My BFF is a Lesbian Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kieran was delighted and very grateful to her. They kissed again and made each other more promises not to tell what had happened. Somehow Gabby knew he would be true. She knew he wasn't an asshole like other lads, which was why she had liked him to begin with.

In the quiet afterglow he asked her to be his girl, almost begged in fact, "You know I love you. I have wanted you to be my girl for ever."

Gabby manged to resist her normal inclination to make fun of this, and reassured him that she knew and understood his feelings. She tried to explain that she just wasn't ready for a relationship. That her plans for the summer and university would make it too difficult. She tried to reconcile what had happened that night. Telling him she was glad it had been him. That she really did love him but that she didn't want a boyfriend. But even she felt that this was a thin excuse.

Kieran seemed to know and understand without further need to explain. He surprised her by saying, "You prefer girls don't you."

Gabby was shocked, she searched his face in the gloom and could see he was compassionate and not judging, she decided to trust him, "Yes. Yes, I do. But you won't say anything to anyone will you?"

"Of course I won't. Jesus Gabbs, how many times do I have to tell you I love you. I would never hurt you. I think I just somehow knew."

"You think I'm a freak."

"I don't, no way," he protested. Then added mischievously, "I think it's hot."

Gabby whacked his shoulder and scolded, "You pig. Typical male reaction. Just once..."

"Gabby, Gabby, stop, stop," he did his best to interrupt her rant. She paused and he added, "I love you," emphasising these words. "I love you, who you are. You are beautiful and I want you in my life. If not as my girl, then my friend. I will never embarrass you or hurt you."

"I know," Gabby replied meekly and smiled at him. But then the urge to joke overwhelmed her and she added in a heavily serious tone, "But you do embarrass me," she paused for effect, "Every time you dance with me."

"Shut up." He was laughing, glad the tension was broken. "Here I am being nice and you mock me."

"Dances just like a chicken. Bwouk bwouk, I never know where to look. It's mortifying." She pressed her advantage to the full.

They cuddled a while longer, talking quietly and reassuring one another a final time. She smiled to herself that she was no longer a virgin, she had achieved her summer plan to experience sex with a boy. She had done it and it was a happy experience. It seemed right to her that it should be Kieran. He was the only boy she had ever been intimate with. She was happy that it was him.

Minutes later she was crawling out of the tent and heading off in search of Mary. It felt perfect that she had lost her virginity. She wanted to confess to Mary. She knew she still loved Mary. She understood that Mary had been excited at maybe getting with Finn. She felt she understood now that she had been with Kieran. However, she also knew in her heart that it was probably the one and only time a cock would be inside her. She knew now it was only girls that could really turn her on.