My Big Cock Lover

Story Info
Cheated on housewife/her large young lover.
13.2k words
4.55
57.2k
77
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

I wrestled with what category to post this. It has an interracial element, a loving wives element, and a romance element. In the end I chose Romance as that's the direction it ultimately takes. There are no unrealistic thirteen inch dicks or 38 triple F breasts, so if that's your thing you'll probably want to skip this story.

*

Where we ended is certainly not where we began, but the journey has been well worth it.

With my head to the side I watched in the dresser mirror as his wonderfully long and thick cock slid in and out of my hungry pussy. I knew he was going slow and had angled my body so that I could watch, it was my fetish so to speak, watching his cock being buried inside me. He kept up the slow pace until he could feel me arch my back and begin thrusting my ass against the intruding but welcomed meat pole.

Having opened myself as much as my small pussy would stretch, he gave my ass a playful slap, grabbed my hips, and with the command of "fuck like you mean it" he proceeded to pound the hell out of my cunt. I was no longer looking in the mirror, the image was no more than a blur he was fucking me so hard. My face was buried in the pillow screaming my first orgasm of today on his cock. There had been one before with his face in my pussy, and there would be more, there always were. With my tiny ass in the air I was trying to eek out another before he slowed.

His cock didn't fail me, it never had. With my body trembling and my tummy convulsing I enjoyed my third earth moving climax of the morning. My former husband Kenneth had never brought me to this pinnacle of heavenly bliss in all the 13 years we had been married. His cock was tiny compared to Pat's, it was short and skinny. I'd never had a cock before his, and really didn't know anything more existed, until Pat.

At six foot three his massive body towered over and controlled my five foot five two hundred and seventeen pound body. He slowed and flipped me onto my back, having done this numerous times before, I knew what he wanted and my legs went straight along the side of my torso. With a twinkle in his eyes he smiled and said "good girl" as he put my ankles on his shoulders. As tall as he was it was the only way I could see his lovely white cock slide in and out of my ebony slit. I liked being his "good girl", his little love slut, his cum dump.

He had gone slow the first dozen or so strokes and now he was picking up the pace. Not as hard as it had been from behind, but with depth and fervor. He was on a mission, a mission culminating with me screaming into his ear as he grunted like an animal spraying his warm thick baby juice all over the inside of my vagina. I was raising my hips into his thrusts encouraging him with words as well as action.

"Come on baby. Fill your cum slut with that juice, give your house whore the fucking I deserve. I'm your dirty little good girl, use me one last time, give me that sperm."

I knew he was as close as I was. I would typically tense up just before cumming. When we were in this position he would always release my legs before he came, laying over me with his arms under my shoulders so he was on his elbows. As he leaned forward, I stretched my arms up to my lover, welcoming his open mouth as we searched for the others tongue. His arms slid under me, holding his massive body above my tiny frame.

He was slowly grinding it out now, taking his time. I love this position, him over the top of me, dominating me without being mean or abusive, exacting from me a price I was willing to pay. As big as Pat is, I couldn't have mounted a retreat anyway, and I liked it. I was whimpering, pushing into him, begging for my climax and his sperm. I felt his cock begin to thicken and twitch slightly like so many other times and knew I was about to be filled with cum. Filled to the point that it would flow past his cock and dribble down my ass.

I could feel that familiar last thrust coming and opened my eyes. Staring into mine he asked softly.

"Who's pussy was this? Who owned this tiny cunt? Who's the only one who's been fucking it?"

I looked lovingly into his eyes with my hands caressing his face.

"You owned it baby, there was only one cock going into my cunny. Yours. I was your tiny cum slut, your house whore, your cum bucket. Every bit of cum you had went into my body."

I could feel his sperm being ejected and hitting against my cervix. The feeling was sensational, it always sent a shiver down my spine when I felt him cumming in me. As he was erupting, I was driving my cunt against his pelvis with every bit of strength I had left, trying to wrap my short legs around his powerful pile driving ass. I was groaning and moaning loudly today, letting loud Ugghh's escape my lips. I'm usually kind of quiet with just my body convulsing and twitching, not today, today I needed to scream.

We lay like that as his cock softened, even when soft it was still bigger than my former husband. My kegel muscles squeezing, holding onto it as long as possible. I could still feel little spasms and a dribble or two as he softened. He raised up, kissed me passionately and whispered,

"You were always a good fuck. I like being the one who owned this pussy."

I responded, "I like being owned by your lovely cock. It's so big and stretched me so nicely, filling my little hole with so much cum."

Picking me up by my frame he looked into my eyes and told me he would never forget these months we'd had together. I loved being his good girl, his slut. I loved that monster between his legs stuffed in my cunt. I could never get too much of it.

You may wonder how I reached the point of being involved with a large white man with a massive cock to stretch my tiny ebony openings. I'm sure there's nothing unique about my downfall, you've probably heard it a hundred times before. Meeting my husband Kenneth while I was in college was the beginning. He was a young dentist just starting out, I was a junior majoring in education. My desire was to be an elementary school teacher, however that ambition was waylayed when after meeting Kenneth and having sex, (yes, it was sex, nothing more) I became pregnant after only having sex twice. Kenneth insisted I quit school and take care of our child.

I acquiesced thinking that I would marry a dentist, being the wife of not only a professional, but one with the potential to support a family as well. Without realizing it, I was marrying for what I thought would be safety and security. The first baby was born, then the second, and a third. At that point I told the doctor to tie my tubes, I'd had enough babies. Sex was horrible, and while it had been often at first, that bubble burst about six months into our marriage.

From that point on it was no more than me on my back, him frantically slamming his tiny little dick in and out with a small squirt of semen about three to four minutes into the event. There were times he put so little sperm into me that I didn't need to clean up. There was no regard for me or my desires, no thought about making sure I got off as well. He didn't want head, so in his mind why would I? If we fucked, no I won't even call it that. If we diddled around at all it was never more than two, possibly three times a month.

When the kids were little they occupied my time and kept me on the go. When the first one went into middle school my life changed. There's nothing comely about me, I'm a black woman of small stature, slender, very slender, small titties. A B cup most times, a C when I was pregnant. Hips that flow nicely with my shorter body and a cute pert ass. Being nothing special it surprised me when I was approached by a lovely younger woman at my Yoga class.

In the locker room after showering I was putting my sheer panties on when she told me how beautiful I was and that she'd like to get to know me better. I excused myself and tried to slough it off. I wasn't a lesbian, hadn't ever thought of a woman in that manner. I stayed away a few weeks thinking maybe she would have moved on to another class. She wasn't present when class began, I felt a relief. Following my shower she appeared in the locker room, this time in only bikini panties, no bra. Looking at her I was mesmerized by her beauty, her perfect body, her immaculate looks.

I agreed to a coffee date with her a week later after our weekly Yoga class. Following her back to her apartment it felt almost trance like. She kissed me, undressed me and ate my pussy like I'd never been eaten before. It had been years since I'd cum and I welcomed the relief. We did a few more afternoons in her apartment, the kissing was soft and tender, the breast play was exciting and when she undressed me it felt exhilarating. She hadn't asked me to reciprocate as yet. To this point it was all about me.

During our next meeting in the locker room she felt me up and fingered me in the shower, only stopping when others entered the room. Dressing she invited me to meet her at a club called The Pink Slipper, a well known gay bar. I was hesitant until she led me behind a row of lockers and kissed me while cupping my pussy. She promised me my life would change that night. I felt weak and vulnerable, deciding I would accept the offer.

That night I'd worn a short skirt and a low cut blouse. Under those was a tiny pair of red micro-kini's and no bra. Seated at the bar I was the center of several other girl's attention. My friend Kim kept running her hand under my skirt trying to finger. I didn't like it and asked her to stop. Twenty minutes later she told me we were going to her place, I excused myself to use the ladies room. Sitting on the toilet the door opened and I heard what seemed to be 3 or 4 girls. The conversation I overheard changed everything.

"Kim has been grooming this innocent little black housewife and tonight we fuck her. Kim said she'll have her eating all of our pussies before the night is through."

That was me, I was the innocent housewife being groomed as they called it. After they left, I slipped out the back door and got out of there before they realized I wasn't going to be coming to their party.

That episode frightened me, my life went back to the mundane existence it had been. I busied myself with school activities involving the kids. Our sex life became no sex life at all, didn't matter how sexy I dressed or tried to entice. He was there physically part of the time, but so were trips out at night not returning until morning. I decided to follow him one evening.

You can imagine the shock of watching my husband, my respectable dentist husband, walk into a place known as the Down Low. A gay bar frequented by both genders. No one noticed as I walked through the door and ordered a drink. Several girls were coming onto me, wanting to take me home. I noticed a lot of activity in a back hallway to the bathrooms. When I inquired I was told there was some guy sucking dicks, any dick, any size, any color.

Out of curiosity I put my phone on video record and walked toward the hallway as if I were going to use the facilities. Rounding the corner I saw the guy on his knees, several guys lined up waiting as he sucked a big fat guys dinky cock. It was so short the guy was swallowing the entire thing. As I walked past I damn near fainted, there he was, my husband, on his knees sucking cocks and swallowing load after load of spunk.

I walked into the ladies room, turned around and walked back. This time stopping about 4 feet away and recording until someone said something. I had at least 20 minutes of Ken sucking a black guy and a Spanish looking dude. The cum he couldn't swallow was dribbling down his chin and dripping onto his cum soaked shirt. Driving home my first inclination was to divorce the son of a bitch, then reality sank in. I had no formal education, no income of my own.

No. There'd be no immediate divorce, but there would be a new standard in our home. No more hiding money from me, my name would be added to all bank accounts, including the clinic. The more I learned of his activities and how long they'd been going on the more disgusted I became. Had he kept to himself it might not have been so bad, but the idiot had stuck his tiny pecker in me after being with his boyfriends. How was I to know what he transmitted to me. First thing I did was get myself tested, relieved when I found out I was disease free.

Ken attempted to object to all my demands. All I needed to do was mention the address of the Down Low and his face went slack. I mentioned a video of him sucking numerous cocks with cum dribbling down his chin. He puked on the spot, which I then made him clean up. All accounts were made accessible to me, I was amazed at how much money we had while I was led to believe we were making a good living but with nothing left over. I didn't waste nor squander it, but I did make sure the kids had what they needed, along with some of what they wanted, I also began buying better quality food. I replaced my 9 year old car with a newer used one, lower miles and far more economical to run.

It had been three months since the incident and I wondered if I'd ever restore my libido, to be intimate with a loving man. I ordered a dildo, a vibrator and a remote controlled bullet. It was exciting at first, until the thrill wore off. I found myself thinking more and more about going out and finding a guy to fuck. If the worthless prick was going to be sucking dick and taking it up the ass in bars, wasn't I entitled to find someone to ease my tensions?

I'd made my mind up, I would have the neighbor girl watch the kids after school, then I would go to a bar for the purpose of finding and screwing someone. I had chosen the hotel down town, it had a large bar and I assumed there would be plenty of business men looking to score some tail. We had never frequented that area, so I wasn't worried about being recognized. I arrived at the tail end of happy hour, sat at the bar and within a minute there was a heavy set white guy wanting to buy me a drink.

I knew instantly he wasn't the one and thanked him but refused the offer. Two young professional looking black men approached, chatting me up, offering to buy me a drink. I accepted a wine and within minutes they were getting a little too friendly. They seemed to be working as a team and had obviously done this before. One had his hand on my ass while the other kept trying to squeeze my tit. The bartender wasn't paying attention or being any help.

From out of nowhere a large white man reached through them taking my arm.

"Here you are sweetheart, sorry I'm late. Are these guys bothering you? Fella's you'll need to excuse us, our dinner reservation won't hold forever."

One of them got cocky and the guy who'd rescued me, standing at least six inches taller asked him.

"You sure you want to do this guys? That's a nice shirt, be a shame if it was stained with blood."

Nothing more was said as he led me away. Standing in the lobby I thanked him trying to leave, he held onto my hand leading to the hotels dining area.

"I have a dinner reservation. You aren't going to stand me up are you little one?"

We ordered as we talked. He was a mason, specializing in brick laying instead of flat work. He seldom did block work anymore, focusing entirely on brick. He was ruggedly handsome, large arms and hands, blonde wavy hair he kept tied in a pony tail, legs that were like trees. His smile was infectious, his voice soft and soothing. I felt completely at ease and comfortable in his presence.

Following dinner, I thanked him and intended to walk out, he put his hand on mine and asked me to stay. As I was wondering what to do, he stood, taking my hand in his and leading me through the corridor to the elevators. After pushing the button for the 9th floor he turned, lifted me up like a toy doll and kissed me full on the lips. My mind said to pull away, my body said to let him continue. He kissed me two more times before setting me down just as the elevator dinged. Reaching for my hand he led me down the hall to his room. Every part of my brain screamed run, but my loins told me stay.

Inside he picked me up again and kissed me passionately, his tongue exploring my mouth. His hand left my armpit and cupped my ass, holding me against him like a stuffed toy. Squeezing my ass with one hand he lifted my dress with the other, exposing my bare skin. My tiny red thong covering nothing more than the bulge of vulva pulsing between my legs. My pussy was pushed so tight against the cloth I was sure the outline of the hair on my cunt was visible. He walked toward the bed tossing me onto it. I squealed a teenage girls squeal as I landed and bounced.

With a glint in his eye he spoke, "You can undress, or I'll do it for you, but your clothes will be missing a few buttons if I do it."

I stood on the bed and unbuttoned my blouse, exposing the matching red lace bra, pushing what little bit of tit I do have into a seductive mound. Unzipping my skirt I shimmied my hips and it slid down my legs. I unclipped my bra letting the little mounds free. I rubbed them and pulled the nipples, glad they were out of that restrictive bra. As I tweaked the nipples they instantly responded by hardening. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my thong and he stopped me, telling me to lay down. I hesitated, he picked me up and lay me on my back in the middle of the bed.

"Darlin, you need to do what I say, when I say it. I'll take care of you and make you feel good, but you must listen to me."

I hated the fact that he was ordering me around, at the same time I relished in the fact that he was taking me like a real man. That he was about to prove his manhood and make me his. To claim my pussy, to own me. He walked to the end of the bed, sat and took off his shoes, his shirt and pants. He wore no underwear and turned as he stood. I gasp, there in front of me was the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was cut and thick, almost like a sausage hanging in the butchers, the veins were bulging and pulsing into the fat purple head.

I must have had a look of panic on my face, he reached out to me, taking me in his arms. I was standing on the bed, his arms were strong, his chest full of hair and rippling muscle. He softly stroked my hair as he soothed my fears.

"Don't you worry little one. I'll be gentle with you, I'll make sure I don't hurt you."

He hooked his fingers into my panties and tugged them down. With my hairy cunt visible I almost felt embarrassed until he smiled, rubbing his fingers across my mons, licking his lips in anticipation. With a hand cupping my sex and the other on the small of my back he picked me up and lay me down gently. I was amazed at his overwhelming strength, and yet so gentle in a masculine way. Positioning himself lower than me on the bed he lifted my legs as he lowered his face toward my honey pot.

With his arms under my thighs he pulled me to himself spreading my legs as he did. He lifted my ass and pushed his face tight against my vulva. I yipped and bucked my hips as his tongue swiped across the outer labia. His tongue continued exploring, pushing into the folds as he licked through the inner labia, dipping downward to find the opening to my vagina. Raising his face he said I had a tasty pussy. His tongue was like the rest of him, strong and long. No one had ever licked me this good, not even Kim the lezzie.

I'd read about being tongue fucked, but thought those stories were someone's fantasy. That is, until he pushed his tongue into my quivering pulsating snatch. I moaned loud, arching my back, then reversing direction I pushed my groin into his face. He continued lapping, finding my pleasure spots, concentrating on them. My entire body was off the bed save my feet and upper back, pushing into him as my hips rolled and bucked into his face. I could hear a scream in the fog of my brain, finally realizing it was me.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers