My Best Friend's Moms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a drink of wine and leaned her head back and sighed heavily, "I had the love of my life and there is no one that can ever replace him. You're so much like him, maybe that's why it will hurt so bad when you leave. It'll be just like losing him all over again."

Shit now I was sorry I brought it up. Your a dumb ass I thought to myself. I wanted to end the night on a good note, "Well my Queen," I said in my husky voice, "this trusted servant will always be with you, but my Queen has a busy day tomorrow ruling over her Kingdom and needs her rest."

She turned her head and giggled, "I think you're right.....I need my beauty rest," and started to get up. She staggered and I quickly jumped up and caught her to keep her from falling.

"Whoa...Mom," I chuckled, and scoped her up in my arms.

She giggled, and put her arms around my neck, "I think.....I may...have had too much

wine," and leaned her head against my chest and closed her eyes.

"I got you," I mumbled softly, "let's get you to bed." After getting the door to the kitchen open, which was the hard part with her in my arms, I headed upstairs to her master bedroom. The bathroom light was on giving me enough lighting I could see what I was doing.

She didn't weigh that much and I was able to get the covers down and lay her on the bed. She looked so beautiful laying there in her bathing suit. It was dried and I figured she could sleep in it. Reaching down to pull the covers over her, she moaned and rolled over away from me. Her bikini bottom had rode up and exposed her ass cheeks.

Don't look asshole I told myself. My dick thickened involuntarily. Hell I'm only human. Quickly I covered her up and quietly closed her door and went back outside to clean up.

Laying in bed I kept thinking dirty thoughts about my Mom. Frustrated I pulled out my phone and watched the recording of fucking Izzy. Slowly stroking my cock I watched Izzy's ass jiggle as I fucked her. The picture of Mom's ass in her bed flashed before my eyes and I started pounding my cock faster. "Oh yeah.....Mom...."I mumbled, "your pussy feels good....ohhhh fuckkk," I groaned and my cock exploded.

My hand and stomach were covered in cum as I lay there, my heart racing.

I must have dozed off. I woke up and dried cum covered my hand, pubic hair and stomach. Shame washed over me. I had thought of my own Mom! Getting out of bed I peeked out my door. The hall bath was across the hall and Mom's bedroom door at the end of the hall was closed. Quickly I stepped across and closed the bathroom door and turned the light on.

Damn I was covered in cum. Even the hair on my chest was matted in dried flaky cum. "You sick bastard," I mumbled. After showering I told myself that was never happening again and I just needed to concentrate on Selma.

Dressed and ready for school, Dylan was eating a bowl of cereal, his mind on figuring out a way to get in Selma's pants, when his phone rang. It was Ben again. Sighing he picked his phone up and answered.

"What's up Stump." hoping he was not calling about the prom again.

"Hey, Dad's pissed, he heard me telling Mom you said you would use your truck to move those boxes. He said the least I could do was be available to help you. So when do you want to do it?"

Disappointed because it was fucking up my plans, I growled, "Not sure...talk to you later at school," and hung up before he could say anything else.

"Is that anyway to talk to your friends?" Mom said as she walked into the kitchen. "You sounded hateful, are you and Ben mad at each other?" She asked, a concerned look on her face, as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Nay..he's been driving me crazy to take his girlfriend's friend on a date or to the prom," I chuckled. Wanting to change the subject and said, "The coffee's made, I was up early and went ahead and brewed a pot for you."

"God yes, I need a cup," she said, "I appreciate your doing that. I'm sorry about last night....I hope you're not angry with me."

"Why would I be angry, you did nothing wrong. I really enjoyed our time together last night, even if I almost caught the burgers on fire," I chuckled, hoping to cheer her up.

Sitting down at the table she blew on the top of her coffee mug, then took a sip. "Oh I needed that," she groaned and rubbed her neck again. "I don't even know how I got to bed last night...I woke up with my bathing suit on. Sorry if I embarrassed you."

"Mom, so what you had a little wine and you did nothing embarrassing," I replied as I got up and rinsed out my cereal bowl and put it in the dishwasher. Walking up behind her, "Here let me help you with that," she was still rubbing her neck. Placing my hands on her shoulders and using my thumbs to massage the back and sides of her neck.

"Ohhhh...hummm...that feels so good," she moaned and leaned her head down. "A little lower....ahhhh...right there....hhhmmmm....oh yeah...that's helping, she moaned. "God your Dad was so good at doing that....ohhhh...that's good...you can stop now."

At least my boner went down at the mention of Dad. Even though I had been repeating 'First base, second base' over and over in my head I had still gotten a semi hardon touching her.

Taking a drink of coffee, she smiled at me. "Here you are taking care of me and I'm supposed to be taking care of you. You won't even let me fix your breakfast anymore you just eat cereal."

Flexing my muscles, "Haven't you heard it's the breakfast of champions," I chuckled. "Besides you have enough on your plate running the office and your Kingdom here."

She giggled, "My Kingdom huh. Maybe I need to start demanding more from my slaves and servants."

"My Queen only has to ask and her wish will be granted, your humble servant is at your disposal. But now he must return to battle the barbarians that call themselves the Educators," I chuckled and bowed my head.

"Go do battle and make me proud, your Queen needs to ready herself to rule over her people," she giggled and waved me off.

Grabbing my backpack I was out the door feeling good about myself. I had left her smiling and happy. Now to deal with Ben and figure out a way to get Selma alone.

Slamming my locker shut at the end of school, I still hadn't figured out how to get Ben out the way and be alone with his mother. I had told Ben during the third period to meet me at his house and we would load up the boxes. At least I felt like I had scored well on two of the final exams I had taken today. Three more and I would be finished taking exams.

At 3:45 I pulled up at Ben's house and backed up to the garage entrance. I had a tool box that stretched across the back of my truck, and had placed the bag with Mrs. C's clothes in it. I lowered the tailgate of my truck about the time the garage door rolled up. Ben and Mrs. C were standing there in the garage waiting for me.

"Thanks Dylan," smiled Mrs. Carson, "sorry we're bothering you again, but I really appreciate it." There was something off about the way she smiled. But maybe it was just my imagination. I was too busy looking at her. She was wearing a pair of red cotton shorts that went down about 4" on her legs. Tight around her waist and hips, but loose around her thighs, and her white top fit snugly and was thin enough to see she was wearing a white lacy bra.

"Well don't just stand there, lets get these boxes loaded," Ben said as he picked up one of the boxes. Mrs. C started to go pick one up and I stopped her, "You just let Ben and I handle the loading. Do they all go to Goodwill?" I asked her as I picked up a box.

"Yes....just be careful. I've marked the boxes with breakables," she said while cringing when Ben dropped the box he had picked up.

"Sorry," Ben said, "I just want to get this done in time to go see my girlfriend."

"Okay then, lets get all the boxes not labeled breakable loaded first," I told

Ben. Chuckling I said, "I believe there are more boxes here now than when I stacked them out here."

Mrs. C grinned, "Well I dug out some old sets of dishes we will never use, maybe some family will get some use out of them."

When we got the truck loaded we still had several boxes of breakables sitting on the floor of the garage. "Well I guess we are going to have to try and see if we can load them on the back seat in order to make one trip."

Loading the last box, left only room for the driver and front seat passenger. "Unless you need me, I'll stay here and get ready for my date," Ben chuckled.

"Yeah that's fine I'm sure there will be someone there to help unload," I told Ben and glanced over to Mrs. C. She had not helped load but it was hot and she had sweated and her top was sticking to her chest making her lacy bra more visible.

Mrs. C. spoke up, grinning "I'll grab my purse and go. I have a list I made up telling what's in each of the boxes." Dashing back inside the house.

"You sure you don't mind Dylan?" Asked Ben.

Nah...go see your girlfriend," I chuckled and slapped him on the back. "Just remember you owe me Stump." Today was looking better and better. Selma seemed anxious to go with me.

Fate intervened again! Just as we got back in my truck after unloading, my phone rang and Mom's face popped up on my iPhone. Selma looked over at me, was that disappointment on her face?

"Hi Mom," answering the phone. "Yeah I just finished unloading at Goodwill, Mrs. Carson is here with me."

Handing the phone to Mrs. C., "She wants to talk to you." What the hell is she wanting to talk to Selma for? I could only hear Selma's side of the conversation.

"That's not necessary," Selma replied, "I'll just fix something to eat at home."

"Okay, you win. See you soon," and hung up.

"What was that all about," I asked her.

"She called the house and spoke to Ben. He told her we were unloading, he was going out and his Dad was going to the Country Club. Your Mom insisted I come over swim and eat with you all," handing me my phone back with a definite frown on her face.

My Mom had unknowingly cock blocked me, but I felt certain Selma was wanting to be alone with me. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, we were parked in the rear of Goodwill, I leaned over and with my right hand on her slender neck pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Hmmmm," she moaned, opening her mouth and our tongues tangled, her hands gripping my shirt. Then she pushed me away, Dylan...we shouldn't be doing this...but I can't help it. That's why I was drunk that night...I was thinking about you and wishing we had finished what we started," she murmured softly reaching down and grasping my cock through my jeans.

"Oh fuck Selma, I want to fuck you so bad," I groaned. She was gently running her hand up and down my length as we kissed again. Then a large 18 wheeler pulled in and blew its horn making us both nearly jump out of our skin.

"Fuck!" I yelled. It was like the world was determined to stop me from fucking Selma.

She had jumped back in the passenger seat and sunk down, her face flushed, trying to hide so nobody could recognize her.

Starting the truck I looked in my rear view mirror. It was an older man driving the 18 wheeler, the trailer had Goodwill painted on it. I quickly drove off and after a couple of blocks Selma sat up and looked over at me and giggled.

"I'm glad you think it's funny," I smiled at her, "I'm dying here my dick's so hard."

She looked at me and smiled, "Take the long way back and I'll help make it go down," her voice sultry, as she leaned over the console and reached for my belt and started taking my pants down.

Scooting the seat back I lifted my ass as she unzipped my pants and tugged them down along with my boxers. The old two-lane road that ran around our town was rarely used since a new four-lane road was built several years ago.

Her left hand grasped my cock and stroked it slowly, her right hand cupping my balls as her mouth wrapped around my cock and she sucked and licked the head. "Ohhh.. damn...." I groaned trying not to cum so soon like last time. Thank goodness there were few cars on the road. Seeing an abandoned old service station I wheeled in and parked in back.

She raised her head up, "What are you doing?" Her hand was still wrapped around my cock the other cupping my balls.

If I'm gonna cum it''s going to be inside your pussy," I growled and pushed the seat all the way back as far as it would go.

"Dylan it'll have to be quick your Mom's expecting us," she mumbled staring at me.

"Fine it'll be quick, now get your shorts and panties off while I put a rubber on," I grunted and reached inside the console to get one.

"You don't need one I can't get pregnant," she replied as she quickly removed her shorts and lacy white panties.

Slamming the console closed I picked her up and put her on my lap. She was so small and light weight it was easy to lift her and move her. She squealed at the sudden movement her hands landing on my chest as she straddled me. I noticed her pubic hair matched her blonde hair and her pussy was already wet, as it rested against my thick cock.

"Dylan...you need to slow down....it's been a while since I had sex," she murmured as she slide her pussy up and down my shaft pressed between her pussy and my stomach.

"When you're ready just put it in and ride me. You can control the depth and speed," my voice was husky as I pulled her head to me to kiss her. She pressed her mouth firmly against mine and it was her tongue that invaded my mouth as she writhed on my cock. I could feel her moisture sliding up and down my length as she moaned and deepened the kiss.

She was on fire and turned on like a sex starved woman. While her hands were wrapped around my neck I used mine to tug her top up along with her bra, exposing her firm little tits. "Ohhh...I need you inside me," she moaned lifting herself up and using one hand to line my cock with her entrance.

She was now sitting upright, her hand on my chest and I could see her pert breasts and my cock at the entrance of pussy lips. Moving the hand holding my cock, she slowly dropped down on my throbbing cock. "Ohhhhhh....ohhhhh...sooo thick.... ohhh...gawd..." as she took about 3" of my cock inside her. Pausing she opened her eyes and looked down to see how much more there was to go.

"Gawd....it's been so long..."she moaned as she wiggled and got another couple inches inside her tight cunt. I couldn't take my eyes off my cock disappearing inside her pussy. Finally I was getting what I had been dreaming about for over two years.

"Fuck Selma, your pussy feels so damn good," as I reached up and fondled her perky breasts using my thumbs to rub her swollen nipples. Her breasts were just over a handful yet still firm with little or no sag, thick nipples made for sucking.

"Ohhhhh...." she moaned loudly, and sank down another two inches as I tweaked her hard buds. "Gawd you're already deeper than Jake can reach.....I want all of it..."she moaned again and slid the rest of the way down taking all of me inside her tight cunt. Falling forward she rested her head on my chest. "Hmmmmm....that feels so good."

I was doing all I could not to cum but I knew I was going to last long. I could feel her vaginal walls gripping my shaft, clenching and releasing. Grabbing her by her tiny hips I moved her up and down my shaft as I arched upward. Selma pushed herself up with her hands on my chest and started bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Yes...yess...ohhhh gawd that feels good....fuck me....fuck meee..." she squealed.

"Harder......ooooohhhhh....yesssss..." throwing her head back she bounced up and down faster.

"Selma....fuck.....I'm gonna cum..." I groaned thrusting up as she came down, using my hands on her hips to control the rhythm. Her pussy was clenching and releasing then all of a sudden she stiffened and her cunt clamped down on my cock as her orgasm made her scream, "OH MY GAWD....ohhhhhh fuccckkkkk," as she fell foward on my chest, just as I unloaded my jism deep inside her pussy.

"Fuck....Selma...that was amazing.."I grunted as my cock pulsed and another load of sperm flooded her pussy.

"Gawd...you feel so good inside me," she panted and laid her head on my shoulder. "I know I should say we can't ever do this again....but if we're careful....I would very much like to see you again."

"Squeezing her tight little ass with both hands, "Next time I want to have you in a bed and us not be rushed," I growled. "I want to spend time kissing and licking every inch of your body then fucked you so hard you can't walk."

She giggled softly, "Sounds like a plan. But your thick cock was pretty deep inside me this time," as she leaned up and kissed me and pushed her tongue inside my mouth and hugged me tightly.

My cock was still inside her and started hardening again. "Ohhh my gawd, you're getting hard again already," she laughed softly. "As much as I want you to fuck me again your mom is waiting for us."

Untangling from each other she gasped, "Shit...you must have unloaded a gallon of cum inside me," reaching down with her hand to catch the flow.

"Here," reaching in the backseat I grabbed a roll of paper towels, "I always come prepared," smiling at her.

"Now I have to definitely go home and take a quick shower," she giggled.

"No problem...I'll drop you off at your house and tell Mom you were all sweaty from us moving boxes that you're freshening up," I chuckled.

"Fine, but Dylan we have to be careful. All hell would break loose if we're caught. Plus your Mom would kill me," she said sternly.

"Careful is my middle name," I chuckled, "now let me get us home and I'll see you later at our house," grabbing her and giving her another kiss.

To be continued...

12