All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Sis Ch. 03'

by femboyblues

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
bittensarabittensaraabout 3 years ago

I'm torn mostly happy they escaped but part me wanted to see the surgery to happen.

Saqwana1Saqwana1about 3 years ago

bit of a rushed ending bit i would like to see another chapter about the fallout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not a fan of how this ended. I wanted the story to keep going to and for Sammi to be fully feminized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story, loved that it also had a happy ending while still Being hot all the Way through

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

Fun story. I linda wanted Sam to be transformed before escaping. I also would have liked it if Sam and Emma got together. Good job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great finish! Hope a next chapter with Sam and Emma being a couple after they freed by Nellie

femboybluesfemboybluesalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback guys! Glad you mostly liked the story. Coming eventually will be one last chapter with aftermath. And for those of you that wish the surgery would have happened, I plan on writing more stories with surgical explorations in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you should write an alternate ending where Sam gets the H cup tits and does actually become the slave he i mean she was destined to be

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such an amazing story! Honestly wish it was a bit longer, or more drawn out. It was almost annoying how quickly Sammi fell, and just accepted everything. I suppose I'm a maschocist, and enjoy watching someone slowly broken down. Still enjoyed it, but would have definitely would have loved to see how Sammi coped with giant breasts, and no dick though. Still a fun read regardless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It should have what happens to everyone after the rescue. I would love to hear what happens to that psycho bitch.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

the ending is sad. I hoped Sammi would become a real woman and she and Emma would take Krysta and live as a 3some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a little hard to read and I'm not sure why the three of them didn't overpower Natalie when they were all in the same room.

Would like an epilogue with maybe Sammi and Emma and possibly the brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thats just a crazy story, wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why could Samantha not accept her true self ..? They All had so much fun together ... and they were discovering their true selfs ...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I will admit to the series of stories having turned me on, I had a fear that Nellie would try to remove his penis and give him a vagina. I was glad it didn't come to that though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous