My Best Mistake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is so fucking naughty. I'm such a naughty girl. Fuck me! Fuck your naughty little sister. Oh shit!

My eyes rolled up into the back of my head as I came.

Dropping her towel my sister came into my room.

"Hurry we don't have much time!" She said sitting on the foot of my bed and spreading her legs.

The evidence of her arousal was clear. Her wetness clung to the freshly shaven lips of her pussy and had leaked down the inside of her thighs.

With a moan I dove between her legs to lap it up.

Her skin felt smooth as silk and her pussy tasted like ambrosia. She brought her hand down on the back of my head and raised her hips in time with my tongue. Her high pitched little moans drove me wild.

"Uh. Uh. Oh god. Oh god. Feels so good. That's it little sister, god you are so good at this. Eat my pussy. Eat it!" She kept up a steady stream of dirty talk that drove me absolutely wild. God was this the same girl who just yesterday had had her pussy eaten for the first time?

She was leaking so much that I couldn't capture it all. I brought a finger up to her clit and licked even further down her pussy. The wet spot at the foot of my bed was getting almost comically big.

My tongue traced the little rivulets of juice that pooled near her anus and when I licked her there she nearly pulled my head off. Lifting her legs off the bed she pulled me closer to her.

"Oh god that feels so good but I can't wait any longer. Lick my clit please. Please! Please lick my clit!"

Not wanting to disappoint her, I brought my tongue up to her clit and inserted 2 fingers into her searching for that little patch that I knew would culminate in an orgasmic explosion.

She went. She screamed so loud I was afraid mom would violate the closed door policy.

"OH!!" She fell back with a smile on her face that would probably stay there if she got stepped on by an Elephant.

She also soaked my face and neck. I would have to clean up and change shirts.

I was ready first. Entering the kitchen my mother was stirring a pot of something that smelled really good.

She looked at me with a sort of half smile.

"Well?" She asked.

"Well what?" I asked

She rolled her eyes. "Tiffany I could hear you all the way in here. How was the vibrator? Judging by the noise you were making, I may have to borrow it!"

"Oh it was good. Really good!"

Actually it was great mom, Sarah's pussy is delicious, is what I was thinking.

"Uh huh! Were you thinking of Dani?"

"God mom!" I started setting the table.

"What? She's really pretty! I love her hair. You could never pull that off but she looked great! You will need to be quieter if you plan on using that thing during the day though." She said laughing.

A bit later Sarah came in. I saw that she taken the time to blow dry her hair. She looked great. She always looks great. If you haven't already heard me describe my sister then you should know what she looks like. She's taller than me, with bigger breasts. I might have her beat in the butt department, but every where else she is prettier than me. She was the total package. Effortlessly beautiful no matter what. Her hair was more a strawberry blonde, than true red and her eyes the same blue as our mothers.

"Hey! When do we eat? I'm starved!" She said.

"Just a few minutes." My mom replied. "I'm sure Tiffany is too! After working up such an appetite!"

My sister gave a start and looked at me. She relaxed when she saw my slight head shake.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"What? You didn't hear her? We went to Carli's..." She said significantly.

"Whoo hoo! Awesome little sis. Welcome to the club!"

They razzed me good naturedly throughout dinner.

As I was sitting there I once again reflected on the fact that in most houses this would not be considered good dinner conversation. The fact that it was just us girls in no way influenced the topic. Had my brother been there I doubt if the talk would have been any less explicit.

When my mom started talking about the pros and cons of vibrators vs. dildos, I revised my thinking. Ok maybe a little less explicit.

But then again maybe not. She once discussed at great length why she had broken up with a guy she had been dating. We all liked him and he treated our mother great. I remember we were having dinner and Brian had asked why she had broken it off with him.

"Because," she said matter of factly, "not only did he have a small penis, I could live with that if he knew how to use it, but he refused to go down on me! A girl certainly needs to be able to take care of herself but it's nice to have someone else provide the orgasms once in awhile!" After that it got even more embarrassing. I thought Brian was going to climb under the table.

As I said...if there was a topic that would embarrass or could cause my mother to be at a loss of words, I wish I could find it. Even our conversation earlier was more about her finding the right words that wouldn't hurt me, than it was about embarrassing me or herself.

"Did Tiffany tell you about the girl she met? Danni?" She asked Sarah

"No she didn't." She said looking at me.

Actually I did, I thought. Though you were too busy cackling about my embarrassment to notice. I looked at my sister closer. Or were you?

"She's gorgeous!" Mom said.

"Really?" It was said flatly.

"Yep they are going out Tuesday!"

"We are just going for coffee." I said

"Well with that attitude it will be." My mom said. "Try to be a little more optimistic! Besides she already knows what color your panties are!"

They both cackled like idiots at that one.

"She go to your school?" Sarah asked.

"She's a freshman at state." I said.

"Really? Maybe I know her..."

We talked about the foibles of my love life for awhile, at least until I became uncomfortable talking about a potential girlfriend with my sister whom I was currently fucking.

Mom looked at Sarah, "no classes tomorrow?"

"Nope getting ready for the break." She said.

"So you and Tiff will be home tomorrow? Unless you're picking up a shift at the restaurant?"

Sarah shook her head.

"Tomorrow I will be gone early. I have to go into the office and work on the Briggs addendum. I will pick up Brian after." Mom said.

My brother and I had Monday off. It was almost the end of the school year, I would be graduating and Brian would be a senior next. He was staying at my dad's for the long weekend. Since my dad lived a couple of hours away mom and him would usually meet half way someplace whenever one of us (usually Brian) went and stayed with him. I sometimes thought those exchanges were almost like drug deals.

"What time will you be home?" I asked my mother.

"Five or so? I'll pick up Chinese on the way home."

I woke some time in the early hours of morning, not really awake. Kind of that state where you know your awake but don't really care because the sandman is too busy pummeling you with a feather pillow roughly the size of Manhattan. I felt someone climb into bed with me. This someone smelled nice and was soft and warm. They nuzzled my neck and wrapped their arms around me, making me feel safe and secure. Right about then, old sandman landed a feather pillow uppercut and I was out for the count again.

Waking for good this time, I saw that it was my sister that had climbed into bed with me. God she was beautiful! Her hair was arrayed on her pillow like a goddess and (she will probably get mad at this) she was lightly snoring. Which in no way detracted from her beauty. I eased out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I quickly and quietly brushed my hair and teeth. I debated putting on makeup, figuring that would be too much. I did remove my panties though.

Sliding back into bed, I snuggled up close to her. I kissed her lightly on the neck, then once on her lips. She smiled.

"Morning." She whispered,

"Morning." I said,

She sat up and stretched.

"How do you do that?" I asked.

"What?" She said.

"Look that beautiful just waking up. I mean it's ridiculous. You look like you didn't go to sleep at all. It's totally unfair!"

"It's my super power!" She said. "Some people are really strong or can fly or talk to fish! Me I can wake up fresh as a daisy and looking like a million bucks!"

She started to climb out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Unfortunately my super power doesn't extend to my breath! Just a sec."

It was longer than a sec.

She came back breath much fresher and with a handful of batteries.

"Later I will teach you how to properly use that thing. But right now I want..." She leaned in and kissed me.

As I kissed her back I reflected on a few things.

Sarah and I hadn't kissed much. We had masturbated together and gone down on each other, but not kissed. It seemed like the taboo of slipping my tongue into my sister's mouth was greater than slipping it into her pussy, no real explanation for it, but there it was.

Secondly the simple act of kissing Sarah was intense. The intimacy of

it impacted me in a way our other acts didn't. Those acts, eating her pussy or masturbating were based on simple overwhelming need. This was based simply on my love for her.

Finally, Sarah was a damn good kisser. Her lips sent jolts of electricity right down between my legs.

She moved down to nuzzle my neck. Her hand came up to cup my breast. Her fingers played with my nipple through my shirt. It was like a snapshot of erotic images in my brain. I imagined how we must look.

"Ohh Sarah!" I moaned. Using my legs I pushed the covers down. Then began sliding my legs up and down, while my sister continued to play me like a fine tuned instrument.

Her hand came up between my legs. Discovering my wetness she said, "naughty girl. What happened to your panties?"

My moan was all the answer she needed. She was kissing a trail down my stomach. Her arm moved under my legs. She lifted and I opened up to her loving tongue.

I was glad that I had taken the time to shower last night or I may have been a little more self conscious, cause she had me open and spread like we were shooting a porn movie. Her tongue was insistent and she was making little mewling sounds as she feasted.

My orgasm was fast approaching and I knew when it hit is was going to be huge.

Gathering my juices she slathered them around my little back passage. teasing me. Finally she inserted her finger and pumped it into me a few times causing me to scream out

"Cummming. Oh god I'm cumming!" I squirted.

"Mmmmm I knew it! Little sis is a butt slut." She laughed.

All I could do was lay there. Who was I to argue?

We stayed in bed all day. Later after I had brought her to a screaming orgasm, we laid in bed talking like lovers often do.

"So, why do you think this feels so good?" I asked. "I mean shouldn't we be guilt tripping? Or something?"

"I don't know. I mean, I know what you mean. I keep asking myself that question. I never would have thought that my first time with a girl would be my own sister!" She said.

"Have you fantasized about it much? Being with a girl I mean?"

"Some ever since you came out to the family, I guess I may have envied you a little. Then seeing you in my room, playing with yourself and sniffing my panties. I guess I figured now was my chance!"

"Is that why you put those panties on before you came to my room?"

"Yes. Not too mention that is was so hot wearing panties that you had just had in your mouth!" She laughed.

"For me it's strange." I said, " I feel closer to you than ever. But it's more than that. I find myself thinking about you and it's like a switch or in my case a water faucet get turned, on I get so wet!"

"Me too!" She said. "At first I wasn't sure if it was just the fact that it was the first time someone had gone down on me or what? But now it's the whole thing. The fact that your'e a girl and my sister...it's just so damn naughty, that I find myself smiling about it at the damnedest times!"

"My thoughts exactly. Yesterday I kept thinking to myself how deliciously depraved the whole situation in. You know? Like what would mom say if she knew? It was like this huge secret that the more I keep in the more turned on I get. Like prolonging an orgasm."

"That's it exactly. Mom's never at a loss for what to say or do. I wonder what she would say if she knew?" She laughed.

"I wish I could find out, I mean if I knew there would be no repercussions, that is!"

Then even later.

"So, how long have you been a butt slut?" She asked laughing.

"Is it that obvious?" I said laughing with her.

"Yes, you licked me there twice now. So I took the hint!"

I shrugged. "I don't know. It just feels good to me."

Reaching into my bedside table, she pulled out the smallest vibrator. "You know what this is for, right?"

"What?" I said taking it from her.

"Wait here. Put batteries in these." She said handing the one I had already used.

She left and went across the hall. Not bothering to close my door.

I suited actions to words and then turned on one of the vibrators. Wow that sucker was powerful.

"Ok!" She came back into the room. With a tube of lube. "Get on your hands and knees!"

"Okaayyy...?"

"Do you trust me?" She said.

"Of course!" I replied.

I saw her squeeze a fair amount of lube onto the little vibe, keeping a bit on her fingers. "Ok you start using that one!"

I was on my hands and knees. Head down, ass up as the saying goes. I started moving the vibe over my pussy lips. "Mmmmmm." I moaned. God this felt good.

I felt her rub my asshole with her lubed up fingers. She gently inserted one then two fingers loosening me up and getting me nice and slick.

I started moaning quite a bit more. I had never had someone finger my ass while using a vibrator before. Hell I had never even used a vibrator before. But I already felt myself rising to an orgasm.

"Don't cum yet, little sis!"

I heard the other vibe turn on then a slight pressure as she inserted into my ass.

"Oh god..." I moaned. "Oh. Uh!"

"Feel good?" She asked.

"God yes!"

She began to move it slowly and gently. I felt her add a little more lube then pick up her pace.

I felt her raise up behind me almost like she was getting into position to fuck me. The vibe moving faster in my ass and the one on my clit keeping pace.

"That's it little sis. Fuck back onto me. Slide your ass back and forth on this cock. Mmmmm you love it don't you?" She said.

"God yes!" I started really fucking back on her. My orgasm quickly progressing.

"You gonna cum, huh? Yeah you are! You're going to cum from me ass fucking you!"

"Yes. Yes!" I screamed it.

"Your'e going to eat my pussy after won't you? Huh? Eat my pussy and make me cum?"

"Yes. Yes I will eat your pussy!" I seemed to only be able to scream my answers.

"What the...??!!"

"Oh shit Mom!!??" I heard my sister exclaim.

I looked over my shoulder to see my mother standing in my doorway. The door that Sarah had neglected to close was still partially open.

The look on her face was one of shock and surprise. Her mouth was open but no words were coming out.

Well I thought...I asked for it, I hoped for, Hell I wished for it. I finally did something that threw my mother off balance.

I started to cum!

12