My Best Friend's Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I had released everything I was breathing heavily and felt a sense of euphoria until I looked down and saw the hurt expression on her face.

"Why...Dylan...why...?" As soon as the words escaped her lips I was crushed. I hadn't meant for any of this to happen, but right now there was no way to explain it to her without it sounding like an excuse, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to try.

"Penelope, I wasn't trying-" I started but she cut me off with tears in her eyes.

"I thought you actually cared about me, but you just cared about releasing yourself no matter what, even if the other person hadn't consented," By this point, she was sniffling and I felt so bad that any semblance of horniness had vanished and was instead replaced with great shame. Even though this wasn't my intention, I wasn't careful enough to not have this happen in the first place. "You can leave, I'll be out in a minute."

I stepped out, not even being able to feel anything upon remembering that I had cum all over her ass, face and inside her mouth. None of that mattered to me because I had messed up the slowly forming relationship that I had with Penelope and I wasn't sure there was any way to get back to what we were growing.

It had been a month since our shopping trip. We had instantly gone home, although I had bought all the lingerie that she had taken into the changing room but now wasn't the time to give it to her, and I wasn't sure that there would be a good time close in the future either. She hadn't talked to me at all on the drive back and then had basically ignored me for the rest of the day, although she still provided food. I had tried starting a conversation, but she'd just get teary-eyed and I would feel so horrible that I'd let her walk away, hoping that she'd get over anything that we potentially had and forget that a relationship was ever forming between the two of us as that would make her a lot happier.

She was already dealing with an even more unruly Mark, who seemed to have picked up on his mother's unhappiness but instead of helping her or finding out what was wrong, he pushed the boundaries as much as possible. Although it started off mildly worse than before, it was like he saw that he was able to get away with everything he was doing and felt the need to raise the stakes. Mark would bring a few friends over after his overnight drinking binges, and instead of being careful, he would start to trash the place, allowing his friends to also do the same and leaving Penelope to do all the cleaning up herself. I helped, but I tried to stay out of her way, as, while she wasn't pissed at me, she was definitely disappointed and sad at what happened.

Mark's behaviour had escalated to the point where he decided to take the care when he knew that Penelope needed in early the next morning because of a work conference that she had which meant that I was forced into the position of the driver. I didn't mind and would do anything to help her, but the looks she gave me every time I saw her were too much for my heart to handle constantly. I did love her, and maybe she liked me but she still thought I came on her on purpose while we were basically having a date, and I wasn't able to tell her the whole truth until she calmed down, but that didn't look like it was happening anytime soon so I decided that I needed to take things into my own hands today, as she was forced to spend a bit of time with me while we were in the car, and when I brought all the extra supplies that she needed into work.

As I set down everything that I had brought up and saw that Penelope was getting ready to start working I got annoying. It wasn't my proudest moment, but I grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the toilets that I had seen on the way over to her desk. I knew that she wasn't going to make a scene because of her timid personality and how much she liked to believe in people and give them second chances down the line.

"Dylan what are we doing in here?" she said softly, once had dragged her into the male bathroom and closed the door on one of the stalls. "I don't want to be here, let me go back no-"

"Penelope," I said, grabbing her hands and kissing her knuckles. "I haven't got the chance to explain myself so far, and I think I at least deserve to do that, especially since what happened didn't happen how you think it did."

"What do you mean?" she asked, and I saw the slight blush on her cheeks after I had kissed her knuckles, which told me that there was still a chance. I had always backed off from telling her what had really happened, and the fact that she didn't confront the issue first was completely normal and something that I hadn't considered up until now for some reason.

"When I came on your face I didn't mean to-" I put my finger to her lips as she tried to interject. "-and what I mean by that is that the mere thought of seeing you in lingerie caused me to get hard so I put it in the waistband of my trousers but once I had actually seen you I got even harder and it slipped out the top of my trousers, grazed you and that was enough to get me to cum. I really wasn't trying to cum in that moment, and I would have been even more careful had I known what was going to happen."

"How does that even work," she said after a pause to consider all my words and I felt my dick jump. She was starting to consider the possibility that I hadn't cum on her on purpose, and that it had actually been an accident.

"Well- If I- um-I can show you?" I said although it came out like a question because I didn't want to push her too hard when we were just getting back to a normal place.

"Show me?" she asked, and the hope in her eyes that I was telling the truth only spurred me on further.

I hadn't been able to cum the whole month thinking about how I was losing the person I loved and would never have another chance with her. But now that I knew there was a strong possibility that she would reconsider I felt my dick instantly get hard. It didn't feel right, doing what I was about to do and what I was about to show her, but it seemed like she was fine with it so I persevered.

"It's like this," I said, lifting my T-shirt over my head so she could get a better look as I put my manhood in the waistband of my trousers like I had done numerous times previously. I looked at her face, seeing her staring intently at my dick but I carried on so that she could see almost exactly what happened. "And then when I get turned on even more..." I trailed off, thinking back to Penelope on the floor, black lingerie on and covered in my baby batter and even though my cock was firmly secured inside my trousers it popped right out as if it had a mind of its own. "...which is exactly what happened that day, except the stimulation caused me to ejaculate."

She was still staring at my crotch which is when I remembered that I hadn't put it back in my trousers yet, and it was still flopping about in front of her eyes. I wasn't massive, but I was definitely above average in both length and girth. The main thing I was lacking was experience as I had been too focused on sports for any girl to have caught my eye, with Penelope being the first woman who had been able to do that. I hastily put it back inside where it belonged and caught her eye once again, and saw her lips turning upwards.

"I believe you, Dylan," she said, and I felt like titanic had just been lifted from my chest. "We can talk later, about everything because of the meeting, but just know that I do fully trust you, and I should have listened to you without passing judgement early like I did, and I am sorry for that."

"It's fine Penelope, as long as we can go back to how it was before," I said, and she started walking away after nodding in response. I don't know if it was the fact that I had just shown her my bare dick, or I got a sudden adrenaline boost from how nervous I was to talk to her about this in case things went wrong but I suddenly felt the need to speak up again. "Actually, I don't hope that things go back to how they used to be."

"What?" Penelope said, alarmed. "But I thought..."

I walked over to her, not giving her time to think and pressed my lips against hers. I didn't know where I was getting the confidence from, but I was loving how freeing it felt to do something this bold and not have to worry about the consequences. That feeling only increased as I felt her mouth part, letting my tongue in to explore which is a chance I took right away. Her lips had been soft, supple and felt like they were physically hot as if I might burn down if I kissed her for too long, but it was nothing compared to her tongue. I had thought that kissing someone with tongue would be a slimy affair, but it was as far from that description as I could manage. Like velvet, I felt her tongue beneath mine and let out a little moan into her mouth. In response, she started sucking on my tongue and I swear I could have died happy in that moment as the kiss was everything that I had hoped for and more, much, much more. We finally broke apart, breathing heavily and staring into each other's eyes for what felt like hours, but was more like seconds.

"Wow," she said, the innocent smile taking over her face and making her even more attractive if that was even humanly possible.

"I've liked you for a long time," I said, breaking the silence on my part and causing her to look shocked. I did love her, but I didn't want her to think that I was rushing into things too early and wanted her to think that it naturally developed over a longer period of time so she wasn't scared off. "And I really hope that, and more can become regular occurrences because wow, you're amazing!"

"I have to go to my meeting now," Penelope said, rushing to the mirror to make sure she looked alright before coming back over to me and planting a searing kiss on my lips. "I hope that answers your question, and we'll talk about it more when I get back home."