My Best Trip Ever - Continuation

Story Info
Visit by Blaine and Rachel.
1.2k words
4.37
1.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the continuation of 'My Best Trip Ever' which was written by 'luisalovesitall' and should be read first.

I contacted the original author (luisalovesitall) and I have been given her permission to write this continuing story.

This story was completely written by me in my own words.

*****

The plane landed and I was anxiously awaiting my new friends arrival. Just then I saw Blaine and Rachel appear from the crowd. I ran to them and gave each of them a hug and a kiss. I knew Rachel was happy to see me as her erect nipples were almost busting to be free. Finally, after a couple of months trying to get them here, they finally made it. I was so happy.

They only had a couple of carryons so we walked to the car where my good friend John was waiting. I introduced everyone and we threw the carryons into the trunk and off we went to my house in Westchester.

On the way home we chatted and got to know one another. I made sure to let Blaine and Rachel know they were about to have a great couple of days.

The trip was about an hour long when John pulled into the driveway. We took the carryons and headed inside. I showed them their room which was a suite with its own bathroom and shower. They unpacked and put away their stuff and I gave them a tour of the house. John was in the kitchen preparing lunch as I gave the tour. I made sure that I showed them the living room which had a large picture window, perfect for some flashing, one of Rachel's favorite pastime.

The last stop was the back yard which had a hot tub on the patio and an in-ground pool. I pointed out to Blaine and Rachel that the whole yard is surrounded by an eight foot high stockade fence for complete privacy.

As we finished the tour, we went inside and had lunch which was topped off with a bottle of wine which we finished. John told us he had to leave and would be back as soon as he could.

After lunch I suggested we hit the pool. As I said that, Rachel said, "Luisa, we didn't bring any bathing suits."

"Not a problem. I don't use any...no need to. Just undress and let's go."

I got naked and Rachel and Blaine did as well. Then we all went out to the pool.

As we found our lounges and sat, Rachel said, "Well, this is a first for me. I've never thought of myself as a nudist but this is nice."

"I kind of like being nude," Blaine said.

I laughed and said, "Hey guys, I have something special planned tomorrow just for you."

"What's that Luisa?"

"Tomorrow night a few of my friends are coming over for a party...a costume party."

Rachel said, " We don't have any costumes."

I know that's why I picked out costumes for both of you. When you go into my bedroom you will find your costumes on the bed. They each have your name on them. Put them on and come back out."

Rachel and Blaine smiled as they got up to go to my bedroom. I admired Blaine's swinging cock as he passed me by.

A few minutes later out came Rachel first.

"Rachel you look terrific." She was wearing a real grass skirt...a Hawaiian Hula dancer...she was topless and wearing nothing under the grass skirt.

"Luisa, I love it. You are such a pervert."

Then Blaine came out. He was wearing a big fig leaf and nothing else. It just about covered his cock and balls.

"Blaine, you look amazing as Adam."

We all laughed and then Blaine said, "What will you be wearing Luisa?"

I smiled and said, "I am going to be Eve."

We all laughed then they put their costumes aside and we jumped into the pool.

After awhile we called it a day and headed inside. We each took turns taking showers and we just put on shorts.

By now, it was time for dinner. I was going to bar-b-que but Blaine said he would like to do the cooking, so I let him.

True to his word, dinner was excellent. We finished and cleaned up and decided to go on the patio to relax.

We chatted as we relaxed...

"I hope you guys don't mind me being nude. John got me hooked on it some time ago and I love it."

Rachel said, "I could understand that. It is so comfortable and gives anyone access to me."

Blaine laughed. "If you were naked all the time when we get home, I'm going to wear you out."

Just then I noticed Blaine's cock getting erect. He saw me looking and he tried covering it up

"Hey Blaine, uncover that thing. There is nothing better than seeing a guy's cock getting big."

He responded, "Well, one of you or both of you are going to have to do something about it."

I got up and moved over to him and in a second his hard cock was iny mouth and I was giving him a blow job with his wife watching. It didn't take him long before he shot his cum down my throat and I sucked down every drop.

Then Rachel got up and said, "You guys wouldn't mind if I went inside for a few minutes, would you?"

Blaine and I told her it was fine and she left us. Being the suspicious person that I am, Blaine and I snuck inside and there was Rachel standing in front of the picture window naked and waving to car passerbys. We didn't say anything and quietly went back outside.

Not too long after that John came back and joined us. He already removed his clothes before he came out.

He sat next to Blaine and they were talking in a whisper to each other. Unfortunately we couldn't hear them but they had smiles on their faces.

Then Rachel said, "Hey Blaine, how come you got a blow job from Luisa? I'm jealous."

John replied, "Well, I didn't know that. Shame on him and Luisa. I have to do something about that."

Then he got up, his cock erect and walked over to Rachel. He stood in front of her, his erect cock straight out and ready. He said, "I understand that Blaine always wanted to see you get fucked by another guy. Why don't we do something about that now?

Rachel looked at John and Blaine as Blaine nodded an ok. She stood up and she and John hugged and kissed. They were all over each other. Then they both laid down on a blanket that was on the grass. They continued feeling each other up and then John mounted Rachel. She spread her legs and Blaine and I watched John ease his cock into her cunt until it completely inside her. He wasted no time in starting a rhythm of fucking her. We watched as she got in synch with his thrusts and was now moaning. A few minutes later, he yelled out that he was going to cum...then he came and shot his cum into her. He even kept fucking her as he stopped cumming. When he pulled his cock out we could see his cum oozing out of her cunt. Luisa moved over to her and started sucking out John's cum from her cunt.

Look for the continuation of the story...