All Comments on 'My Best Summer Mistake'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewrite8 months ago

A fun romance. 5 stars.

aldolinoaldolino8 months ago

I really liked this one. Had a good tempo and never was boring. And - hey - alway nice to find other fans of Béla. ;)

stenxyzstenxyz8 months ago

Loved the story. My only complaint is it ended too soon. Please tell a little more of their story.

stenxyzstenxyz8 months ago

A great story with fun characters. Would love if you continued their story.

TomNJaxTomNJax8 months ago

This was truly a pleasure to read. I would love to learn more of their story, maybe how their combined musical talent grew, how they supported each other to grow to their full potential and even how their family grows. Thanks for sharing a joyous adventure it was great!

RickshawroadRickshawroad8 months ago

A thoroughly engaging story. Please share more with us.

ArdieffArdieff8 months ago

Sweet characters ;-)

ArediaAredia8 months ago

Please give us a sequel - this was too good a story to just end it here. :)

alferdogalferdog8 months ago

Another winner. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story was a real delight! Thank you for writing it.

akindman22015akindman220158 months ago

Excellent story!!

LovesDancingLovesDancing8 months ago

Great story, and so much more can be written about the two of them!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow8 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the encouraging comments, everyone! I wasn't sure what kind of reception this story would get. I have a few ideas for a sequel. Perhaps I'll write one after the contest... if there's enough interest.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was getting nervous that Hannah was going to be the test that he failed, thank you for the strong ending!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow8 months agoAuthor

Anonymous: Ha! That would have made for a hilarious ending, and taken the story in a different direction. Wish I'd thought of it :-)

Crusader235Crusader2358 months ago

Wonderful story. Five stars, and can't wait for more.

Publius68Publius687 months ago

Absolutely lovely read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Delightful.

Tarloso2Tarloso22 months ago

Very nice. Part 2????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...