My BFF is a Lesbian Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later Gabby spotted Mary move onto the dance floor with Finn. As they danced Gabby could see Mary playing up to Finn. Flirting with him in a really obvious way. At first Gabby thought this was funny. That Finn wouldn't take her seriously. But soon Mary had her hands around his neck and they were writhing together to the beat.

After a few dances Gabby saw Finn and Mary head towards the bar area. She excused herself from Kieran and followed them. She had a chance to speak privately to Mary, "You can't be serious."

Mary flashed an annoyed look, "Why not? I think he likes me."

"But what ab-"

Gabby never got to finish as Mary snapped at her, "I love you Babe, but I'm not a fuckin' lesbo like you, y'know. Let me do this, Babe. Besides, you can have Molly, she is gagging for you to go full lezzy on her. You have her and I'll have Finn." Mary kissed Gabby lightly on the cheek and flounced off.

Gabby was shocked at being dismissed by Mary like that. It took a moment for the realisation to sink in. She was angry, but almost immediately the anger gave way to hurt, and Gabby felt the tears well-up. How could Mary just dismiss what they had going like that? She moved out of the crowd and in the darkness by the trees she gave in to the rejection and cried bitterly. Holding herself in a tight ball, arms hugging her knees.

She didn't know how long she was alone and tearful. She could hear the sounds of the party. The music the happy voices. How could everyone be so happy? She felt empty.

Molly was the first to find her and Gabby blurted out what had happened.

Molly confirmed, "I know, they are dancing and she is hanging round his neck."

Gabby made to cry again but stifled her sobs. Molly tried to offer reassuring and comforting words, but it was having little effect. Eventually she bargained, "Look, come and have a drink and dance. Have some fun. Don't let her see she has hurt you. Forget her for tonight and we will sort this all out tomorrow."

Gabby knew this was an empty promise, but she appreciated Molly's attempt to console her and slowly she uncurled herself and unsteadily got to her feet. Molly took her arm and guided her back to the crowd. Molly was bright and cheerful as she got drinks for her and Gabby, chatted with their friends and eventually, stimulated by the effect of a few more drinks, coaxed Gabby back onto the dance floor.

Gabby danced enthusiastically; conscious she was putting on a show of untroubled exhilaration. But it was only the thinnest veneer to conceal the hurt she was feeling. Every now and then she would furtively seek out Mary, scanning the area as if casually glancing around. Then watch from the corner of her eye to see what she was doing, but conceal her interest to all but the keenest observer.

Molly and a few other friends danced in their group. The swayed and writhed to the beat. Sometimes hugging one another, other times lost in their own solo dance. The music and the effect of the alcohol relaxed and calmed Gabby's mind sufficiently for her to stop fixating on Mary.

Gabby was a little drunk when Kieran danced over to her again and extracted her from her group to dance with him. He smiled and told Gabby she looked amazing. She was pleased and felt quite affectionate towards him, so that when the music slowed, she embraced him and they swayed together. She liked his arms about her. She liked his warm body pressed to hers. She was comforted by their familiarity. She kissed him.

They danced and kissed for several minutes then Gabby asked to go get some water to drink. Soon they were sat in front of Gabby and Mary's tent. A little way from the music and dancing it felt quiet and Gabby leaned into Kieran and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Are we still friends?" he had asked.

"Of course," she reassured him, looking up into his face.

"I think you are beautiful," he kissed her gently on the forehead. "You know I have loved you for ever. I'd love it if you would be my girlfriend. Will you?" He didn't wait for an answer and kissed her softly on the lips.

Between his kisses Gabby flirted, "I'm amazing. I can understand why you would think that." She giggled.

She really was a bit drunk. In the dim light of the early dusk Kieran was kissing her again. They were half in the opening of his tent. His hands roamed over her body and gently squeezed her boobs over her clothes. It felt nice. She found herself kissing him back. It was comfortable and familiar. Conflicting thoughts tumbled around in Gabby's mind. She was cross with Mary, but also felt sorry for her as she thought Finn would tease her then drop her. She thought she should go and find her, but it was nice cuddling with Kieran.

They continued to kiss and his hand had found the zip of her jeans. As he had done before he opened her clothes and his hand wormed into her panties. Gabby smiled to herself. Kieran was sweet and gentle and all too predictable. He is going to give me a smelly finger she thought to herself. She thought about how she had touched Molly earlier. She wondered what Mary was doing but all these thoughts blazed in her mind for a fraction of a second before each dissolved into the next.

Kieran's fingers had reached her pussy and clumsily started to stroke her labia. He really was a bit useless, but he was very sweet and gentle and so Gabby thought that for once she would help him out.

"Let's get comfortable," she urged, shuffling backward into the tent.

It was warm and still, there was a greenish glow all around from the translucent fabric. She felt relaxed and she kicked off her jeans and lay back in her pants. She heard the rizzz of the zip around the opening. Then he was kissing her again. He tasted nice, sort of beery. His hands caressed her boobs. Then he opened her blouse and was kissing the swell of her boobs above her bra.

She took his hand and moved it between her legs, "Touch me."

Kieran smiled, it was the first time Gabby had invited his touch, "OK?" he made it a question.

Gabby moved his fingers over her clit, "Here. Gently." The words were barely whispered but all the encouragement he needed.

Through the soft material of her panties Kieran gently probed her clit. They were more comfortable in the tent than in his cramped car. She felt woozy and relaxed. It was better than any other time he had touched her. Gabby pulled his face to hers and kissed him enthusiastically.

Moments later she felt his weight on top of her. Not oppressively. It was comforting, warm and she could feel the pressure of his pelvis on hers. She opened her legs to allow that weight to settle on her pussy. It was good; she was feeling safe and warm. The steady pressure on her pussy became a gentle rocking. Her head was fuzzy. His kisses were hot and she felt aroused.

He sat back and his thumbs hooked the sides of her knickers, "OK?" he asked again and she smiled. She thought he was silly, why was he asking permission, she was happy for him to see her body. To touch her. She felt safe with him.

He lay back down beside her and resumed kissing her. His kisses caressed her lips then neck. It was good. His fingers found her pussy again and she opened her legs to allow him to touch her.

"OK?" he was so sweet. Gabby loved how gentle he was being and how he made her feel safe. She nodded, she felt peaceful and compliant.

His hand wasn't really doing anything for her, but it wasn't bad and she didn't feel like making him stop. She wondered again about Mary. She last saw her go off with Finn. She thought about her kissing Finn. She imagined Mary touching her pussy, getting her aroused. In her head Mary was next to her, touching her.

"Kiss me," she invited. Gabby wanted Mary. She wanted her mouth on her pussy instead of Kieran's fingers. She felt his hands on her thighs. Her legs were moved up and wide. His hand took hers and moved it down. She could feel the firm flesh pressed to her palm.

"I'm so hard for you. You OK? Yes?" The words swam in Gabby's head.

"It's OK. I don't have a rubber, but I'll pull out. You're so beautiful."

Gabby's head was dull and drowsy. She could feel her hand close on something hard and velvety. She felt her wrist being held and moved. Stroking his hard cock.

Gabby felt a pressure on her pussy. Weight on her body. She felt something push inside her. She opened her eyes sleepily Kieran's face came into focus, "Kieran?"

"Oh Gabs, babe..." He breathed as he rocked against her. His cock slid into and out of her hot and slick pussy.

"This is amazing..."

"I've wanted this... I've wanted this forever... Aw Babe..."

"I won't tell anyone..."

"I promise..."

"You're so beautiful..."

"You OK?"

"I'm not hurting you am I?"

"I love you, you're so beautiful..."

The words fell out between thrusts as his cock slipped deeply in an out of Gabby's pussy.

Suddenly it all snapped into focus. Gabby could see Kieran clearly now. She could feel his weight on her. She could feel his cock INSIDE HER! She panicked.

"No, stop," she pushed him up.

Wriggling her body away she felt his cock slip out of her pussy. "Oh shit, what have you done?

"Did you..."

"Fuck!"

"Please..."

Her hand went between her legs, "Please tell me you didn't..."

She felt herself, "Did you do it inside me?" she managed to blurt out.

"No. What's wrong? I thought... I'm sorry. Gabby, Gabs," Kieran wrestled with the crying Gabby. She was sitting up scrabbling for her clothes. She was checking herself again and again. Her fingers dipped into her pussy and she looked at them as if checking for something. She pushed him back and demanded, "Show me?"

Kieran didn't know what she meant but she pushed him back and made a grab for his cock. She squeezed it, "Still hard, did you cum?"

"Shit babe, no, what's the matter. I thought you wanted..."

"What? No. I didn't. I thought we were..." but she stopped herself. She was confused. She didn't know how things had got so far. She had kissed him. She had led him on. Maybe it was her fault. But he should have been able to see that she was drunk. She was so confused. It suddenly seemed darker in the tent. She needed to know that he hadn't cum in her.

"You promise you didn't do it in me?" her voice was a little calmer but she was still really anxious and her voice cracked a little with a supressed sob.

"I promise. Look," he indicated his still hard cock. "You made me so hard," he tried to lighten the mood, "I don't think it will ever go down," he smiled sheepishly.

But Gabby was distracted, she had inserted two fingers into her pussy and was now trying to inspect them in the gloomy interior of the tent. She sniffed her fingers. They smelt just like her.

"I really didn't, I promise," Kieran was offering consolation. "Here let me help." He rummaged for a moment then flicked on a torch.

Gabby reacted to the bright light, "What are you doing, turn that off!" Her voice shrill.

The light went out at once, "Sorry babe."

Gabby was sad and was sobbing gently. Kieran put his arms around her and offered comfort.

"I really am sorry, Gabs. It was a mistake. I thought you were into it. I thought you liked me. I'm so sorry," he paused, uncertain how to continue, "I wasn't trying to hurt you or anything. I promise. I mean I adore you. You know that. Please don't tell people I hurt you," he sounded so forlorn.

Gabby knew him well enough to know that he was kind and decent, ""I know you didn't. You wouldn't, her tone was soft and resigned."

"You know I have wanted you for so long, I just thought..."

"I know, it's OK," Gabby was calmer now. Her head was clearer. "Its just you should have... you shouldn't have..." she didn't really know how to explain her thoughts. She knew he didn't really try to take advantage of her. It was just confusing. She had been confused. She probably confused him.

They were still embracing. Gabby was still half undressed. Kieran was also half naked. His cock had wilted slightly but was still engorged. He kissed her cheek and offered further apologies.

"It's OK," Gabby turned to face him and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Sorry I reacted the way I did. I was shocked and scared."

"I'm sorry too. Really."

"I know. But I'm just not ready for that, " she indicated his cock.

"I am truly sorry, Gabs." You know I adore you and I wouldn't hurt you for anything."

"It's OK. But I have to get back to the party." The music drifted back to their consciousness, "I need to find Mary. You be OK?

"I might just stay here for a bit."

Gabby smiled at this, she thought he might just decide to deal with his erection on his own. She pulled her knickers back on and searched around for her missing jeans and trainers.

Kieran was watching her and idly stroking his returning erection. He caught her eye, "Sorry again Gabs."

"I'm sorry too," she stopped her search to look into his eyes, "I know you didn't mean to..." she let it hang. "You won't tell anyone will you? You better not tell anyone I did it with you."

"I won't, I promise. Although we didn't really..."

"Typical guy. You were inside me," she hit his arm with her fist. It wasn't aggressive, she just wanted to emphasise the point. "You took my virginity," she added meekly.

"Did I," his macho pride kicked in a little, "Really?"

"Obviously. You don't think I do this kind of thing all the time do you?" Gabby was feeling more confident, more like herself.

"No, I know you wouldn't. I know you aren't that type of girl."

For some reason this pricked Gabby's pride, "What do you mean? Not that type of girl. Do you think I'm a prude?"

"No I mean," he was confused now.

Gabby had a delicious thought, "Come here."

"What?" Kieran could see the grin on her face, "What are you going to do?"

"If you promise, solemnly mind, that you won't say anything to anyone," she emphasised the last word, "I'll finish you off."

"Kieran just grinned and said, "I promise."

"You better, swear it. Go on I mean it. Swear to God."

Grinning Kieran said, "Yes, yes. I swear." He held up a submissive hand.

"Swear to..."

"I swear to God, Gabby I won't tell anyone we screwed and you wanked me off." His grin broke into a bright smile.

"You're a pig," she hit him again. But it was clear she was satisfied with their pact. "I'll hate you for ever if you tell. Seriously."

Gabby took his cock in her hand. He laid back and closed his eyes as she stroked it firmly. At first it was thick but bendy in her hand. But then it got harder and harder and soon was stiff and rigid again. She gripped it tightly and stroked in a steady beat. Kieran encouraged her, telling her her how good it felt, urging her on.

She was kneeling beside him. She felt more empowered now. In control. She decided to tease him. She let go of his cock. His eyes snapped open, "Wha..."

She giggled, "I'm bored and my arm is sore. You do it."

He looked crest fallen so she leaned in to kiss him. "Aw you are so sweet. Do you want me to play with your little willie?"

"Yes... please," he added the extra word as an afterthought.

Gabby giggled as she climbed astride his thighs and clasped his cock once more. She was determined to do this. She had already forgiven him and even acknowledged that she had contributed and led him on. But now she was curious. Maybe it would be fun.

She stroked his rigid cock and shuffled up his thighs to bring her crotch close to his erection. Feeling mischievous she pressed his cock back against her pussy on the outside of her panties.

"No way," she blurted out. Kieran opened his eyes again to see what she meant, and she continued, "Look, your thing is almost up to my belly button. How did it fit inside me?" She was taunting him.

"You said it did," he was faltering and unsure. He didn't know if she was joking or actually annoyed.

"I can't believe you put that in me. How dare you do that to me." She feigned annoyance.

"But... you let me," he retaliated still uncertain of his ground.

"OK, fine then." Giggling, "Now how does this thing work?"

Her right hand pumped his foreskin back and forth over the shiny head of his cock and her left hand cupped his balls.

She didn't know if she was doing it right, but Kieran seemed to be enjoying her touch. His breath was coming in rapid bursts.

"Sss good," he breathed.

"Yeah?" she pumped a bit harder feeling encouraged

"So good."

Kieran grinned at Gabby as she set up a firm rhythm of strokes. Kieran closed his eyes again and laid his head back to savour her attentions. Kieran adored Gabby. He had been pursuing her for over two years. They'd had frequent dalliances when they met in town. Kieran wanted Gabby to be his girlfriend so tonight was heaven and he wanted this to be the start of them becoming a couple.

Gabby was doing a good job. She was secretly excited at having this control over Kieran. When they had petted previously she had let him feel her body and finger her. But she had never before held his cock in her hands. She loved how it felt hot and velvety but with a thickness and hardness that excited her. For a moment she was tempted to allow him to penetrate her again. It would have been so easy to slide her knickers to one side and sit herself down on him. She imagined his thick member sliding into her. She had been barely aware of it the first time. Now she was tempted to savour it and allow him to slip slowly into her pussy. The temptation made her feel horny and her left hand strayed back to press her pussy through the gusset of her panties. An electric charge of sexual excitement shot up through her centre. She was close to giving-in to her desire and to giving herself fully to him.

Obviously she had feelings for him. He was a good person, much nicer than his dickhead friend Pete. She had never gone as far with him as she already had tonight. He had already been inside her. Would it make that much difference? She wanted to know what it would be like to be filled. She wanted him inside her. She knew it wasn't her time of the month and so it was probably safe even if he came inside her.

Without really deciding to she raised-up on her knees she pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and moved the head of his cock back to graze her pussy lips. She was wet and he slipped slowly inside as she lowered herself onto him.

"Oh Babe," Kieran looked up at her in surprise.

"Ssshh," she leaned over to kiss his lips. He understood not to break the spell. He let her control things and she rocked up and down on him.

Gabby thought the feeling of being full was nice. She felt good. She would remember this now. Remember the feeling of his hard, thick cock gripped tightly in her willing pussy.

Gabby watched Kieran's handsome face in the gloom and glow of the tent. He looked so tranquil and was breathing steadily. She quickened her pace and she felt his member twitch inside her and his hips rise and fall slightly under her. She kept rocking her hips meeting his rhythm. She gently squeezed his pelvis with her thighs and her pussy contracted. The extra pressure on his cock made him catch his breath with pleasure. Gabby was a quick learner and repeated this tactic. Each time she did it he seemed to shudder with pleasure.

After a few more contractions she felt his cock jerk inside her as Kieran breathily exclaimed that he was going to cum.

She quickly rolled off him and grasped his cock and pumped it hard again. She could feel it twitch in her grip and she watched fascinated as jet after jet of spunk shot from the tip and fell back onto his stomach and her hands.

Gabby giggled at the sight of Kieran's spunk shooting out. Boys are messy she thought. Then instantly recalled her own gushing orgasms. She grinned up at him then chuckled at his funny orgasm face. It was a kind of grimace like it was painful. In her head she contrasted it with the serene look on Mary's face in the same moment. She smiled to herself as she thought she definitely preferred the way girls looked. In fact, in that moment she knew that, despite having been carried away in the moment it was better with girl, better with Mary.