My Best Friend's Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that one night, she was embarrassed over what she had done as it was something she did from being so sexually frustrated and she wasn't thinking straight. That didn't mean that our relationship didn't change though, as after that first night when she was embarrassed and refused to do anything like that again, the next night was different.

"What movie have we got tonight, babe?" I asked, as we now alternated days.

"I thought about something better," Penelope said, and I could tell that this was taking almost all of her willpower to do it without chickening out.

She went on my computer, which was connected to the TV, and typed something that I couldn't see in and moved it over from the monitor screen to the TV screen. She came rushing over to me, jumping into my lap as the movie played out. I didn't recognise anything in it except the really bad acting, and once the actress started dropping her clothes, I realised what this was. "Porn?"

"Yes..." She looked over at me for my approval and I just kissed her in response, letting my hands drift down to her chest as she had already touched my dick and licked up my cum so I didn't think she'd mind if I fondled her tits a little. She moaned her approval, which worked out for me, and it was almost the opposite as she started moaning and grinding herself on my crotch once again. I didn't object and continued playing with her tits, hoping that she'd have another amazing orgasm, which she did shortly after, thrusting hard against me and even pressing my hands against her tits even harder. I complied and started sucking on her neck to give her the most amount of pleasure and she started screaming in ecstasy as she unravelled and started shaking even more against me as she clung onto me for dear life, releasing my neck after a few minutes, and the occasional spasm.

I pulled my cock out, between, us and watched in awe as she looked down at it and didn't reach her hand out straight away like I had thought she was going to, but instead pursed her lips together and let a strand of her saliva fall slowly onto my cock and it was only once it hit the head that she grabbed it and started jacking me off. I could do nothing but watch in pleasure, both from her actions and the thought that she was using her spit as lube on my cock.

She started rotating her hand a little bit, one way when she came up, one when she went down and as I looked up at her face, I saw the innocent smile I had seen since my childhood. The fact that the woman who basically raised me was now sitting on my lap having just had a massive orgasm using my dick, even if it was covered by clothing, and had now moved on to stroking my cock and using all her skills to try and get me to cum as quickly a possible meant I only lasted a few minutes. Not only because of her amazing skills but also because I was still inexperienced. If she really wanted, I was able to make myself go as many rounds as necessary, even if I had spent myself fully like I did every time I did anything sexual with her.

"I'm going to cum soon!" I said, feeling the familiar pressure starting to build.

Just as I was reaching my climax, we heard multiple massive bangs and crashes from downstairs, like everything in one of the rooms had come down in a short space of time. Understandably her hand came off my cock as she jumped from my lap and started rushing downstairs. I quickly followed, putting my dick back in my trousers and racing to see what it was that had caused that massive explosion of sounds.

When I entered the kitchen, the place we both thought it had come from, I saw all the cupboard doors had been ripped from their hinges, and everything was inside thrown around without a care in the world. All the pots were flung about, dents in the walls like they had been thrown in anger, and the table in the centre of the kitchen had been broken in half, Mark sitting in the middle on the verge of passing out. He didn't look hurt, but he did look really, really drunk and now needed help or else he was going to hurt himself more, or worse, get him and someone else killed by drunk driving which I assumed he had done again today.

Penelope looked over at me and I knew that this was the time to step up properly and show her that I wasn't just some little kid playing around with her feelings because I wanted her body. This was my chance to show her I was someone who could be relied on. I hastily pulled my phone from my pocket, calling for an ambulance and then nodded to Penelope.

I walked over to both of them, putting my ear to his mouth and resting my hand over his chest. For a brief moment, I thought that he had died, but as the anxiety increased over the next few seconds, I felt his chest start to go up, and as it went down, I felt the hot air coming out against my face.

"He is alive," I said, and Penelope clutched my arm.

"What if they don't make it in time- should we start- like maybe one of us should wait near to the door so that we don't miss if they start trying to come inside-" I pressed my mouth to hers, and felt her body relax under my touch.

"Hey," I said, pulling back from the kiss but still holding her head to my chest. "Mark is going to be okay, I promise, so don't worry, the ambulance will come and take him to the hospital and then they'll probably have to pump his stomach because of how much alcohol he had to drink and then and then he'll be released back home, do you understand?"

I felt her nod against my chest and started stroking her hair to calm her further. I didn't want her freaking out when the ambulance came because once she was in there, I wouldn't be able to speak to her and calm her down until we reached the hospital, with me driving there on my own.

A knock sounded at the door a few minutes later and I got up from my kneeling position where I had just got up from checking to make sure that Mark was still alive, which he was, and then walked over to the door and opened it, letting them come in and do whatever they needed to do, and whatever questions they needed to ask.

I stood next to Penelope, squeezing her hand every time I felt her start to shake and once they determined that we knew basically nothing about his condition, how long it had been since he had ingested most of the alcohol or even what type it was they carried him on a stretcher into the back of the ambulance, letting Penelope into the back alongside them and then telling her what hospital they were taking him, which she relayed to me.

I followed along in my car, hoping that she hadn't broken down by the time I got to the hospital, she luckily hadn't but she did come straight over to me and grab my hand once more, and I saw her shoulders instantly drop a bit as some of her tension was released.

We walked in a sat down while he was rushed off on a stretcher and I could tell that Penelope wanted to follow and make sure that he was okay, but I convinced her to stay, going to get some water and saw one of the doctors walking away just as I was coming back.

"Any news?" I asked, handing her a bottle and resting my hand on her back, rubbing up and down.

"He's in stable condition, thankfully," she said and smiled at me for the first time since we discovered him on the floor, although it didn't last for long. "I don't know what I am going to do about him because there isn't any addiction centre that I can afford to send him."

"Don't worry about that," I said, pulling her body to mine. "Did you forget who you're talking to? I'll help in any way possible, as long as it helps you."

"Dylan..." she had started saying my name so much that I was getting used to it by this point, but one thing that you can never get used to is the feeling of watching your lover break down as the relief they experience overwhelms them that much. Although she didn't sob, she clung to me with her head on my shoulder and I could feel the tears soaking into my shirt. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't know how I'm supposed to repay you."

"You're not, this is what boyfriends do for their girlfriends," I said, as I kissed the top of her head. "All you have to do is to continue being the amazing, beautiful, kind woman you've always been, and I'll always help you."

* * *

A month had passed since Mark put himself into the hospital from his excessive drinking. After he had come out, I had paid for the best rehab in our area so that Penelope could still visit him and while it meant the world to her, Mark seemed less than thrilled with what was going on.

'You're always butting into places that you don't belong' he'd said. "Just leave me and my mother alone and go back to your own life.'

It hadn't stung as much as it had before because I knew he was doing this not because he actually hated me, but because he was embarrassed. It had been explained when I looked it up that this was something that some people who were addicted could do, take it out on the others around them because they feel too ashamed to get help. Mark was the perfect person to fall into that trap, as he also had those tendencies when he wasn't constantly getting drunk.

Penelope had eventually convinced him to go into the rehab willingly, although it was more like an ultimatum and considering he didn't have the wealth to fall back on like I did, being threatened to get kicked out of your house in his position wouldn't have been his worst nightmare, especially when looking at his pride.

I tried to look back at the friendship we had, wondering if I was being revisionist when I saw how we were never really as great friends as I remembered, but the more I went over what I remembered the more I was convinced that it was only my naivety and desperation that had made me stick it out all those years. I had been looking at our friendship through rose-tinted glasses while assuming the best of his actions. Now that I knew what kind of person he was, other things started to make sense. The timing of things, like how he would push me away to steal the spotlight in almost all the sports we used to do together. For example, in the final of the swimming competition, I had the fastest time so was going to race for our school, but he had butted in, and told me that there was an emergency at home, so I rushed back, finding nothing there and by the time I got back the event was already over. At the time I just thought that it was a misunderstanding, especially since he looked so distraught after losing the race, but the more I looked at it now the more I understood how jealous, of me, he had always been.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Penelope asked as she entered the room, standing just to my side.

"Penny is always in my thoughts, especially naked Penny," I said to her, grinning as I saw the blush on her cheeks.

"Actually, I have something for you," she said, getting in the way of the TV and looking nervous. I wondered what it could be that was making her act like this but decided to just let everything play out.

"What do you have for me?" I asked and felt my dick jolt in excitement as she dropped to her knees in front of me.

We hadn't done anything sexual since the night that Mark was put into the hospital. It was like she was scared of doing anything more as if it would trigger another bout from Mark and make his condition worse. I had been too preoccupied with everything about getting Mark into one of the best places to deal with his addiction while also making sure that Penelope didn't have any kind of breakdown. It was hard trying to juggle those things, but I tried my best and it resulted in me not having masturbated since the day before the incident.

I wasn't complaining about not doing anything sexual as I was happy to go along at her pace, but as she dropped to her needs in between mine I felt a jolt of excitement that maybe this would finally be the day that we got back to what we had stopped in the middle of a month ago.

"What are you doing down there babe?" I teased, and she huffed.

"I am trying to help you," she said. "But if you don't want me to..."

"No!" I said, almost leaping from my chair as she went to get up. "No, please stay."

She settled between my legs, her grin constant as she tugged on the top of my waistband and I pulled it down for her, my dick springing up to attention as if it had been waiting all its life for this.

She wrapped her hand around it in a fist but once she noticed how dry and hard to manoeuvre it as she leaned over my dick and let spit dribble down from her lip and allowing it to land on my dick. I felt a shiver of excitement rolling up my spine as I imagined how good this was going to feel but I didn't have to wonder for long because she started pumping up and down, rubbing her saliva onto my gland. I let out a groan as I looked down at her focused face as she tried to do the best job possible. I wasn't complaining in the slightest, as it was amazing, and even if it wasn't she was so attractive, and I was so horny that I was sure I'd cum very quickly anyways.

I tried to savour the feeling of her small hand wrapped around my cock, pumping it with a smile on her face as if she was just trying to get the last dregs out of a ketchup bottle, but I felt ready for eruption and let her know. "I'm cumming!"

I was about to fling my head back and close my eyes to enjoy the feeling and allow it to be savoured in my mind, but I saw her head moving out of the corner of my eye and when I felt hot breath over my dick head I jerked my head down, only catching her head flying into my lap as I felt her wet, warm mouth suction over the head, like she was trying to suck everything possible from my dick.

I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to be doing with my hands, so I just rested one on the top of her head and put the other behind mine. I didn't want to miss a second of her sucking my dick and as she looked up at me with just her eyes, I relished the sight of the most erotic thing I had ever seen. After the first spurt of semen came out of my dick and hit her in the back of the throat, I had expected her to keep my dick in her mouth the whole time. Instead, she pulled it out, sticking her tongue out so I could see all the cum covering her tongue. She flicked the head lightly with the tip of her tongue and I felt another wave wash over me and realised I was cumming again.

Spurt after spurt, it felt like it was a continuous stream of cum coming from my dick, but it finally started to taper off just as my cum overflowed in Penelope's mouth and she had to let go of my dick and bring her hands to her chin to funnel it back up while she gulped down the rest that had been left in her mouth. I watched as each and every bit of my semen was picked up by her hands, not missing anything, and elegantly placed into her mouth. She kept it there, playing around with it as if it was mouthwash before swallowing it and showing me that there was nothing left.

I stared at her as if she was a different person because this didn't seem like something that Penelope would do, but she wasn't paying any attention to me and started working my dick again, cleaning everything from it and making sure that it was completely cum free. By the time she had finished, I was hard again, and I thought she was going to just put my dick back into my trousers and then lay down beside me, but she didn't. Getting up in front of me, she started pulling her dress up, and I saw a hint of black coming into view. Once I was able to see what it was, I realised that it wasn't what I had initially thought, as I had thought it was going to be the lingerie that I had bought her at the stone, but instead, this one had a hole in the crotch like it was waiting for me to pounce and enter her. I didn't want to assume, so I stayed seated, staring at her sexy body with fiery eyes.

She walked away, and I thought that it was just going to end there, but she beckoned me with her finger, and while I was going upstairs, I watched her enter her room, leaving the door slightly ajar. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for all the possibilities to come but as I pushed it open, I saw the last thing I had been expecting. Instead of me finding her sitting on the bed, lustfully staring as she waited to suck my dick again but this time using the hole in her lingerie to sit on my set and rub herself to completion, I saw her lying down on the bed, spread eagle, putting her pussy on full display, her eyes being the only thing I had right as they lustfully looked at me.

"Come to me," she said, and I thought that there might be something wrong, and started to worry, but as I looked at her face more closely I saw the darting of her eye, and the blush, not flush, to her cheeks as I relaxed and realised that she was just pushing herself a little bit, although I was sure by the end she would be loving it as much as I knew I was going to.

I pounced on her, pressing my lips to hers and finally getting to feel the warm, smooth skin on her stomach against my dick. I probed with my tongue, feeling her opening and allowing me to feel around inside her mouth but I was getting impatient, so I removed my lips from hers and started kissing down her face, stopping at her neck to suck and lick on it, hearing her moan from above. Down below I wasn't able to stop myself from humping against her cute stomach and felt myself on the verge of cumming so I pulled back, taking a breath and watching as her hooded eyes basically begged me to fuck her.

I lined myself up with her cunt, pressing the tip against her tight hole and looked back up at her. "Are you ready?"

"Whenever you want baby," she said, spreading her legs as wide as possible.

I pressed in slowly, feeling the resistance and wondering how hard I was supposed to be pressing when she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me forward, the head slid in while I fell down on top of her, our bodies pressed together. I paid attention to what I was feeling and could only describe it as if her pussy was sucking me into her warm hole like it was hungry for more.

"Ready?" I asked, to which she nodded, and I started pumping.

I had thought about sex a lot, and about how it would feel, but nothing compared to actually doing it, especially when it was being done with someone you loved. I felt the love rising as I pumped in and out of her, looking down and seeing where we were connected. The warmth inside her pussy felt like her mouth, but the tightness was a lot better. I couldn't think straight as I continued ploughing her, hoping that this moment would last forever.

"Hard!" she shouted, pulling my body to hers. "Oh my god!"

I complied with her request, feeling like this amount of pressure should have been hurting her, but she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it, and it was a pleasure that I had never felt before, so I wasn't going to complain at all. My hard cock felt like it was a steel rod as I continued pistoning in and out of her at a constant pace. I was trying to hold myself back, but it was hard to stop myself from cumming. I at least wanted her to get off as well, as I had seen too many horror stories about girls having their boyfriends only caring about their own pleasure. I wasn't going to be one of those, so I listened to everything her body was telling me and followed the directions I saw.

I tried to go faster because that was an easy way I knew to make myself feel good, but once I saw her face, which still held pleasure on it, but was no longer screwed up in pleasure I knew that I was going to have to change it up, because I didn't want her to feel a little bit of pleasure, I wanted her to experience the most pleasure she ever had. I did the opposite this time, slowing down a little, grinding a little once I was fully inside her I saw her biting her lip hard, so I continued doing the same thing, hoping it could make her cum.