The Babysitter

Story Info
Threesome with the babysitter.
1k words
4.44
7.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been months since John and I had been out on a date night. Work and kids were getting in the way.

Finally, one Friday night we decided to hire a babysitter to give us some time to ourselves. We found Hannah, a 19 year old sophomore in college doing babysitting as a side job.

Hannah showed up just in time. She was very easy on the eyes. She had a striking face with full lips, she wore a tight fitting pink crop top with a low cut neckline, displaying her ample cleavage, a short pleated skirt that just barely covered her ass? And fantastic long legs. Not only was John drinking her in, I found myself aroused just looking at her myself.

After giving her instructions, John and I were on our way.

After a moment of silence, I teased John. "I saw you looking at her, you know."

"No I wasn't. That's ridiculous."

"It's ok babe, I was looking too. I'd fuck her."

John averted his gaze from the road to look at me in shock. "What? She was hot as fuck. I'd love to watch you rail her."

John's cock was instantly strained against his pants. "Hell, I'd probably even join in."

John had to adjust himself as he envisioned his fantasy of a threesome coming true. We talked about her perky tits and short skirt. They talked about how tight her pussy must be.

We went to dinner and continued fantasizing about Hannah. We quietly entered the house so as not to wake the kids. As John and I approached the living room, they found Hannah with her legs spread, knees bent, and her fingers exploring between her legs. John and I approached and caught her attention.

"Oh my God!" She whispered as she closed her legs and her cheeks became flushed.

We reassured her it was okay. "Don't let us stop you," John said gently. John took a seat to her left and I to her right. I gently caressed her arm, then her thigh. "We all need a release sometimes." She didn't say anything.

"Yeah, and we can help you..." John added...

"...yeah?" Hannah asked, unsure of herself.

"Of course." I said as I slowly trailed my fingers up her soft legs, moving to her inner thighs. Hannah slowly and slightly opened her legs, inviting me to explore further. I obliged and brushed my finger tips to find her pussy was quite wet. "I think she is just as interested as we are, John."

John swept the hair away from her neck as he gently kissed her from her shoulders to just below her ear.

Hannah's eyes closed and she tilted her head to expose more of her neck to John's lips. John caressed her breasts, biting that she was not w wring a bra. He gently pulled her shirt down to expose her pert breast and erect nipple. He slowly took it into her mouth as he twirled tongue around it. A soft moan escaped Hannah's lips.

"That's right." I whispered and I played with her clit. At this point her legs were spread wide, one leg over John's leg. One over mine. I dipped my fingers into her wet pussy, withdrew them and gave it a taste. "John, her sweet little pussy tastes so good. You should give her a taste." We repositioned in the couch, Hannah sitting with her legs open and leaning against me.

John buried his face between her legs and used his tongue and lips to pleasure her. Her moaning and breathing told me he was bringing her to an orgasm. "Mmmm that's such a good girl. You want him to make you cum?" She whispered. Hannah nodded. She cried out as her legs involuntarily crushed his head. After her orgasm, John got on his knees between her legs and slid his hard cook into her dripping wet pussy.

He groaned, "fuuuck. She is so tight." As he pumped in and out of her, I caressed her breasts and trailed my fingers down to her clit and moved my fingers in circles around her clit. Her moaning was in sync with John's thrusts and it was my turn to be pleasured.

John flipped Hannah over and grabbed her hips to lift her onto all fours. My legs were still open and I had not been wearing panties. As John fucked her from behind, Hannah teased my clit with the tip of her tongue. I gently ran my fingers through her hair.

"That's right baby," I encouraged John. "Show her how a real man ducks. He pounded her relentlessly and she licked and slurped on my clit. She slipped two fingers into my wet pussy and massaged my gspot while vigorously licked my clit.

"Thats right princess, don't stop, you're so close to making me cum..." I pleaded and whimpered. The warmth rose in me and an orgasm racked over my body. I pressed her face into my clit and ground against her face. John was ducking her harder and harder and she, too, experienced a powerful orgasm.

John withdrew and sat down, gesturing me to hold his cock while she lowered herself onto it. Before she did, I took him into my mouth, sucking all the juices left by Hanns.John grabbed her hips and guided her to bounce up and down on him. I twirled my tongue around her nipples and played with her clit as she rode my husband's cock.

One last position change had John laying on his back, me riding his cock, and Hannah riding his face. Hannah and I faced each other and kissed passionately while I ground on his dick and she ground against his mouth. The sight of his tongue flicking over her clit and the feeling of his cock filling my pussy put me over the edge and I had a powerful orgasm.

I could tell Hannah was getting close. "That's right baby, you have her so close, don't stop." Her growing moans continued.

"You love riding my husband's face don't you?" I massaged her breasts and kissed out my mouth over hers as she moaned into it uncontrollably. She was reaching her climax and I talked her through it. "Oh yes what a good girl....yes that's right, good girl, good girl." I encouraged her.

Finally, John had us on our knees in front of him when he sprayed his hot cum over both of our faces.

"You were such a good girl for us." John said as he ran his fingers through her hair.