My Best Valentine's Day

Story Info
A Valentine's Day turnaround.
4.9k words
4.33
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJann
DJann
35 Followers

Oh fuck, another Valentine's Day. When I was a kid, there was an old song on the radio called "Alone Again" by Gilbert O'Sullivan. Well, that's me. Valentine's Day and I'm alone again. Fuck it, I really hate Valentine's Day. The fucking cards, the wrapping the little "I love you" and "Be my Valentine" and other bullshit cards. I'm over it. The last four years have been fucking awful, all centered on Valentines Day.

2019, I found out my then wife, a bitch who disappeared with all our savings in November the previous year, was in Reno, that's where the divorce papers came from anyway. Accompanying that was a photo of her and her new boyfriend, she couldn't resist that last jab.

2020, Covid.

2021, car was stolen, from a "secure" parking lot. I had to explain to police that I wasn't anywhere near the car when it was used as a getaway vehicle and later found burnt out, completely wrecked. Then I learned my insurance had expired.

2022, the pipes in my apartment froze and burst, wrecking the bathroom and my miserable landlord blamed me, refused to fix it and only relented when threatened with legal action. He knew he was responsible for that, so he got the absolute cheapest repair job done which left the pipes exposed with only a minimum of insulation. I am now expecting the pipes to freeze again.

Now this year, wonder what the fuck is going to wreck Valentine's Day.

The next couple of weeks are going to be a pain, but if I don't top myself because of extreme nausea then I can make it through another year. Go to work, do my job, wash dishes, do my laundry, watch some porn and play with my dick, and that's about it until after Valentine's Day. How boring. Maybe a hooker, if I can be bothered. Nah, too impersonal for me, I really do need a connection with a woman.

I work in a government office, not telling you which one, but I can say that watching people around me being fucking stupid about government workers is not helping me do my job. One woman interviewed said we should all be sacked, then apply to get our jobs back. As long as we were not black or gay or lesbian, or ethnic we should be okay, fucking hell, how stupid is that? Okay, okay, getting off it now, moving on.

So the days are passing, and Valentine's Day is tomorrow, a Tuesday this year. I'm in my office and a fellow office worker, Mike, presents himself and asks if I got time for a quick conversation?

"Sure," I said, glad of the interruption.

"What are you doing on tomorrow night?"

Strange question. He knows my situation and I wouldn't think that he would need to ask. "Fuck all actually, maybe the dishes."

Mike smiled "That's good, maybe you would like dinner with Tammy and me?"

I was surprised, "Mike, it's Valentine's Day, why would you invite me to dinner with your wife?"

"Tammy knows you're on your own and she thinks it's a good idea for you to be outside your apartment, in our company."

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Mike. What does Tammy think? That I'm going to jump off the roof or something?"

"Nah, not at all, but now that you mention it-," he smiled. I knew his sense of humor, or rather what he called a sense of humor.

"Oh fuck off," I laughed, "Fucking busy bodies, the pair of you."

"So that means you're coming then?"

"Oh okay, you talked me into it," I replied, "Tell Tammy though it took you an hour to get me to agree."

Mike and Tammy have been friends of mine for about ten years now. Mike and I started in this office at the same time. He and Tammy had married the previous year and this was a good, secure position for him. They both worked hard and I know Mike had a second job at one point, using the extra money to help them get a small house. Still didn't have any kids, but it's not like they were in any hurry to, the mortgage was still a little too much for Tammy to take time off work.

They helped me through my divorce, when the bitch took off with whatever she could get out of the apartment in one day. I couldn't give a fuck, so on Valentine's Day four years ago, I was divorced. She already had everything. While I could have made a big song and dance about it, I would have to go to Reno and I just couldn't be bothered. Talk about depression.

Tuesday came and the day was over. I went home, cleaned up a bit and at seven o'clock, I was ringing the doorbell at Mike's.

The door opened and there was Tammy, and wow, she looked fabulous. Soft red hair flowed over her bare shoulders, ample cleavage in a low top, tight, and short, dress revealing all her curves. "Come in, come in, it's cold out." It was.

"Hi Tammy," I said, but was interrupted by this hug. I felt her arms around me, her tits pressed into my chest and I am pretty sure I felt her hips push into my thighs. Oh, she it not much shorter than me, not that I am all that tall, Mike is taller by about two inches. She is quite shapely, and very attractive. I have, however, never been greeted like this before.

My coat disappeared, and the house was quite warm, full of the aroma of good home cooking. Mike opened the bottle of white wine I brought, my logic being there were three people and two glasses of wine were not going to hurt too much. The discussion was good, talking about weather, politics, sports, the Djokovich's recent Australian Open Tennis win, the Chiefs' Superbowl come from behind win, work, people in general. The food Tammy laid out was amazing, I have no idea how she does it. She must have been cooking when she got home. Anyway, the meal was absolutely scrumdiddiliumptuous. Each course was served, not large servings, but there was appetizers, an entree, a soup, then a small fish, grilled, followed by a smallish steak with side serving of vegetables and a small salad. A serving of cheeses soft and hard, and topped off with a small, sweet, chocolate mousse. After that, we retired to a less formal lounge for coffee and more talking.

As usual, Tammy had provided such a wonderful meal in the French style, even if the dishes were not traditionally French. We talked for a bit more and Mike got a bit quiet then. Tammy sat opposite me, and would occasionally move, her short skirt riding up, wtf? All through the meal, I had the impression that Tammy was paying far more attention to me than Mike. Usually she is balanced in this, but tonight she really wasn't.

"I know this is a week night," Tammy said uncrossing her legs, seeming to give me a small flash, the crossing them again, "But Wednesdays are not usually busy and there is a huge favor we would like to ask you."

I looked at Mike and he just nodded, "I'm going to let Tammy explain, then we can take it from there." Mike didn't look overly perturbed.

"Well, I think it would be easier if Mike explained what we would like from you," Tammy looked at Mike, then nodded, "As we agreed."

Mike said nothing and I was really intrigued now. I had no idea of what the fuck was going on, Tammy flashing me occasionally, Mike not saying anything, her paying a lot more attention to me than him. This was getting seriously weird. I could have said something, but Mike usually comes to saying what he is thinking in his own time.

Mike stirred and took a deep breath letting it out slowly. I knew this was really important now and he was going to be as honest as he could.

"Okay, Mark," he started, "A while ago we decided we wanted a baby."

"Oh wow, that's great. So you're pregnant?" I asked Tammy. She looked away and I though what the fuck? I bit off the 'congratulations' comment that usually followed a confirmation. She wasn't.

"No," Mike said, "In fact, it's why you are here."

I shook my head at this, not getting, or rather, not wanting to get the implication of what Mike just said.

"We tried and tried, but Tammy wasn't getting pregnant," Mike continued. "We went to see an OBGYN, and they ran a heap of tests on Tammy. She was fine, producing healthy eggs." Mike stopped, then took another breath, "I had a sperm test done and the results were-" he hesitated, "disappointing. I'm shooting blanks."

I was stunned, and so disappointed for them. I know there is always the possibility of low motility in any guy, for any number of reasons, but to be sterile, fuck. Poor Mike, it must have been devastating for him.

"For the last six months we have been doing all sorts of things," Mike continued, "We now have several eggs frozen and ready to be implanted when fertilized. We have talked about the different options available to us, but we decided to limit ourselves to one."

"Oh?" I asked, dumb as fuck sometimes, "And what would that be?"

"We need a sperm donor."

I didn't stop to think, I asked, "From the sperm bank?"

"No, genius! You! For fuck's sake!" Mike said, "We're asking you."

"Me?" I really was surprised here, "Me? Why would you want me?"

"First off," Tammy broke in, "We really like you and have done ever since we met years ago. Second, you and Mike could be related, you a so similar in appearance, yeah, he's a bit taller but that's really the only difference."

"We have thought long and hard about this Mark, and this was really the only option we could come up with that was acceptable," Mike continued.

"But there's a parental responsibility here. I mean really?"

"Yes, really, but none of us will ever talk. We will never ask for anything from you. My name is going on the birth certificate, not yours so any responsibility is mine."

"Well, that's gotta be illegal. You sure?"

"Yes, it is illegal, declaring a falsehood on a legal document, but who is going to know?"

"The OBGYN for starters, whoever did your test."

"No, as far as the OBGYN is concerned, she had nothing to do with me, it was only with Tammy. The sperm test was organized out of state, paid for by us, not our health insurance. The only one who will know is here, in the room with us."

I didn't have to think about it for long, "If anyone else asked this, I would say no, but for you guys, it's only a small partial repayment for what you did for me after the bitch left."

Tammy and Mike looked at each other, but it wasn't a look of relief.

"So I take it you got a bottle and want me to fill it up?"

"Erm, no Mark," said Tammy, "This is the hard part. The idea of using a turkey baster to get pregnant just doesn't do anything for me."

Mike smiled, not easily, "No, Tammy prefers the old fashioned way."

"When you want to, come into my bedroom and we can start," Tammy got up and left, heading for the master bedroom.

"Mike? What the fuck?"

"It's simple, you can go in there and fuck her. Make her pregnant."

"Mike! You gotta be fucking joking! I can't do that to you!"

"No, you're not doing anything, just having sex with a beautiful woman who wants what I can't give her."

"Seriously? This is fucking insane!"

"No it's not. It makes perfect sense," Mike said, "Tell me, honestly, would you fuck Tammy?"

I couldn't answer at first, I had to think about it, then came up with what I thought was a good answer. "If she wasn't married to you, then she wouldn't have to ask twice!"

"Come on, you've been lusting after her like forever, since we first met."

"She's like any beautiful woman, you can't tell me that you wouldn't have done a swap with the bitch if the opportunity arose?"

"Well, it didn't but yeah, I would have if Tammy wanted to."

"We're guys, with dicks and sometimes little head does more thinking than big head."

"That's true, but look, really, I want you to go and make love to Tammy. I want her to be impregnated by you and no-one else." Mike thought for a moment then added, "Look if it makes you feel any better, we'll both go into the bedroom and both fuck her senseless. A spit roast, you in her pussy and me in her mouth."

Fuck! This wasn't getting any better, so wriggling out of it is not getting easier. "What, Tammy wouldn't mind?" I really didn't want to jeopardize our friendship, but whatever happened, I think it is going to come back and bite us all.

"Trust me when I say that we have discussed this to death for months. The bottom line is that the only limit on this is where you put it. Tammy and I are absolutely willing to make this as fun for you as possible. Oh! You understand that once she is pregnant, then it all stops until, and if, she wants a second baby?"

I had to admit here that I hadn't thought that far ahead, but it makes sense. "Okay, yeah, I understand, but are you really sure?"

"Yeah, we are and if that means you want me to suck your dick then that's on too."

We laughed, and I responded, "Well, that's on for sure," I laughed.

"Okay, but Tammy gets to watch." Mike didn't laugh. "No cumming though, only in her pussy!" Oh fuck, he's fucking serious! Now I really was shocked. "Come on, we got a horny woman to beget with child."

Mike walked out the lounge and into the master bedroom, where Tammy was on the bed in nothing more than her underwear. "Oh, both of you?"

Mike nodded, "Yep, you okay with that?"

"Oh yeah," she said, "Never thought I would be but I'm loving the idea. Show me those big beautiful cocks, guys!"

Mike was already undressing, but I was taking this all in, I had no idea of what I was doing here. Fucking my friend's wife with him in the room? How did this happen.

Don't get me wrong, Tammy's Irish ancestry made her beautiful. Red hair, green eyes, fair skin, big lips, big tits, wide hips, and I'm guessing, (which I find out in a few seconds) a neatly trimmed bush of wiry, silken red hair at the junction of her thighs, covering her mons. She was, in the vernacular, eminently porkable. I could feel my dick getting hard, but this was so fucking surreal, I was almost totally frozen.

"Shy are we?" She asked.

I smiled, no idea why, dropped my jeans trying to take them off before my sneakers. Fuck this! I didn't bother untying the laces, just forced them off. Got my jeans off, quickly followed by the rest of my clothes.

"This is what you do to me," I said, "I'm so confused now, this is just- just un-fucking-believable!"

"Well," said Mike, "Maybe this will make it real then. She loves her pussy being eaten. So go on, lap it up big boy!"

I moved towards Tammy and she responded, "Oh yeah, come and lick me!" Tammy had her panties off and lay back, "Oooh yeah, I love it!"

Fuck me! There she was, lying back, spreading her legs, inviting me to get down and lap at her pussy! So I did. Talk about a perfectly executed muff dive, this was-well okay, this wasn't it. Instead, over eagerness fucked things up. I tripped on my jeans and fell over, onto the side of the bed. It only hurt my dignity and spoilt what could have been a great moment. I bounced up onto all fours, my eye level with the bed and a great view of Tammy's legs, spread on it.

"Fuck, you alright?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, all good," I replied, "Just wanted a better view of the most gorgeous thing I've seen for a long time."

I could clearly see the lips of her pussy pushing out, a line of pink dividing the darker skin of the vulva. Her clitoral hood standing out and the little knob of the clit itself protruding just a tiny bit. Gotta admit, this is likely the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen, but then it has been the only pussy I have seen in the last eighteen months, so who cares, it really was gorgeous.

"Oh bullshit," Tammy said as she wriggled her pussy a little closer, "But nice bullshit."

I moved closer and it loomed large in my vision. I gave the inside of one thigh a kiss, gentle and insistent, then the other, while doing my best to keep an eye on this already glistening cunt. I quickly worked my way up then when the moment was right, I wiped my tongue over it, and was rewarded with the moan of a woman being pleasured.

Without thinking, I enveloped the top half of Tammy's twat and made sure there was a good seal between my lips had her skin. While not easy with her trimmed bush, it was okay. I gently sucked on her clit, feeling it swelling under my tongue as I flicked her hardening bud with it. This is what I used to do with the bitch, and she too loved it, best head ever, she would say.

Oh for fuck's sake, Tammy is not the bitch get over it.

I felt Mike move onto the bed, on the other side, I looked up at her face and her head was turned to Mike. I watched him ease his cock into her mouth, and gently fuck her face. Tammy's hand disappeared between Mikes legs and I could see her wrist, about ball sack high, moving back and forward. I tackled that clit with a will and it only seemed like a few minutes and Tammy began writhing all over, pushing her pussy up to my mouth. She grabbed my head then squeezed it between her soft thighs. She let out a real deep and long moan of pure pleasure as she orgasmed for the first time that night. Mike had pulled out of her mouth as she came, well, not surprised, if she was to unintentionally clench her jaw with his dick in her mouth could cause a problem for everyone.

Tammy came down, her breathing returned to a more normal and she said, "Fuck me, fuck me now!"

I crawled up her body, kissing and nibbling at pieces of her suckling her nipples while slowly mounting her. My cock was as hard as it ever was, and without much poking or prodding, slid inside her willing slit easily. Her fuck tunnel grabbed my dick, welcomed me in. "Oooh!" Tammy moaned, "He's not as long but is thicker."

I didn't care, not into comparing dicks. I pulled out of her, slowly then pushed back in, a little deeper, pulled out, then pushed in deeper still. I felt Tammy's legs go around my waist, pushing back at me, in rhythm with my cock pumping her pussy. She held me close, kissing me while my cock was sliding in and out of her. I wasn't paying attention to what Mike was doing, other than to know he was sitting, watching me fuck his wife.

Tammy's moans and my own filled the room and while I was just feeling the pleasure of having my rampaging cock being wrapped and pleasured by a heated pussy, I had it that I wanted to make this last longer than what it would if I kept going like this. Between thrusts I started to say, "Stop, roll over," but it came out "Fuck it! Doggy!" I felt Tammy's legs let me go, and I pushed myself off her.

I quickly got off the bed and grabbed Tammy by the hips, pulling her backward so her ass was close to the edge of the bed. "Suck him!" I ordered Tammy and Mike moved into position. Tammy drilled down on Mike's cock then lifted off again, up and down bobbing in a carefully timed stroke, not fast, not slow, just right for Mike judging by the look on his face. I stood behind Tammy, her cunt in just the right position, the right height, for me to be able to enter her without difficulty. Fucking while in doggy is different, the angle of my cock, the control I had, the sheer pleasure of fucking Tammy left me feeling completely detached from the world. All I was interested in was to pleasure her, and myself.

The slaps of my hips on her ass, the moans of Mike as Tammy's head bobbed up and down his dick, her own strangled and muffled moans, my own grunts and groans made a wonderful sound in this room. Tammy grunted and moaned, lifted her head up and squealed, I mean squealed as she came again. What? I have never made a woman cum in this position before. I got a decent sized cock, but usually it's me shooting into her, so how could I make her cum a second time? Hey, I didn't really care, just it was definitely weird, for me anyway.

As Tammy got her breath back she moved and I saw Mike's cock in all it's glory. Long, close to seven inches I think, but not thick. Longer then me but not as round. I haven't really paid attention to dicks before, at least, this was the first time I have seen an erect cock on another guy anyway. "Swap!" Tammy said.

My cock was covered in her cum, and Mike was covered in her saliva, so fair enough. I moved around to get on the bed, and Tammy moved, pushing me onto my back. From there she quickly moved to straddle my face. I thought it was going to be a sixty-niner, but she made no move to lay down on my torso. While it is a delightful thing, to be eating a pussy, my cock was feeling a little disappointed. It was then I felt a pair of lips wrap themselves around my dick! Fuck me! Mike was sucking my dick?

DJann
DJann
35 Followers
12