My Best Friend's Moms Ch. 03

Story Info
Dylan masturbates thinking of his Mom..Fucks Selma.
7.2k words
4.72
23.6k
42
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,021 Followers

On the way home I chuckled to myself, I had recorded Izzy bent over the desk as I fucked her. It was obvious she enjoyed it and wanted more of my big dick. Plus she had not noticed me recording our conversation, so now I had evidence of her fucking other men. Now I just needed to nail Selma's ass.

I still had her clothes I washed and dried I had not had a chance to return them. She had even mouthed thank you to me at the game the other day. I had saved her from being found drunk by her son or husband. I didn't have anything to really blackmail her on like I did Izzy, but I could see the desire in her eyes that day in the pool. Fuck! I couldn't believe I cum so damn quick. Still it was amazing feeling her lips on my cock, even for just a moment. Plus she seemed to really get off on my cumming all over her face and hair.

I just needed to get her alone again. If she had not been drunk that day would have been the perfect time, but no way in hell did I want her drunk when I fucked her. I wanted her to be totally aware when my dick stretched out her pussy, and her to remember every orgasm as she came on my cock.

Parking my truck at home I had several missed calls from Ben and one from my Mom. Ben didn't leave any messages, but Mom's message said to call her. That message was over 45 minutes ago. Fuck! Turning my burner phone off I hurried inside the house. I hated lying to my Mom, she could read me like a book. Keep it simple I keep telling myself as I opened the door and walked in the front door.

Mom was in the den and heard me come in, "Dylan, I'm in the den."

"I'll be right there Mom, I need to use the restroom first," I shouted back. That would give me time to get my thoughts together. Using the half bath off the kitchen I took time to piss and wash my face with cold water. "Okay," I mumbled looking into the mirror over the sink, "I went to the City Park and left my phone in the truck while I walked around." Mom knew I did that sometime when I was thinking about Dad. I thought to myself, Dad, forgive me for using you to cover up a lie, but I do go there often to remember the times he took me there when I was little to play and climb on the jungle gym. Thank God I had turned down the volume on all incoming calls when I was with Izzy, now I reset all my settings.

"Hey Mom sorry I missed your call earlier.." I was saying as I walked in the den.

"Oh that's okay Dylan. Selma called to see if you could use your truck to move some of those boxes out of the garage. Then a few minutes after I tried to reach you, she called back and said not to bother she was able to make other arrangements."

"Sorry Mom, you know I would help her. Maybe I need to call her," I replied. Damn maybe this was my chance to get her alone.

"I know you would, but don't worry about it she called back like I said and said she had it handled. Lately it's like she is not thinking clearly. Now what would you like to do for supper? "She asked as she got up from the couch.

I knew I didn't need to push it about calling Mrs. C, plus I was lucky the discussion of me not returning her call was no longer a problem. "How about I just fire up the grill and fix us some burgers. Let me wait on you for a change," I told her as I put my arm around her shoulders.

Looking up at me she smiled, "You know I just might do that. It's still early, I may put my bathing suit on and go for a swim while you're doing that. Just remember I like my meat juicy," she giggled, "don't over cook my burger."

The last time I cooked burgers for us I got caught up day dreaming about Izzy and Selma and damn near burnt the burgers. They were certainly well done.

"Yes Ma'am," I chuckled, "I won't make that mistake again." I watched her head upstairs to change. Did she just have a little more sway in her ass as she walked away?

Get your mind off pussy Dylan DeWayne, I told myself, that's your mother! Going out back I fired up the gas grill to let it burn off, then went upstairs to my bedroom to put on a pair of swim trunks. I figured I would go ahead and call Ben, so I didn't have to hear him bitch later about not reaching me. I would give him the same excuse I was going to give my mother about the City Park.

"About time asshole, I called several times this afternoon," he barked when he answered the phone.

"What's got your panties in a wad," I chuckled. "You didn't even leave a message, it must not have been too important."

"Did you ever get a date for the prom?" He asked sounding pissed.

"No I haven't because I'm not going to the prom, so stop asking me," I told him.

"Damn't Dylan this is our Senior year. I know your last girlfriend wouldn't fuck you, but you don't have to fuck every girl you date. We could just go dance and have some fun one last time," he mumbled.

"You're just trying to set me up with your girlfriend's friend Ben, I'm not interested," I said harshly. I was getting pissed. Young girls didn't turn me on anymore, after sampling older women like Izzy. In the future I want experienced women that would appreciate my big dick. Izzy sure as hell did, and I knew Mrs. C wanted it even if she didn't want to admit it. I just need the right opportunity. A light bulb went off in my head!

"Okay asshole," mumbled Ben, "sorry if I made you mad."

"No hard feelings Ben but I'm not going to the prom, but I'll try and come by for the after party and have a few drinks with all of you. Say, your mom called my mom with something about moving some boxes out of the garage. What's that about?"

"Oh it's those boxes you helped her move out of the attic. Dad heard her talking to your mom and got on my ass about it. He said I could get off my ass and rent a U-Haul truck and move them for her," said Ben.

"Buddy there's no need for that, hell I'll use my truck and move them for her. Hell I need to run I'm cooking burgers for me and mom. Tell Mrs. C I'll call her tomorrow and take care of her," I said as calmly as I could, trying to keep the excitement out of my voice. My dick was getting hard just thinking about it.

"Thanks man, I'll tell her," Ben said, "and Dylan be sure and at least come by for the after party and have some drinks with us.",

"Sure thing buddy...talk later," as I hung up and pumped my fist in the air. Hell yes, I would take care of her. I'll stretch out her tight little box. I hid my burner phone under my mattress and hurried downstairs and grabbed hamburger meat, seasonings, spatula and headed out to the patio. I stopped in my tracks and took a deep breath. Mom was laying out by the pool, which I expected, but damn she was wearing a bikini. It had been years since she wore one. Since Dad died she always wore one piece bathing suits.

She turned her head toward me, "Honey, would you mind pouring me a glass of wine after you get the burgers started," she asked in a sweet voice.

"Su..sure Mom....you just relax and I'll get it," I mumbled and quickly stepped over to the grill and set down the tray on the picnic table. She was a good twenty feet from me, but I had a good view of her from the side as she stretched out on the lounge chair. Her 34C cup tits were barely contained in the white, tiny bikini top. She had a flat toned stomach, long shapely legs and that bikini bottom was held together by strings tied into a bow at the side exposing her creamy smooth skin.

My dick thickened and tented my trunks. I mumbled under my breath, "Stop it you pervert that's your mother." Hurriedly I put the burgers on low heat and went inside to get Mom a glass of wine, taking time to push my dick down trying to hide my boner. I repeated, over and over in my head, "First base, second base, etc." naming every position on the ball field trying to think of baseball instead of my Mother. It helped some, at least it was not trying to climb out of the top of my trunks.

Taking the glass of wine out to her I tried not to look at her body. Quickly setting her glass down on the small table beside her, "Here you go Mom, I better check on the burgers," I mumbled and hurried back to the grill.

"Thanks baby," she replied in a sultry voice. "Be sure and don't over cook my burger."

"Yes ma'am," I called over my shoulder. I groaned as I flipped the burgers on the grill and seasoned them before closing the lid on the grill. I had really tried not to look down at my Mom, but as I leaned down to set her wine glass down I looked between her thighs, and my mouth watered at the sight of her bikini bottom as it dipped down over her mound and disappeared between her legs.

With the grill blocking me from her view, I reached down and ran my hand inside my trunks and stroked my cock trying to think of Izzy instead of my Mom. The only image that kept floating in front of my eyes was me with my face buried between her thighs pulling that white bikini aside to lick her pussy.

The grill went to smoking interrupting me. Jerking my hand out of my trunks I yanked the lid up on the grill and smoke billowed out, flames were shooting up as I fanned smoke out of the way and moved the burgers over to the far side of the grill.

"Gosh Dylan," Mom shouted, "is everything okay?" She asked as she raised up and sat on the side of the lounge chair.

"Yeah Mom," I mumbled, "I caught it in time, the burgers are fine. I just had the grill turned up too high. Sorry." I replied. "You go ahead and relax, they should be ready in a few minutes."

"Good," she giggled, "I was afraid you had burnt the burgers. I think I'll jump in the pool and cool off, it seems so hot and muggy this evening," she replied as she stood up and tugged on her bikini bottom. It had scrunched up and she used her fingers to tug the bottom back to cover the cheeks of her curvaceous ass.

I groaned as I watched her dive into the pool and gracefully glide through the water.

"First base, second base," I mumbled and turned back and flipped the burgers. Leaving the lid up on the grill helped hide the view of her swimming. Concentrating on the burgers and thinking baseball my dick finally softened.

"Oh the water is perfect," Mom yelled, causing me to look at her. She was floating on her back, her 34C breasts rising up out of the water. Thank God her head was toward me as I gazed at her. Her white bikini top was struggling to hold her tits in, and it appeared her nipples made dents in her top. Her arms were out to the side and her legs were barely moving back and forth as she floated.

My trunks seemed to shrink as my dick stiffened. Forcing myself to look at the burgers, I adjusted my dick and tried to think about baseball, but it wasn't working.

"Yeah Mom, you just relax," I mumbled, "I need to go in the house for a minute then we'll eat." Quickly wrapping the burgers in aluminum foil, turning the grill off, I figured they would be fine.

"Okay honey, maybe we can eat outside then we can both swim after we eat," she replied.

Looking over at her she rolled over and dove underwater, her ass coming up in the air. I nearly choked getting a quick view of her shapely ass. Rushing inside I headed to the bathroom and jerked my trunks down. My cock was hard as concrete. Leaning against the door I jacked off. "Fap, fap,fap,fap,fap," I pounded my cock as I closed my eyes and had wicked dirty thoughts about my mother. Feeling my nuts draw up I grabbed a hand towel hanging on the rack and shot off several ropes of cum catching most of it in the towel. My hand was covered in cum, my heart racing as I panted trying to catch my breath.

"You fucking pervert," I mumbled softly, as I cleaned off my cock and pulled my trunks back up. Hiding the cum soaked hand towel in the hamper, I quickly washed my hands and went in the kitchen. Grabbing the buns, condiments and paper plates I headed back outside. Maybe now I had some relief I could keep from getting another woody.

We had a glass top table that could seat 6 people on the patio at the shallow end of the pool. "Come and get it," I yelled at her as I set everything on the table. She was swimming laps the length of the pool. Swimming the length of the pool she reached the shallow end and finally stood up and came slowly out of the pool up the steps. Water trailing off her gorgeous body. Each step she took her breasts jiggled and swayed making my cock thicken again.

"Oh that was so refreshing. I feel much better," she giggled. "I better get my towel and dry off," she said as she walked back toward the lounge chair she had been laying on. Halfway up the length of the pool was a half circle area where there were three lounge chairs.

I gulped and damn near swallowed my tongue as I watched her back side as she walked back to get her towel. Her swim suit bottom had worked its way up almost in the crack of her ass. The cheeks of her ass with water dripping off of her jiggled and I couldn't keep from staring.

To make matters worse when she got to the lounge chair, with her back to me she bent over to pick up a towel presenting her ass to me. Water dripping down from her crotch, and her bikini bottom stretched over her pussy made my dick stand to attention. Holy Shit!

"Mom....I forgot the chips," I stammered, "I'll be right back," and rushed back to the house. "You're going to hell," I mumbled to myself as I stepped back in the kitchen. My cock damn near poking out of the top of my trunks! What the hell am I going to do to hide my erection? Remembering the BBQ apron I bought as a joke I ran up to my room and got it.

It was black with white lettering that said:

I Like my Butt Rubbed

and

My Pork Pulled

It hung around my neck and was long enough to cover my trunks and hide my boner. Sighing in relief, I figured Mom would get a kick out of it. It had been a long time since I had worn it, and she thought it was funny the first time I put it on. Confident my boner was hidden, thinking it would go down I went back outside with the chips.

Mom had dried off and had put her hair in a ponytail sitting at the table and smiled when she saw me with the apron on. "Oh my gosh Dylan," she giggled, and put her hand over her mouth blushing, "you need to be careful where you wear that...some may take that the wrong way."

"At least it made you smile," I chuckled, "you're really pretty when you smile and you should do it more often." Mom really did work hard, even though Dad left us well off financially, and many times I saw frowns on her pretty face. Was she working to keep busy and not think of missing Dad?

"Thanks honey," she grinned, "that was a really nice thing to say....but of course you have to say nice things to your Mother."

"Mom you're beautiful...and when you smile you light up a room. I've seen how people seem happy just being around you, I just hope one day I can find a girl just like you," my voice was husky and I knew I needed to hush. I was having feelings a son shouldn't have for his mother.

"Well it's nice of you to say it," she smiled and reached across the table and grabbed my hand, "you're so good to me and your father would be so proud of you."

When she smiled and touched me, my cock thickened and I wanted to reach out and pull her to me and kiss her. Then she mentioned Dad, and I felt like a jackass. Yeah I'm sure he is really proud of his son having dirty thoughts about his Mother! Clearing my throat, "Ugh...let me get you another glass of wine while you fix your burger," I smiled as best I could and got up and went to get her more wine.

At least my dick softened as I grabbed the bottle of wine, then went back outside. Relieved my cock had gone down I took the apron off and threw it on the far end of the table.

When I sat the wine bottle down she grinned at me, "I just needed another glass," she giggled, "not the whole bottle."

"Sorry," I mumbled, "I can pour you a glass and take it back in," I replied as I reached for the bottle.

She quickly grabbed the bottle and laughed, "Not so fast....since it's already here you might as well leave it."

There was that smile again that made me feel warm all over. "Suit yourself," I chuckled, "but I ought to get a nice beverage since I did all the work."

"And just what kind of beverage are you talking about," she grinned, as she poured herself a generous helping of wine.

"Well....I saw some Coors Light beer in the fridge," I replied as I fixed my hamburger bun with ketchup and mustard, and winked at her.

She laughed, "I guess it would be okay...if you promise you're not going to be leaving later and driving. While you're at it," she giggled, "you forgot the sliced tomatoes and mayo."

"Sorry, it's just you're such a slave driver," I chuckled loudly, "it's hard to remember everything," as I hurried in side.

"Here my Queen," I bowed as I presented her the jar of mayo and bowl of sliced tomatoes, "may you reign forever over your Kingdom," I said my voice husky.

She giggled, I had bowed down on one knee, "You may stand my trusted servant and enjoy the food and ale my slaves have prepared." Then she busted out laughing.

"Oh me Dylan..."she giggled, turning in her chair, "here give me a hug you big lug," and threw her arms around me as I knelt in front of her.

"You're welcome Mom," I groaned, as I felt her tits pressing against me, and her arms around me. I hugged her back but felt my trunks getting tight and needed to get in my chair and keep her from seeing my boner. "Ugh...Mom you're about to squeeze the breath out of me," I chuckled lightly.

Letting me go she smiled and sighed, and cupped my face with her hands, "God..

...one day some lucky girl is going to come along and take you away from me."

"Never gonna happen," I laughed softly and took the opportunity to get in my chair. "You'll always be my favorite girl, now try your burger before it gets cold."

She giggled, "Do you plan on drinking the entire six pack?" She said nodding at the full six pack I had brought back with me.

"Well...err uhh....yeah I don't plan on going anywhere," I mumbled, as I twisted the cap off the bottle of beer, "unless my Queen orders me not too," and grinned at her.

"Just promise me you will never drink and drive, you know how I feel about that," she said in a stern voice. I knew she was thinking of Dad and the drunk driver. A sad look came over her face and I didn't want her going there.

"You never have to worry about that. Now take a bite of your burger and tell me if I got it right this time," I smiled and took a drink of beer. That seemed to help her get her mind off of what happened to Dad. She smiled and took a bite of her burger.

"Hmmmm....pretty good," she said, then giggled, "just kidding it's really good and juicy. I must admit I was worried you were about to burn them up," and laughed. There was that smile again. I missed Dad, but I couldn't imagine the loss she must have felt losing her husband. Instead of having perverted thoughts about my Mom I needed to be taking care of her and making her happy.

As hard as it was I managed to keep most of the sexual thoughts, about my Mom at bay. After eating we swam and simply relaxed around the pool. I limited myself to three beers, but I noticed Mom seemed to drink more than usual. Probably thinking of Dad. At least she was smiling and appeared happy.

She really needed someone in her life. I think my Dad wouldn't want her to be alone, which she would be when I left home. We had gotten out of the pool and were sitting at the table as she poured another glass of wine.

"Mom...it's none of my business...but how come you hardly ever go on a date? The last time I remember was when you went to a party with Colonel Clark, that retired marine."

"Oh Dylan, he is really a nice man, but there is no man that can replace your Dad. I finally told him the truth and that I enjoyed his company, but was not interested in a romantic relationship. We still talk sometimes and I still consider him a friend." She looked over at me and grinned, "Dylan Dewayne don't you dare start worrying about your Mom's love life," and giggled.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,021 Followers
12