My Best Friend's Older Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Things start to change with Marc, and I'm not complaining.
1.1k words
4.46
5.7k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all of your support my dear readers.

As always all characters in this story are over 18 years of age.

________________________________________________________________

As I lay in Marc's bed after the most incredible first sex of my life with his brother Mike, my mind kept repeating the night over and over. Well at least the sex parts. I was high and a little drunk and apparently even though I was filled with anxiety about having sex for the first time it seemed like everything just happened naturally. Like my mind just freed my body to do whatever felt good for both me and Mike. I think I came 5 times that night with Mike, and I know he came at least that many times. It was the most amazing first sex anyone could wish for. And it was with my best friend's older brother, who I always thought was completely straight.

As I slowly drifted off to sleep my cock was still rock hard. And I could feel Mike's cum still inside me. Having Mike's cock inside for the first time me was heavenly and I felt so relaxed and happy. My mind began to wander through everything we had done that night, and when I say we did everything, I don't think there was anywhere our mouths and cocks did not explore with each other. The entire experience was like a dream come true and now I was slowly drifting off to sleep while reliving it all in my mind. If my balls weren't emptied so many times by Mike, I'd probably have a wet dream just thinking about it.

I awoke a couple hours later feeling disoriented and a little confused. I was laying on my side with my back to Marc. I felt an arm laying across my chest and warm breath on the back of my neck. I also felt something poking at my butt through my basketball shorts. With only a couple hours of sleep it took me a couple minutes to remember where I was. As my brain slowly began to come around to reality, I realized Marc was lying behind me. He was spooning me with his arm across my chest and his hard cock pressing against my ass. In all the years we have slept together in his bed, this has never happened before. He always slept with his back to me or occasionally he would roll onto his back during the night. I always felt like he was afraid to touch me or something. But now here we were spooning in his bed. I reached around by my ass and felt his hard cock. And he was naked.

My mind started racing. What is going on here? I just had a wild night of sex with Mike in the basement, and I wake up in Marc's bed with him naked and hard and holding me like we are old lovers. "This must be a dream" I thought.

As my brain tried to process exactly what the fuck was going on, Marc stirred a bit which caused his cock to poke my ass harder. His hand across my chest started playing with my nipple. And I felt light kisses on the back of my neck.

"Marc? Are you awake?" I whispered quietly hoping that whatever was happening wouldn't stop any time soon.

"Mhmm. I'm awake" he whispered in my ear.

"What are you doing?" I asked while I tried to turn over a little to face him.

"I'm just doing what I've always wanted to do but was too afraid to actually do" he said. "But after I saw you and Mike going at it like sex crazed bunnies last night, I think I'm ready for this to happen now."

"You saw us?" I asked in shock. Oh my god, my best friend saw me having wild sex with his older brother.

"I watched the whole thing. You guys thought I went to bed, but I snuck back to the top of the stairs and watched Mike seduce you into the hottest sex I've ever seen. And now I want that to happen with you and me Ricky."

As I've said before, I have always had the hots for Marc. I just always thought he was too straight to even consider having gay sex with me. But then I always thought Mike was completely straight too.

"You're not the first guy I've watched Mike seduce Ricky. But I've never seen him so completely into having uninhibited sex like you two did last night. I counted at least 5 cum shots from each of you. The whole thing was such a huge turn on for me I came 3 times just watching you guys."

Oh my god. My mind feels like it's going to explode. My heart is pounding in my chest again and I feel a little dizzy.

I lean into Marc's face and plant a wet kiss on his lips. His mouth opens and he literally sucks my tongue into his hot mouth.

"Ricky, I want you. I need you. Can I make love to you?"

"Oh, Marc yes! Yes!"

"That's all I needed to hear Ricky. You're mine now."

As we kissed passionately our hands began to explore each other's bodies. Marc began to pull my basketball shorts off of my ass. I quickly pulled them down and kicked them off my feet. I pounced on top of him, our cocks sliding over each other in their own embrace while we kissed like long lost lovers.

"Oh my god Marc. I've wanted to do this with you forever!"

"Me too Ricky. I just wish I had the balls to have been your first. Because you're my first too. But it's OK. I've got you now. And I'm never going to let you go."

With that Marc's hand slid down my ass and he probed his finger into my hole. "Mmmm, still a little wet from last night."

"Marc, I want to feel you inside me. I want you to breed me and make me yours" I said as I grabbed his cock and began to press back onto it with my ass.

"Oh, you're mine now Ricky. I told you, I'm never going to let you go" as his cock slid slowly into my tight hole. "You're so hot and tight Ricky. Glad my brother didn't ruin you. I feel like I could cum without even moving."

As he said that I squeezed my ass as tight as I could around his cock, and he immediately started shooting a huge load into my ass.

"Ricky, baby I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be lover boy. We've got all day to fill each other with love and cum."

"You mean the rest of our lives" Marc smiled.