you can deal with the fallout."

"Ten, nine, eight, seven," and she started walking toward me a tear rolling down her cheek, "seven, six, on your knees Izzy," she knee walked to me as I called off," five, four," as she unbuckled my belt and lowered my shorts, my cock was fully hard and throbbing, "three, two," as she released my dick she gasped, "one," as she placed her mouth around my cock.

"Damn," as I felt her lick around my cock head, I wrapped my hand in her hair and pushed a couple inches in her warm mouth. Thank God I had jerked off earlier, as I went slowly moving her mouth up and down about 4 inches of my cock. "You have no idea you little slut how bad I've wanted this," as I continued pumping into her mouth.

Her hands were on my thighs as salvia and precum drooled out of her mouth, as much as I was enjoying the blowjob, I wanted inside her pussy. Using her hair I jerked her off my cock until she was standing, then turned her and bent her over her desk. I guess I pushed to hard cause I heard her,"ohhh" and stick her hands back to push me away. I grabbed her hands, and pinned them at her back with one of my large hands, and used the other hand to slap her ass, "SMACK, hold still slut!"

Kicking her legs apart, I reached between her legs, and hell she was already wet, as I ran my middle finger up and down her panty covered slit. She moaned as I pushed her thong up inside her pussy. I pulled her throng away from her crotch and over to one side of her cheek, and started finger fucking her. Now she was moaning loudly and you could hear squishy sounds as I used 2 fingers in her tight cunt. Jerking my fingers out I slapped her ass hard, "SMACK, SMACK, FUCK MY FINGERS BITCH," then shoved my 2 fingers in her sloppy gash. "OH,OH OH," she groaned as she started humping my fingers. Using her toes and legs she was humping my fingers like crazy. Her ass was moving up and down, and swaying left and right as she softly moaned, "oh, oh, oh shit, oh, oh, oh, oh God," then her whole body quivered and her cunt clamped down on my fingers as she came on my fingers. While she lay there panting and coming down from her orgasm I shoved 4 inches of my cock in her hot tunnel.

"OH SHIT, God Dylan, go slow.... your sooo fucking big."

Letting go of her hands I gripped her hips and started pushing in and out of her tight pussy, and slowly kept pushing deeper causing her to reach and grab hold the other side of the desk. When I had 7 inches in her, she screamed, "Oh damn, your so... fucking deep."

Right then I rammed all 9 inches in her cunt and held it there. "OH FUCK, FUCK, YOUR SPLITTING ME OPEN. SHIT, GOD....please... slow.. down," she groaned.

Slapping both ass cheeks, "SMACK, SMACK, relax bitch you can take it."

Giving her a minute to adjust, then I started again by just pulling out 3 inches, then pushing back in slowly, over and over, for a few minutes. Soon she was moving with me and moaning softly as I fucked her. Finally I was pulling almost out, then pushing back in slow and steady, and we both got a rhythm going. She was really moaning loudly now. She was using her grip on the desk, and her legs to meet my thrust as she mumbled, "oh, oh, God... that feels... so good, Mmm."

With one hand on her hip, I grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head up and back and started pounding the hell out of her! As my thighs hit her ass, you could hear, "slap, slap, slap, slap" and her "ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, oh, oh, shit, oh OH, OH, FUCKKKK, OH MY GOD...AAGHH FUCK MEEE I'MM CUMMMINGGG!!!!

I was jack hammering into her so hard the desk was scooting across the floor, as I growled, "FUCK YES, FUCK YES, I'M GOING.. TO FILL.. YOUR... PUSSY WITH MY CUM. TAKE IT, TAKE IT" I screamed as I emptied my nuts in her.

Exhausted I fell across her back, we were both gasping and trying to breath, as we lay there. I could feel her quiver and her pussy clenching and unclenching around my cock, like it was wanting too milk out the last drops. We were both sweating and moaning as I raised up on my elbows, my cock still in her cunt.

Looking between our bodies, I could see her glorious pink ass cheeks, from spanking her, and my cock buried in her. This was ten times better than any fantasy I had jerked off too, thinking about her. That thought made my cock stiffen again.

"Oh my God," she murmured, "your not getting hard again are you?"

I chuckled, "Hell how could I not with someone like you laying beneath me with my cock in you," as I moved her hair away from the side of her face and kissed the corner of her mouth.

"God," she moaned, "I forgot how fast young guys can recover. I can't go again Dylan, I'm exhausted, sore.... but... I have to say.. you were amazing. It's been a long time since anything that big has been inside me. Your thinking I really am a slut don't you? That's okay, can't blame you," as see closed her eyes and sighed.

"I think your smart, beautiful and sexy as hell. You wouldn't believe how many times I beat off thinking about you the past several years. Hell, right before I walked in here, I jacked off in my truck at that picture you text me," I chuckled softly in her ear.

"Oh my God, Dylan, no wonder you lasted so long," she giggled softly, "I figured you would cum in my mouth and be done.."

"Please don't do that," I groaned.

"Do what?" she ask.

"Your pussy just clenched down on my cock again," I moaned.

"Can I get up now, this desk is not exactly comfortable," she giggled.

Standing I pulled out of her, and our combined fluids flowed out of her pussy and on the floor. Helping her up I turned her towards me and hugged her against me then leaned back looking her. Her hair was a mess, the baby doll top still covered her tits, but I could see her hard nipples. My cock was hard and poking her belly, as I used my hand to lift her face up to look at me, "Izzy, once is not enough, I want to be with you again, and I don't mean tricked or forced, I'll destroy the pictures and everything. Regardless what your answer is, but I'll be going off to college this fall and I want too spend time with you."

"Oh Dylan, you realize how dangerous that is for both of us, especially me? You probably think I sleep around with lots of men, but it's not true. I can't believe I'm telling you this, but... other than Coach...."

"OH SHIT," I interrupted her, "I didn't wear a condom!"

"What, oh," she started laughing, "your remembering the two condoms you found. Don't worry, my tubes are tied, I just made Coach wear condoms cause I know he sleeps around with several ladies, and no way was I going to let him fuck me without one! And for your info he never had his pecker in my mouth."

"Thank God," I sighed.

"Grinning she grabbed the head of my cock, "That's the problem with young men, they think with this," as she shook my cock, "instead of this one," as she poked my forehead.

"Anyway, can I finish now? I have only been with three other men, and they have more to lose than I do, their married, they are clean and we are very discreet. Why do you ask, well Frank has difficulty preforming, that's all I am going to say about that. I'm in my prime and dildos and Franks tongue is not enough to scratch my itch, I need more if you know what I mean. If that makes me a slut, so be it."

"Before you ask, yes I fucked around with Coach to get him to start Matt at least once in a game. Frank has complained all season about Matt not having a chance to start a game, hell I don't know shit about baseball, but I figured I could get Coach to give him a chance. He had been hitting on me every chance he got, then when he started Matt that game, I was ready to cut him off, but he didn't want to stop. That's when you caught us. Thankfully, because when I confronted him at the ball field I thought maybe he was behind the text messages and he blew up. I told him someone was watching us and that it was over. I even showed him that first text and the picture of him leaving my office. I was really wrong in doing that, I just wanted to make Frank happy, out of guilt I guess. There you have it all."

"You didn't have to tell me all that, but thanks," as I grinned and wiggle my eyebrows at her, "but what about us?"

"Okay," she giggled as she slap my chest, "but Dylan we have to very careful, don't do or say anything at any time that might make people take notice. Now, will you please leave and let me clean up and get out of here?"

"You win," as I pinched her right nipple, "next time I want spend time with my mouth on these babies," I chuckled.

As I threw my clothes on and left, she was standing there in all her glory, with her hands on her hips and my cum running down her thighs." I practically floated on air down the alley to my truck!

12