My Best Friend's Nude Scene Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked to him, smiling. Someone laughed, but many of them were caught up in the moment.

"All through high school, you know, I just kept replaying that date in my head. I thought... it might have been alright. I might have shown you how good we were together... if I could have worked up the nerve to kiss you. I just dreamed of getting that kiss."

"Well..." Liz went to the bed, turning her back to the audience for the first time--and letting them see her perfect ass--and she threw out her hands, exposing her entire body to a gape-mouthed Albert. "Kiss me, handsome!"

The crowd was still screaming and applauding and laughing as the lights turned to darkness. There was so much going on around me no one paid attention to me getting up and taking the stairs on the other side of the theater. I went down in the faint violet light of the stairwell and reached the backstage area, which was darker. I could see the light under the door of the women's dressing room.

I knocked lightly, as was the custom, and then pushed it open when I didn't receive a reply. It was possible that Albert might have gone to this dressing room, too, but that would be different than he had done before.

Inside, I saw her there, under those stark fluorescent lights, running a towel over her hair, but otherwise completely exposed. She looked back at me and seemed out of breath. Liz's eyes were also watery. She gestured for me to lock the door and I did. I forced myself to approach her slowly, though I had a feverish urge to touch her.

"So... I hope you'll tell me that I won't be fired--that they won't kick me out of Gates for doing that. Even if it's a lie."

I shook my head, my own breath trembling as I neared her. "People were laughing. It was shocking--but funny. Some people won't like it, but you won't be fired. I don't think they can even fire you--just take your classes away." Her face soured at the thought and I put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I don't think they'll do that either."

"Thanks. Thanks for saying that."

"I'm not lying either."

She pressed against me and held me in her embrace. I believed what I told her, though I was worried I could be wrong. Grad programs work on favoritism, unfortunately, and I knew she might have sealed her fate with some of the more uptight professors--but it was equally possible she had impressed some of the edgier faculty. If it didn't come between her and her teaching responsibilities, they likely wouldn't be out to get her and wouldn't force her out.

Liz kissed me, her tongue freely wandering over my lips.

"I shouldn't have done that," she said between kisses, her hands exploring my body. "Oh, that was wrong... probably a big mistake..."

"No... it was funny. It was better than I had seen it..."

"It got me so hot, baby," she said, her hot breath tickling my ear. "I still can't believe I did that. They could see me--everything!"

"Well..."

Her bare thigh was bumping up against my groin, making the pull of denim on my dick all the tighter. Liz said, "I just showed myself to everyone--like I didn't even care! They saw my tits..."

I kissed her neck. "They saw your ass."

"What else do you think they saw?" she asked, breath panting out.

"I don't know," I whispered. I stepped back, looking over her bare body with admiration. "They saw... practically... everything..."

"Not quite all of it, though. But so much... I didn't leave much to the imagination..."

"No..."

I was staring at her pussy, shaven and hairless like I had seen it in the DVD. Her breath shook as it left her mouth. Her eyes met mine.

"Fuck me," she pleaded. I winced. She couldn't guess how bad I wanted to be obedient. "Please... don't play around anymore... I want your dick so bad..."

"No, no... not yet. Please..."

"Okay," she said, huffing out another breath. Her disappointment was obvious, but she wasn't angry. "I promised I would suck you again at least... let me..."

As she started to unsnap my jeans, I stopped her. She made a squeaking noise of irritation and neediness. I moved her around, revolving with her, until she was closer to the counter than I was. I moved into her, pushing her back, and the edge of the counter sunk into her ass cheeks.

"Not just yet... it's time... I got a better look at you..."

I sat her down on the counter, my hands on her knees, then I inched them apart. I stared down at the flush pink cleft between her legs as she quivered with nervous anticipation. I kept pushing and her thighs parted further and further. When I had her legs far apart, the juncture between them showed signs of blossoming open. A dark red filled her labia and a glistening showed between them as I spread her with my fingers. Liz's anxious hands massaged her own thighs as she awaited my touch.

To my knees I dropped, and I moved my face in slowly. I drank in her fragrance, my cock hard enough to split the fabric holding it in. I pressed my lips to her pussy and just lingered for a time. She made a moaning sound, then whimpered.

My tongue rolled out and tasted her. She bristled and went tense at my touch. As I continued my work on her, minutes that seemed like hours, she would alternate between going as stiff as concrete and pressing back against me, her softness melding against my skin. I licked her without pause, my chin nudging her buttocks as I pleasured her. My tongue dove in, widened and poked, drank her essence, then slid out again only to slither back in. Although I started at the base of her pussy, seeking the depth of her vagina, I drifted upwards, building up to an attack on her clitoris. Her reactions became almost violent, too sensitive, and I could hear her grunting like crazy. I looked up when I was afraid she might scream--I could hear the noise of the last sketch, the one with all our female students--and saw that Liz had the corner of the towel in her mouth, muffling her voice.

I returned to concentrate on her beautiful pussy, letting the worries about being overheard drift away. I ate at her as intensely as I could, wanting to return just some of the joy she had delivered to me with her mouth. Suddenly, as I lost myself in my mission, Liz grabbed the hair on the top of my head and held me in place. I kept plowing her pussy and batting at her clit until I could taste her in a new way. She slumped with her face against the mirror.

I stood up and took a few steps back, just to take in the delicious sight of her exposed body, her legs open, her thighs smeared with our fluids, her pussy trembling as she finished her climax. Her eyes found me, and she shuddered against the cold room.

"Oh... oh my god..."

As much as it hurt, I didn't expect she was going to have the chance to finish me off. I thought about trying to jerk off, but it was already going to be suspicious if we were found in here together. Even if Liz had been fully dressed it would seem like an odd and unnecessary meeting, right here on the first night of the show.

I stuck my finger into her and she touched my hand lovingly.

"I think... that was the best I ever felt," she panted.

I bent down and kissed her, though she was slow to respond. I picked up the towel and laid it on her, then I told her I had to get back to the men's dressing room.

"Don't forget... you have a curtain call," I said. "It's probably better if you don't go out like this."

Liz smiled as I went to the door and unlocked it. I made sure she was under the towel before I stepped out into the dark wings.