My Best Friend's Sis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, that was pretty good. But I think I want to see the look on your face when I take your manhood. So sorry dear, but your ass just wasn't good enough. You're just a cheap fuck. Well, goodnight whore. I'll see you tomorrow after school!"

And she walked away, leaving me restrained and sore.

Emma came and untied me. She helped me up and gave me a kiss on the forehead. As she looked into my eyes she noticed my ruined face and absolutely hopeless expression.

"What happened?" She asked as she put a finger softly under my chin, inspecting me.

"She fucked me harder than she ever has. But that's not the worst of it. She's going to give me huge tits that I can't even carry around. And even that is nothing! She's gonna take my dick!"

"Oh honey, let's go get you a shower."

Emma took my hand and let me slowly to the makeup room. She gently stripped my sweat-soaked clothes off me and ushered me into the shower. The warm water felt nice on my skin. There she held me as I cried into her shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay, honey," she whispered. "We're not gonna let her do that to you."

I whimpered, knowing I needed some assurance.

"You're sure Sal is small enough I can overpower him?"

"Yes. Definitely."

"And you're sure Nellie stays up in her room during the procedure."

"Yes. She has to keep a lookout for her family so they don't realize Sal isn't just an experienced tutor."

"And you've seen this before?"

She looked down at her body, wincing.

"Honey, I've seen this before. Much too closely."

"Okay. Let's do this."

Emma nodded and forced a smile. I continued to cry, not entirely with despair now. We made our way back to the main room. Emma entered her cell. This time I joined her. We cuddled up together and drifted off to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up so very sore. I could hardly move. Emma was spooning me from behind and it took serious effort to not back my sore butt up against her. As I stirred, Emma awoke too. I turned my head back to look at her and she sighed knowingly. Today was the day. The day that would decide our future.

"I'm not too up to fucking today, Emma."

"Yeah, I'm not surprised sweety. I hate to tell you but Miss Nellie told me last night that I was to fuck you at least three times before the surgery today."

"Oh."

"Yeah, but don't worry. I'll take it easy on you. And I can try to fake cumming if we want to shorten things," she whispered so no microphones could pick it up.

I nodded. Then I got up and fetched the lube.

_____________________________________________________________

3:30 came slowly. The anticipation was agonizing. But the time came all the same. Nellie came onto the screen.

"I'm home, girls. Today's the big day! Are you excited, Sammi?!"

She was beaming with joy. Her tired look from last night had faded entirely. She looked like she could run a marathon without batting an eye.

"Yes, Miss Nellie!" I feigned excitement.

"Good girl. Well, Sal's here with me. I'm going to send him down. You are to report to the operating room immediately."

"Yes, Miss Nellie."

And so I did as I was told. I lumbered down the hall to see the operating room glowing with the familiar lights of an unlocked room. I entered. It was only a couple moments of deep breaths before the elevator dinged. A forty-something guy with a slight frame and glasses entered. He really was a small guy. I was sure I could overpower him when the time was right.

I just needed to buy some time for Emma to complete her side of the bargain. And pray that Nellie was only watching me. After all, why wouldn't she be? This was the height of her enjoyment. I was about to lose the last shreds of manhood I still had.

"Hello, young lady."

The man eyeballed me up and down. He gave me the creeps, peering through his glasses at me he awaited my response. I answered him shyly, never having been referred to that way by a man.

"Um..hi."

"I'm Sal, and you must be Samantha?"

I nodded and looked at the floor.

"It's very nice to meet you Sammi. I'll be the one fixing you today. When I'm done you're going to be a very lovely lady. Not that you aren't already, of course."

"Yes sir, thank you sir."

He looked me over for another minute. His delight was palpable. It's clear he did this not only because of the obscene paycheck. He also took a sick pleasure in operating on Nellie's slaves. I'm sure they had laughed about their arrangement many times over.

"Well, Sammi, I'm going to ask you to remove your clothes and lay down on the table please."

I complied, removing the few garments that covered me slowly, shyly. Then I laid down on the cold metal operating table. My cheeks flushed red as I realized Sal was looking at my caged penis. There was no attempt for it to burst free. Sal went over to one of the drawers and began to rummage through it. I looked over to my right to see Nellie's face on the screen, smiling wide.

As I looked to my left I saw the vented electrical box, securely locked to keep any unwanted hands from tampering with it. The whole plan hinged on that box. I looked at it nervously and then looked away. Anywhere but on the key to my escape. I looked at the ceiling with its blinding lights. Over at the elevator. And finally back to Sal.

"I'm going to give you a little shot of anesthesia. This will put you under for the duration of the surgery. When you awake, you'll be a brand new woman."

Sal chuckled sadistically. He walked over to me, needle in hand. I prayed Emma had had enough time to do what she needed to do. If there was a God, could he please help me in this moment.

I reached out and grabbed the syringe! I pushed Sal against the wall as I leapt up from the table. Then I stuck the syringe in his arm and depressed the plunger, filling him with sleep juice. He struggled for only a moment and then began to sink.

"Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing you fucking cunt!"

Nellie roared into her intercom.

"You're going to get it so fucking bad for this! I'm gonna give you more holes than you can count!"

I saw her leave the camera view. She was definitely going for the elevator. I ran over to the operating room door and opened it, screaming Emma's name. I quickly realized I didn't have to yell. My lover was already right in front of the door waiting for me, ketchup dispenser in hand. It was filled with a clear liquid.

She rushed in and examined the electrical box. Just as she did the elevator dinged. As the door started to open she stuck the tip of the squirt bottle through the slit and sprayed salt water all over the electrical. There was a loud zap! And then silence. The elevator had opened only a few inches. But now it was frozen in place. Phew.

I could hear Nellie's screams coming from inside as she stuck her head through the small gap into the pitch black room. She pawed around with her arm as if to grab one of us as she shouted.

"You fucking bitches! You'll never get out of here! No one knows you're here but me!"

"Not for long, Nel! We're going to send a little smoke signal!"

And we left the room, Nellie still yelling after us. Feeling our way through the dark, we followed the glow into the kitchen where Emma had started a small fire in a pan. This part was her idea. Apparently she used the microwave, some forks, and partially wet paper towels. A smoldering pile of cotton panties was what remained after her minutes away. But it was enough.

Both the conductive properties of salt water and the microwave fire starting skills were fruits of our misspent youths. It's funny what can save your life. Even when you learned it to rip off soda machines or to light a cigarette after the stores have closed. We had laughed our asses off in the shower when we realized how strange it was that we each held such an unlikely piece of the puzzle.

I strode to the main room, scooping up more flammable garments as Emma blew gently on the coals, bringing them back to life. I threw on my tinder and it went right up in flames. Emma carried the pot into the fun room. We set fire to everything we could. The bed, pillows, blankets. Hell, we even threw some toys on the odd bonfire we had created.

Then we shut the door, padding underneath it so that the smoke wouldn't escape the room. We couldn't suffocate if we wanted to escape. And we knew that the main ventilation was in that room, ready to send obscene amounts of black smoke up into the world.

Emma and I strolled down the hall, hand in hand, laughing maniacally. The pyromania had ignited our giddiness. That and the fact that we certainly were clutching a ticket out of this horrible place. We freed the other two slaves. Krysta I had briefly met. And Lula, a very tall girl who burst into tears in a ball of confused emotion on the floor. Emma had told me Lula had been here the longest. She no longer spoke, so no one knew how long exactly.

Emma and I showed the girls to the operating room, where they flinched at the sound of Nellie's screams and desperate reaches. They sat in the far corner away from her as Emma and I went to gather more fuel for the fire. Plus, without a little more oxygen in the fun room the fire would quickly go out. I chuckled to myself, thinking that this room was really starting to live up to its name. We stoked the fire off and on for about twenty more minutes before we heard what we were waiting for.

A pounding sound on the ceiling. It continued for 15 solid minutes before the firefighters broke through, just a small hole. A flashlight was thrown down as they learned of our existence. We could see a face. Nellie's mom looked down through the hole, pushing aside the firefighters with her curiosity. Light beamed above through the smoke that remained in the hallway. I was illuminated and terribly self-conscious but this was an inevitability.

"Sam! What are you doing down there?! And...what are you wearing?! E-Everyone was worried sick about you!!"

After getting her to calm down a bit I explained the situation to Mrs. Foster, yelling up as the ceiling hole increased in size. She cried, I cried. Everyone cried. Many minutes later the firemen finally broke a big enough hole in the ceiling and threw down a rope and climbing harness. We sent Lula up first, then Krysta, then Emma. When it was my turn to go I asked for a minute to myself. I walked over to where Nellie lay on the floor of the elevator, sobbing.

I almost felt bad for her lying there. Almost.

"Nellie."

There was no answer, only sobs. She wouldn't even look at me.

"Nellie, no one could ever forgive you for what you've done. You've traumatized us all, some of us probably beyond repair. And you're going to deserve everything you get."

I spoke calmly, as if to assure her she was dead to me. Nellie shot me an incendiary glare.

"I really did like you, you know."

"What the fuck do you mean?" I asked with a crack in my voice.

"You were my favorite. You were going to be my perfect creation. I love you!!"

She burst into loud cries and screams. I took one last look at her and turned away. Seconds later I strapped into the harness and gave the rope two tugs. As I ascended back to the world I had once known I heard the excited chatter from everyone upstairs. The firefighters, the police, Nellie's family. I even heard Tom babbling in confusion and tears. But over it all I could hear Nellie's anguished cries.

"I loved youuuu! I fucking loved youuu you bitch!"

12