My Big Cock Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

I sat down, reached for his cock and dutifully sucked him to an orgasm as he instructed. When he came I was able to swallow most of it, the remainder dribbled down my chin dripping on my breasts. Picking me back up by the ass cheeks he slid me back down on his half hard dick, filling me up with the meat I had come to receive.

"This could have been filling you with a load of cum had you left the bra off. Now pick that chin up, I don't want to be around people who have no self esteem. You made a mistake, you took your due punishment and tomorrow will be a new day."

Smiling at him I whispered "yes daddy."

He lifted me off his cock, helped me dress without my bra or panties and we left the cubicle. As we exited there was no one else around, I didn't feel so slutty. I planned to go to my car alone which was a block from where he was working, but he had my hand in his and wasn't letting go as we walked. My tits were jiggling and the nipples rubbed against the fabric causing them to harden. They were poking out trying to get through the fabric by the time we walked past the jobsite. There were several whistles and cat calls which secretly made feel damn good about myself.

Reaching my car, he bent down, hooked an arm under my butt and lifted me like a child.

"See Alice, those nipples wanted to be loose today, look at them, they're lovely."

As I looked down he pulled my top out a little to see inside. They were hard and poking out, as if to scream suck me. I smiled and told him I wouldn't disobey again. He asked if I could do lunch again tomorrow to which I nodded. He kissed me long and hard before setting me on my feet. As I turned to go around my car and get in he patted my bottom softly.

"See you tomorrow, a dress and no panties. Wear stockings though. Bring panties along, you'll need them afterward."

My pussy ached as I drove away. It felt as though a fire had been ignited but not put out. As I touched myself I moaned through half closed eyes. A car honking behind me at a green light brought me to my senses. I was disappointed I wasn't dripping cum into my panties, but glad I at least had a good amount of his sperm in my tummy. I got home well before the kids, as I dusted and worked on supper Stacy called to find out how the lunch date went.

I explained how hard I'd cum and that he had finished in my mouth. When I told her why he didn't cum inside she shrieked and yelled at me, "What the fuck, you letting some guy tell you what you can do, especially a white guy. You out your fuckin mind?"

"You can think what you want Stacy. I'd rather have a white guy tell me what he wants instead of a black guy treating me like a ho? And you know exactly what I'm talking about. Time for me to do what I think is best for me and not what everyone else wants. Bye."

As I busied myself my mind wandered and wondered. How does a mid-thirties woman find herself in a porta-potty swallowing a load of sperm from the man she covets? Not the man I married, but the man I desired. Then again, why had I chosen to be blind to my husband's nefarious behavior for so many years? It was safety and security I guessed. This new Alice has a different outlook. My affair with Mr. Long Dong may not go on forever, but I was never going back to miss demure do as you're told by my wimpy husband again.

My thoughts traveled to divorce. I needed counsel, good counsel, not some shylark divorce lawyer looking to score his next fee. My roomie the first two years at state had become a lawyer, I knew which firm she was a partner at and called her. She suggested we meet for coffee and talk as soon as possible, she was in court the next day. The evening seemed to drag as I anticipated the next rendezvous with my new lover. The kids were off to school, kitchen cleaned, beds made and the house straightened, time to start getting ready.

I was on pins and needles as I dressed. I chose a pretty floral pattern sun dress that buttoned in front.

Though he hadn't said no bra, I chose not to wear one. In the end yesterday, I found it was erotic and exciting to feel my bare nipples scraping across the fabric. I giggled as I thought guys aren't the only ones who get to have a hardon, my little nipples were as stiff as any dick I'd ever seen. I liked this new Alice, I wasn't going to be a slut and fuck everything in pants, but I would happily be with a guy like Pat, a guy who will treat me decent and not hurt me.

Sliding my black fishnets up and clipping them to the matching belt straps I looked at myself in the mirror again. Pat found my body exciting and sexy, why would I think otherwise? I'll let him lift my dress, raise me up, slide me onto his massive meatpole and make love to me this afternoon. He's been nothing but kind and gentle with me, I have no reason to not let him use me any way he desires. I know he said he'll fill every hole I have, which should scare me given his size, but he also knows how to take his time. When the time comes for me to give him my ass, it'll be okay.

Today though, I'll drive home with a pussy full of cum and a smile on my face. My dessert will be sitting across from Ken full of cum knowing it isn't his, and never will be again. My tubes are tied, it won't matter how potent Pats sperm is or how many loads he puts in me, pregnancy won't be a worry. I'll simply fuck and enjoy him every chance I get. On my way to the jobsite I couldn't wait to be his "good girl".

My friend Stacy had chastised me for allowing myself to be called his "good girl". I suggested every woman wants to please the man she's with and if that means I'm his good girl, then so be it. I'd certainly rather be called that than his bitch. As long as he continues to treat me nice and give me all the cock I can handle, I'll gladly be his, "good girl."

I was able to park closer to the jobsite today. As I walked past I saw Pat on scaffolding above me laying brick. When the cat calls began he looked down, saw me and smiled big, he made a kissing motion toward me and went back to work. I had been waiting at a table about 5 minutes when I noticed female heads starting to turn, I knew my lover was approaching. He was in bibs again, sweat glistening on his skin, mortar remnants clinging to the pant legs and boots, folding rule and striking tool in his back pocket. He was, in my opinion, the epitome of the word 'stud', and I was lucky enough to have him between my legs.

As he sat down he kissed me and ran his hand over my ass, looking for tell-tale signs of panties, pulling his face back from our kiss he whispered in my ear, "good girl". My heart was pounding hard, I'll get all the cock I want today. We had a quick bite followed by a brief conversation.

"Here's what I have in mind Alice. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, which means I'll be off, if you have no plans I can spend the morning and early afternoon with you."

My heart was racing. The thought of a half day riding his cock had me wet, with no panties to catch my juices.

"Really? Where will we meet though? And don't forget, I must be home by three."

"You can come to my place, it's off the beaten path behind a hedge, no one will see you come or go.

Plan to come over after the kids are off to school and your house is in order."

I told him I'd come the minute the kids were on the bus, the house could wait. He told me to go through my normal routine, leave the house as I would any other day, in order. Taking my hand, he suggested we go find a spot to fill my cunny. However, we didn't go behind the food truck, we walked to the end of the parking area where his work van was parked. He could see the disappointment in my face as I envisioned getting fucked on the dirty floor of a van surrounded by tools.

"It'll be okay little one, I made some changes to the interior."

I climbed in the passenger side as he held the door. In public he was always a gentleman, as I turned toward the back, I saw he had emptied the tools and put a mattress on the floor. As his door was closing I looked at him furtively.

"You do this often I see. Here I was thinking I'm somehow special."

"You are special Alice, and you need to stop doubting me or leave now and we'll end this on the spot. I got this mattress last night for you. I like you Alice, that's why I intervened when those guys were hitting on you. I know your marriage is shitty and you're vulnerable, I have no desire to hurt you, I only want to make you feel sexy and beautiful again."

"So, you did all this for me?"

"I did, now get your sweet ass back there and strip while I block the windows."

He had the window screens up by the time I had my dress off. He commented how much he liked the straps and stockings, as he took his boots and bibs off his honesty showed by the protrusion in his underwear. With his underwear on the seat he crawled to me, I reached for his cock and put my lips around the head. His hand went to my crotch and my legs instantly opened, allowing his finger to slide into my vagina.

I had only sucked about thirty seconds. "You're nice and wet, let's not waste time."

He hovered over me as I drew my legs alongside my torso, opening myself as wide as possible. As Pat lowered himself I reached down and guided his tool to my well lubricated vulva. I felt the head begin to open the outer and inner labia as I pushed back into him. The head went in, he eased the rest into me slowly as he had done each previous time. I felt his balls hit my ass, his cock remained still as he put his arms under my shoulders holding himself above me on his elbows.

We kissed several times. I moved my hips into him, he began the slow in and out to loosen my grip on his cock.

With our heads side by side I whispered in his ear. "I needed this so badly. Fill this pussy with a big load today, mark her again, show my pussy you own her. I love being your little slut. Mmmmm, fuck me daddy."

The rhythm picked up along with the level of thrust. He was giving my puss a good work out as he raised up, put my ankles on his shoulder and leaned forward with his hands on either side of my body. I was as open as possible, Pat penetrating fully with each stroke. Pulling back to the head followed by our pelvises meeting with a slap. I raised my head, looking down I watched a huge beige toned cock sliding in and out of my chocolate toned body, and I loved every inch of it. Pat was looking down as well.

I spoke softly, "That is so fuckin hot. I love seeing your white cock in my black snatch."

My build up was well on its way when I felt his cock begin to expand, we might cum together, that had never happened to me before.

He looked at me with fire in his eyes. "Baby cum with me, I'm ready to explode."

As he drove into me and started coating my vagina with his sweet baby juice I lifted my hips into him and went over the edge. I felt his cock spraying my cervix, the head almost touching, throbbing, pulsating. My vagina was gripping him as tight as my kegel's could compress, my hips bucked as I fought for breath. My nipples were so hard they hurt. Pat noticed my nipples and sucked each one deep, sending me into a second lighter orgasm.

He lay above my body, panting, full of sweat, head next to mine.

"Alice, you've got to be the sweetest piece of ass I've ever enjoyed. As small as you are I wasn't sure how this would work, but you take every inch of me and are enthusiastic about it."

"That's because it's yours Pat. I love being your good girl. I love the fact that your huge body dominates my small frame and fucks me silly. I've never known this before and I love it."

Though he had towels and wet wipes to help us clean up I grabbed my panties and put them on. I wanted his cum inside me. I wiped away the mess along my thighs beneath the panties and left the rest. A reminder of how much I loved being fucked by him. We had cum simultaneously, a first for me, hopefully not the last.

It was already beginning to cloud over as he walked me back to the car. He told me if it kept up he would not be working tomorrow. I got his address, kissing him goodbye as I drove away. Stacy had been trying to call me since 11:35, I had ignored her until now. I put the phone on blue tooth, linked it with the radio and pushed her speed dial number.

"Girl, where the hell you been? Your dipshit husband has called me three times asking me where you were. Like I should fuckin know. Says he came home to talk to you at 11:20 and no one was home. What the hell is goin on? You with that white boy again?"

"If you must know Stacy, yes, I was with him, getting my load of cum for the day. It's still in me, I love it, and I'm going to love it more looking at Kenneth knowing I have a tummy full of Pats sperm. Thanks for the heads up, I'll call you tonight."

Pulling into the garage Kenneth was out the entrance door standing there looking at me. I walked by him as he demanded I tell him where I'd been and what I was doing. I reminded him his house was clean and in order, the roast for supper was in the sink defrosting, and I had been for lunch with a friend. He demanded to know which friend.

"Kenneth, I say nothing when you're out until all hours sucking cock or being someone's bottom. What I do is my business, and none of yours. You threw away our marriage for your boyfriends."

He spit and sputtered, "That was a lack of discretion a few times, nothing more."

I shot back, "A lack of discretion doesn't go on for six years, that's a lifestyle. A lifestyle you chose."

"ALICE, you're my wife. I demand to know what you've been doing."

"No Kenneth, I'm your wife on paper only. You destroyed the rest of our marriage. I still wouldn't know you're nothing but a pencil dicked wimp and would probably still be with you had you not cheated on me by being some guys boy toy."

If looks could kill I'd have been no more than a grease spot on the kitchen floor. He fidgeted and shuffled around awhile before blurting out.

"I'm your husband, I'm going to have sex with you and that's all there is to it."

I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself. That made him even more angry. Looking at him with no emotion in my voice or in my physical demeanor I spoke.

"I won't let you stick your puny pecker in me ever again. You see Kenneth, I now know the truth about you and about what a little dick you have. I'm seeing my lawyer tomorrow and this bullshit of a marriage will be over soon enough."

He screamed you'll get nothing. I'll fight you in court."

I reminded him ours was a no-fault state and half of EVERYTHING would be mine. I told him to fight the divorce in court, once the judge saw the video of him sucking cock after cock after cock, the case would be closed. In my favor. Which at that point I'd petition for a larger settlement. He got mad, tossing things around, breaking dishes, smashing my mothers mixing bowl, the one that had been handed down to the oldest daughter for three generations. As he carried on I dialed 911 and let it play. Within minutes two squads were in the driveway. I stepped into the garage and pointed at the kitchen door.

I stood in the garage with a female officer while three men went inside and cuffed him. After they hauled his miserable ass to jail, I contacted my lawyer friend's secretary and explained what had taken place. Within 15 minutes my friend was on the phone. She had just gotten out of court and asked if I could come to her office right away. Now was the time to start things before he was out, plus she'd file for a restraining order to keep him away from the house and the kids. I called Gladys next door and asked if she would watch the kids. She wondered if I was okay, she'd heard the commotion.

I did as my lawyer had asked. By the time I left her office just after five I was exhausted. The paper work had begun, a petition for the restraining order was on a judge's desk and would be decided first thing in the morning. I texted Pat on the way home.

He responded immediately. "Hi little one, what's up?"

"Call me in five minutes please."

Sitting in the garage trying to put what had happened in some sort of order my phone rang. I told him what had transpired, that I was emotionally drained and worn out. He asked if I'd like him to come over? I pondered it and thought, why not, some moral support would be nice. I told him after 9 when the kids would be asleep, and I wasn't intending on anything sexual. At 9:10 there was a light knock on the door. I peered out the peep hole and saw it was Pat. Opening the door and stepping onto the porch I wondered where his vehicle was.

He pointed to the Ridgeline pickup at the curb. "The other is my work van."

I hadn't turned on the porch light, I felt confident none of the neighbors saw him come in. We sat on the couch hashing over what had taken place earlier. My meeting with the lawyer, the possibility of a restraining order. All the while he was seated against the arm of the love seat, me on his lap. There'd been no kissing, no feeling, no suggestions. At 11 he thought he should get going. I put my hand on his chest, unbuttoned the shirt and slid my hand into his forest of hair.

"Could you stay with me? It's already raining, you won't work tomorrow. You could sleep in my bed .... with me. I haven't been held in my sleep for years."

"What about the kids? What will they think seeing me in the morning?"

"You could sleep late, I can bring you coffee. You told me you were doing paper work when I called, you could finish that. My door is always closed in the morning, the kids will suspect nothing, they'll be out the door just before 8."

He took a swig of beer and handed me the bottle to finish the last bit. Looking out the patio door into the darkness he shrugged and said.

"I've never stayed over at a lover's house before. I guess now is as good a time as any. I sleep in my underwear, is that an issue?"

"I've seen what's in your underwear, it won't be an issue for me. Come, let's go to bed."

As I undressed and went about my normal bedtime routine, he watched my every move, smiling the entire time. As I approached the bed he reached for me, gently lifted me and laid me on top of his body. I giggled and wiggled my body against his. I was holding myself up with my hands on his chest staring into his eyes.

"I know I said I wasn't interested in sex, but I am. Will you make love to me? Nice, slow and deep. I need to know I'm a woman who's desired tonight."

I swung around and took his dick in my mouth while he maneuvered my vulva above his mouth. After bringing me to a climax he suggested we change positions so he could make love to me. I told him I wanted to ride him cowboy. I was riding him fast and furious, his dick was beginning to spasm slightly, I could feel the head swelling.

"Go ahead baby, shoot it into me. Fill me a second time today. Fill your good girl with baby batter."

As I felt his cock throbbing and shooting several streams into my tummy I began shaking and trembling.

"Oh God, here it comes Pat."

I pushed hard against his body rubbing my clit against his pubic bone, then the rockets launched. I let out a long uunngghh like moan, not loud, it had come from deep within. I lay on his chest out of breath, waking up an hour or so later in the same position. His dick had softened and was laying at the entrance of my pussy. Geez, even soft it wanted to be inside me. I didn't bother washing, I put my panties on and lay in his arms under the covers, little rivulets of cum occasionally dripping into the gusset of my unsexy cotton panties.

My alarm went off at 6 like every other day. I had the kids out the door and breakfast ready when I went to wake him. We had a leisurely breakfast before we took a shower together. We played and sucked and licked and fingered and caressed our way through getting clean. I'd done my hair in these cute pony tails that looked like little balls as my hair dried. When he told me I looked good enough to eat, I lifted my dress and pushed my pussy into his face.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers