My Best Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nearly flew off the bed in surprise, but then he did say earlier that he was gonna suck me. Tammy sitting on my face wasn't going to allow me to move anywhere quickly anyway. Feeling his mouth around my cock I'm pretty sure that I wasn't able to tell the difference. If I was in a dark room and had no idea who was sucking my cock, I would never know if it was a man or a woman, and at that moment, I really didn't care. My cock was enjoying it.

"No cumming in his mouth Mark!" Tammy admonished me.

"Muuhh-huh..," I agreed as I prodded her vaginal canal with my tongue.

This was nice, really nice for me. I was able to last a long time here, not because Mike wasn't any good at sucking cock, he actually is, but I was able to switch off my dick and just concentrate on Tammy's pussy. I was sucking her clit, prodding her fuck tunnel, licking her labia in an endless pattern giving her maximum sexual pleasure. Again, Tammy pushed her pussy onto me as her breathing got ragged, her actions were no longer smooth her moans louder and she came again, in my mouth. I felt a little swirl of juice with a strongly metallic flavor, not a big squirt, but a tiny one. I loved it. Mike lifted off me, watching his wife in the throes of her orgasm.

Tammy came down from her orgasm and caught her breath. She slid off my face, onto her back and said, "Cum in me!" I again mounted her, my cock sliding into her now dripping pussy easily. Her soft body under mine, my hips pounding hers. I could feel the hard sheets under my knees, my elbows holding my upper body up allowing me to pump my cock into her without discomforting her. It wasn't long before I began to get those familiar feelings of an impending cum. My motions became more rapid, thrusting into her, deep as I could go. My breathing ragged, my moans louder and more frequent as I felt the tingles in my balls explode outwards and my semen shoot up and out of my the staff, filling Tammy's pussy.

One, two and three vigorous spurts I felt, the sensations of my cumming spraying out from my balls and cock through the rest of me. Fuck I needed that! I felt my arms give way, my collapsing on top of her, my breathing coming in big gulps, my heart pounding, my body succumbing to that post release lethargy that is so satisfying. Tammy pulled me tight to herself and kissed me. This was a loving kiss, not a peck, but a long, gentle post-passion kiss that expressed her love. How the fuck that came about, or how I was supposed to deal with that, I don't know. We stayed like that until my cock fell out of her pussy. That was disappointing, I really wanted it to stay there.

At her gentle urging, I rolled over, onto my back. "Come on," Tammy said, "You can clean him up now."

In moments, Mike was in position and I felt my dick again being engulfed by Mike's mouth. I felt him sucking me, lapping the frenulum, wiping his tongue over the knob. I mean, fuck, he is a great cock sucker. He was cleaning the mix of both my and Tammy's juices as Tammy moved into a position to get a better view. I looked at Mike's head, bobbing up and down on my shaft, then at Tammy. What I was thinking must have shown on my face.

"Mike is not going to fuck me for the next three days," she said, "But you are. Can you stay the night? And tomorrow?"

I was shocked, and stuttered an 'I dunno'.

"There's a reason for this," Tammy continued, "I ovulated today, and for the next 72 hours an egg is available to be fertilized by your sperm. So you fill me up tonight, in the morning, tomorrow night and Thursday morning and there is a really good chance one of your little wrigglies will be able to do the job."

"Oh," I came back with the brilliant riposte.

"As for Mike, it's blow jobs," she said. I had to move because I could feel Mike's attention bringing my cock back to attention.

At least he wasn't missing out entirely. I was really liking what Mike was doing even though this was something I had never done before. Mmmm I was liking it a lot actually, so much so that I thought I might return the favor. We will see. Mike soon lifted off, as my cock wasn't reaching its full potential and started deflating again.

"Nice cum," he said, swallowing and swirling his tongue around his mouth. "This bed is not big enough for three, Mark," Mike said, "So I am sleeping in the spare room. That way you and Tammy can fuck whenever you like tonight and tomorrow night."

"And you're both okay with this?"

"Oh yeah," they said, almost in unison. Tammy was a bit slow but that's okay.

"It's important," Mike said, "That's why it's only blow jobs for me until Friday." I nodded.

"Really, what it is," Tammy commented, "If we were to fuck, even though Mike shoots blanks, it might interrupt your wrigglies. Like, a man's cock is shaped the way it is for a reason, I found out. The knob acts like a scoop. The suction created by a dick as it's pulling back draws down any swimmers, and the ridge of the knob pulls any such out to replace your sperm with his. It could make all your lovely juices flow the wrong way which is not what we want."

Mike nodded and Tammy went on, "Now come here darling, let me suck your dick." Mike move and I moved out of the way. Tammy went to him, and swallowed his cock. I was able to get a better look, and his dick was longer than mine, longer than I thought it was. Tammy took it all, her nose pressed into Mike's pubic hair, then back out. I haven't yet had the pleasure of a dick suck from Tammy, and maybe won't, given her desire for me to give her the baby she wants. But that's okay, I really like fucking her and feeling like I do, I guess I'm going to fuck her at least twice over night.

Oh, I'm no great stud, but by about 2:30 am I am going to be ready for an other fuck, then again when we wake. This is the best Valentine's Day I've had for years.

12