All Comments on 'My Big Milking Tits Ch. 02'

by jon.hayworth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
luvanukiluvanukiover 6 years ago
Credulity

I like your writing style John. Good clear British English. Expressive and believable dialogue.

But how can Granny be bearing a child, which is central to the story, and yet remain within the 'politically correct' 18+ year parameter?

By my calculation she would have to be 54+ years old when Wayne is allowed to experience sex with her at age 18. Women of that age really don't procreate.

Ok I know it has happened here where the woman was extremely young at first pregnancy, think 14+, had a daughter who in turn had a child at a very early age. This mostly occurs in incestuous family settings.

That in turn leaves Juliana and Gussie barely out of nappies and already very proficient and experienced at BDSM!!

Still it is fiction and a good story.

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthover 6 years agoAuthor
Author's response to IVANUKI

Hi Ivanuki thank you for your comments. Your calculation of Penny's age is absolutely correct. If you read the first part of this story My Big Milking Tits, all will be revealed in the first few paragraphs.

Conception after apparent menopause is not common, nor is it unique - the official advice is that sexually active women should continue with birth-control for 2 years after the last bleed.

As you said these are stories so we push the boundaries - sometimes there has to be a suspension of disbelief.

Another problem for some of us is age of consent - in the UK consent is 16; in France, Sweden and Denmark 14; whereas in the USA (certainly California) and on the Internet it is 18.

Enjoy my stories and do feel free to comment.

Jon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more milk

they need to increase her milk output

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
incest mum & granny

wayne could have his mum & jen in a threesome.or get his mum pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too bad Wayne doesn't knock Penny and Jules up...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous