All Comments on 'My Best Mistake Pt. 02'

by LadyTiff

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love the smell of pussy

I love the smell of pussy, specially if it is a little bit musky, pungent and intoxicating. And that's the real smell of a healthy woman's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great writing. Love the characters and their personalities. Loads of episodes still to write I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was hilarious!

You raise your children with few boundaries, especially in conversation subject matter, and an open door policy that sound more like a revolving door policy, and you’re bound to see some crazy stuff!

Tons of years ago, I had a friend whose girlfriend was in the middle of delivering him a vigorous hummer when his mom walked in. When I commented that he must have had an instant case of shrinking willie, he said, “Not exactly. I saw my mom and I felt this kind of power come over me and I blew my load all over Julie!” He said the moment he started cumming, his girlfriend yanked him out of her mouth but that only managed to ensure it got in her hair, across her face, and down the front of her blouse. He said that he and his mom never talked about it after.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
fun and erotic

hot and easy to read, really is very erotic. well done

WAA01WAA01over 4 years ago
This was funny

There is a lot of humor in life. Some of it is inevitably embarrassing. You have captured that perfectly!

Keep up the good writing.

lovesexyshoeslovesexyshoesover 4 years ago
More please... Great read, well done

Thank you

Balok64Balok64over 4 years ago
Great writing

And love your sense of humor!

WhO2WhO2over 4 years ago
Great job

I just finished parts 1 and 2 and loved them! Your semi-sarcastic sense of humor kept me interested while waiting for the next super-hot parts of the story. Hoping I can get through part 3 before...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking red hot, I adore eating cunt and lapping all the nectar that I can get. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your humor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyTiff@LadyTiff
Sorry been in a bit of a rut lately but I'm back in the saddle... feeling the groove... in the zone so to speak. I will have more stories uploaded as I complete them. I welcome feedback and love hearing from you. tiffany.a47@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES