My Best Friend's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stops again and pushes me back gently away. She rolls onto her back and opens her legs invitingly. Again, I accept without hesitation. What a pleasure to fuck a woman who is not afraid to take the lead. I lean over her and take my weight on my elbows, my dick hovering above her juicy pussy. I push slightly forward and my dickhead finds that slippery slot with ease. Effortlessly it slips into her soaking wet velvety tunnel. Her legs fold around me. I fuck her deep and hard, and feel her nails biting into the flesh of my back. Her hips rock wildly, meeting my every stroke. She pulls my face to hers and kisses me deeply. Her breathing is ragged!

Then she stops. "Quick! Lie on your back." I roll off her onto my back. She quickly straddles me and slips my cock into her pussy. "Don't move." She leans forward and begins to fuck me with long, deep strokes. Her soft warm breasts feel heavenly against my chest.

Then she begins to whimper softly. Her hands become restless. Her whole body starts vibrating lightly. Then her body jolts. With a loud cry she explodes into a huge orgasm. Her body contracts rhythmically and convulsively and now bounces wildly on my dick. The sensation of her pussy contracting on my dick is unbearable. I pull her body tightly against mine and ram my dick balls deep into her hungry pussy. My balls explode!

With a loud roar I unleash jet after jet of hot come deep into her hungry cavern. Eventually my balls are spent. I lie motionless and exhausted underneath her. Her body still shudders lightly from her orgasm. Her whole body trembles. I put my arms around her and hold her until the spasms subside. Her chest is heaving.

She finally breaks the silence. "Wow..! That was incredible!" She sits up and lifts her body from me. My limp cock slips out of her and a blob of pale white, lukewarm cum runs out of her pussy onto my stomach. She looks down at it and smiles. Then she rolls off me and snuggles up next to me, her head on my shoulder. She puts her arms around me.

"Wow!" she says again. "That was undoubtedly one of the best experiences of my life. I don't know myself anymore." I decide to let her do the talking while I listen. "For the first time in my life I took the lead during sex. Did what I wanted to do. Up to now I was merely an instrument in my husband's hands. He always took the lead and I was happy with it. I was always afraid that he would think badly of me when I take the lead. Today it was so ridiculously easy! Where do you think the confidence came from so suddenly? "

I do not know what to say. "What does it matter where it came from? The important thing is that you now have it, and most of all that you keep it." I reply.

"As usual you are spot on again. Believe it or not, but today was the first time that I have cheated on my husband, whom I love dearly. The strange thing is that I do not really feel guilty. Is this abnormal? "

"Wow ... No, I do not think it's abnormal. Rather, I believe that monogamy goes against human nature." I explain.

"Monogamy..?" she looks puzzled.

"In short, I do not believe that we humans were intended to have only one sexual partner for the rest of our lives. I believe it's a natural human instinct to jump the fence now and again."

"You know, I think you're probably right. Here we sit, buck naked, and we are chatting as if it is the most natural thing in the world. A mere hour ago I would never have dreamt that I was capable of doing what I just did." she says honestly. "Everything is still so unreal... I cannot believe what I've done! I've done things that I would never even consider doing with my husband. I can't remember when I last had an orgasm with Derek, and now I just had two!" she says, an expression of guilt on her face. "This is just not me..."

"Oh, I wouldn't read too much into that." I reply, not wanting to take any credit. "It was probably nothing more than the excitement of a new partner."

"I'm not so sure... I've never even thought of being unfaithful to Derek. What's come over me?" She seems to be on a bit of a guilt trip.

"So are you saying that you've never even fantasized about having sex with other men?" I ask.

"Of course I have! What woman does not fantasize about it? But fantasizing is one thing. To live your fantasies is a whole different ball game, if you'll pardon the pun."

"How do your fantasies match up with what happened here this afternoon?" I venture.

"Wow ... Not even in my wildest dreams! It was the most exciting experience of my life! You, sir, are a dangerous man! One gets so carried away by the massaging and oils and aromatherapy that you eventually lose control." she says. "No wonder my friends never miss a visit to the masseur when they visit the big city." She stands up. "Speaking of oils, there is oil in places that I do not think Derek would appreciate. May I take a shower before I go?" she asks.

"Of course! There is a shower right next to the dressing room. Nice and big. Big enough for two ..."

"Are you suggesting something?" she asks sarcastically.

"Oh, but of course!" I reply.

"Well, it will have to be a quick shower. I'm already late." she explains with a naughty smile.

"Good enough for me." I grab her hand and walk with my arm around her through the locker room into the shower. Her big firm breasts bounce with every step.

I open the taps and stand behind her. I put liquid soap on her back and wash it with my bare hands. Then she turns around and I wash those incredible tits. They slip around evasively in my soapy hands.

She takes a bar of soap and washes my dick and scrotum thoroughly. Soon I have a raging hard-on again! I pull her close to me. My hard dick pushes impatiently against her soft underbelly just above her pussy.

"Is there time for a quickie?" I push my luck.

She smiles. "Mmm... It will have to be a quickie indeed. Like I said, I'm already running late." she says. Her hand moves faster on my soapy dick. I slip two fingers up her hungry hole while I suck her tit. She moans as I work her G-spot on the front wall of her vagina.

Then she turns around and pushes my hand away. She lifts her left leg high as she leans against the shower wall. My dick is now perfectly lined up with her pussy. She takes it in her hand and puts my dickhead against her opening. I push forward slowly and she groans as my cock sink into body again. "Don't wait for me. I'm good." she whispers. I put my arms around her, kiss her and fuck her deep and hard. Soon my balls begin to tingle. She lowers her head and nibbles on my nipple (probably the most underrated part of a man's anatomy). It drives me nuts! I put my hands on her tight ass, push her against the shower wall and fuck her as hard as I can. She moans and grunts and her fingernails bite into my back. Then my balls explode and with a good few grunts and moans of my own, I empty them inside her hungry pussy. I lean against her, huffing and puffing with my arms around her. Then I feel my limp dick slip out of her slick pussy. I let go of her and step back. A pale white streamlet of cum runs down her inner thigh. She looks at it and smiles with satisfaction. Then she cleans up and steps out of the shower.

I dry myself and then watch her drying her pitch black hair with a large towel. Her big, firm breasts sway lazily with the rhythm of her arms. Her nipples are now large and relaxed. It is such an erotic scene that my cock begins to stir again.

"Any regrets..?" I ask cautiously.

She puts her incredibly sexy panties on. Again her breasts move provocatively as she steps into them, one leg at a time. She thinks for a while. "No, not at all. But I must confess, I had no idea what I was letting myself in for." She pulls the panties up high. Her cameltoe is clearly visible.

"When will I see you for your next session?" I ask boldly. "I have plenty more to offer..." I tease

"Mmm ... The million dollar question. Who knows? Would you like me to..? "she throws the question back at me while putting on her very flimsy bra. She arranges her boobs in the bra. Her big nipples are clearly visible through the thin material. My dick is raging again! I try to hide it with my hands.

"Well, I really enjoyed the afternoon with you. So yes, I would like to see you again." I answered honestly.

"I suppose in the privacy of your massage room, of course?" she teases. "I must admit that I have also enjoyed being with you. I am very attracted to you. I'm not sure what it is... Infatuation? A crush? Is it love? Maybe just lust? Is there even a difference between love and lust? And what about Derek ..?" she asks the inevitable question.

"Derek is a very good friend. And it bothers me that I am doing this to him. But how does the saying go again? 'What the eye don't see, the heart does not grieve over'." Immediately I regret having said that. In reality it is more a case of 'A stiff cock has no conscience...' But I so desperately want to see her again.

"Ouch! That's not fair..." she replies. She ponders for a while." How will I ever be able to look him in the eye? He is a good man and husband. He does not deserve this." The guilt trip continues. She pulls her dress over her head and asks me to do up the zipper. I raise my hands. She immediately notices my raging hard-on! "Never! I don't believe it! You're bad news... It is very tempting, but I really cannot. I'm already late." She smiles

"Never mind, I understand. There's always next time." I say, doing up her zipper.

She digs in the beach bag. "Can you get my bill so I can settle with you?" she says.

I'm very tempted to say "You already have!" but I bite my tongue. "Please. There is no way I'll take your money." I answer.

"Are you sure?" she asks.

"Hundred percent." I say, smiling. "I'd feel like a whore if I did."

She laughs and throws her bag over her shoulder. I quickly slip into my shorts and pull my golf shirt over my head. I walk her to the front door. "Thank you, then. And remember, today never happened..." she says. She leans over and kisses me on the cheek.

"No idea what you're referring to." I reply, acting dumb.

She laughs. "I'll call you." she says, and trots off to her car. I wave and watch her drive off, wondering what this afternoon's shenanigans will lead to. Then I suddenly remember the video camera that is still recording in the massage room...