My Best Friend's Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't planning on telling him that we were together, especially since I knew he would likely want me out of the house instantly, but I couldn't stand seeing Penelope being shut down like that, and Mark being treated like shit for something I asked him to do and this was the only way to make both of this things vanish at once.

"Quiet down, I'm trying to have a serious conversation about who Penelope is seeing. Why are you here anyways, shouldn't you be at your home-"

"Penelope is seeing me," I said, cutting him off again, and even though I kept my stone face on he burst out laughing, slapping his knee with his hand and bending over at the waist.

"Oh, you're a funny guy!" He let out one last snicker before carrying on. "C'mon Penelope, let's move from here and let the kids stay in here."

I sighed, knowing that this wasn't going to get us anywhere since he wasn't believing that Penelope and I were together. If he wasn't going to believe my words then I could only show him how much she meant to me and that we actually were together.

I walked into the room, brushing past Joshua and making sure to bump into him and knock him a little bit back before arriving in front of Penelope, and seeing her looking up at me.

"You don't believe that we're together, yeah?" I said, turning my head and seeing him staring at me in confusion. "Sorry in advance Mark."

I pulled her in by the waist and aggressively joined my lips together with hers, pulling her closer to me and even grazing my tongue across her lips before pulling back, seeing that Mark had looked away but Joshua was frozen, staring as if his whole world had been shattered. "Believe me now?"

"Penelope?" Joshua asked, looking over at her as if wondering if she was going to say anything to contradict what I had said, or reprimand what I had done.

"I'm with Dylan now, so I think it would be better if you left now," Penelope said, leaning against me.

I saw the rage appear on his face at almost record speed, seeing him lunge at me with speed that was impressive for a man of his age, but ultimately wasn't anything that I wasn't capable of dealing with. I shifted Penelope away so she wasn't involved at all, weaved under his punch and socked him right in the jaw, knocking him to the ground.v I heard Penelope gasp from behind me, but I kept my eyes on Joshua who had already started to get up from the ground.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Joshua said, clutching his jaw and wobbling on his feet. "I am going to get the cops and get you kicked out of this house!"

"I will not let-"

"Go ahead," I said, smirking at him and trying to infuriate him even more.

"Just you wait until they arrive and you'll get what's coming to you!" he said, eyes darting around as he staggered out of the room.

"What are you doing, Dylan?" Penelope asked, concerned. "Won't you be in trouble if the police come and take you away?"

"I would be if it were just the two of us in this room, but since there were four I think I'll be alright."

I explained why I was so confident to them shortly before hearing sirens pull up outside the house. We all went downstairs, already seeing Joshua explaining his side of the story, of course trying to exaggerate the details of the story to make me seem even worse, and then they came over to us asking for our side of the story.

"I didn't do anything to him except defend my girlfriend from him," I explained, grabbing Penelope around the waist. "This did use to be his house but he disappeared for such a long time and started being aggressive and violent towards us so I felt that I had to react in self-defence."

"Alright, and I would like to speak with Ms Bailey in private now," The officer said, directing her to the room over. Only a few minutes later she came out, looking pleased.

"What did they ask?"

"They were trying to see if everything you said was true, and don't worry I backed it all up and told them how horrible he used to be as well," she said, leaning into my side and I kissed her on the head.

I had seen them now leading Mark away, and I did wonder for a second why they hadn't taken me away when taking my statement but I'm sure it didn't matter and didn't really seem important. I crept over to try and hear anything that Mark was saying because although I knew that Penelope was always on my side, Mark had only recently started to come back around and I know he still felt that pressure that he put on himself to always comply with his father.

"-don't know why he has been acting like that, or why he wouldn't respect their relationship. If Dylan didn't step in then I would have had to because I definitely won't want to see my mother hurting," Mark said, and I pulled back, feeling a bit of guilt that I doubted him in the first place when he put his own childhood trauma down and asked his father to leave just because I got him talking to a girl he liked.

"Mr Bailey, you do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence," One of the men snapped a handcuff over his wrist and I saw the shocked expression morph into one of anger as he started struggling.

"What the fuck do you think you're playing at?" he said, twisting his hand out of the officer's grip, and unintentionally hitting the officer in the face with the other side of the cuff that hadn't been attached to his other hand yet.

Instantly the other officer was on him, and his face was on the floor.

"Stop resisting!" One of the officers shouted, and I backed away, clutching Penelope's hand and bringing her back with me.

Eventually, they managed to get him under control and were able to snap the cuffs onto his hands which were behind his back.

"You are being arrested for assaulting an officer, resisting arrest, and for an investigation to be carried out on the claim made that you tried to assault your wife,"

One of the officers left, while the other stayed behind to see if there was any more evidence they could collect, and once he was satisfied he came to talk to us once more.

"Is there anything else you can help us with, or anything else you can think of providing to help our investigation?"

"Oh, there is one thing," Penelope said, pulling up her sleeve and revealing a thin jagged cut. "He did this to me earlier, when my son and Dylan weren't home."

I clutched her hand tighter as he took pictures, thanking us before leaving.

"Did he actually do that to you?" I asked, unsure whether it was just more attempt at getting him to stay in prison for as long as possible or something that actually happened.

"I don't know if it was intensional, but he grabbed my arm to try and drag me along with him and ended up cutting me with his ring,"

"I should actually kill him," I said, hugging her and then realising that Mark was still standing there. "Oh, sorry Mark I shouldn't be talking about your dad like that-"

"No, I am sorry for not realising sooner what a piece of shit he was. I guess I just wanted his validation so I didn't really take anything he did too seriously when it definitely was serious," he then looked at Penelope. "And I'm really sorry that I put you through that and didn't defend you against him all this time.

"You don't have to apologise, Mark," Penelope said. "Even though you're grown up now you're still my little boy and I am still the one who is going to protect you."

Mark smiled at his mother, and then shifted his eyes to me and although I could still see some of the hesitations in his eyes I knew that this was a chance to put this right and back to normal.

"I'm really sorry bro," I said, walking up to him and squeezing him really hard.

He let out a wheezing laugh. "I am too."

It finally felt like things were looking a bit better and although things would still take time to heal I knew that there was an opportunity for us to start healing and since the opportunity existed I was going to reach out with all my strength and grab it, holding on until everything was alright again.

"Oh, and since we're not keeping any more secrets," Penelope whispered into my ear. "Mark, I'm actually pregnant."

*1 year later*

Waking up in the morning was always a mystery box, as I never knew what I was going to wake up and see. Whether it was seeing my lovely fiancee's face, her hair which would usually fall into my mouth, her sexy tits which I had learned to appreciate a lot more over the course of the year, her pussy in my face, which was the things I looked forward to the second most out of all the things that she showed me when I woke up.

When I opened my eyes today I realised, judging from the warm wet feeling surrounding my dick and the large lump under the covers that I was getting my favourite treatment today. I pulled back the covers so I could see her beautiful face and it came into view, her lips wrapped around my cock.

"Morning beautiful," I said, my voice hoarse as I reached down and cupped her cheek. "What's the special occasion?"

"Morning handsome," she said once she had popped her mouth from my dick, still jacking it with her hand. "Can't I just give my lovely fiance a blowjob to start the day?"

"Hey, I'd never, ever complain about you doing this, so carry on," I said, watching and waiting. It never got old.

She giggled before her head descended back down onto my cock and she enveloped me in her warm velvet mouth. I had thought she was good at first when I received my first blowjob from her, but that was only because I was a virgin and she was my fantasy woman, but in the last year she had improved so much, learnt what turned me on perfectly and was always trying new things, and I loved every last thing that she tried. Well, except the one time that she tried using her teeth a bit - apparently she got some advice online that it would make it better because the texture was different - but I think that they were just trolling her.

She bobbed away happily, the sloppy sucking turning even more sloppy as she spit on my dick, licking around the tip and sucking on it. I groaned and threw my head back because the pleasure was just too much. She quickly switched to flicking her tongue up and down quickly over the backside of the shaft, all while smiling happily at me as if she were doing the normal chores around the house that she did. Her almost mundane way of going about things sexually perfectly played into my fantasy as it was like she was doing the most normal things and yet she was giving the best blowjob I think anyone had ever given before, and I was never going to stop her.

She started slurping up my cock, using the ability she had trained, where she now had no gag reflex, to take me down to the base, before coming up, a string of saliva still attaching us together.

"So, how am I doing?" she said, her sloppy smile making my dick harder than vibranium, and yes I do mean that it was turning me on so much that it felt like fiction.

"Hm, I don't know," I said, smiling to show I was joking. "How about you kiss it a few times to see?"

"Can't you just say you're enjoying it?" she said, but the smile on her face told me that she was enjoying me telling her what to do.

She descended once again, looking me in my eyes as she planted kisses all over my dick, even closing her eyes a few times and sticking her tongue out like she was trying to french kiss it.

"Hold on, hold on," I said, quickly pulling her off, continuing once I saw her confused face. "I don't want to cum alone, I want to fuck you and make you cum too."

She frowned, shaking my grip from her arm and launching herself back down at my dick, grabbing it with both hands and using the plethora of saliva to expertly twist in opposite directions with each hand while she sensually sucked and licked the head of my dick like her life depended on it. When she had decided to do something there was no point stopping her so I just tried to hold on for as long as possible, feeling immeasurable pleasure from her handjob-blowjob combination and then feeling the building that I now knew I was on the verge of cumming.

"Cumming!" I said, and she pulled her face from my dick, stick pumping with her two hands but placing my dick so it was pointing right at her face, and I watched as my cum spurted out, covering her lovely, beautiful face with rope after rope of thick cum, just like she knew I liked. The ropes then stopped soon after, and she went back to sucking, cleaning up the rest of my dick and making sure there was nothing remaining on it. It was the best of both worlds for me, as although I liked seeing her eat my cum straight away, I looked at her, fingers scooping up all the cum and sexily licking it from her pointer finger until there was nothing left on her face or on my cock, I was getting the best of both world as I was seeing her with my cum covering her face while also seeing her eating all my cum too.

She opened her mouth, showing all the white liquid covering every inch of her mouth before she closed it, swallowing and then showing me again. It wasn't even something that I had asked her to do as I thought it was too selfish, but she must have realised how much I liked it by how quickly my dick got hard against it after already finishing only a few minutes earlier, as it was now, and it was something that she occasionally loved to surprise me with.

"So, how are we doing this?" she asked, staring at me innocently.

I grabbed her, flipping her over so that she was underneath me and sealed my mouth to hers, using one of my hands to fondle her tits, and the other slid down her toned stomach until it arrived at her pussy, feeling the wet lips before I moved up again, and started rubbing her clit.

"You like that baby?" I asked, and took her light moan as approval.

I edged her, going slowly and making sure not to neglect any part of her body. I then positioned myself at her entrance, letting my dick tap at her entrance as if asking to be let in.

"Don't tease me anymore Dylan," Penelope said, her laugh turning to a moan as I shoved it inside her, getting it as far as possible in one swift motion to shut her up.

"You don't have anything to say anymore, so you baby?" I said, smirking as I saw her try to open her mouth to respond only to be met with another violent thrust, her drenched pussy the only reason that I wasn't scared of hurting her. "That's what you get for not accepting my teasing and just enjoying it."

I looked up at her face, checking once more to make sure that she was enjoying everything before pistoning my steel-like dick in and out of her warm and wet pussy. It was a heavenly feeling that I didn't think I would ever get used to, and something that I didn't ever want to get used to. I felt her use her newly adopted technique, massaging my dick in a rolling motion and I felt myself being dragged further under, no longer able to focus on teasing her and giving her the most pleasure possible, and only able to focus on what she was doing and how I could keep her doing it.

"Not so talkative now, are we?" she said, although her guttural moans were interrupting her sentence constantly. "I'm cumming!"

Instead of the controlled rolling of her pussy around my dick I felt it start to spasm, and just the knowledge that she was cumming so hard was enough for everything to start spewing out of me, giving me only time to just pull out from her pussy and spraying everything over her hairless pussy.

"Oh god!" I said, squeezing my eyes shut as I shuddered on top of her, feeling her seizing in pleasure below me before my orgasm stopped and I was able to look down at my handiwork. "Wow, I can never get over how good you're pussy looks covered in cum."

"Well remember how it feels seeing it now," she said, breathing as if she had just run a marathon. "Because you can't cum insi-" she was cut off by the familiar crying coming from the other room and we both sighed, at least glad that we were able to peacefully fuck before she started crying. "-unless you want another one so soon?"

"I think one kid is good for us right now," I said, smiling goofily at her and she burst out laughing.

I got up from bed put my boxers back on and walked into the other room, Penelope followed shortly after, only in her panties, and I handed out daughter over to her because I could tell that she was hungry.

"Y'know, back when I was with Joshua still he wasn't able to tell even the slightest thing about what Mark was feeling," she then smiled at me. "But you actually know what she wants, which...is so much nicer."

"Of course I do because I actually pay attention to what people want," I said. "Speaking of Mark, and this might sound weird but bare with me, I'm so glad that we moved to a different place because now you can walk around topless, or even naked until Adelaide is old enough to roam around herself. Isn't that true, Adelaide? Don't you like it when mummy walks around without her clothes on and you can get food whenever you want?"

I thought I saw a smile on her face for a split second, but I couldn't be sure if that was just a natural reflex of an infant or something she was actually doing. It didn't matter anyway. I put my finger in her little hand, watching her grab one segment, it only being big enough to barely cover that one segment, before I looked up into my beautiful fiancee's eyes, feeling that this was the most perfect moment I had ever experienced.

"I think I'm ready to cum inside you again," I said, looking at her and seeing her loving smile covering her face again.

"Of course you do," she said giggling, giving me a long deep kiss on the lips before pulling back and going to sit down with Adelaide. "Whenever you're ready, I am too baby,"

I never could have imagined that the one woman I had started fantasising about, the one woman who I knew I wanted to be with but didn't think I stood a chance with, was now my fiancee, the mother of my child, the person I was going to impregnate again, build a family with and spend the rest of my life with. It was a dream come true, something I didn't think was going to happen, especially not with My Best Friend's Mother.