My Big Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reassured of his intentions, I relaxed into him using my mouth. Out of practice, it didn't take long for my mouth to tire. Drool began to flow freely from the corners and we both let it happen unabated. It ran down his shaft, soaking his now untrimmed copper bush, and trickled over his balls. After only a few minutes, the hand I was using to massage and pull on his nuts was gliding easily over his spit-lubed sack.

"Damn, Davey. Most people would've given up by now. Need a break?"

Not wanting to release him and break the rhythmic pace he had set up, I shook my head no.

"Well, I do." He sat up and pulled his cock out of my mouth. Grabbing it in the hand that had been on the bed, he pulled it upright and pushed me into his wet balls. "Suck on those for a bit."

With a combination of mouth and tongue, I went to work on his nut sack. Dan guided my head as I sucked and licked my way over the silky flesh. His unshowered, musky odor was more intense than I expected but I loved it. For as much as I had only thought of him as my big brother, it was the first time I realized that he was in fact a man. There was a depth to his scent that was unlike the guys my age I'd been with in the past. Even his flavor had a maturity—an aged quality, if you will—that I had not noticed before.

Once he was satisfied with the job there, he directed me back to his dripping dick for a few moments before having me suck on his bush. The flavor and odor of his untrimmed hair were surprisingly stronger than on his balls and I found myself really into cleaning it. At his whim, I spent quite a bit of time moving around his crotch while only occasionally sucking his cock before he reached under his pillow and dropped a bottle of lube on the floor next to me.

"Get that ass ready."

A thrill of excitement ran through me as I picked it up. In preparation for this, I had been working my hole for about a week whenever I could. I was pleased when I was able to press two slick fingers into my hole with no problem. After leaving behind some lube, I quickly added a third then a fourth.

"Shit. That's fucking hotter than it should be," Dan muttered almost to himself. "Watching you suck my cock while you finger yourself so I can give you a nice, long fuck in that tight jock ass. You ready, little brother? Ready for your big brother to fuck your ass? Ready for my cock, Davey?"

Without removing his dick from my mouth, I nodded.

He pulled out of my mouth then stood. "Get on your back."

Once I was on the bed, he climbed between my legs. He put a few pillows under my ass then moved over me, bracing himself on his hands with them positioned on either side of my head. His spit and precum slimed cock head moved between my ass cheeks and, without using his hands, he searched for my relaxed opening by rolling his hips.

I moved my hips to help and pushed against him when his tip touched my hole. Even though I'd taken him before, feeling the width of his blunt crown press against my comparatively tiny hole I had a momentary surge of concern that this was going to be a painful experience.

As he began to penetrate me, we locked eyes and both let out moans. With his usual restraint, he took his time moving, fucking me with short, leisurely strokes.

Minutes passed before my ring clamped down around his wide head. I couldn't believe that for how full I felt, he had only been fucking me with the tip of his dick. As he moved deeper, I could feel the deliberate glide of his hardness into me throughout my body. The only point of contact between us was the thick spear piercing me but I felt it in the tips of my toes and fingers. At the same time, my shoulders and torso craved for his body to physically press on them, to hold them down as he filled me. I wanted to scream with need as I felt my ass spread around the widest point of his cock realizing he was only halfway done with the long, slow journey.

Dan moved with a sedate persistence, alternately watching his cock disappear into me bit by bit then glancing back into my eyes. His confidence that I would lay there and take all of him was more dominating to me than if he had held me down and slammed into me, forcing himself inside my body. When he was finally fully sheathed, he held still sitting on his haunches with my ass in his lap and looked into my eyes.

I wanted to start moving my hips and fuck myself on him as much as his cock expressed its need by flexing and throbbing deep within me. But I waited. As he held my gaze, I began to understand. I saw something cross his face and knew he was feeling the same thing I was.

Yes, we were brothers, bonded by blood and friendship, but there had always been a wall of sorts between us. With his cock inside me, all the disagreements and fights over the years finally disappeared, continuing the progression we had started during our video chats. Our former relationship was being replaced by something deeper that had been simmering below the surface. Even though I'd said I'd had a crush on him, I realized what I was feeling was not romantic or even really sexual, but it was something I knew was stronger than any other bond we would ever have had otherwise. Dan was my big brother, and in addition to being my friend and protector, fucking me was his right. Not because it was spelled out somewhere but because this was the natural order of our relationship. It was who we were. Crudely, he was a top and I was a bottom, but this had everything and nothing to do with sexual positions. When it came down to it, I submitted to my brother's will in all things, and if he wanted to fuck me, it would happen. I think it was something we'd both always known but never had the courage to admit. He'd wanted to fuck me and I'd wanted him to do it but society told us it was wrong. With him inside me and our eyes locked on each other, we now saw the truth of that. We were laying ourselves bare to each other and would never be able to hide anything from each other ever again even if we wanted to. For all the words available in the universe, sex happened to be the only way we could ever express what we were to each other.

Mercifully, he began to withdraw. Only a small amount of his cock left me before he pushed back in, like more of an extended hump. He repeated the process, gradually lengthening his thrusts and increasing his speed. As he fell into a steady pace, he leaned over me putting us in a missionary position with my legs spread wide for him and my ankles hooked around his tight thighs.

With a moderate speed, more than half his cock moved through my hole. I could feel the regular stretch of my ring as his thick midpoint moved in and out of it. In the process, my ass cheeks were regularly assaulted by the heavy beating of his balls against them. As always, Dan was in control and I laid there pleasurably at his mercy. My own stiff dick lay neglected on my abdomen drooling steadily. Though I was aroused, I did not feel the need to stimulate it because orgasm was not the goal. I simply wanted to be with my big brother.

Despite the fear that when we got together, our fuck would be loud and pornographic, Dan's heavy but steady breathing and the rustling of the sheets were the only sounds in the house. A light sheen of sweat covered both of us and matted the hair around his face.

I watched the muscles of his torso flex and release with each thrust and was taken by the display. My hands reached up and lighty touched the rippled flesh. I traced the curves of each of his pecs and the developing definition of his abs.

Dan slowed the speed of his thrusting and increased the length, pulling his cock out of me until the ridge of his crown passed my ring before pushing back in. He balanced on one arm as he used the other to move his hand over my body, mimicking my light touch. When he brushed over one of my nipples, I let out a moan. He then began teasing me by moving closer to each sensitive nub without touching them.

Eventually, I began moaning in frustration as I leaned into his touch trying to get the contact I desired. Occasionally he'd let me succeed but I was mostly denied. My body became a jumble of nerves when he withdrew his hand, removing all contact except his moving cock. In frustration, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down to me.

With his full weight on top of me, Dan buried his face in my neck and let out a sound that was almost a growl. At the same time, he pushed his cock completely into me and began quickly humping into me with short thrusts. His breath was fast and heavy as it passed across my neck. As if worried about coming too soon, he pushed himself back up on his hands and returned to his original, slow speed while moving half his cock through me.

We remained joined for an unknown amount of time, varying only the speed and amount of contact between us. There was no urgency in our act. Despite the unconventional nature of what we were doing, we were just two brothers spending time together and enjoying each other's company.

Eventually, Dan began to increase the speed and force of his thrusts. He surprised me when he grabbed my cock in his large fist and began stroking me. It was the first time he had ever touched my dick and my body exploded after only a few tugs from him. The rhythm of both his hips and hand were erratic as he neared his own climax. Just before he came he fell on top of me, sandwiching my load between our bare bodies as he drove himself fully into me. His mouth covered mine and I felt his tongue invade me in a deep kiss that was full of possession as he unloaded into my ass.

I kissed him back eagerly as I was filled. It was amazing feeling his cock pulse and throb as he leisurely fucked his load into me while we made out. I had never thought about it happening but didn't find it at all awkward to be kissing my brother. In fact, I felt more comfortable with our tongues battling than the first time I had sucked him off.

Eventually, his hips stopped moving but he remained inside me as we continued to kiss, enjoying our afterglow.

I had forgotten his hand was still wrapped around me and shuddered when he began moving it on my sensitive flesh again. Using my own semen as lube, he stroked me with the slow, deliberate motions that I had seen him use on himself.

With a dexterity that surprised me, Dan flipped us over while still buried in me. Holding my head to his possessively, he began to hammer his cock up into my ass as his hand continued to work my stubbornly semi hard flesh. My hole was raw from the constant friction and, combined with the sharp thrusts deep inside my body and his hand on my dick, I began to wail and whine into his mouth. Though I was enjoying every bit of what was happening, my body was on fire and begging for relief. I halfheartedly struggled against him trying to free myself, but impaled on his lengthy cock with one of his hands holding my head to his and the other gripping my dick I couldn't move far. It didn't take long for me to have another, much smaller orgasm. My dick had never firmed fully but still spit out a dribble of runny cum as my body shuddered.

Mercifully, Dan soon had another orgasm as well. This time, he held his cock motionless in me as it pulsed. In exhaustion, he let go of me and allowed his arms to fall to his sides on the bed.

I remained on top of him with my head lying beside his and closed my eyes as we caught our breath. I felt my big brother wrap his arms around me, holding me with his cum covered hands as I fell asleep.

From that day forward Dan and I had a much different relationship. Saying we were fuck buddies was too simple and crude, but saying we were lovers implied more than we were. Whatever we you call it, we were better brothers. We were much nicer to each other and arguments no longer escalated the way they used to. Even the sex was not the same. Though he was unquestionably the top, and still didn't reciprocate beyond a hand job and kissing, things were much more mutual. When we were together, I no longer serviced him and he no longer used me for release. Instead, he made sure to meet my needs as much as I met his. And with our newfound openness with each other, we no longer felt the need for numerous, hurried encounters, going for quality instead of quantity.