My Best Friend's Nude Scene Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay above the waist then... if you want... but give me a little something?"

I brought my mouth down to taste each wonderful breast, licking, sucking, slobbering on one before moving back to another. I kept one hand alternately cradling and massaging each breast, moving back and forth. She moaned, and I was again worried about how much we could be heard, if not on the stage, then out in the wings.

"I want you so bad," she cooed. "I want to feel you suck every inch of my body..."

"Yeah... oh my god..."

"I want you to see me naked again... put your own eyes on me... devour me..."

"You're so sexy... goddammit, I'm hard like a mountain..."

I latched on to one of her breasts and pulled, lifting it, and she gasped until I let it fall again. My free hand rubbed against her ass.

One of her hands slipped into back of my jeans as she directed my head up to kiss her mouth again. Her tongue licked my lips.

"Let me treat you right... please, baby... don't argue with me..."

When Liz went to her knees, I didn't object. She had to fight with my dick to get it out of its jeans and underwear, but once it was free, she took it into her mouth. I bit down and held my breath so I wouldn't give us away. The sounds of her sucking got louder, but I stopped caring.

"Baby... baby..."

I wheezed as I spurted into her mouth, too breathless to apologize for the lack of warning. Liz didn't get angry, though. She sucked and sucked, licking me to cover any inch she had missed. Her fingers snuck behind my sack and warmed and stroked my balls as her mouth kept a firm grip on my cock. My chest surged with as much love as excitement in that moment. It may have been just sex, but it felt like more.

I had seen glimpses of the man in the mirror behind Liz and a part of me didn't like him; another part of me knew he had never felt so good as in her care.

Liz stood and kissed me again, and I didn't pull away from the strange taste. I held her close, relishing the feel of her tits pressed into me.

"I don't know what we're doing..."

She didn't fall into the trap of a more important conversation. Liz, still recovering, whispered, "Right now... we should probably get cleaned up for a curtain call."

She rinsed her mouth in the bathroom sink while I toweled the saliva from my rod and hoped Emily wouldn't detect any trace of her left on me, from a scent to a bite mark.

* * *

The phone rang just as I was about to get to sleep. Beside me in bed, Emily was further gone than I was. She mumbled for me to get it and I told her I would. I didn't think about it being Liz, or for that matter, how incriminating it looked to leave the room rather than talk to her right there in bed like someone with nothing to hide. Lucky for me, Emily was too sleepy and maybe too trusting to picture the worst, at least so far.

Liz told me, "I miss having you in my mouth."

"Oh, man... what time is it?"

"I loved having your body squeezed against mine today..."

"Liz... it's not good to call here like this," I said, then stifled a yawn. "I mean, I'm crazy about you... I don't really have any regrets... but either we need to break things off now or I need to have that conversation with Emily. To split up with her."

I heard her take a drink. "Are you serious about that?" When I hesitated, she hurried to tell me, "I'm okay with you staying with Emily--if that's what you want. I don't have a problem being the other woman--or whatever this is. If you just enjoy the blow-jobs, if you just want to fuck... not like I don't have any pride, but we didn't talk this out or anything. Don't tell me something if you don't mean it, because I'm not putting any pressure on you. I just like being with you."

"I'm crazy about you, girl," I said, and felt a bit rattled to say it out loud. "I don't want to be with Emily anymore. I know what you're saying. I wouldn't tell you that if I wasn't feeling it, though. I've had time to think about it and it's not just... I'm not just bored or whatever." I looked to the door of the bathroom, figuring it might be easy enough to hear me through it if Emily left the bedroom, so I turned on the water. No one can accuse me of being good at this subterfuge. "I want to be with you. Me and you feels... natural. I mean, I probably would have made a move a long time ago if I wasn't with Emily already."

"Let me guess," she laughed quietly, "you didn't want to jump ship and take a chance before you knew I liked you?"

"I guess it's something like that. I never dreamed you might feel this way about me," I said, sitting on the edge of the bathtub. "I'm not a great guy or anything, Liz. I'm certainly not much of a player. Emily and I were set up by a friend we both know, Gary. We just... we fell in together. I liked her a lot, I probably even loved her, but there's always this... like she can't really connect with me. We try different things, we like a lot of the same stuff, but she doesn't show her passion like you do. Like we do."

There was a bit of silence, then a long draw of breath, and Liz said, "I think I understand all of this, Mike. And I know you're telling me the truth. But... I can't be your therapist while you're in this relationship."

"No. That's not what I was trying to--"

"I can't talk about you and your girlfriend," she said, then quickly added, "I'm not mad. That's not how I sound, I hope. I just... like a conflict of interest, you know? I like being with you. I really do. You're so exciting--sexually. Emotionally. I've talked with you for hours without even thinking about sex, of course. Lately, though, I can't think of anything else."

"I want to be with you, too, Liz. I do. I probably need to figure out a way to get out of this with Emily, though. It doesn't feel right."

"I know. I've always liked Emily. I don't like doing this to her either. You're so..." I heard a breathy sound and she didn't bother finishing the sentence. "I didn't call to work out this weird relationship, though. You know how much I want to fuck you."

"Yeah. But--"

"I can wait--however long it takes," she said. I thought I heard her splash water, like she may have been in the bathtub; she also could have been washing dishes. "Mike, I actually called to say that I've got an offer to do a play. Here in Chicago."

"Was it that original piece they're doing at the Brown?"

"Do you know the play already?"

"No. I can't even remember the author. But you were excited about the audition. I thought they passed on you."

"They did. It's a long story, but... keeping it short, they went with Andrea Crown, she's a bigger name and she's got this professional relationship with the director. But she had to pull out. They extended the run of her show in New York, that's what I was told. The director, Tom Buckland, wanted me for the role--the producer called me, Jared something, and he said he wanted me from the beginning, but Buckland wanted her. I'm making the short version longer--I got the offer. I've got to start rehearsing next week, which is good timing, but we only have a couple of weeks before we go on. They've been doing all this rehearsing all this time with Andrea Crown's understudy, but she's having vocal cord problems and they want me, if I can learn all of those lines in time."

"Jesus. That's a pretty short turnaround time. You think you can jump in and learn the role that fast?" I heard a doubt in my own voice that I worried would infect her, so I changed my approach and said, "That's dumb to even ask. I know you're a professional. You memorize lines better than I do."

"Not even close--but the role of Leigh only has 30 lines. It's relatively small. Four scenes. But... I haven't said yes just yet. There's nudity."

"Oh."

"Nothing like the movie I did, you know," she said, then sighed. "God, I'm so glad you know. I am. I don't know who I would talk to about this if no one here did."

I said, "The rule is pretty simple... don't do anything you're not comfortable with, honey..."

"I know all that. I'm not actually leaning toward saying no," Liz told me. "After all, there's already some pretty damning nude scenes of me out there in the world. This doesn't seem like such a big deal."

"Are you sure, though? Because you were freaked out about it when I first found out," I reminded her. I didn't want to be the negative voice in her head, but I had suddenly grown scared of what big regrets might bring. "The last thing I want is for you to feel like you have to leave town again, babe. Really."

"I know. I lived through it. But when I think back on it now, it doesn't seem so bad. Maybe that's just because you helped me be cool with it," said Liz. "I'll put it this way... I felt used by Nando. Like he took advantage of me. It was a shameful little secret of mine. Then it got around the school and I didn't have anyone to make me feel like it was okay. Natural. Just part of being an actress. If I had it do all over again... if it was my choice, not just Nando convincing me it would be good for him... I might even do it again."

"Really?"

"Probably," she said, then amended to, "Maybe. You know, what do I care what anyone at the school thinks? The students are just kids. Well, a few years younger than me--and most of them are really supportive. Any that had a problem with it wouldn't bother me much. As for the faculty--I don't mean you, you know... but most of them never did acting beyond a few stage productions. If they looked down on me... I suppose that wouldn't be as bad as I might have thought at first."

"They do already look down on us," I said. There were a couple of the faculty that were cool, but too many of themselves considered themselves real professionals of the theater, and that was enough reason for them to make bitchy little remarks about our ambitions or thin resumes.

"That's what I want to make sure of before I accept the role, I guess--will you have a problem with me doing it?"

"With you being naked up there on stage? No. Wow. I don't think so, Liz," I said, then joked, "Only that I wouldn't be up there with you. But I'll have the best seat in the house."

"It's nothing too bad," she promised, though I didn't need to hear it to trust her. "I would be topless. And in my underwear. Skimpy little panties, I'm sure. I'm supposed to make love with Brett--he's the smooth-talking playboy that Leigh runs off with at the end of the first act. It's not too weird, is it?"

It kind of was, but I couldn't say that. I assured her it would be alright. The only thing I worried about was that Liz wasn't just a student at Gates College--she was an instructor, too, and while the faculty would probably forgive a topless scene in a paying production, especially on stage instead of some cheap film project, I expected she was overlooking how odd it would be to have to look these people in the eye after they had come to see her play. Maybe she would try to keep the play itself a secret before word got around.

"You're so supportive, babe. Seriously. It's wonderful having you there for me. I love--" Her breath stopped, like she had been choked silent, and I was looking for something to say to change the subject and help her avoid embarrassment. Liz came through faster than I did. "I love... just... how you're always thinking of me."

"I am," I said, smiling and feeling a bit more relaxed. "I love talking to you."

That was as far as I was willing to walk out on the tightrope. Maybe tomorrow I would feel the strength to go further. Or in the far-off future that had no date, when I had parted with Emily.

There was a knock on the door--the bathroom door. I froze and stuttered a bit, telling Emily I would be out in a second.

"I gotta go. It's Em."

"Oh, shit. Tell me tomorrow if I got you in trouble. I really hope I didn't--"

"Okay. Bye."

As much as I hated to speed Liz off the phone, I had an emergency to deal with. I put the phone in one pocket of my pajama pants, where it bulged obviously, and hoped she was just too sleepy to notice it.

When I opened the door, though, it looked like she was awake. Wide awake. Maybe she had been listening for minutes. I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I stepped out.

"Hey, babe," I said, moving past her, headed back toward the bedroom again.

"Who was that?" I didn't answer immediately, like I had to think about what she meant. "Who was one the phone? You were on it a long time."

I maybe thought about it too long, but answered honestly--semi-honestly. "Just Liz. She was really excited about this part they offered her in a play. It's a real play. A pretty big deal."

"Oh, But it's late. That's Liz, I guess," she said, laughing a bit as she went into the bathroom. "Do I have anything to be jealous about?"

"Of course not, babe. What do you mean?"

That last question, that impulsive cover to make it sound like I had never even considered Liz as someone I wanted to be with, that probably tripped me up. If I hadn't have asked, Emily probably wouldn't have felt so empowered to challenge me.

"You know--are you fucking her?"

"No," I said, thinking only after I answered hastily about the fact it was true. Emily was still hedging her bets with her tone, knowing she came off as unattractively jealous with her suspicions, and she already thought she was probably wrong, but jealousy can force a person to speak their worst thoughts out loud. I laughed and turned away from her, then went back to the bedroom. Emily called out that she had only been kidding as she closed the door.

I laid in bed, in the dark, and didn't notice for a few minutes that the cordless phone was still in my pocket. I grunted and took it out, then set it on the nightstand. Then, I got out of bed and went back to the hallway, standing outside the bathroom.

When Emily the door again, she was startled to find me there. I was leaning, one hand propping me up on the door jamb.

"I haven't fucked her," I said, again spelling out the truth. But I went further. "We've done other things. We've kissed."

I broke her heart--I could see that immediately. Why did I think it would be alright to tell her? This was going to fuck up both of our nights. Maybe our lives, too.

She thought for a moment, staring blankly at me. Then she whimpered a little and only said, "Fuck you."

Emily pushed past me on the way back to the bedroom. I waited a moment to follow, but found the door locked. I couldn't even get in to get a blanket so I could sleep on the couch. But compared to the damage I had done, with little or no forethought, I probably got off easy.

* * *

We had a play to put on Friday and Saturday night, and nerves run frantic, even for a pretty laidback production like our student show. I didn't bother telling Liz about the truncated conversation I had with Emily the night before, not keeping it a secret, just waiting for the time to give her the news. Maybe I did it as much for myself, which probably comes as no surprise. I wanted to keep my focus on the show until both nights were over, then I could widen my eyes to accept different objects in my landscape.

I met Liz for lunch, and like I said, I didn't want to burden her. She was excited, talking about the play she was probably going to do--she hadn't said yes yet, she wanted to wait until Sunday to get back to them. All she said about the show we were excited to do was that she and Albert were getting together to work on it. I knew she was encouraging, she a nurturing spirit like some people completely lack as instructors, especially in theater, where people assume students either have talent or they should give up. That didn't seem like enough to help their scene, especially when the problem was with Albert more than her, though maybe the writing was just bad.

"I know ours is the worst one in the show," said Liz, and she ignored my attempts to make her feel better about it. "It was good when I first read it. We did some rewrites on it, not that I'm bragging, it's not like I wrote anything, in practical terms. It seemed to be getting there. I tried talking him into doing it nude last night and I thought he was going to pass out just thinking about it. You know all that bravery and bluster he keeps laying on thick? Surprise, surprise, it's all for show. He hates his body and he can't even concentrate when he's out there in a speedo. I think it shows."

"It does," I admitted. "I feel a little too bad for him to laugh. He's got all the comic lines and the space between them is hot helping it be any funnier. I'm not sure anyone could make it work better--but you're funny in it."

"That's like saying my side of the plane is flying well while the other one is scraping the ground," she said, eating a few french fries as she shook her head. "We're crashing bad. That's why we're getting together to work on it."

"He probably just wants to rehearse the kiss again," I said, my jealousy coming through more than I thought it would. Her eyes were wide and she grinned at me.

"I love it that you're possessive," she said, then winked at me. "Just don't take it too far. Such a turn-off."

"You have an amazing body, baby," I told her, then I leaned on the round table in the middle of the fast food restaurant and smiled at her as my eyes roamed over her chest. "You don't know how bad I would love to see your tits again."

She whispered bad, mischievously, "You want me to take them out? Here?"

My smile was too big, but I still shook my head. "I haven't even gotten through my chicken sandwich. I don't want to get kicked out. Would you do that for me, though?"

"I definitely would," she said, then winked at me. "I should probably send you some pictures."

"You don't need to do that. I don't want you to do anything that makes you feel weird."

"I'd kind of like to--to tell you the truth," she said, then licked her lips to remove some of the salt. I wished that tongue had been touching me. Her eyes found me again and she confessed, "I keep thinking about when I did that movie. How much I hated it. I didn't trust Nando. And I knew it was a bad idea to be doing that... on film and all. Especially in such a shitty little movie. But, darling... oh my god, it was so exciting. Honestly. I never felt like that in my life."

I chewed a bite of my sandwich slowly as I adored her flush skin and darting tongue while she spoke.

"It was awful, but it wasn't entirely awful. There was something frustrating and terrifying about having no control over what happened with that footage... but I could see how much the sight of my body was getting to the guys in the crew and Nando was kind of jealous, even while he was telling me to do this... I've never felt like that before. In a twisted way, it was like being the homecoming queen." I laughed and she laughed along, then rolled her eyes. "You know the first time you got on stage? How you felt like you just might completely fall apart and how you were humiliating yourself and everyone was going to laugh 'cause you looked so ridiculous--and somewhere underneath that you felt like maybe you just didn't care? Honey... I have never felt as electric like that as when I was doing those scenes. Right then, while it was happening, you know, I just wanted it to be over. But when it was, I was also bit disappointed."

Our eyes met and her smile grew.

"I'm a freak. I know. You're... spending all this time with a freak."

"Normal is overrated," I said, and then I stole one of her fries.

Before I could eat it, she stood up and leaned across the table, taking my face in hand and kissing me. It was a deep, wet, sex-tinged kiss. I started to run out of breath just when she left my lips.

"I wish I had time to suck your dick again," she said, then sighed. In my jeans, the subject of our conversation twitched against the fabric. "It'll have to wait. Come back to the dressing room tonight after the show. I'll make you spout like Old Faithful."