All Comments on 'My Big Futa Sister Ch. 03'

by DankBulbasaur

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Screw the ex

And I don't mean in the nice sexy way, she has nothing to do here - it's pervertrd siblings only zone.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

aennialaaennialaover 5 years ago
Sintax error, like she as a boner or her cock...

Good but you need to correct your spelling, somewhere she as a boner....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sooo exciting

Good job!! That was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

To add some variety to the sex scenes, you can try introducing some sex toys, eg. Fleshlight, masturbating strokers, anal toys.

You can also have one of the siblings tease the other, intentionally making their cock hard, and it’s a very obvious bulge between the legs. Have other people notice their huge hardons, and have the siblings become aroused from the exhibition and humiliation.

Or, during sex, the one being fucked, is not allowed to touch their cocks. They can only beg the other sibling to fuck them until they cum without touching their cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Good buildup and not sex right away and more about love. Have him stay with his sister though or in a 3 way three-way with his ex as the bottom

Hope for the 4 chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work

Awesome story. I found it because of the selfsuck tag. I would love to read more of that action. I suck my own big black cock and love to have my balls licked and sucked while I do.

Dickgirl+selfsuck=Too sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
describing

Good story, been following this story since the first chapter, but now that we're at the juicy part, I think some of the vocab can use some more crisp descriptions, like the feeling of her huge breasts during the anal. I would also like to know anal from the front of back, cause I usually imagine it from behind, but then that gives me ideas like feeling the gigantic breasts, but you could still do that from the front which you later did.

Overall though, I actually love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deepthroating 15 inches?

that means the tip is in stomach acid

dilligat7dilligat7over 5 years ago
Been there, want to do it again

A great story and cannot wait to read more When living in Spain I did a lot of work as a male escort and on one occasion had a German guy who was a hermaphrodite make an appointment.

It was so much fun and I found out later it was easier to take a cock than a dildo (a later film career), To this day I have not had the opportunity to relive this exceptional date although I have worked and been with shemales and loved it all.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Can Allison?

Get Pregnant since she also has a pussy.I would love for Nick to give his Sister a child,preferably a futa daughter like her Momma,and also have Allyson become part of the family and have her give birth to a son so the half siblings can carry on the family tradition.

Oh and if it isn't obvious I absolutely love both Nick,Allison,and eventually Allyson if they can all come together.Those 3 were made for each other in every way possible,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous