A Brother's Secret

Story Info
Older brother comes back from a year away in the military.
5.5k words
4.54
47.3k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

****The following story is a work of fiction and all characters are 18 and over****

****This was meant to be a two part story, but decided to put it all in one. I hope you enjoy****

It was the 4th of July weekend and my parents were all too happy. Not because of the holiday itself, but the fact that my older brother, Aiden, was coming home from the military. He had joined the service two years ago and we hadn't seen him in over a year. Only through Skype calls. My parents wrote to him weekly and even sent him photos of things we did. I, of course, missed my brother as well. We thankfully had a great relationship and rarely fought with each other. He always looked out for me as an older brother should.

Aiden was two years older than me, 20 years old. I am 18 years old. Aiden was the only person in my family that knew I was gay. I came out to him back in high school after I got bullied. He chose to keep my secret from my parents until I came out to them. After that, Aiden made sure no one bullied me at school. He was very popular and a well liked guy in high school, so people respected him.

My dad had gone to pick him up from the airport while my mother and I stayed home. I helped her clean and get the food ready. It was going to be a BBQ, just the four of us.

The front door to the house opened and in walked Aiden with a big smile on his face. Aiden stood at 6 feet 2 inches in height. His hair was buzz cut but normally he had blond hair to compliment his sea blue eyes. He also had high cheekbones that made his smiles always lovely to see. He used to be really pale but it seems now he is tan.

My mother practically ran to him and fell into his arms, she squeezed him as she cried in joy.

After my mother was done, Aiden and I hugged. He held me tight and said, "I missed you so much, Luke."

"Me too, Aiden."

My father began cooking the food while me, mother and Aiden sat down at the table. Aiden began telling us the many things he experienced out in the desert. He made sure to not tell my mother the details of the gun fights they had. But my brother was so brave, I was so proud of him.

When the food was served, my father raised his glass of beer, "To Aiden, for serving our country proud!"

My mother and I raised our glass and repeated what my father had said, Aiden smiled and raised his saying, "Thank you," the four glasses touched and we drank, then ate.

When the night came, the yawns came as well. My father being the first one to yawn. He had spent the majority of his working years waking up at 5am, so it was natural that he would be sleepy at 10 pm. My mother usually went to sleep around the same time. Me, I stayed up later, until 11 sometimes even later.

As we brought in everything my father finally told Aiden the problem with his room. A problem that started a few days ago. "Oh, Aiden, um, I forgot to mention that the bathroom pipe burst and the water went into your room."

"Oh, you could have mentioned that earlier dad," Aiden said jokingly.

The four of us laughed.

"I've been trying to fix it," my dad said.

"I told him to just call a plumber," my mother said.

"Mary Anne! I can fix it!" my father said, nearly yelling.

"It's okay, Dad. It's no worries. I can stay in Luke's room, if that's okay," Aiden said turning to me.

"Of course it is."

With that out of the way, my father and mother retired to their bedrooms while Aiden took his stuff upstairs to my room.

"Wow!," Aiden said looking around, "I see your collection of posters have grown."

I grew up loving movies and posters. In the house before this, Aiden and I shared a room together so I didn't have much space for my own stuff. But now I did and I made sure to fill up all the wall space with posters.

"So let me guess, you're going to use the ceiling next?" Aiden said.

"Only if dad doesn't let me use your room," I said as a joke.

"Hey!" Aiden said laughing.

"I joke, yeah I'm going to use the ceiling."

I went to my closet and took out a blanket and began setting it up on the floor next to the bed, "What are you doing?" Aiden said.

"Making my place to sleep. You can have the bed."

"What? And have you sleep on the floor? Nah bro, your bed is big enough for both of us. Besides, I've slept next to guys back in the desert."

"Well, if you're cool with it, why not."

Aiden then opened his bag and told me he was going to shower in the downstairs bathroom. While he was gone, I made the bed for both of us. It had been years since we slept in the same bed. When we first got the last house, we slept in the same bed. Which we didn't care about, but our parents did end up buying a second bed for the same room.

When I was first finding out that I was gay, I did have a mild curiosity about Aiden. But at the time, I was so new to it all and I was afraid if I did something with him, he would tell my parents. But like I said before, Aiden was the only family that knew I was gay. Despite that, I still had never done anything with him. I knew it was bad, but there were times I did fantasize about it.

I had my share of boyfriends over the years, but they were short relationships that never went anywhere. It was sometimes troublesome to keep it all hidden. When Aiden was last here, he always backed me up when it came to going out. Like, when I would sneak out he would always cover me. The relationship between me and him was unique. I had seen other siblings just constantly fighting with each other, but Aiden and I were something else.

My thoughts came to an end when Aiden walked back into the room with just a towel wrapped around his waist, "That was a good shower," he said tossing his clothes on the ground, "So it's pretty hot tonight, you mind if I sleep in my underwear?"

"Go right ahead, I've been doing the same," I said, not realizing what I got myself into.

I was already in bed in my shorts. Aiden, removed the towel and began to dry himself even further. This gave me a look at his body. He was thin with a six pack and his shoulders were well sculpted. He also had a nice butt inside those grey boxer briefs he wore.

Aiden climbed into bed. I reached over to the lamp and turned it off, then I removed my shorts and shirt and slipped under the sheets. Aiden had his own sheets but chose to not sleep with them on.

"Good night, Luke."

"Good night, Aiden."

A gentle cool breeze came through the open window of my second floor bedroom. The refreshing feeling woke me up. I quickly turned to look at the clock and saw it was 3am. Two hours before my father woke up. The light of the moon lit the room. I turned towards Aiden and saw him on his back with his face turning away from me. My eyes naturally looked down at his chest, which moved up and down calmly, then my eyes moved down to his abs. Finally, they reached down to the bulge in his boxer briefs.

Something took over me as my hand slowly reached over to touch his bulge. When my hand landed on his thigh, Aiden didn't make a noise or moved. I continued to slide my fingers across his thigh until I reached his bulge. Once again, I checked for a reaction, none. My fingers eventually found the shape of his soft member.

I was so nervous but also so excited about this. So excited that my member began to grow inside my briefs. His soft cock was between my thumb and index finger, slowly being stroked by them. I wanted him to get aroused but I also didn't want to wake him. While my two fingers played with his member, the remaining three fingers reached down to his balls and tried holding them.

Unfortunately, my fun came to an end when Aiden began to move in his sleep. He made a noise which caused me to remove my hand away from his crotch. I quickly lied back down and watched him adjust himself in bed, he turned to his side showing his back to me for a few seconds, then finally lied face down.

My heart was pounding by the entire situation. But thankfully he hadn't woken up. I turned my head forward and looked up at my ceiling, recounting the recent events. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

The next morning, I woke up and Aiden was already out of bed. I began to wonder if he had noticed what happened. Even if he did, I doubt he would go tell my parents. So I got up, got dressed and went down stairs.

In the kitchen I found my mom washing dishes, "Good morning, Luke. Want me to cook you up some eggs?"

"Sure ma. Where's Aiden?"

"Oh, he's outside in the yard. Your father went to Home Depot."

I went outside to see Aiden under the tree doing some sit ups. A part of me was worried that he might have remembered what happened last night. And if he did, how would I handle it. Aiden didn't have a temper so I wasn't expecting an outburst from him.

As I approached him, Aiden noticed me and said, "Morning, Luke. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept fine, how about you?"

"Well, it was hot so I sweated. Sorry about that.."

"Yeah, it's fine. I also sweated too. Have any good dreams?"

Aiden snickered, "Maybe," he then rose up and said, "So, Mom tells me you have a driver's license now."

"I do."

"Wanna give me a ride to the mall?"

"Sure."

I ate then showered and got ready to give Aiden a ride to the mall. Something told me he didn't know about last night, which gave me some peace of mind.

I was by the car when Aiden came out dressing in a pair of soccer shorts and a tank top.

"We're going to the beach too?" I said jokingly.'

"Sounds like a good idea!" Aiden said getting into the passenger seat. I got into the driver's seat, turned on the car then drove off.

As we drove to the mall, Aiden and I began to catch up. We talked about how I was getting situated in college and my hobbies and such. But then the conversation went to my sexuality.

"So, I'm guessing you haven't told mom and dad that you're gay."

I shook my head.

"I see, still worried about dad?"

"Yeah, you know how he is. I've also heard him say some pretty homophobic stuff."

"Wait, for real? Damn, I'm sorry you had to hear that."

I smiled. Aiden cared so much about me and yet last night I was touching his unconscious body, "Thanks, Aiden. In time."

"When you do, make sure to tell me, I want to be there for you. In person or over Skype."

"Thank you."

"It's what big bros are for. Now stop thanking me and tell me about any boys you've dated?"

I laughed, "Okay, well where do I begin?"

At the mall, Aiden and I went around the shops buying some stuff. Aiden couldn't really take that much stuff back but he made sure to buy some new clothes, shoes and a new cell phone. Then we ate at a burger joint then went back home.

When we got home we heard our dad yelling. Quickly the two of us entered and our father was yelling about the bathroom pipes. Our mother was on the couch with a margarita and a magazine, she turned to us and said, "Your father is being stubborn again."

"I'm not being stubborn, Mary Anne!"

Aiden and I looked at each other and knew what to do, "We're coming dad!" we said in unison.

So for the rest of the afternoon and majority of the evening, Aiden and I helped our father. At first, he didn't want our help but my brother had a way with words with our dad and convinced him to accept our help. It was tough labor but we managed to get all the broken pipes replaced and fixed the flooring. We even managed to put in the new toilet.

When we were done, my father thanked us by ordering pizza. While we ate the pizza, we messed with our dad about the bathroom. My mother laughed so much it was almost strange. But eventually my father caved and joined in the jokes.

Like yesterday, my father and mother retired for the night and then Aiden went to go shower. I decided to shower after him. When I came out of the shower and went to my room, Aiden was already in bed fast asleep. He wore white boxer briefs this time. I began to look at his body once again then stopped myself, telling myself to not do that.

I finished drying myself off then climbed into bed in my briefs. I took one last look at Aiden then turned off the lamp.

Once again, I woke up at 3am. The room was lit up by the moon and a gentle breeze flowed through the room. Even though I had told myself not to, I still turned to see Aiden's near naked body. There was a thin coat of sweat that covered his skin. It made his abs look so good though. My member immediately got big inside my briefs and I couldn't believe I was caught in this moment again. My eyes looked down at his crotch but this time he wasn't soft, he was semi hard. I knew that men got many boners throughout the night so it was only natural that he would have one.

Curiosity took over me as my hand reached over to his crotch. I kept looking up at him to see if he would wake up, but he didn't. Cautiously, I placed my hand on his semi erect member and felt it in my fingers. I checked once again for a reaction. None. Slowly, I ran my fingers along the shaft to hopefully make him harder. After a few moments, I succeeded. Aiden's cock had grown in size. The cock was making a slight tent inside his boxer briefs. I took a deep breath and wrapped my fingers around the shaft and gently stroked it.

The entire time I played with my brother's cock he hadn't made a noise nor had he moved. He remained asleep. Something I was grateful for. As I stroked his cock, the idea of opening up his boxer briefs and putting his cock in my mouth kept coming into my mind. It was something I knew would wake him up, but I really wanted to do it.

I moved closer to his waist and held myself up with my left elbow while my right hand gently stroked his cock. My member was fully hard in my briefs and making a tent inside of them. The precum was leaking into my briefs, but I didn't care. The entire time I kept wanting to do it. Do the thing I shouldn't do. But I couldn't hold it back anymore.

With my right hand, I slipped my fingers under the waistband of his underwear, but before pulling it open I looked up at Aiden and saw he was still asleep. As I opened up his underwear my eyes stared at him making sure to let go the second he woke up.

Thankfully, he didn't wake up. I left the waistband of his underwear right under his shaft, above the balls. Then I wrapped my hand around the cock. He was cut. The shaft was long, about 6 inches, with a large head that was about an inch. I moved my head closer to his cock and opened my mouth. Slowly I lowered my head over the cock and closed my mouth halfway down his shaft. Aiden didn't react so that gave me the clear to continue.

Very slowly, I moved my head back and forth, being careful to not wake him. I couldn't believe I was doing this. His cock was so big and good, I wanted to be more aggressive but I knew I couldn't. I continued to suck on his cock for a few more seconds, then something happened. Something unexpected. I felt someone's hand on the back of my head.

"About time you suck my dick," Aiden whispered. I wanted to reply with an answer but he pressed down on my head. Aiden guided my head on his cock, making me go at a faster pace that I was before. I couldn't believe he was letting me do this to him. It also begged the question did he know about last night? It didn't matter now, I was sucking his cock, he wanted me to suck his cock.

With him guiding my head, my right hand reached down and pulled his underwear just below his balls. In my hand were his balls and began to play with them. Aiden's breathing began to deepen as he let out a series of small moans. "Fuck, I love your mouth," he muttered out.

Something told me that he was sex deprived out there in the desert and didn't care about getting a blowjob from his younger brother.

Aiden held my head down, shoving his cock into my throat. My nose brushed against his pubic hair. As I held his cock deep inside my throat, Aiden's hand ran through my head as he said, "Oh fuck, I love that."

After a few seconds, his cock left my throat and I pulled his cock out of my mouth. Out of breath, I looked up at him and said, "So you knew the entire time?"

Aiden smiled and said, "Yeah, well not at first. I woke up when you stroked my cock last night. I was hoping you would get me hard and suck me off."

"Yeah, well," and before I could continue, another surprise came. Aiden pushed back on the bed and moved closer to my waist. His hand reached inside my briefs and began to stroke my member, "What are you doing?" I said to him in shock.

"Keep it down, mom and dad will hear you," He said while stroking me.

"What are you doing?" I repeated in a whisper.

"Shut up and enjoy it, okay. Don't tell anyone," and before I could respond. Aiden took my cock out and bent down taking my cock into his mouth. This was something out of nowhere. As far as I was concerned, Aiden was straight. He had many girlfriends and always told me about times he was with women. Never in the past had we had sex before. So this was out of the blue. Did he do this with his friends out in the desert?

Aiden's mouth was wrapped tight around my cock as he went up and down, sliding my cock along his tongue. He wasn't the best but he was doing a pretty good job. He kept it up for a few minutes before sitting back up.

"Well," was all I said. I grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. Then he said, "Luke, lie down on your side."

I didn't say anything and lied down on my side. Aiden did the same but on the opposite side, with his cock facing my face with mine facing his. I was about to have a 69 with my brother. Aiden took my cock into his mouth and I followed suit.

As we 69'd my right hand reached behind him and grabbed his butt cheeks. Our moans were muffled by the cocks in our mouths but we continued.

This lasted about five minutes, when Aiden took my cock out and said, "Sorry, I'm not used to doing it for this long."

I didn't say anything and continued to suck on his cock. He turned onto his back and held himself up with his elbows. As I slobbered on his cock I looked up at him. His eyes would roll back into his eyes and his head would tilt back when I would hit a good spot. He kept his moans at a whisper.

I wanted him to cum. So I wrapped my hand around the shaft and stroked it while my mouth worked the upper half of his cock. I moved at a rapid pace bringing Aiden closer to climax. His breathing became deeper and his moans slightly got louder. I knew he was close but I didn't stop.

"Fuck, I'm..." Aiden began to say as his body shook. He titled his head back with his mouth wide open as his load began to fire into my mouth. I had slowed down a bit as he filled my mouth with his yummy cum.

When he was done, I didn't swallow right away, instead I licked the tip of his cock and sucked out all the cum that was left. His eyes would roll in ecstasy as I did. Then I sat up and swallowed his load. Aiden turned to me and said, "You like that?"

I smiled, "Yeah, you get used to it."

He then looked down at my member and said, "Sorry, I couldn't make you cum."

"I wasn't expecting you to, nor was I expecting you to suck my dick or me suck yours. You have to tell me why you let me?"

Aiden tucked his member into his underwear and said, "Well, when you're out in the desert for so long. You and your male buddies will get horny and sometimes you gotta help a friend out."

"Wow, the amount of gay stuff that happens over there."

Aiden laughed, "Yeah. Thanks by the way."

"No problem."

The next morning I woke up and I quickly turned to see Aiden, once again he was out of bed. Part of me felt like that last night was a dream but I wasn't sure. I got out of bed and got dressed then went down stairs.

In the kitchen, I was expecting to find my mother, instead I found Aiden only wearing his shorts with a bowl of cereal in his hand.

"Good morning," Aiden said to me.

I approached the kitchen aisle where he sat and looked around, "Where's mom and dad?"

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers
12