My BFF and I Cuck My Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
My BFF and I turn my husband into a cuckold.
5.8k words
4.3
65.8k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applecati
applecati
477 Followers

When I first met my husband at a summer barbeque a few years back, I knew at that moment that I was eventually going to fall for him. He certainly wasn't the tallest or most fit dude around, but something about his charisma and charm just sucked me in. I was elated when he asked me for my number that day, but was quickly bummed out when all he wanted to do was grab lunch or coffee a few times a month to hang out platonically.

"Did he seriously friendzone me?" I thought.

Maybe it was his strategy all along, but being my arrogant self, I figured there was no way he wasn't sexually attracted to me. To this day, I haven't met a man who didn't grow a raging hard-on within minutes of meeting me, so I decided I needed to step up my game.

I dressed more provocatively around him, made it no secret that I was flirting with him, and even 'conveniently' brushed my ass against his crotch more times than I could count. Every time I would hug him goodbye, I'd make sure to press my boobs as hard as I could against his body. Eventually, he caught on and got me into bed, but man, to say it wasn't a huge effort would be a lie.

Ultimately, he did ask me out, and we began dating seriously. One thing that annoyed me with our new relationship, however, was how little he wanted sex. At best, we were getting it on once a week, and that wasn't nearly as frequent as I desired.

I knew he had experience with open relationships in the past, and I certainly wasn't going to end things exclusively because of sex. So, I approached him with the idea of being open, and he was surprisingly ok with it. I was living the perfect life; I could fuck any man I wanted, knowing I had a loving and supporting partner to fulfill the other 80% of what goes into a good relationship.

Cheating behind his back was never an option, as I had been cheated on in the past, and I never wanted to put someone through that emotionally draining garbage.

-

My best friend Mia is the type of woman most incels would refer to as a 'slut.' And for all practical purposes, I was probably defined as one too. Mia had probably dated over 100 different men during the ten years I've known her. She did love toying with men's emotions, which I was not a huge fan of, but she was a good person at heart, and I've seen her blow my expectations time and time again with her various acts of empathy.

Mia wasn't always my husband's biggest fan, as she [wrongly] believed he was controlling. Mia loves to go out, and we would practically go clubbing every weekend, but I just got tired of it after a while. Unfortunately, she assumed my husband was to blame, and would often try to make him uncomfortable while in the company of other men.

The problem was, I secretly believed it was something else. I knew how Mia acted around most men. But around my husband, her character was always slightly different. She was a little shyer, a little more timid (relatively speaking, of course), and always laughed at his jokes a little louder than everyone else.

One night, she drunkenly confessed to me that she was seriously attracted to my husband, and she hated herself for it. Even though I told her it was ok, I had to tread carefully regarding whether I would share this information with my husband. While I trusted him, and we were technically open anyway, I know how persuasive Mia can be, though I know she would never betray me and has never given me a reason not to trust her.

Eventually, I would give Mia a little taste here and there with a threesome every blue moon, and she would always take full advantage. Mia was kinky, for lack of a better word, and vanilla sex was no longer on the table for her. She got off on humiliating men and would often do that to my husband during some of the intimate sessions between the three of us. While I wasn't a huge fan of it, I noticed my husband was into it, so I let it persist.

Things changed when Mia met Eli, her current partner. They had only met last summer, yet he was the longest guy she kept around. While I wouldn't say she was ready to settle down, this was a huge milestone for her. There was only one problem: Eli was hot-- Like, really fucking hot.

We had gone on a double date one night with Mia and Eli, and when I got home, all I could think about was fucking Eli in the raunchiest and most sexually explicit ways possible. I knew fucking Eli was not a stretch if I played my cards right, but it had been a while since I had fucked another man, and I kind of unintentionally shut down our open relationship once we tied the knot.

In the back of my mind, I knew my husband would allow it, but a part of me still felt guilty for asking. I saw an opportunity one night when he mentioned Eli and whether I thought he was attractive. I essentially confessed to my husband how I would often masturbate to the thought of Eli fucking me and how I would really like to fuck him as long as he (my husband) was still ok with it. He said it was fine as long as he could fuck Mia again, and I thought that was a fairly obvious compromise.

Unfortunately, pandemic blues and quasi house arrest put those desires on the back burner, and we kind of became homebodies for the next several months. My husband works remotely full-time, and while I have the option to, I needed to get out of the house. It drove me crazy staying cooped up 24/7. Once my office re-opened, I jumped on the opportunity to go back.

During this time, Mia and I kept in touch regularly. She would often talk about how big Eli's cock was, how much she loved fucking him, and how that was one of the main reasons she couldn't let him go. Hearing about their sex life always got me hot, and I expressed to Mia how I "wanted a taste," and she said she would make it happen soon.

Ever since we had 'unofficially' reverted to monogamy, I've pretty much been a desert down there. I would frequently masturbate to get the edge off since getting regular sex from my husband was like squeezing juice out of a stone. I was horny all the time, and I couldn't fucking stand it.

-

I was overjoyed when I got a text from Mia one Friday asking us to go out to the club. My husband didn't know it yet, but I was determined to get laid that night; whether he partook or not was on him. I knew my husband wasn't the biggest fan of going out to bars/clubs, but I managed to convince him since it had been a while since we had done anything fun out in public.

Once we got to the club, we got the VIP treatment since Eli served with one of the owners. We felt bougie as fuck with comped drinks in a more intimate lounge setting. We just had to tip the servers/bartenders generously, which was more than fair.

When we get upstairs, we see Mia, Eli, and several of their friends in a booth and sit down to join them. I could see my husband was excited, as it had been a while since he'd been out getting his buzz on. My dress was super uncomfortable, but it hugged my ass and tits so perfectly that every guy in the club did a double-take--I was determined to fuck Eli that night after all, so comfort came in second.

Once we sit down, we meet all their friends, and one of the owners, James, takes a seat right next to me and starts chatting me up. Though it was still early in the night, all I could think about was going home with Eli and Mia and getting it on-- whether my husband would tag along wasn't really my priority. However, I knew he was eager to fuck Mia again, as he had confessed to me in the past how much he loved eating out her pussy after he had fucked her.

James got a little friskier with me than I was comfortable with and figured he was probably pretty tipsy. I introduce him to my husband, and he becomes super apologetic. I leave the two of them to chat while running off to the restroom with Mia.

"So, what do you think of him?" Mia asks me.

"Who, James? I don't know, he's cool, I guess," I say

Mia suggests all five of us go back to Eli's place for some 'fun,' and I am drunkenly trying to calculate the logistics of that in my head.

"We can swap [partners] and have a little fun with James too," Mia says.

"I kinda just wanted to fuck Eli and was thinking you get with [my husband]," I tell her.

"We can do that, OR, we can have some fun with James too. He probably has a huge dick, and you will thank me later," Mia says.

"I don't know about this, dude. Let's just stick with the original plan; I don't want to freak out [my husband]," I say.

"You know he's gonna be fine with it. Fuck it, we'll play it by ear," says Mia as she drunkenly leaves the restroom.

I follow Mia back to the booth and notice my husband is still talking to James. Wanting to give him a rush of confidence, I walk up behind him as he is sitting at the booth and put my arms around him, making sure to firmly press my boobs against the back of his head as I then lean over and give him a kiss from the side. I make sure everyone at that booth knows that I'm his.

"Miss me?" I say.

He smiles and signals me to sit back down next to him, and I take the opportunity to sit in his lap as I down the rest of his champagne.

Mia is now way above the limit, but she handles herself well. The two of us have always been able to outdrink most men, one of the perks of being a taller woman, I suppose.

"Let's play some beer pong," she says as she cradles Eli around the neck with one arm. I can tell Eli knows he's gonna get to fuck me later, based on how quickly he got up and ordered an SUV for us all to head back to his place.

During the ride to Eli's place, I told my husband that tonight would be 'that night.'

Unfortunately, I don't think he could fully comprehend what I meant since we were all pretty tipsy at that point. I deliberately said it in 'code,' too, which didn't really help effectuate the message across.

I see James hand the driver a $20 and ask him to park and wait for us at the liquor store. James and Eli come back with a giant case of beer and a handle of Jameson.

"It's gonna be one of those nights," I sigh, figuring the probability of us all banging just went down a significant notch.

Once we got to Eli's, in their excitement, the boys forgot to get disposable cups, so we were left with using the odd, mismatched ceramic cups you would typically find in a single guy's apartment. Whatever, I was hoping this 'beer pong' thing wasn't going to dominate our night.

When I looked at James, I realized he looked a lot different than he did inside the club. In the soft white light of Eli's apartment, James was actually pretty hot. He was only a little shorter than Eli, but the dude was also more ripped. His broad shoulders, tall stature, and dark olive skin made me rethink what Mia had mentioned earlier to me at the club. I could feel my heart beating faster, and I physically felt my skin become more flush as my blood vessels dilated.

After my husband dominated everyone in beer pong, Mia suggested we strip down for each missed shot, kinda like we used to do back in our college days. I was cool with this, as I wanted to give Eli, and now possibly James, a firsthand look at what they would be getting later that night.

I knew this was Mia's excuse to get naked, and I feel she deliberately missed some shots so she could strip down as quickly as possible. As Mia eagerly ripped her bra off, I could see my husband was visibly excited, as were James and Eli. Mia's large yet perky breasts looked amazing bare and nude. Even though they're not as big as mine, I was always envious of how great her boobs looked without a bra on.

At some point in the night, Mia had decided to replace the beer in the cups with whiskey, and things escalated... a lot more quickly.

Eli missed his shot and began to take his shirt off. I bit my lip with anticipation as he revealed his chiseled body, though it did not look the way I had pictured it. Don't get me wrong, he was still a good-looking dude... I guess fantasy always ruins reality when it comes to high expectations.

After I missed my first shot, I took my dress off; club attire isn't the best for this game. I can see James acting a little nervous as he tries to steal a few glances, thinking I wouldn't notice. This turns me on a little, and I try to plan out how the rest of the night will go.

I miss another shot, and the bra now has to come off. While I knew my husband wouldn't mind, I gave him a look of curiosity so he wouldn't feel slighted. He gives me the green light, and I remove my 34DD bra as slowly and seductively as possible, ensuring I have both James' and Eli's full attention.

When James missed his first shot, he had taken his pants off first, and I could see a bulge in his underwear. I remember Mia mentioning it was big, but it didn't really look much different from my husband's when covered up. I was eagerly waiting for James to miss again so he could take his shirt off, as I knew he would be more ripped than Eli.

When James missed another shot, I was thrilled. As his shirt began to come off, I could physically feel the anticipation. His body was everything I pictured it would be: perfect abs, toned pecs, broad, muscular shoulders. I felt that free-falling sensation you get when going down a rollercoaster, as my heart rapidly pumped blood to my extremities as if I were an astronaut being launched into space. I realized I hadn't been this wet in quite some time, and it was probably my body's way of kickstarting a dead car battery or something.

I smiled seductively at James, making sure he had a full view of my ass and tits. This dude was seriously fucking with my physiology at this point-- I didn't even care about banging Eli anymore. Though I had to remind myself that my husband was still in the dark about a lot of the unspoken.

I see Mia staring at me with a smile, knowing we were both thinking the same thing. I give her a nod, approving whatever devious plan she has, as I am too wet and too turned on to let guilt get in my way now.

James was the first to entirely strip down, and after I had visually teased him all night, I could see the bulge in his underwear was significantly more prominent than before. Once he had taken his underwear off, I realized just how wrong I was about believing he would be the same size as my husband.

In her drunken state, Mia lets out an audible gasp and walks up to James, grabbing his dick in front of all of us. James certainly wasn't expecting this, as he backed away slightly in surprise, but Mia continued to hold on.

Eli mentioned something about how it's not that big, and Mia, almost in a trance state, says something inaudible as she let go of James and walked back to Eli, giving him a kiss.

I, however, just could not stop staring. This was, perhaps, the biggest penis I have ever seen outside of a porno. Not only was James' cock massive and girthy, but it also looked so perfect. I generally hate the way the male penis looks, but this dude had a beautiful cock, and I never thought I would utter those exact words.

I could feel my vagina aching as it began to throb and pulse, and I realized it had been almost two weeks since I'd last had sex with my husband. I couldn't believe it; I needed dick so badly that it physically hurt. This is probably what blue balls felt like for guys, I thought, and I had the strong urge to rub my clit against just about anything to alleviate the aching. I desperately needed one of these men inside of me, now.

"Feel it, Beth," I hear.

I pull myself out of my strange visual trance only to see Mia, to my surprise, already on her knees sucking Eli's cock.

"Oh, you sweet, beautiful girl!" I thought, ecstatic that she had now given me an opening. There was just one problem: my husband was standing right there.

I play coy, initially saying no, mainly to appease my husband, secretly hoping Mia would escalate things for me, especially as it pertained to entertaining my husband.

Mia and I had to do a small verbal dance of me continuing to say "no" as she continued to lay down the pressure, which prompted me to timidly ask my husband if it would be ok to touch James' cock.

Initially, he was silent for a bit, sporadically uttering words. I could tell he was not expecting this at all, and a part of me felt guilty. Although I did tell him about this in the car ride here, so, I justified it by thinking this was on him for not giving me his full attention.

"If you're that curious, sure," he says.

God, I love this man. But I wasn't gonna give him a chance to change his mind. I looked at Mia and signaled her to "take care of" my husband as I poured a cup of whiskey and quickly downed it to calm my nerves.

I walk up to James, slightly terrified, not because of what I'm about to do, but because I don't know how my husband will react. Mia is still on the floor, not taking care of my husband like I had implicitly suggested.

"Whatever," I thought. I give James my signature seductive smile as I touch the tip of his penis. He smiled back, reminding me of the stereotypical 'alpha male' that had been popularized on the internet.

"You might as well go all in," James said to me as he grabbed my hand and placed it directly on the shaft of his throbbing penis. I went into that weird trance state again, feeling my vagina throb and ache as I literally felt a beating pulse in James' massive cock.

"So, how is it," Mia yelled.

"Different, I guess," I say, trying not to make any comparisons.

Mia then asks out loud if it is bigger than my husband's.

Just Mia being Mia, I guess, and if her humiliating my husband turns him on, who am I to tell her to stop. I always thought it was weird, but I'm drunk, and he seems unphased, so fuck it, why should I care?

I mumble out a word salad, carefully trying to stay neutral about James' massive cock. I signaled again to Mia to take care of my husband but had to reiterate it a few times before she finally got the hint.

Mia walks up to my husband and pulls his shorts down, giggling loudly about the size of his fairly average-sized penis. I laugh and roll my eyes, as I know she's about to get intimate with him now, so I can focus my attention back on James. James instructs us to get naked, and Mia and I liberate ourselves from our underwear.

I make sure to take mine off while my ass is directly in James' line of sight, and within a few seconds, he comes up behind me and gives it a smack.

"Damn, Beth," he says, as I felt a quiver of sexual energy flow throughout my entire body.

I turn, smiling at James, and wrap my hand around his now fully erect penis, slowly moving my fingers up and down his monstrous shaft. I can see that James is really turned on as he cups one of my breasts in his hand.

"Full package!" he says, fully aroused and fully erect.

This caught the attention of my husband, who seemed a bit surprised. Mia tries to de-escalate in the way she knows best, while I just tell my husband that we're all going to have some fun tonight and to just let things happen. Mia begins making out with my husband while stroking his cock, and just like that, he forgot about James and me. How convenient.

With my husband now fully occupied with Mia's naked body, I turn my full attention to James, pulling him towards me by his throbbing cock and sticking my tongue down his throat. I desperately needed his cock inside of me and made no attempt to hide that fact. I grab James' hand and put it on my clit, guiding him to finger me the way I like. I could literally feel myself dripping as I stroked his cock while we made out like drunk teenagers.

I see Mia go to the couch with Eli and figured whatever happened between her and my husband was done, and I needed to get James' cock inside of me, fast. A part of me was angry with him [my husband] that he gave me up so fast the minute Mia presented herself to him like a neatly wrapped little sex toy but, low key, I was also happy, and I understand I was in no position to be angry, given all that was going on.

applecati
applecati
477 Followers
12