My Best Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lube me up, Professor. Use a finger or two to lube inside my asshole." I followed directions.

"Sounds like you've done this before," I said, making stupid conversation.

"Just a couple times," Jesse replied. "Both times were during my period and I really wanted to fuck. Just like I do now." I worked two jelly-coated fingers deep up Jesse's ass. She worked her hips to help me do the job right. I slid my fingers out of her ass and stood next to the bed. I grabbed Jesse's hips and pulled her ass towards me. She gasped a bit when she felt the head of my cock at the entrance to her asshole.

"Oh, yeah. Do it," Jesse ordered. I pushed my well-oiled cock against her tiny puckered asshole. I almost came when I felt her asshole start to spread and swallow the head of my cock.

"Mmmmm...ow...ow...owwww!" She cried softly. "Go slow, it's really tight. No one's been in there for awhile."

"Tight is good. Tight is amazing," I said as I worked the head of my cock to stretch and relax her anal sphincter. Jesse drew a sharp breath as I pushed another inch deeper in her ass.

"God that is so fucking nasty! That is just wrong...." Yet she was pushing against my cock hard with her hips, trying to get me deeper into her ass. She was making guttural, grunting animal sounds as I continued to violate her ass. She wanted to take me deeper. Her hips were grinding her ass on my cock now, moving me an inch or so in and out as she tried to relax her asshole so it wouldn't hurt so much.

After a few minutes, she looked back over her shoulder at me and said "Fuck me as hard as you want now..."

The next few minutes are a blur. I grabbed a big handful of that fiery red hair and pulled it hard as I went balls deep in her ass for the first time. My cock was slamming in her ass, my balls were slapping up against her pussy. We were both gasping and groaning. Jesse was talking smack,

"Yes...yes...harder...oh God! Harder. Cum in my ass!" She was stroking her pussy while I reamed her ass. She reached a bit farther and grabbed my balls and squeezed.

"Oh God, Professor...give it to me..." Her bum squeezed my cock tighter each time she came. Her ample tits swung in rhythm with our bodies slamming together. I pulled her hair harder, pulling her head back like a bucking steed. I slowed my thrusting so I wouldn't cum just yet. I was pulling my cock all the way out and slowly slid it all the way back inside her ass. It was so fucking hot, Jesse's hair pulled back like a mane, watching my glistening cock slide in and out of that ridiculously tight asshole. I couldn't help it, I was so close. I pushed my cock slowly into her ass one more time. My cock started pulsing and shooting my load into her bum.

"Ahhh...ahhhh...oh geeeeez.!" Her ass felt so good on my cock as I dumped a big load of sperm into her rectum.

"Tell me how much you love that. Does that feel good?"

"Oh God yes...yes...yessss..." Jesse moaned.

All too soon my cock was spent, but Jesse's ass was full. I slid out of her but had enough erection to slide back in a couple of times. She was still head down, but the beginnings of a nice creampie started oozing from her ass. It was beautiful. Jesse looked back at me over her shoulder. She was still catching her breath.

"Now you have to clean my asshole, Professor."

"I know. I will go get a towel."

"No. With your tongue. Clean it all up." Jesse spoke firmly but did not raise her voice.

"What?," I asked. I did not see this one coming.

"Clean my ass with your tongue. I saw it on a porn site, and it looked really hot. Do it!" Her voice got a bit more commanding. I noticed my cum was flowing pretty freely out of her stretched asshole.

"Yeah I'm not into eating my own cum."

"Like I care, asshole. I said clean my ass!" Jesse said with feigned authority.

"You talk pretty big for a little college girl who just took it up the bum."

"What part of "lick my asshole" isn't clear to you?" With that Jesse reared up and grabbed me by the hair and pushed my head down toward her messy asshole. I didn't put up too much of a fight. While not a fan of eating my own seed, Jesse's fucked and stretched asshole was relaxed enough that I could slide my tongue all the way inside. Call me a perv if you must, but I love the taste of ass, and Jesse's was luscious. I started slowly tongue fucking her ass, cleaning my cum out of the way in the process. The taste of my cum and Jesse's ass was pretty fucking hot after all. I slid a finger between her labia and gently stroked her clit. For all of her commanding tone, Jesse did not expect a tongue all the way up her ass and she melted again.

"God! Whoa! What are you doing? That's gross!" she exclaimed without recoiling.

"Should I stop?" I asked, withdrawing my tongue from her ass while still massaging her clit. Jesse answered by grabbing my hair again and shoving my face into her crack.

"Not until you've finished cleaning my asshole! I said it was gross, I didn't tell you to stop! Stick out your tongue..." With that, Jesse held me by hair and kept my face in her crack. Her hips began to move, riding my tongue with her asshole, taking me deeper up her ass. Her breathing quickened as her orgasm built in her body. Her other hand held mine against her pussy.

"Ummm...oh yeah, fuck, yeah. Yesss..." Jesse's voice trailed off as her clit took control of her body, convulsing her body with ecstasy from head to toe, but keeping her ass on my tongue as she wreathed. When it had subsided, she collapsed onto the bed and I collapsed beside her.

"How did you like my ass?" she said brightly. "I loved you just taking what you wanted. But that last thing was gross. I loved it but it was gross."

"Sometimes when you think it is gross it just means you are doing it right. I thought it was one of the hottest things ever. I would do it again right now. I loved everything about your ass."

"I would do it again too...We'd better clean up, that field trip could be back at any time now."

Jesse and I shared a quick, cold shower to wash off the detritus of our lovemaking. We needed to cool off, and we weren't taking any chances with those bizarre Chinese showers...

The course was winding down and Jesse and I did not have any further encounters in China. For the flight back from Beijing, the class was booked on one of those older jumbo jets. Being experienced China travelers, my colleague and I booked one of the only two-across economy rows in the back of the plane. That way we wouldn't have to sit with any of the students or strangers. Of course, the students often swapped seats during the 13-hour marathon flight.

I was in the window seat first getting settled when Jesse came down the aisle wearing her tiny, light blue spandex shorts and top. Funny, because she was in jeans shorts and a cotton top on the ride to the airport. She must have changed prior to boarding. This outfit covered very little, and I noticed that I noticed each male passenger (and a couple of female passengers) checked out her ass when she passed. Jesse plopped into the seat next to me.

"Jesse, this isn't your seat," I said, actually disappointed.

"It is now. My row was empty and the other professor was happy to switch with me."

"Really? How about that?" Truthfully I was happy to share the space with Jesse, although I wasn't looking forward to flying 13-hours with a raging erection. We chatted about the course, her post-graduation plans, and had a few stiff drinks each, ostensibly so we could sleep. After the meal, the shades were drawn, and the lights were dimmed. It was cold on the plane and we both had blankets across our laps as we prepared to try and sleep for a while. Jesse visited the lavatory and returned to ask me to join the Mile-High Club, but we knew that the modern lavatories are really small, and the airlines are not very pleased when passengers try to pull that off.

I was just dozing off when Jesse took my hand under the blanket and held it tight as we drifted off to sleep. I woke up a couple of hours later, I guess. Jesse was awake with her headphones on, watching a movie on the seatback screen. She looked over at me and smiled and returned to her movie. As I was trying to decide what to do, I saw Jesse out of the corner of my eye reaching for something under her blanket. Without taking her eyes from her movie, she pulled out her hand and dropped an object in my lap. I looked down to find Jesse's blue shorts on my lap! She started laughing, still looking at the screen in front of her, as I quickly hid her shorts under my blanket.

I gave Jesse a quizzical look while she stayed looking at her movie. Under the blanket, she took my hand and guided it between her legs. My hand ran over Jesse's naked thigh and stopped when I touched her soft pussy hair, already damp with her wetness. I broke out in a cold sweat. I could not believe that my young student was sitting next to me, pantless, on a crowded airliner! What if my colleague wanted her seat back? I started pulling my hand back, but Jesse grabbed my hand, selected a finger which she used to rub her clit. I took over from there. Jesse put her seat back, closed her eyes and switched her headphones to a music channel. I watched her face change expressions as I rubbed out a few on her pussy. She kept a pretty poker face, but I could feel her orgasm through her clit. After she had cum several times and created a large wet spot on her seat cushion, she opened her eyes and put her seat upwards. Still wearing her headphones, she mouthed "my turn" in my direction.

She put her hand on my cock through my pants and almost made me cum. With one hand she started unbuckling my pants and lowering my zipper. I grabbed her hand to stop her, shaking my head. I pulled at one of her earpieces.

"It will make a mess, Jess, we can't do that here. I am not going to cum in the airline blanket." Jesse made a pouty face and released her hold on my cock. Her face then lit up with an idea and she rummaged through her little carry on backpack, emerging with the skimpy cotton top she'd worn on the ride to the airport. She slid the top under my blanket and continued to unwrap my cock.

"You can cum in my blouse. It will catch it all." Not being one to refuse a tug job from a beautiful girl, I put my seat back and closed my eyes, letting Jess do all the work. She now kept her eyes straight ahead on her movie while she tugged the length of my cock under the blanket. I don't know how much of a poker face I had, but soon my cock was pumping streams of sperm into Jesse's shirt. When I was done and she had cleaned off my cock, she withdrew the shirt from under the blanket and showed me what I'd done. The middle of the shirt was soaked with a good-sized wad of my cum. I passing flight attendant's smile turned to a look of shock when she realized what she was looking at.

"You're going to throw out that shirt? I asked.

"Hell no," she smiled. "This is the greatest college souvenir ever!" I wondered if letting a young girl walk off the plane with a shirt I had splooged on was such a good idea. I prayed that Customs wouldn't get too curious. But I trusted Jesse to keep our confidence.

We both fell asleep for the rest of the flight.

Fast forward ten years...

I heard through the grapevine that Jesse was coming back to campus for her tenth reunion. We hadn't had much contact in recent years, but I knew she was married with a couple of kids. I met the family at the welcome reception, and her husband Justin seemed like a decent sort. The two little boys had their Mom's red hair. Jesse and I exchanged a knowing glance, but nothing more.

The next morning I was in my office, clearing away the papers of the semester just ended. Jesse appeared at my door in a short, halter-top sundress that let her breasts bounce as she walked. Those erect nipples I loved so much betrayed the fact that she wore no bra. My cock stiffened.

"Good, you're here," she smiled, "I was hoping we could visit for awhile."

"Absolutely, please come in! Where are Justin and the kids?"

"There is a spouse and children trip to the zoo. They will be back in a few hours. This is supposed to be time for people to reconnect." I noticed that she checked to make sure the door was locked on the outside before she closed it.

We met in the middle of the room and embraced the standard hug of old friends. But neither of us let go. Our eyes met and we kissed passionately. She still tasted the same. But I quickly broke away, "Jesse we can't do this! You're married now."

"I know. I know I'm married. But I have been wanting you again for ten years. Don't tell me you never think of what we did in China!" she said with a faux pouty face.

"Oh Jess, don't think that. What we did in China is about the hottest nastiest thing ever. I think about it all the time, if you know what I mean. And your pantless thing on the plane...better than the Mile High Club!"

Jesse laughed, "I'm amazed that we didn't get busted then. That must be a security breach."

"There was one flight attendant who kept smiling at me every time he passed if I was awake. I always wondered if he knew what you did."

"Me?" Jesse said indignantly. "That wet spot on my seat was your doing Mister. I was sitting there minding my own business." We shared a good laugh while in each other's arms. I knew then my attempt to keep Jess out of marital trouble were futile. I wanted her too.

"I can sit at my desk at work and make myself cum just thinking about you fucking my ass. I don't even have to touch myself."

"Justin doesn't do anal?" I asked even though it was none of my business.

"My husband is hung pretty nicely and does well in the sack, but he refuses to eat my pussy and he won't do me in the bum. He thinks it's nasty and wrong. Which it is if you do it right," she said with a grin, kissing my lips again. She started loosening my belt and unbuttoning my pants. "So, I want you to take me nasty--hard, nasty, hair-pulling, the whole works."

"Aren't you worried that Justin and the kids will come here while we're, uh, busy? That won't be good."

"No, but he won't come here. I told him I would meet him back at the room when they get back from the zoo. The boys will be tired and he will have to give them a nap. Besides, I kind of think Justin knows where I am and what I'm doing here. He knows from my girlfriends that I fucked a professor in college. He has probably figured out it's you. He told me to "have fun" when he left this morning. So I am going to take him at his word." With that, Jesse reached into my underwear and wrapped her fingers around my stiff shaft. "Besides," she said, "this part of your body is telling me you want this."

Jesse reached behind her neck and untied the halter-top. Her dress fell to the floor. Jesse stood naked before me, capturing me again with those damn green eyes. As she tugged at my belt and zipper, she explained herself.

"After China I couldn't think of anything else but getting fucked in the ass. A couple of boyfriends tried it, hated it, thought it was nasty--what's wrong with men today?" She knelt down to remove my pants completely. She licked her lips as she jerked down my underwear to free my throbbing cock. My pants came off easily and were tossed into a corner of my office. Cupping my balls in one hand she took me down her throat. I almost came right then. Between licks of my cock, she continued,

"I can sit at my desk at work or in my car and make myself cum just thinking of how it felt when you came on my face that time. I can remember how your cum tasted. She licked a bit of cum from the tip of my cock. "Mmmmm...still tastes the same."

"So Professor, here's what I want from you," she said as she stood while still stroking my cock. "I want you to take me, do me, fuck me, whatever you want to call it. I don't care what you do to me as long as it is hard. Dirty. Nasty. Illegal in some states," she said with a smile. "Don't ask me any questions, don't argue with me, don't tell me what you are going to do, just do it. Any questions?" She retrieved a small jar of Vaseline from her bag and set it on my desk. "In case you go that route."

"Still the bossy type, I see."

"Yeah, like you don't love it." I had to admit it was pretty hot.

With that she wrapped her arms around my neck and probed my mouth with her tongue. I was amazed how I remembered her taste. That made me wonder if her pussy and ass still tasted the same. I sat her in my big desk chair and propped her feet on my desk, her legs spread wide. The chair tilted back, giving me a perfect angle on Jesse's cunt. Jesse put her head back, eyes closed. I started finger fucking her pussy. Jesse started breathing harder, pushing her legs against my desk as she tried to ride my finger. I kept stroking her money spot until I saw her body tense with delight, and then release itself to ecstasy.

Keeping my finger inside her, I put my head between her legs and licked her clit with long, slow strokes. I could feel her body rise and fall with the touch of my tongue to her pink, engorged clitoris. If I rested my tongue on her clit, I could feel her pulse. Jesse grabbed my hair with both hands hand held my head between her legs. She held my face so tight against her pussy I actually had trouble breathing. Making her cum hard was my only chance to survive...

"C'mon Professor, eat me...lick me..." I went for the money move, running the flat of my tongue rapidly over her clit while massaging her G-spot. It didn't take long.

"Uhhh...uhhh...oh geeezzus...yes...give...it...to...me!" Jesse's body convulsed in my chair, almost overturning it if I hadn't caught it with my free hand. That was one powerful orgasm.

"Oh my God...wow...shit," was all Jesse could say. As I lifted my head from her pussy, I noticed that Jesse was playing with her nipples, pulling them hard and twisting. I lifted her legs off the desk and raised them high above her head, practically bending her in two.

"Grab your ankles, Jess. Hold them high, don't let go." Raising her legs while sitting in the chair exposed her asshole to me, in addition to her wet pussy. I hungrily and forcefully started rimming and probing her ass with my tongue. I slid two fingers inside her pussy this time. Her grunt told me she liked the tightness that two fingers created. I took my time with her asshole, licking and probing with my tongue, trying to get it to relax.

"Yes baby, eat my ass. My ass tastes nasty and you love it, don't you?' I looked up into Jesse's eyes, her ankles up over her head, as I slid my tongue up from her asshole, across her taint and onto her pussy. I pulled my wet slippery fingers out of her pussy. Then without saying a word, I started sliding my fingers back inside Jesse, but this time one finger pushed its way into her tight asshole while the other finger slid back in her pussy. The expression on Jesse's face told me she'd never had any double penetration, not even with fingers like today. And my mouth returned to her waiting clit.

"Jesus Christ, that feels good! That's amazing!" Jesse gushed as I finger fucked her two nasty holes. Now I started sucking her clit into my mouth, torturing it with my tongue while Jesse was imagining she was getting fucked in the pussy and ass by two studs. Her orgasm came quickly.

"Oh my God...geezus...oh my God... fuck me like that, don't...awwwhhh!" Jesse's ass tightened on my finger as another orgasm coursed through her still-tight body. When her body stopped vibrating, I slid out of her and stood up. I grabbed her hair roughly and put her on her knees. My other hand held my cock for Jesse to suck. She didn't hesitate. She took me in her mouth balls deep and worked my cock with her throat muscles. It seemed like Justin or someone has taught her a couple of new moves.

"Stand up," I said, helping her stand with my hands under her arms. I turned her to my desk and bent her over it, elbows on the table. My wet cock parted her pussy lips and I began to slide slowly inside her warm, wet cunt. The smell of fuck emanating from her pussy was intoxicating. Two kids and she still had a nice tight pussy.