My Best Friend's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything OK, Jess?" I ask again.

"Mmm ... The aroma of this oil together with the massage is making me drowsy." she says smiling.

I pull the panties back over her buttocks. She smiles again. It certainly looks as if I have won her trust once more.

I rub the oil into her left thigh with my hands on either side of it. Her butt tightens again as my right hand slides slightly too high between her legs.

"Relax!" I reassure her. "Everything is under control."

"Easy for you to talk." she counters. "You are not the one lying here almost naked and taking orders from a guy with dubious intensions." She smiles.

I stop and think for a moment. "Dubious intensions... All right." I say and bounce off the table. I quickly slip out of my shorts and T-shirt.

"What are you doing?" she asks suspiciously.

"I'm levelling the playing field." I answer.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I move closer to her, my hard dick leading the way. I take her hand and put it on my lower stomach.

"Oh, you've taken off your shirt." she says with a smile. "And just how is that supposed to make me feel better?" I release her hand. It lingers in my stomach for a while. Then she takes it away. In the process, her fingers gently brush my dickhead. Startled she jerks her hand away. "Is that what I think it is..?" she asks nervously.

I take her hand and put it on my dick. She pulls it away as if my dick were a red-hot iron! "No! You're... naked!" she cries, visibly upset.

"And, for all practical purposes, so are you, my lady. Like I said, the playing field is now level. So now you have nothing to complain about." What I say, does not even make sense to me, but it gives her something to ponder. "The only difference is that I am doing all the work."

"What do you expect me to do?" she asks.

In response, I take her hand in mine and wrap it around my dick.

"No!" she says immediately, and tries to pull her hand away. However, I hold my hand firmly over hers on my dick. I know I'm screwing up badly and will most likely ruin the friendship, but I simply have to have this woman!

"Just hold it for a moment." I say. "Is that too much to ask?" I relax my hand. Her hand remains firmly around my dick. I remove my hand. She holds my dick without moving her hand at all.

I slip my right hand between her open legs and massage her inner thigh dangerously close to her pussy. Her grip tightens around my dick, but still no motion at all. She seems almost too afraid to breathe. Her buttocks tighten every time my hand gets near her pussy. I massage her groin and occasionally allow my fingers to 'accidentally' brush the outside of her exposed pussy lip. Initially she winces every time I touch it, but gradually she relaxes. I put my hand over hers on my dick and give it a few happy tugs. She gets the message and her hand begins to move slowly up and down my dick under my hand. I remove my hand. Her hand keeps moving lightly up and down my dick.

I spread her legs. My hand moves to her groin. My fingers stroke lightly over her soft exposed pussy lip. Her free hand quickly lands on mine in protest. "Relax." I repeat. "Remember, we are talking exclusively about sensual pleasure. Concentrate only on the pleasure." She takes her hand away reluctantly and relaxes, her chest heaving as she breathes heavily. Her hand on my dick stops moving, but she does not remove it.

I massage harder on her pussy lip and work my hand gradually to the side. The lip slips completely out of her panties. The elastic leg band is now lying in her gash. I stroke her inner thigh, moving my hand ever so slightly higher and higher with every stroke. Her buttocks begin to move gently in anticipation. Then, without warning, I slip my hand over her bare pussy under her panties. Her soaking wet, fleshy cunt is now in my hand. She squeezes her legs together in defense, but in doing so she only traps my hand over her pussy between her legs. "No!" she complains. "Don't! Please..!"

I stroke her pussy. "What's in your hand?" I remind her. "I am not doing anything to you that you are not busy doing to me."

She thinks for a moment. Then she removes the eye mask with her free hand. "Jason, we are playing with fire ..." she says softly. "Remember, sex is out of the question." She relaxes her legs. Her hand begins to move again lightly over my dick. She parts her legs slightly to give me better access. I stroke her fleshy, velvet pussy lips gently. Immediately the intensity of her hand on my cock increases! Now we're getting somewhere!

My finger lands in her slippery slot. I stroke gently up and down over her erect clit. Her hips rock lightly against my hand. She groans audibly, her hand now pumping feverishly on my cock! If she carries on like this, I will shoot my load within seconds!

I suddenly slip my hand in between her legs and take her pubic bone in my hand. Before she can respond, I lift her lower body off the table. Startled, she lets go of my dick and lifts her upper body so that she is standing on her hands and knees on the table. Wide-eyed, she glances over her shoulder towards me. "Wow! What was that? "

"Apologies. I just had to get you on your knees for the next therapy session. "I explain clumsily. She eyes me suspiciously for a moment, but remains on her hands and knees. What a breathtaking view from where I stand! Her firm buttocks in the air, and her large, firm breasts hanging so perfectly from her chest. Perfection!

I climb on the table and position myself on my knees behind her. I lean forward and massage her ribcage with long, slow strokes. My hands soon find their way around her chest until my fingers touch the soft sides of her breasts. I lean further forward, my hard cock pressing lightly against her soft pussy through the thin fabric of her panties. She shows no reaction. I stroke the sides of her chest with long, hard strokes while I rock back and forth. My dick slides up and down the crack of her butt. My eye catches the huge mirror on the wall next to us. Her full breasts are swinging provocatively to and fro as we sway together. My fingers glide over the soft sides and soon my hands fold over those luscious mounds. She gasps. My fingers find her nipples. I gently tug and roll them between my fingertips. She moans. Her buttocks start to move very lightly against my dick.

I lean over and get the bottle of Ylang Ylang oil. I pour some in my hands and I lean over her again. I take her two firm breasts in my hands and smear the oil generous over them, focusing mainly on her big brown nipples.

Then I lift my upper body, put my hands on her hips and pull her body tightly against my hard dick. My hips start to move and I fuck her "dry" through the thin panties. She rolls her hips and rubs her pussy against me, moaning softly. I lean forward over her and slip my hand in between her legs from the front. My fingers quickly find their way into her panties and I stroke her pubic hair while our lower bodies rub together. Her breathing is ragged! I work my hands deeper into her panties until my middle finger finds her hard clit. She gasps. I tickle it lightly with my finger. She lets out a loud moan and rocks her hips eagerly against me. I think she's almost ready for action!

I pulled away from her. "Turn around. Lie on your back. "I order softly. She rolls onto her back, her one hand moving ever so gently over her pussy and the other on her breast, her fingertip lightly scratching her nipple. Hiroyuki's Ylang Ylang is certainly doing its thing. I kneel between her open legs. Her fleshy pussy peeps provocatively at me through the thin material. I take the bottle of Ylang Ylang and pour a hefty dose on her pussy. Then I lean forward with my weight on my elbows. My dick is now very close to her pussy. I lower my head onto her left boob and take her hard nipple in my mouth. Almost immediately I feel her hands on my head drawing me tighter against her boob. She groans loudly as I gently nibble on her nipple.

Then she lifts my head from her breast. She looks at me passionately with those soulful blue eyes. "Kiss me." she whispers softly. I move forward and kiss her passionately while her arms fold around me. Her tongue darts into my mouth. My hand slips between our lower bodies and I put my dick in her willing slot.

"No! We can't." she says firmly. "Jason, we can't go all the way. Please..."

"It's OK, Jess. We won't. Just over the panties." I assure her. She raises her knees slightly and wraps her arms around me. I push forward. Her defenseless pussy lips open under the pressure and my dickhead pushes the oil drenched panties into her velvet pussy. Her legs fold around me. I fuck her progressively harder and my cock disappears deeper and deeper into her slick pussy. Her hips move hungrily to meet my thrusts.

When my dick is almost halfway inside her, she comes to her senses. She pushes me away gently. "I'm sorry. We can't. Jason, please. Don't expect this from me. I cannot do it." she pants.

I reluctantly roll off her. She lies on her back beside me. I draw her closer to me and kiss her. My hand slides slowly down her stomach and slips into the panties. She opens her legs again to receive me. My fingers end up in her soaking wet snatch. I rub the oil into her hard clit. Two fingers slip effortlessly deep into her smooth flesh tunnel. She moans and I feel her fingers folding around my dick. I finger her deep and hard as she feverishly wanks my dick. Her creamy juices makes pleasant clicking sounds as my fingers are frolicking happily in her slippery tunnel. Two fingers are stroking her G-spot hard and fast. Her pelvis is moving eagerly against my hand. She is enthralled, her fingers gently tugging on her nipple. The oil remains a winner! My fingers continue to work hard against the front wall of her vagina.

Suddenly, her hips start dancing around. "Stop!" she cries. "Wait! I'm going ... I'm going to pee!!" I stop immediately and take my fingers out of her. Not that I have a problem with a little pee, but to save her the embarrassment. "Thank you ..." she whispers, her chest heaving.

Then she hops off the table and disappears into the loo. She returns a short while later, an embarrassed lookd on her face. She sits down next to me on the table. I pull her down beside me. She puts he arm around me and her head on my shoulder. I gently stroked her belly.

"What have you done to me?" she asks.

"What do you mean?" I play dumb.

"My body ... It feels ... different." she says. "It tingles. Everything tingles!"

"And you find it unpleasant?" I ask.

"No, on the contrary! It's amazing, "she says." It just feels strange. I never felt like this before. "

"And just how do you feel..?" I ask.

"I feel... I feel aroused. Very aroused!" she replies'

"Yes, one should never underestimate Hiroyuki's Ylang Ylang." I laugh. My dick tingles too. It feels like it's going to snap off! It got its dose of Ylang Ylang when I screwed her through the oil drenched panties! I am so horny, I could fuck a goat! I just hope it has the same effect on her.

My fingers slide down her stomach and found the top elastic band of her panties. "May I?" I ask, and begin to push the panties down.

"Rather not." she says softly.

"Mine is off." I try to convince her.

"That is precisely the point. One of us will have to keep a cool head here, and it does not look it is going to be you." she says. "Without the panties I don't know whether I will be able to stop you."

"And if I promise not to enter you ..?" I ask nicely, putting on my pathetic, sad puppy-dog face.

She sighs. "Oh, well then..." she says, lifting her buttocks slightly. "But remember, you promised. No sex." I push the oil drenched panties over her hips, take it off and drop it on the floor. Her pussy is so beautiful, I simply have to taste it. I reach for my T-shirt and wipe the Ylang Ylang off her. I move down slightly, kneeling over her with my lower body over her face and lower my mouth on her fleshy pussy. She spreads her legs in anticipation. With my index finger I pull back the sheath of her clit to expose the pale pink pearl. I tickle it gently and swiftly with the tip of my tongue. She groans loudly and her hips start moving about restlessly. Her hands pulls my head closer to her pussy. Soon her labia are glistening wet with her juices again. I stick my tongue as deep as I can into her drenched pussy and munch hungrily on it while she lies tossing and turning, moaning with pleasure. Heaven!

Then her hand closes around my rock hard shaft. She gives it a few happy tugs. Then I feel a moist, warm softness engulfing the head of my dick as she wraps her luscious moth around it! I pushed my cock slowly deeper into her mouth as she greedily begins to suck it. I fuck her mouth gently while I feast on her cunt. My balls tingle! Sheer bliss!

I pull away from, turn around and kneel between her legs. Then I lean forward over her in the missionary position. I take her head between my hands and kiss her deeply. Her tongue darts into and she wraps her arms around me. I push forward gently with my lower body, my hard dick searching for its target. It soon finds it and I push slightly harder. I feel the soft, smooth defenseless collapse under the pressure. Her pussy lips stretch and wrap around my dickhead. She freezes. "No! Jason! You promised!" she says, trying to push me away.

"Shh... Relax. I won't. "I assure her. I lift my torso and drag my dickhead up and down her drenched slit and over her clit. Again her juicy pussy makes little smacking sounds as I fuck her slit very gently without penetrating. Her arms fold around me again. I push forward a little and my dickhead now lies against the soft, moist flesh of her vulnerable opening. I keep it motionless in that position, lean forward and kiss her passionately. Soon her lower body starts to move slightly against mine. I do not respond. She moves closer and rotates her hips so that my dick slides around in her juicy slit. It takes determination and a lot of self-control to resist ramming my dick in that teasing cunt! A promise is a promise, but if she continues like that, I am definitely going to fuck her, with or without her consent!

I pull away and kneel over her with my legs on either side of her body. I push her legs together with my knees and pour some Ylang Ylang oil her pussy. It runs down her pussy in between her thighs. Perfect! I lean forward and put my dick against the junction of her thigh below her pussy. I push down and my dick slides blissfully over her clit into the slippery gap formed by the soft flesh of her cunt and inner thighs. It feels almost like actually the real deal! I fuck her hard and deep while her lower body meets my every thrust. She is now completely relaxed and knows she can trust me. Her arms fold around my body. I can tell by her moaning and enthusiastic thrusting that she is really enjoying this!

I roll her on her side and position myself behind her back. Again I push my dick in between her thighs. She draws her knees up slightly. I put my arms around her and play with her tits while I dry fuck her. Her hand disappeared between her legs and she pushes my dickhead into her slit so my dick glides harmlessly through her slick gash and over her clit. Her hips are working hard against my lower body. I put my hand over hers and press slightly harder on my cock. My dickhead now sinks deep into her gash over the opening, then hits her pubic bone and glides harmlessly over her hard clit. Then I accidentally (I promise!) press slightly too hard and instead of gliding over her pubic bone it hits it square and slips underneath it about halfway into her slick pussy! I quickly pull it out with a half-hearted "Sorry!"

I do not want to ruin the situation and take my hand away. She is now in complete control. She applies pressure on my dick again and makes sure it slides deep through her slit over the entrance and then over her clit and pubic bone without any chance of penetrating. I relax. Now all I have to do is to fuck hard and deep while I play with her full firm tits... And I do so with gusto!

Then I roll away. "Lie on your back." I order.

She glances over her shoulder. "Sorry. My turn to give the orders. You lie on your back" she says with a smile, a mysterious look in those deep blue eyes.

Slightly taken aback, I meekly obey. She throws her leg over me and straddles my towering dick. She takes the Ylang Ylang oil and pour it on my dick. It runs down between my legs over my scrotum. Her fingers deftly wrap around my slippery cock and she starts to jerk me off. She rolls my slick dickhead around in her hand. Words cannot describe the sensation!

Then she stops. She sinks slowly down my dick. Is she really going to do it? She takes my dick in her hand and draws it several times up and down through her sopping wet slit. Then she pushes it flat on my stomach so that it points to my navel. She lowers her hips onto the bottom of my dick and I feel her puffy pussy lips open over the bottom of my shaft. She puts her hands on my chest and her hips begin to rock. Her slick pussy now glides back and forth across the length of my dick.

Her full, perfect breasts sway lazily to the rhythm of her hips. She moves faster and faster as I marvel at my dickhead appearing and disappearing under her fleshy cunt. She is driving me crazy!

Suddenly she stops. She leans forward. My dick shoots up from under her buttocks and points at a 45 degree angle towards her lower body. She leans forward and takes my head between her hands. Her tongue darts into my mouth. Her body starts moving against my dick. With her hands still holding my head and her lips against mine her smooth, sopping wet pussy searches for my dick. It finds it target and she positions herself so that my dick ends up in her soaking wet gash. "Ah ... Finally! Here it comes." I think. I put my arms around her and push up slightly to help her. I feel my dickhead slipping into her hungry hole!

But then she pulls away. "No! Just lie still." she orders softly. She eases off so that my dickhead lies against her entrance in her slick slit. Then her hips start its slow rolling motion which causes my dickhead to roll around in the soft, mushy folds of her gash. Heaven! Could this be the same woman who walked in here an hour ago..?

Her hips start moving more urgently against my dickhead. She is breathing heavily, moaning incessantly.

Then she stops again. She raises her hips and squats over me. She lines up my dick with her pussy and soon my dickhead is lying against her entrance again. Her hips start to rotate again. This time I have a clear view of the action. She stops and looks me in the eye, an expression of blatant lust on her face. She closes her eyes and tilts her head back. Her mouth opens and with a loud groan she slowly sinks down on my dick. "Oh God, this is good..!" I look on with awe as her hungry pussy devours my dick inch by inch until her buttocks rest against my scrotum. She is incredibly tight! My cock is buried to the hilt in that soft, creamy, velvet cunt! Then she starts riding me slowly. Her full breasts sway gently from side to side as her hips start to work. My dick disappears repeatedly into her hungry hole only to reappear every time, drenched with her creamy juices.

She leans forward again and takes my head between her hands. She kisses me passionately while her hips are now dancing at faster and faster on my dick. My nuts feel as if they can explode any minute! I put my hands on her hips and fuck her hard and fast.

She stops and gets off me. She pushes me away gently and stand on her hands and knees on the bed, her luscious ass pointing in my direction. I am only too happy to accept the invitation. I kneel behind her and put my shiny, swollen purple dickhead between her soaking wet pussy lips. With my hands on her hips I push forward slowly and watch as her hungry pussy engulfs my cock until my balls press against her clit. I pull out slowly until only the head remains inside her. My dick is dripping wet with her creamy juices. I lean over her and fuck her deep and slow. My left hand wraps around her firm left tit and my fingers tug and roll her tight nipple. My right hand slips down between her legs from the front and I stroke her clit gently but quickly. I increase the pace of my thrusting and feel my scrotum slap against her hard clit with each thrust.