My Best Friend's Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
Dylan and Penelope have to fight for what they want.
11k words
4.66
15.2k
22
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as our luck would have it, while I was waiting on the end of my seat for her to drink down all the remaining cum that was covering her face I heard footsteps quickly approaching the door.

"Shit!" I said under my breath, throwing her an old T-shirt to wipe her face with and quickly putting on my trousers. I pushed her down on the bed, stepping her into her panties, pulling them up her legs and then pulling down her dress. The door was locked but if the door was locked and we were both found to be in here, there would be a lot of questions that I wasn't willing to answer. I knew for certain that Joshua would try and fight me, although he was smaller and less muscular when compared to me, so I wasn't worried about him on his own but if Mark wanted to get his dad's approval, and considering he didn't like me all too much already, I wouldn't be surprised if he joined in as well. As much as I knew I was a good fighter and could hold my own, I didn't think I'd be able to go against two people.

I knock came from the door and I quietly unlocked it, checking behind me and seeing that Penelope was just fixing her hair and I opened the door just a smidge.

"Can I help you?" I asked, seeing Joshua standing before me.

"Where Penelope- ah she is there," he said, pushing me out of the way and going over to her carrying a familiar box in his hand. "I could have bought them you know, especially since they are a bit big for me."

I sighed with relief, knowing that we had got away with it this time, but as I took a look into the hallway I noticed Mark standing there, looking at me with a blank face before turning on his heels and walking away. I couldn't pay too much attention to him because I wanted to see how delusional Joshua was and I also didn't want to leave Penelope alone with him. The box he had just come in with was the box of condoms that we used and his admission that I was bigger than him, without him knowing, made me smirk behind him. I caught Penelple's eye, and she stifled a giggle while he was looking down at the box.

"When did I ever say that those were for you?" she said, raising her eyebrow. "Those are for my lover who, I can tell you with certainty, is without a doubt bigger down there than you. He is also a lot more skilled too."

"Stop joking," he said, laughing at her little tirade as if she was a kid telling her parent a fictional story. "Now come back to bed!" his laughter instantly changed to a face of rage and anger as spittle flew from his mouth.

"No," she said, but I could see her starting to crack under the pressure and then she gave him a lifeline. "We can talk about this in the morning."

"After you make me breakfast," he said. "Because if not then I am making you come with me right now."

I wanted so badly to hit him but I knew if I did he would just kick me out and while Penelope would follow we wouldn't have anywhere to actually stay. If things got really bad we could stay in my car, but it was a massive shitbox and could barely fit one person, let alone two. It was the last resort for a reason, and I wasn't going to give him a reason to make us take it right now.

"Okay," she said, and he grinned, the sickening grin that someone pulls of when they know that are starting to regain control of the situation. Only this time it wasn't a situation but a person that he was happily starting to control again. He walked out of the room, giving me one last look before dismissing me as any threat to the happiness he had created in his own head.

I shut and locked the door once more, going over to Penelope and wrapping my arm around her shoulder. I hadn't been prepared to do anything about Joshua being here, especially when Penelope looked like she was a different person while going against him, but now that I was seeing how much of a wreck she was, and it was only the first day I was going to make sure that he was never able to look at her with any nefarious intentions ever again.

"You do know that he is being horrible to you on purpose, right?"

"I know," she said, answering in a small voice.

"And that he is only doing it to control you again?"

"Yes," she replied.

"And that you're starting to fall into his traps again?"

"I know, Dylan," she said, resigned.

"And that you're not asking me for help like you should be," I said, and she raised her head to look at me, scrunching her eyebrows in confusion.

"And how are you supposed to help?"

"By making it so that you can stand up for yourself and don't ever become a pushover again," I said, drawing her in. "Except for me."

"There isn't anything I can do," she said, sounding like she was already on the verge of giving up. "Have you found any hotels yet?"

"There aren't any available in the city at the moment," I replied and she signed dramatically. "But don't worry we only have to stay here for a few more weeks before we can buy a new house. Here, let me show you the pictures."

I walked over to my computer, booted it back up and scrolled to the listing I had seen before. I started talking about everything I knew about it, the area, showing her the pictures and answering all the questions she had. Slowly, it started taking her mind off everything else that we had been dealing with and I could see that she was starting to enjoy it and regain some of the confidence she had lost. She sat in my lap so that she could properly see all the images, and I had my head on her shoulder as I let her scroll.

"I really like this place," she said, but when she saw the price her face dropped. "But it's too expensive for us."

"What do you mean it's too expensive?" I asked, bemused. "What, did you think I was going to make you pay for half of the house?"

"I am going to pay for half, so we need to find a cheaper place," Even as she said it there was no conviction behind her words as if she didn't believe them herself.

Her body dropped in my arms, confirming the disappointment but I squeezed her, laughing. This wasn't anywhere near out of my price range and was one of the cheaper places I had been looking at. I wasn't sure how many extra bedrooms we were going to need just yet so I only added a further two, as I wanted at least two kids.

"Don't worry," I said. "I am going to be buying this house. I know you like it, and I really like it as well."

"But I don't want to just live off your money," she said, sliding off my lap. "I want to contribute something to the purchase or repay you in some way because I don't think it would be much of a help if I provided some of the meagre salary I get compared to what you would be doing."

"Well this is one way I can think that you can repay me," I said, getting up from my chair and standing before her. "On your knees."

She obeyed, dropping down to her knees in front of me. Her eyes remained on mine, and I knew she had a good idea of what I was going to have her do, but instead of a bored, disgusted, or annoyed look, there was only lust and love in her eyes. There was, however, a hint of excitement as I gripped her chin, running my thumb across her lips and pressing it into her mouth as I let her suck on it. "What are you going to have me do?"

"Well, I am not really interested in anything else you have to offer, but there is something that I can never get enough of, and that is your body," I let go of her face, sliding down my trousers slowly, and watching her face change from anticipation to elation as my dick sprung out, slapping down on her face. "One extra blowjob a day. It doesn't matter when it doesn't matter where the only thing that matters is if I say that you need to give me a blowjob then you need to do it right then and there, are we clear?"

My wording sounded like I wasn't giving her a choice, but she always knew that I wasn't going to force her to do something if she wasn't up for it. I didn't think I'd even use too much, the only way I could see myself not getting enough already is if there is a valid reason, like her having given birth within a few weeks, or being ill. The only real way I could see myself using this is to get her to become more risque. Things such as doing it in public, or in the bathroom at a friend's house. Those were places where I knew she'd be hesitant to do anything, and if I had this I know that she'd be more willing to comply. If she said that she wasn't going to accept those terms then I wasn't going to have any problems with that, I just wanted her to know that she was providing something towards the house, even if there was no direct correlation.

"Yes," she said, looking up at me while my dick rested on her face. There was a mischievous glint on her eye, one that only came around when she was extremely horny and ready to try something completely different. What I didn't prepare for were her next words. "I understand,daddy."

I didn't have time to respond as she engulfed my dick in her mouth and I let out a moan. It was almost like the pleasure was doubled once she had called me daddy. Something about this innocent, most of the time, woman getting kinky made it even more special and even more of a turn-on. Licking all over my shaft the saliva started to pile up and keep us connected at all times, even after she had pulled her face away. As always, I could do nothing but let the pleasure course through me and enjoy the suction from her mouth as she pleasured me to the best of her ability. "Yes, baby!"

She wrapped her hand around my dick as she went even lower, pumping it but now licking my balls as well. Slurping them into her mouth and coating them, as she had done with my dick, I rested my hand on her head, subtly guiding her movements to where I knew would bring me the most satisfaction I felt the pressure start to build as this felt like a completely different blowjob to the ones that she usually gave. Today it was like she had been trying to show me how good she actually was, to get me to value her more. That wasn't possible though, as she was the one I valued the most, even surpassing myself. She deserved the world, and being excellent at blowjobs was a plus, but it didn't change my mind.

"Tell me when you're close daddy," she said, almost moaning out the last part which sent me over the top.

"I'm cumming," I said, and she suctioned herself back over my dick trying to get as much of it in her mouth as possible while the first rope shot out, gathering in her mouth and I saw that she wasn't trying to slow it and instead gather it.

As the stream started to slow down she pulled off, rubbing my duck a few times to squeeze the last few drops out. She looked up at me after doing that, opening her mouth to show me all the cum inside, then closing it to swallow. A few gulps later she opened it again and there was nothing left inside. As I watched it all disappear all the blood started to go to my dick but I pulled my trousers up as it was late and we needed to get to bed because Penelope had work in the morning. Oral was nice, but waking u early in the morning after having only gone to sleep a couple of hours earlier was further in the opposite direction. Every time I thought that there was nothing more to her to show me she proved me wrong.

I grabbed her hands, helping her up and then pulling her to my chest. "God, I don't think you realise just how much I love you, Penelope."

"I think I do," she said, giggling as she squeezed my dick which hadn't softened one bit. "And I love you too."

* * *

When I had woken up in the morning to Penelope already being gone. Joshua was storming around the house, mumbling about how he wasn't going to have anything to eat in the morning and I felt immensely proud that she hadn't made him anything to eat like she said she was going to the night before. The only thing he deserved was pain and suffering and I didn't think that a full English contained a lot of that. Well, it was made with oppression and vanity in mind, but I don't think you really get a bite of that when you try it in the morning. A few hours had passed and I was starting to get bored, and also hungry so I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat, and after I poured some cereal into a bowl, it's never too late in the day for cereal, I heard some voices coming from the front room and decided to see what was going on. I peaked in, ducking out once I saw that it was Joshua and Mark talking.

"...you need to be helping me get your mother to understand that we need to be together," Joshua said, putting his hand on Mark's shoulder. "Because she is being so stubborn for no reason, even saying that she has someone else when that obviously isn't the case. Look at her, how is she supposed to get together with anyone else, only I am willing to do that."

"What if she really did have someone else though?" Mark asked, testing the waters. "What would you do about that?"

"She doesn't have anyone," Joshua laughed. "She has gained even more weight compared to when I saw her last."

"Don't talk about mum like that," Mark said, although there wasn't any conviction in his tone, and he sounded like he was already expecting his father to get angry at his words but instead he laughed.

"Oh, god," Joshua said, calming down. "You don't need to continue defending your mother, she doesn't deserve to be defended while she still isn't getting back together with me."

"Maybe she has moved on now and isn't interested in a relationship with you anymore."

There was a pause, and I was ready to go in there and defend Mark when I heard a sigh coming from Joshua's direction.

"Your mother is just playing hard to get. I know, because she was even pretending to sleep in that kid's room, whatever his name is," Joshua said. "But he's definitely too much of a virgin to do anything. I am sure that even if she did come onto him he wouldn't know what to do with all that."

I peeked in again, watching as Joshua laughed but Mark cringed, obviously not wanting to speak about his mother as if she was a piece of meat. I think that he was slowly realising that maybe having his father back in his life wasn't all that he thought it was going to be. I hadn't seen my mother in a long time and thinking about Mark and his relationship with his father made me realise that maybe my other wasn't as bad as I thought. She wasn't neglectful and didn't really care about me as I wasn't my father, but she was never actively nasty, or at least intentionally nasty like Joshua was being.

I was very glad that my and Penelope's relationship started when it did because I knew her confidence was a lot higher than it was when he had first started dating, but she was still struggling to get her off her back. It would have been a whole lot worse if we weren't together, and maybe she would have been convinced, forced, into being in a relationship with him again. Now, at least, she was able to rebuff him, even if she couldn't get him out of the house yet.

I walked into the front room, their conversation pausing as they both looked over at me. Joshua got up, and I stood up straight, prepared for the worst but he just patted me hard on my shoulder, a big grin on his face.

"Thanks for taking for letting her sleep in your bed last night," he said mockingly, and I frowned, wondering if he knew what we had done, but his next words confirmed that he hadn't. "I know it couldn't have been fun sleeping on the floor, but she's just being too stubborn. She should be back to sleeping in my bed in the next few days so don't worry, you won't have to give up your bed for much longer."

"Uh, sure, no worries," I said, amused at the fact he didn't know that on either side of him coming into the room we had been doing sexual things. There was also the thing of her being pregnant, which he had no clue about either.

I didn't feel threatened by this man after learning about what kind of person he was. When he first came into the house he had worried about her when she dropped the plate, and I thought that the only reason she had jerked away from him was that she hadn't got over him leaving. But after seeing who he really was, I no longer felt like it was possible for him to get Penelope back. Not only was our love too strong, but I had no guilt over getting together with her and not allowing their family to get back together. He didn't deserve her, not in the slightest, and I was happy to make sure that he never interacted with her romantically ever again.

I looked over at Mark, seeing his face down turned and knew that if I wanted Joshua to leave us alone and never come back I was going to have to convince Mark that it was the right choice. Cutting off a parent is never easy, but if they're horrible to you it is a bit easier to justify it to yourself. I could only hope that he would see it the same way.

"Hey Mark," I said, and he looked up at me. "Do you know any parties going on in the area tonight?"

"Yeah, I do," He said dismissively. "Why do you ask?"

"Do you want to go to one, together?" I asked as I wanted to get closer to him, but he still wasn't speaking to me much, and now with his dad back I wasn't going to be able to speak with him freely at all so I needed an excuse to get him out the house and away from his father so that we could talk and sort our differences out and then hopefully he'd be able to convince his dad not to keep pursing his mother.

"You know I can't-" he looked over at his father, who was paying close attention to our conversation. "-because most of them are too boring."

"C'mon," I said. "I'll go as well."

"...Are you sure?" Mark sceptically said. "I don't know if you'll enjoy it."

"I'm sure Mark," I said. "We haven't done anything in a long time so it will be nice to do something together again."

He looked at me suspiciously, but then glanced at his father who seemed to be relishing the prospect of him doing something else and not just sitting in the house every day. Whether that was because he actually wanted him to succeed in life, or if it was just because he wanted to try and spend time alone with Penelope I didn't know. I wasn't going to leave her alone long with him, as we would only go for a short while. Looking back at me he nodded.

"Alright," he said. "The party starts at six, so we've got a couple of hours until we leave."

"I'll get ready as well then," I said, nodding my head as I spoon a mouthful of cereal into my mouth. "Just tell me when you want to leave and we can go."

I went back to my room and texted Penelope to say that I was going to go out to a party with Mark. Of course, I trusted her so I told her everything that I was planning, and how I was trying to get Mark on our side so that it was three against one. I don't think that he'd dare to do anything if it was him against the world. She messaged back saying that she was just going to stay at work longer and work a bit of overtime she that she wouldn't have to spend any time alone with Joshua. I smirk at that, having been annoyed at all the excited look in his eye. I wasn't threatened by this man, but anyone would start to feel annoyed if someone was looking and talking about their girl like they were already theirs. I messaged back, telling her that I would text once I was on my way back so that she could come back too.

I put my phone down, had a shower, cleaned myself up, got changed and by the time I was putting on my jumper Mark knocked on the door, peeking his head in and I nodded at him, already knowing what it was that he was saying. I put on my shoes and walked down to my car, getting in and looking over at mark who had just entered the passenger side.

"So where is this party?" I asked, and he gave me directions which I followed.

We didn't speak on the way there, and I could feel the anger radiating off him so I didn't bother trying now. I would need to wait a bit, and hope that he was willing once we arrived.