My Best Friend's Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming!" Penelope shouted out, throwing her head back and I felt my dick being squeezed even tighter by her soft walls, something I didn't think was possible.

It was like a dream come true, but I was still new to this and knew I wasn't going to be able to hold it in for more than a couple of seconds. "I am cumming too!"

"Outside!" she managed to get out, and just in time because just as I pulled out the first string of semen was ejaculated from my penis and landed on her stomach.

After everything had come out and she was sufficiently covered in my cum I lay down beside her, feeling this like was the best day I had ever had and pulled her into my arms. I didn't care that I was spreading the cum between us and only cared that she was as close to me as possible. "You're everything to me, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I do now,"

It was like a switch had been flipped because she was constantly wanting sex after the first time. Like she had been deprived for too long and had forgotten how amazing it could feel.

"Oh, god, Dylan!" she screamed out as she had another orgasm.

"Where?" I asked, and she pulled me from her soaking pussy and knelt down in front of me with her tongue out her mouth as she pumped up and down.

"Cum for me baby," she said, a smile on her face she stared up at me and I couldn't hold myself back anymore. The first spurt hit her in the face, making her flinch and close her eyes, but the smile was still visible, even after she stuck her tongue out, wanting as much as possible to go in her mouth.

I had thought that I would start getting used to everything she was doing for me after a while, but that was not the case at all. In fact, it was almost like I was getting more turned on nowadays instead, which caused my loads to be a lot bigger.

Although her libido was very high, it was nothing compared to what had happened to me. I wanted her every second of the day, and if I wasn't inside her pussy, mouth or hand, I just wanted to be as close as possible to her at all possible moments. I had become so horny that she wasn't even able to keep up with me all the time and had given me permission to use her body as I pleased while she slept, as long as I told her I had the next morning. I think she just didn't want to accidentally go to work with no sleep and then find that her face was covered in my cum. I tried to calm myself down, but whenever I thought about the fact that I was dating Penelope, it got me excited, and I couldn't contain myself. I couldn't remember how many times food being made was interrupted as I pulled her away to have sex, which she was all too happy to do.

The one thing that hadn't happened yet was that I hadn't cum inside her. I had asked her a few months ago, a week after we had first had sex, and she had said that she wasn't on birth control. That was when certain things started to click things started to click, like the weeks that she wouldn't let me have sex with her, although she never directly rejected me, just got me off in other ways, as I did with her. It was the one thing that she was adamant about, and yet it was the main thing I wanted to do. I had always had a fetish for seeing people cumming inside women, and now that I had my own girl, I wanted to do the same. The thing about it though, was I wanted to cum inside her while she wasn't on any birth control so she might get pregnant. It wasn't like I was aiming for pregnancy, but if it happened, I would be elated.

Unfortunately, that wasn't going to be happening anytime soon because Mark was coming home today, them having deemed him clean and able to come back into society. Of course, he was going to have to stay away from alcohol, drugs and the friends that encouraged that kind of behaviour, and I hoped that this experience had made him more humble, but I wasn't going to be able to check until he arrived, and I saw him in person.

I drove up to the rehab centre, having had to because Penelope was shaking too much to drive herself. They had only allowed occasional phone calls into the place, which meant that we hadn't seen Mark in the months that followed his admission to the centre which is one of the reasons I suspect that Penelope wanted to spend every waking minute with me.

I pulled up and parked, getting out of the car and walking alongside Penelope until we reached the door. I waited outside as I wanted this to be a moment between mother and son and didn't want to get in the way. She gave me a kiss, smiling before entering and I knew that this wait was going to take a while.

After around half an hour I saw the door open, and Penelope walked out with her arm around Mark's shoulder. He looked smaller than I had ever seen, both physically and mentally, but I brushed it off until we came right up to me, and I realised just how weak he now looked.

"Mark..." I said, trailing off as while I had realised how much of a shit friend he had been, the bond had still been real to me, and was still something I couldn't clear from my mind.

He nodded back at me, meekly, and it didn't feel right. I could see the relief on Penelope's face that she had him back, but I was sure she was going to start wondering why he was so apathetic when he had always been the complete opposite.

I saw the suitcase that Penelope was dragging behind her and took it from her, lifting it into the boot of the car. In the past, Mark would have bulldozed me out of the way to try and do anything to make him seem like a better person. Now he stood there meekly like he wasn't sure what to do with himself anymore. I wasn't going to try and re-establish my relationship with Mark, but I also wasn't going to confront him about everything that he had done in the past. It seemed cruel and unnecessary with how unresponsive and passive he seemed at the moment.

I drove back, letting Penelope and Mark take up the back seats in the car and we soon arrived back at the place I called home. When we unlocked the door Mark all but rushed to his room, closing the door behind him and although it felt nice to finally just be with Penelope again, it couldn't help but take on her worry for Mark as well.

"Did they tell you anything about what we should be doing now that he is back from rebab?" I asked, hugging her back after she had fallen into my arms.

"I was told that I should still encourage him and support him as much as possible, but that I should also get him to start doing activities and keep him busy throughout the day,"

"Can you get the chicken out of the freezer for tonight please?" she asked, and then our morning continued as if nothing had changed.

We still spent a lot of time all over the other, hugging, kissing, touching, but it didn't feel the same. It was almost like she was distracted, which would make sense considering how her son was just back. By the time we had reached afternoon and had eaten, Mark had come down from his room Penelope started asking him to do things around the house, obviously trying to follow the order that she had been given by the mental health professionals. She also would recognise when it was becoming too much for him and allow him breaks, and I could already see that he was becoming a little bit more open with himself.

That night, after Mark had again gone to his room, looking much better than he had at the start of the day, we did as we usually did and stayed in my room. I was idly stroking my hands up and down her body while watching the movie when she turned to me and pressed her lips against mine passionately.

I gave in, letting her explore my mouth but when she pulled back, I saw the same expression on her face, one of distraction and thought. It quickly cleared the way to one of lust as she looked at my face and reached her hand into my boxers and fished out my erection. As her hands stroked my dick, up and down at a steady pace, I let out a moan, quieting down as I remembered that we were no longer alone and that there was another person in the house as well now.

As I looked up at her face with desire-filled eyes, wanting to pleasure her at the same time, all the words that I was trying to say died in my throat as I saw that same expression gracing her face.

This wasn't something that was just going to disappear if I ignored it, and I was going to have to actually deal with it by doing something I never thought I would have to do. I reached down, wrapping my hands around her wrist and stopped her from stroking me. She looked at me in confusion, but I just sighed.

"If you're not into it then you don't have to force yourself to do it," I said, wishing I could be saying the opposite, but as her eyes filled with tears all thoughts of that nature vanished. "Tell me, is it to do with Mark?"

"It is to do with him and- a bit," she said, stumbling over her words. "But it is also to do with my as well."

"What is it?" I asked. "You can share anything with me, you know that right?"

"Mark coming back...it made everything seem more real like I really am dating my son's best friend. It isn't some fantasy I had in my head, it isn't something that you're forcing me into, and I don't think I am with you either, especially since you initially pursued me, but while Mark was in rehab it seemed like we were in our own little world, and that it wasn't really real. Now that he is back it is reminding me that this is real life and that we are dating, for real."

"So, do you want to stop seeing me romantically then?" I asked, and although it was the last thing I wanted, except for probably me dying, I would respect her wishes if she no longer wanted me as her partner.

"No way!" she said, jerking her head up from where it had been cushioned in my chest. "Of course, I still want to see you, Dylan, you're the best thing to have happened to me since my son was born. I just need some time to process things, so can we wait a little bit to do anything sexual, please?"

"Whatever you want babe," I said, hugging her to me, and feeling her hugging me back. "You've got to remember, I am the one who pursued you, knowing almost everything about you because I have known you for almost all my life. I didn't do it on a whim, I did it because I really care about you," I paused for a second, trying to lighten the mood. "And also, because you're so sexy, like Jesus woman, how can someone be so good-looking and not be together with me, that feels criminal."

She let out a laugh, and I felt like some of the tension had been released from her body, and she was no longer as anxious about everything. I was going to honour my deal about not doing anything sexual, but I also wanted clarification on what that meant. "God, you're bad."

"Does nothing sexual mean no kissing, no prolonged hug?" I asked.

"No, all I mean by nothing sexual is that I don't want to do anything that could get either of us to cum. I still want to feel your body against mine like we are now, and I still want to kiss you, but this will be pecks on the lips, forehead, or cheek, not make out sessions like we usually have."

"Okay, that works for me," I said, kissing her on her forehead as we went back to watching the movie once more and I tucked my dick back into my trousers, which were obviously soft now.

Now that I had clarification over what was going on and why she was acting like she was I felt a renewed peace. This wasn't something that was going to last for too long, and I even hoped that this block of anything sexual would be gone in a week. I wouldn't know until later, how much harder this was than I had initially thought.

* * *

A month passed where we didn't do anything but help Mark reacclimatize back into society while not having to rely on alcohol anymore. Penelope was becoming happier, and our time together was getting longer as she seemed to be starting to get used to us being together while Mark was around, as she had started initiating long kissing sessions, and didn't get distracted as she had before. She still refused to tell Mark anything, which I understood completely. It was something that I knew was going to come out eventually, but actually going about telling someone, who used to be my best friend, how I was now dating his mother didn't feel right. It was something that she had to do, and it couldn't be done soon because I wasn't sure if he'd be able to deal with it.

He was much better, Mark was, but there were still times when I could tell that he either felt out of place or bad about something that he had done while he was constantly drinking. I didn't conflate his behaviour back then to who he was now, but that didn't mean that relationships weren't weakened or severed because of his actions and that wasn't something that could be rectified overnight, no matter how much I could tell that he wanted it to happen.

I wasn't the only person who had their relationship with Mark strained, and I wasn't talking about his other friends that he would go out partying with. Penelope had tried to help him before and had given him ample opportunity, much before he started drinking, to stop his behaviour but it only got worse and, well, we all know how it turned out. She acted like she was happy, and she was the for the most part, but there were times that I, and Mark, could tell that she was trying to force herself to be happy about certain things. It was why we all tried not to dwell on the past and focus on the future because there was a lot of hurt there and I wasn't able to do more than I already was to try and fix it.

"Do you think things will ever go back to normal?" Penelope asked as we sat in my room, not watching TV like we usually did, but talking. I suspected that Mark knew something was going on between us, but I know that he wouldn't go straight to thinking that we were together romantically, and would think that we were talking about him, or that we had got a lot closer as 'mother' and 'child'. I wasn't going to correct his thoughts, and just ignored the looks he gave whenever we would see Penelope in my room.

"What is normal?" I asked, further elaborating after she cocked her head to the side. "Would normal mean that Mark goes back to being the person that he was before, and ignoring everything you tell him in favour of popularity? Would that mean that we would go back to being normal, 'best friend's mother and son's best friends?' Because if so then I don't want things to ever go back to normal."

"No, what I meant is...my relationship with Mark. Do you think that it will ever get to the point where we can actually act like mother and son again?"

"I know that this isn't what you want to hear, but I don't know. Of all the times that he ignored what you said, all the times that he was rude to you, all the times that he directly went against what you were saying just because you said it. Throughout all that time he wasn't really thinking about you, obviously, and it is up to him to make it up, especially since it seems like he recognises what he did was wrong. You're already putting the olive branch for him to grab, and I think that he might soon, but I also don't know what is going on inside his head, so I can't say for certain." I said, and she fell into me, letting out a sigh.

"I just wish things weren't this difficult," she said.

"Things in life are always difficult, and sometimes things surprise you, but isn't that the beauty of life? Look at us for example and think back to around a year ago. Would you have ever considered us getting together a year ago, or is that something that would be considered out of the realm of possibilities?"

"When you put it like that..." she said contemplatively. "...I really didn't think about you as anything but another kid that I needed to look after, but I guess now things have changed completely because it's you that is looking after me and my son now. I haven't had that kind of stability, ever."

"Well, let's hope that it continues!" she said, pushing me down on the bed and pressing her body against mine as we kissed, Penelope reached down towards my groin and kissed up to my ear, her hot breath sending shivers down my spine. "I think I'm ready for a bit more again, Dylan."