All Comments on 'My BFF and I Cuck My Husband Ch. 01'

by applecati

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You were, and are, a filthy gutter slut, a fat bitch, and married to a lame, pathetic pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So she just destroyed what seemed to be a good relationship. Why all the sudden cruelty and hatred for her husband? Of course, the fag went along with it. That makes as little sense as the way she treated him. Whatever. He should spend the next month having sex with as many other women as he can manage. And no sex with her.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

In your story you can clearly see the loving caring and faithful wife! Bravo! Having to be married to a whore like that shows what some idiots mean by love. Selfishness and narcissism are the hallmarks of antisocial scum. I hope for you that in reality you have nothing to do with such rubbish! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I also reviewed the third of the stories from his perspective. I like some of this story, but I honestly like the first chapter from his perspective better. This gives some additional insight from her perspective, some of which made it better for me, because she had his pleasure and kinks in mind. But what really turned me off about this installment is basically her anger at her husband about something that hasn’t really changed about him from even before they were married, it’s not something she seems to have seriously talked about with him (either her frustrations or her subsequent “punishment” and her genuine rejection of her husband because of that anger which seems to fuel her pleasure, all which drops the sexiness level for me significantly.

I love cuckold stories where both are invested and committed to experiencing this together, even more so when it’s the husband’s fantasy and maybe she pushes the boundaries beyond his initial fantasy, provided that both wife and cuckold husband have consented (husband gives consent by not invoking a safe word, etc.). Without those types of things it’s not sexy and instead feels like watching the beginning of the end of their marriage.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Like the other readers, I'm not thrilled with the hate or disgust and lack of respect you have for your husband (who you keep nameless - don't know why). However, reading this story from the wife's perspective really turned me on because I would love for this to happen with me and my wife. I want her to fuck men with big cocks (much bigger than my average pencil dick), do it in front of me, humiliating me, and then ordering me to eat his cum from her cunt. That is my heaven.

One favorite line from this story (one of many) is:

"As I'm fucking James, I make sure to make eye contact with my husband, ensuring he gets a full view of this spectacle. The thought of him watching his wife get pounded into submission by a much bigger and girthier man makes me cum hard on James's cock."

I truly and sincerely really want this to happen with my wife. The big difference, however, is that I won't be fucking her best friend. Instead, I will suck her lover's big juicy cock and he will fuck my man-pussy after he fucks my wife.

Now I'm going to read the story from your husband's perspective. I suspect I will enjoy it as I want to be like him.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008about 2 years ago

this was so hot. i too love watching my wife with a man. also love when she makes me clean her up while mocking me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to be Her husband. I believe every Woman should take Her rightful place as the dominant person in any relationship. Eating a superior mans cum from your Wifes vagina should be an honor for any man

ZambonilordZambonilordalmost 2 years ago

Honestly, I read the four part version first. It's interesting hearing from both perspectives but I liked reading the husband's side of things more, It keeps us guessing about the wife's intentions. I am looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband can do way better than her trashy ass without much effort. And he should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Loved the way Beth let James fuck her and cum deep in her pussy. Then commanding her husband to clean her out. Makes my cock so hard reading this. Hope to be here with my wife someday soon.

pegmesuzpegmesuz10 months ago

I love this story. I have not read it from her husband's perspective, but think she may have helped her husband come to terms with his true submissive cuckold personality. Obviously, watching her have sex with a stronger man with a big cock aroused him enough to clean her up after. Maybe next time he will clean the bull's cock as well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love worshipping a big juicy cock. Precum is yum, semen is not Yet a cream pie tastes fantastic.

Huge turn on to have your wife or GF come home, sit on your face and unbeknownst to you, feeds you a cream pie.

I don’t know if it’s a submissive thing or a humiliation thing. It can feel like a sissy thing.

Surprised by some comments. Of course she is acting selfish. It’s a story about cuckolding. I really enjoyed her character. She was incredibly sexy to me. Usually it’s always the husband encouraging the reluctant but interested wife. I love that she just did it, right in front of him. Behind his back would have been another story. Not a good one IMO.

I found her getting mad at her husband plausible. My last GF, while married lived a kinky lifestyle. She was allowed to turn straight women bi. At a swingers party she was center of attention as always. But a bold man stepped up to join in. Made a move on her. Her husband didn’t stop it. This infuriated her. So not only did she do this guy in front of everyone, she hooked up with his partner and 2 other cops that worked in same station, then cucked him with a BF that is a criminal. Made him drive them around and pay their tab at bars and strip clubs. Plus, they were partying. Not with legal drugs. As a cop, she pushed every button she could. All because he didn’t step in to do her himself or stop the other guy.

In this story, he wasn’t doing her properly or frequently, and he did not stop her. And he went down on her afterwards. If he didn’t care, why would any readers?

Point is, most truly dominant women have a selfish side. They know what they want and aren’t afraid to take it I think it’s a very sexy trait for a dominant woman to possess.

alan13703alan137037 months ago

I only got to experience eating and cleaning my wife after she had had sex with another man a couple of times. I remember the moments like they were yesterday. Wonderful story.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I wish with all my heart to have my wife or any woman to let me clean them and serve their men. My wife lete become her cuck then c

BigDee44BigDee442 months ago

Why are we humans so needlessly cruel to each other?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

She turned a good thing into a bad thing when she became an evil cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

"My best friend Mia is the type of woman most incels would refer to as a 'slut."

any honest rational person would also consider her a slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userapplecati@applecati
Cuckold stories, starting with true diary-style events. Will eventually write some fictional ones as well that are more extreme and kink-specific.