My Best Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse knew what I was thinking. "Um, yeah, I go to the gym every day since my kids were born," she panted as her hips started rhythmically fucking my cock. "Do you think it was worth it, Professor?"

"Fuck yeah Jess. I never fucked your pussy in China, so I have had my own fantasies to fap to. This pussy is much tighter than my fantasies ever were."

"Good. Fuck me long and slow. You have to save your strength to do me in the ass."

"Don't worry," I grunted between strokes. "I think we've had the same fantasies there."

Jesse looked back at me and smiled, tossing her long red hair. "I need your help to act out another fantasy, if you are up for it."

"Oh yeah," I managed to grunt. There was not a lot of blood in my head at that moment.

"Let me go to my purse for a minute," Jesse said, sliding off my wet member. "Be right back."

Jesse moved over to where her bag was sitting on the floor. She made sure I was looking when she bent at the waist to go into her bag, showing me her gorgeous asshole and dripping wet pussy. She stood to show me what she was looking for.

"I call it 'The Professor'" she said, holding up a large, pink, penis shaped silicone vibrator.

"I should be so lucky, Jess. But thanks for the encouragement."

Jesse wet the shaft of the toy in her mouth, propped one foot up on a nearby chair and slid the large toy deep inside her. After a few seconds, she withdrew "the Professor" and handed it to me.

"I just needed to wet it," Jesse said matter-of-factly as she bent over and put her elbows on my desk again. "Turn that bad boy on and slide it into my pussy. It's the best sex I get some days. Then fuck me in the ass."

The toy purred softly as I switched it on. I got down on my knees because I wanted to watch that toy spread her labia. I picked up the petroleum jelly from the desk and dipped the tip of the toy into the jar, coating the head enough to get inside easily.

"Mmmm..." Jesse moaned softly at the sight of her well lubricated toy. "Probably not a bad idea."

"Spread your pussy," I said. Jesse reached down and obligingly pulled her labia apart. The sight of her ass hole and the smell of her fucked pussy was almost more than I could stand. Jesse's flattery aside, her vibrator was quite a bit larger than my cock. I would have been proud to pack something like her Professor toy. I wondered to myself if she'd ever taken this toy up her bum. I placed the head against her pussy and began to gently push, twisting it slightly as I pushed. Jesse grunted, as her cunt relaxed and let in the new invader.

"Push," she whispered between grunts. "Push harder." Her cunt swallowed up this large toy. I guided her hand to hold the vibrator in her pussy. The toy purred happily as I dipped my cock in the Vaseline jar and got a nice wad of jelly on the tip.

I held my oily cock, and put the head against her asshole and started to push. With the help of the lube, her tight little pink asshole gave way without much resistance. She's putting something up there, I thought in passing.

"Mmmmm...yeah...that's what I want baby," Jesse purred as my cock disappeared up her ass an inch at a time. "Push it in all the way...yeah...fuck me hard...please."

I needed no further encouragement. Jesse's ass felt as hot and tight as it had ten years before. And she loved a cock in her ass maybe more than she did ten years before.

"Ah...did your cock get bigger, Professor? I love that."

"No," I grunted. "I wish. I think your ass got tighter," I panted as I began slamming my cock inside her with more urgency. Jesse moved her hips with mine, slapping my balls up against her pussy. I could feel the vibrator humming away inside her cunt as I put my cock up her ass to the hilt.

"Oh! Yeah! Fuck...just fuck me like that...just like that..." Her hips slammed hard against mine two or three more times before her whole body began to tremble and shake as she came hard on my cock, squeezing me with her tight anal sphincter.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhh...oh...yes...Prof--Ahhh..." The waves passed after a minute of hard breathing. I was still sliding slowly in and out of her asshole. I loved watching my cock disappearing and reappearing from her butthole.

"Geez! I never did that before, you know both ways. Wow. I've missed having my ass fucked for ten years...ten years! Why'd I wait that long? That was amazing." Jesse pulled the vibrator from her pussy as she slipped her ass off of my still erect cock. Turning to face me, she kissed me and then locked my gaze with those beautiful green eyes.

"Your turn, Professor. But I want it in my mouth," she said as she dropped to her knees, still stroking my cock. My cock was still slippery with the lube and her ass. If she minded the taste, she didn't let it show. Jesse licked around the head slowly, eating a bit of cum she coaxed from the tip. Then she pulled and squeezed my balls as she slid me into her mouth and down her throat. She massaged my balls and even took a tentative finger and massaged around my anal opening.

"Oh, God Jesse, you are going to make me cum...so hard...Jeesus..." was all I could muster. She kept swallowing my cock faster and faster. I could not hold on any longer. I grabbed a big handful of her tousled red hair and pulled her head off my cock.

"Stick out your tongue...let me watch you eat it..." Jesse obeyed and laid the head of my cock on her tongue, her mouth open wide. She flicked her tongue on the base of my cock and gooey streams of cum shot into her mouth and onto her lovely face.

"Oh yeah...fuck yeah...that is so hot...don't swallow it baby, show me your mouthful." I could see Jesse's mouth filling with my milky white semen, and still she coaxed more out of my balls. Drips started escaping from the corners of her mouth, running down her chin and onto her firm breasts. By the time she got it all, her mouth was overflowing, dripping more cum onto her breasts. She stood, opened her mouth and showed me all of my seed that she'd sucked out of my cock.

"Fuck that is so hot," I whispered to myself. "Now swallow it baby, let me hear you swallow my load." Jesse gulped it down without hesitation and licked the remnants from her lips. She looked down and took a fingerful of jizz from her breast and rubbed it onto her erect nipple. With her other hand she grabbed my hair and pushed my head down.

"Now its your turn to swallow some cum," as she guided my mouth to her semen covered nipple. I licked her hard pink nipple clean before sucking into my mouth and biting it hard.

"Oooh...ouch...now the other one" she whispered as she rubbed some cum on her other nipple. I cleaned that one of all my cum and flicked it with my tongue before biting down and pulling her nipple with my mouth.

"Oooh...oh...yes..." she said to no one in particular. For good measure, I licked the rest of my cum from her breasts before collapsing into my desk chair. Jesse jumped into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me deeply, giving me one more taste of my semen.

"Wow." That was all I could say. I was truly fucked stupid and almost speechless.

"I needed that, Professor. You have no idea how much. And it was perfect," she smiled at me. "Now I have new memories to make me cum at work."

My office was a mess, from Jesse's sun dress and my pants on the floor, to the stack of papers we pushed off the desk during a moment of intense passion. Jesse got off my lap, and still naked, began to straighten up the fallen papers.

"Leave it baby. I like having my office look like I just got my brains fucked out. I may never clean it." Jesse was slipping into her dress as her feet slipped into her sandals. I reluctantly tied her halter straps behind her neck while she held up her hair. I kissed her neck one more time and murmured softly,

"I love you Jesse."

"I love you too, Professor. Always have, always will."

With that, and a small wave at the door, Jesse left my office, and I wondered if I would ever see her again.