My Big Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatcha thinking about, Davey?" His voice had dropped to that tone that I knew meant he was ready to get off.

"I was remembering your balls slapping against my ass when you fucked me," I answered honestly.

"These?" Dan cupped them in his large left hand and began to pull and massage them.

"Yeah."

"I wish you could feel how full they are." He resumed stroking his shaft with his right hand as his left continued playing with his sack. "It's been a few days since I've unloaded."

I resumed stroking as well. "I bet they're so fucking heavy. Sit on the edge of the seat and let them hang off the side."

Dan did as he was told. He slouched down in the chair and spread his knees wide, giving me a good view of his crotch. Even though I'd sucked on them a few times while eating his dick, I had never actually paid attention to his balls and saw the sack hung lower than I expected below him. As he stroked himself, it swung languidly proving how heavy it was.

"Fuck those are some low hangers," I said in awe. "You got the full package."

With his left hand now free, he began to run it over his torso, stopping occasionally to play with a nipple. "So, I've been hitting the gym, trying to get in shape like you. I always wished I had done more sports to have a body like yours."

"I thought you were working out." I was surprised to hear that Dan apparently had the same envy about my looks that I had about his. To that end, I now sported a neatly trimmed beard on my previously clean shaven face and was growing out my hair. "You got some nice definition going on. I think you'd look even hotter with a little more mass. I bet you could even get a gym rat to guide you then go down on you after your workout."

"Nah. Now that I've had the real thing I'd rather fuck you," Dan said honestly and without missing a beat. He moved his fist to the base of his cock, completely retracting the foreskin from the swollen bullet at the tip, and held it still for a moment, putting it on display.

"Fuck." I moaned wantonly at the sight of his wet, shiny tip pointing skyward. It was now a deep red, contrasting sharply with the pale pink of his shaft. My mouth began to water at the memory of its firm but spongy feel and the bitter, musky flavor it left on my tongue. Involuntarily, I increased the speed of my stroking, needing to release the pressure that was building.

"Look at you perving out over your brother." Dan resumed stroking himself. If possible, his hand's journey along his shaft was slower than before. He was teasing me and enjoying it. "You know that's so fucking sick, right?"

"Yeah. But I told you, I want to be just like my big brother." Even though I knew Dan was mocking the taboo, it still stung a bit. Having been raised in a conservative, church going family, I carried a bit of shame about flouting the rules of decency I had been taught. Premarital sex or even sex with men was something that could be overlooked but incest was a different thing altogether. I'm sure Dan felt the same as well but it obviously wasn't going to stop us. "I'd love to have that cock in my mouth right now."

"You'll get it the next time I see you. It was amazing shoving my dick in your ass after that fight. So tight. I bet you liked me dry fucking you and making you scream."

I moaned again as he began to roll his hips in contrary motion to his still agonizingly slow strokes. "That was so fucking hot. But it wasn't too dry. Your cock always gets so fucking wet."

"I don't normally leak this much, only when I'm really turned on."

"I've never seen it not leak like that," I said not catching on.

The corners of my brother's lips lifted in a slow smile and he raised an eyebrow.

Finally getting it, I asked, "Are you turned on knowing your little brother gets off to you, you sick fuck?"

"Fuck, yeah. I like having an audience but, as they say, incest is best."

We lapsed into silence as we continued stroking and watching each other. True to his word, Dan knew how to put on a show. He played his cock and body for me and seemed to take more pleasure from watching me get off to him than from what his hands were doing.

"You ready blow that load?" Dan asked.

Along with seeing my fist flying along my shaft, my heavy breathing indicated that I was close. "Yeah."

"So am I. I'm liking that you get off watching me. Better than having my roommate here. Fucking little brother busting his nut to me." Dan gave a heavy grunt. When he spoke again, his voice was soft but authoritative. "Do it, Davey. Shoot that load."

That was all the encouragement I needed. Less than a minute later, I was shooting a thick load onto my keyboard. While not as intense as when he had grudge fucked me—which was now my standard for orgasms—it was still significant and satisfying.

"Fuck." Dan let out his own moan. "Look at that shit. Nice fucking load, Davey."

"Your turn," I said as I caught my breath.

"It's coming." Dan dropped his eyes to his cock. Without increasing the speed of his strokes, Dan began to only work the top quarter of it, focusing heavily on the head. True to his word, only a few moments later I saw his dick swell as it stiffened just before it shot out his trademark wad of precum. Thicker than the stuff that otherwise bubbled out of his tip, the leading edge of the syrupy rope arced out toward the camera to land out of view on the floor trailing a silvery thread that draped over his crown, down his fist and shaft onto his balls where it snapped. If it had been milky white, a person unfamiliar with it could be forgiven for believing he had just shot a small but respectable load as I had thought the first few times I sucked him off. Not surprisingly, a short beat later, he let out a pained, but satisfied groan and pointed his cock back toward his torso. "Gonna bust my nut. This one's for you, Davey."

Fractions of a second before he shot, I saw his balls tighten and draw up closer to his body. As if in slow motion, I watched his cock stiffen further and a wave travel up from the base of his shaft. The first shot flew out of him and, somewhat disappointingly, hit just below his pecs, only an inch or two from the tip where it had exited. I barely had time to register the sentiment because, still working his cock, he gave a louder groan just before the second volley left him and flew over his right shoulder. The next shot followed quickly and struck his right cheek. Four additional powerful shots followed in quick succession, each landing on his pecs or shoulder. The gelatinous masses were so thick that even when he sat up to examine himself in the screen minutes later, they didn't run down his body immediately.

In all the time I'd been messing around with him, I'd never seen him actually unload, having always been too concerned with eating his cum or having it deposited in my ass. The sight of his ball juice flying explained why it always felt like I was being battered by it. Dan's cumshot was as impressive as it had felt inside of me, definitely worthy of being caught on film.

Dan continued to work himself slowly through his orgasm. After the initial shots, he angled his dick upward and returned to stroking the full length of his shaft as the rest of his load flowed out of the tip over his fingers, down the long length and over his balls where it then dripped thickly to the floor or pooled in his pubes. It was obvious he was enjoying the post-orgasmic high as much as his actual release.

"Damn." It was all I could say when he finally looked back up at me.

Dan let go of his cock, letting it fall onto his abs, then held up his hand. He spread his fingers and turned his hand back and forth to show me the wet, sticky mess coating it and stretching between the digits like a thick spider's web. "Guess I gotta go get cleaned now. Later."

He disconnected quickly but because I had to clean my keyboard, I didn't think about it too much.

While not regularly, we did have a few more video calls over the course of the semester. Because we spent a lot of time texting, we didn't spend much time talking during the sessions. Each time was just as great as the first and seemed to stoke the fire for when we were finally back home together.

A few times, Dan's roommate, Steve, came in while we were working our cocks. The first time was awkward for me. I had never had an audience before and feared Steve would find out we were brothers.

"Hey, man," Dan said to someone off camera. As always, he was naked and hard in his chair. He hadn't stopped stroking or even flinched when his roommate responded.

"Showing off that thing again?" Steve asked.

"Of course. This is the guy I told you about from back home."

I made a mental note to ask about that as Steve walked into the frame and sat at his desk across the room. The room they shared was a single, narrow room with the beds on the east and west walls relative to the camera and the desks at north and south. Steve turned for a moment, obviously checking me out before turning back to his desk to study. "You're right, he's nearly as hung as you. You guys should start a site. People would pay to see those in action."

"You would know. You've watched me enough."

"Hell, yeah. If you're gonna do it in front of me, I'm gonna enjoy the show."

No longer feeling horny because I was worried about Steve finding out the truth about my relation to Dan, I started to tuck my dick away. "I'm going to go."

"Fuck that," Dan said easily and without heat. "Get that dick back out."

"But Steve's back and you guys probably want to talk and stuff."

"I can talk to him later and he doesn't mind if we stroke one out, do you Steve?"

"Hell, no," Steve said over his shoulder. "It's not the first time he played with it while I was here. What bothers me is him pounding pussy while I'm trying to study or sleep. He always picks screamers."

"You'd scream, too if he was fucking you with that." I smiled hesitantly hearing them chuckle at my comment. With Steve's appearance, my dick had softened significantly. Even when I resumed stroking myself, it hesitated to respond.

Dan smiled and gave me a wink. "That's it, bro. Work that big dick."

When my eyes went wide at his calling me bro, he picked up his phone and sent me a message so it wouldn't be seen in the computer's chat window.

"Calm down. I told him we're good friends from school and came across each other on the site while showing off our tools. It's fine," his message read.

I nodded feeling slightly better and could tell he was really into Steve being there. Slowly getting over my hesitation, I started to see the draw of jerking off with my brother in Steve's presence.

Dan resumed a story he had just started telling me before Steve walked in. "So there I was sitting in the cafeteria at the end of breakfast wearing those sweat pants I got over the summer when we were hanging at the mall. I was by one of the doors near the back facing so that anyone coming in or out would see me. My junk was a huge bulge resting on the seat and when I got hard, because I was freeballing, there was no hiding it. You should've seen the tent it made. It was pointing down my left leg and the fucking thing looked like I had a second knee. "

"That's hot," I said appreciatively. By this point, I had learned Dan had a slight exhibitionist streak. He wasn't embarrassed by getting hard in public and having people notice. Though, admittedly, it would be hard to hide thirteen inches of thick, hard dick when freeballing so he really had no choice in the matter. I enjoyed hearing about his public exploits and his resuming the story quickly had me hard again.

"So I'm just sitting there," he continued, "eating my breakfast, pretending not to notice people staring as they walked by. A few of the ones who came in sat so they had a view while they ate. Guys and girls."

"Who wouldn't stare at that?" Steve said from across the room.

I shifted my attention to look over my brother's shoulder to Steve's form for a moment. Though his back was turned and I couldn't see details, I could clearly see that his right hand was in his lap and his arm was moving rhythmically. I sent Dan a text letting him know what I thought was happening. He responded by giving me a look that said I told you so.

"Anyway, I finish my food and want to leave. But see, I can't leave like that 'cause there'd be no way to play that off. It's not like a pair of jeans and it's trapped against my leg. You've seen it. My dick sticks out like half a foot in the sweats."

I had seen his morning wood tenting those and other pants and it was a pretty hot sight. But he was right: There'd be no way to pretend that the huge tent it made was not intentional.

"So I grab my jacket and put it on but don't zip it right away. I reached into my pants, grab my hard dick and pull it straight up so about half of it is sticking out of my waistband in front of my shirt."

"And people can see this?" I interrupted in shock at his brazen display. I'd heard a number of his stories about him whipping it out in class where only a handful of people would see it, but this was the first I'd heard of him giving a room full of strangers a show.

Dan said with his characteristic nonchalance, "What else could I do? It had to go somewhere. So I stand up first, giving everyone a good look, then zip my jacket. I was so boned from that, I had to go to the bathroom and stroke one out on my way to class. Did it at the urinal," he added with a smirk.

"Shit, dude," Steve said from across the room. "You're going to get caught one day and get kicked out of here."

"I wouldn't be the only one. Two guys followed me and did the same."

"Fuck," I said as I shot my load.

Dan followed shortly thereafter with an explosion that I now knew was normal for him when we were together but which still impressed me. In the background I could see Steve grabbing an old t-shirt to wipe his hand and figured he'd blown a load as well.

As always, Dan didn't linger online. After his cock stopped shooting but while it was still dribbling the dregs of his load, he signed out by saying, "Those were good loads, bro. Later."

---

Summer couldn't arrive fast enough.

When Dan got home, I could barely contain my arousal. It was bad enough that I had to wait for him to get there four days after my own arrival, but then there were another two days before we would have the house to ourselves and could really fuck.

"I want you to blow me so bad, Davey," he said once he got home and we were alone in his room. "My balls are so full, it hurts."

I closed the distance between us to grab his cock through his baggy jeans and give it a squeeze. As expected, he was chubbed up but not fully hard. "I would love to but I can't even tell you how much I want it in my ass."

"Oh, man," he said around a soft moan as he reached behind me and palmed my ass with one of his large hands. Standing next to him, though I was not short, he towered over me. "When I get my dick up there, I'm going to ride you so hard."

All weekend we took a perverse pleasure in teasing each other. When the family wasn't watching, Dan would grab or show me his cock, hard or soft. I would shake my ass at him or even touch him myself, sometimes going as far as to stroke his cock a few times before releasing it. Despite our raging hormones, we kept to our own rooms at bedtime waiting to have the house to ourselves. We could've fucked after everyone was in their rooms like we had in the past but wanted to be alone so we could take our time and have a real welcome back fuck.

Finally, Monday arrived. After seeing our parents off to work and after Daphne left for her shift at her summer job, we went to his room.

As he crossed the threshold, Dan stripped off his boxers and t-shirt. He sat on the edge of the bed, letting his balls hang off the side, something he knew I liked to see.

I stood for a moment drinking him in. He had said he needed to buy new clothes while he was home and I understood why. Even though it had only been a few months, I could already see the increase in muscle mass on his body since he had started working out. His legs had bulked up most noticeably. On his head, his hair was loose and an unbrushed mess of bedhead falling over his shoulders and his face was covered with a thick, full beard. With his copper hair and muscular body, he reminded me of a Viking while also looking very much like someone from the cover of a romance novel.

Above his swinging sack extended the hard rod of flesh I wanted. Lying almost parallel to the floor, I could see it jerking in time to his pulse with occasional stronger twitches of arousal. The head of his cock would bounce up excitedly then pull his shaft back down toward the ground. True to his word, Dan was at the peak of arousal. The helmet topping his cock was already exposed and a deep red color. Like on my cock, his foreskin normally covered the very bottom of his head when aroused. Usually, it only fully retracted when pulled back or when our dicks were swollen to the limits of our fully stretched skin. Now, it seemed there was not a hint of loose skin or a single wrinkle to be seen on his stiff cock. He was already leaking a steady amount of clear fluid that seeped languidly from the tip. Freed from his shorts, it didn't take long for a thread of it to extend toward the ground before breaking away allowing a new one to form.

I kneeled between his legs and wrapped my hand around his shaft. The skin was soft and smooth covering the rigid, hot flesh beneath it. Even though it had been months since I had touched it, I could detect the minor increase in size brought on by his prolonged arousal. In a trance, I brought my other hand up to cup his balls. They were indeed every bit as heavy as they looked. I couldn't imagine not needing to unload everything they made at least daily as I lubed his crown with his steady flow of precum.

"Don't keep me waiting, Davey." Dan's voice was soft but had an edge of need to it.

I looked up to watch him as I removed my hand from his shaft but continued to palm his nuts. He closed his eyes momentarily in relief as my lips spread around his tip. As slowly as I had seen him use his hand, my mouth moved down his shaft. My lips walked their way along his precum-slicked length, pulling him into my warm, moist hole. I had less than half of him in me when the crown reached my throat and I had to stop. I remained motionless for a moment getting reacquainted with his size and taste.

"Fuck, Davey. Stop teasing me." My brother's voice was breathless and though his words were soft, he had definitely issued a command.

I knew that he easily could have grabbed my head and fucked my face and part of me wanted that. But I also knew that he wanted this to be more than just a quick nut as much as I did.

Ignoring the order, I waited another moment feeling his cock flex and twitch in my mouth and push out more precum. Only when I was ready did I pull back just as slowly and stop with only his head in my mouth. Looking at his shaft, I saw that I had succeeded in only wetting slightly more than a third of the flesh behind his crown.

"You're going to have to do better than that," Dan said huskily. "Unless you want another dry fuck?"

With him still in my mouth I shook my head no and he chuckled.

"Another time then." This time he did place a hand on my head. He leaned back slightly, resting his other elbow on the bed for support, and began to leisurely rock his hips. There was no urgency in his motion as he moved his cock back and forth in my mouth.

If I hadn't seen his masturbation technique, I would have assumed he had no desire to come this way. But after a few minutes, I began to worry that I would miss him dropping this first load in my ass.

"Don't worry," he said as if reading my mind. "I'm not going to blow in your mouth. This is just a warm up."