My Big Mistake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounded like you guys were getting the holiday started," Joan said.

"Yes, I'm sorry if it was a bit crass, but I think you may have been partly guilty in getting George overexcited."

"Guilty, did I cross a line?"

"Not at all, I think we should treat this as a 'whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' kind of thing." I seemed to be using that line a lot. Was it to reassure myself? Was this all a big mistake?

Pizzas followed by dark chocolate ice cream were accompanied by glasses of wine. After that we settled down to chat over another rum punch.

"I can see why the two of you keep coming back. I already feel so relaxed, and we haven't even been to the beach yet."

"Yes, this island is truly Paradise. Our clothes come off and so do our day-to-day cares and worries."

George hooked his computer up to the television and we watched "The Martian" which was good. I like Matt Damon. Afterwards we talked a bit about the idea of going to Mars, but none of us was that keen. Joan said she was bushed, and would we mind if she went to bed, and George and I soon followed her. We rarely stay up late down here.

Monday

It seems we all slept well, although I was first to get up and I went for a swim in the pool and then back to bed for a cuddle with George. He never complains if I wake him up gently sucking his cock. We had a fast hot fuck and by the time we finished I could hear Joan getting up. I said earlier that George has a crazy libido but there is nothing wrong with my sex drive either. I just like to pace myself whereas George is insatiable.

After a relaxed breakfast where no one made any reference to what had happened last night we headed over to the beach. We reminded Joan that until we reached the rocks at Pedro's, we could not be fully nude, but she was quick to go topless, which is acceptable anywhere. As I was wearing nothing under my sundress I waited until we had loungers and an umbrella before lifting my dress over my head.

George and Joan had both dropped their shorts and swimsuits as we crossed the rocks. While George and I retain something of a permanent tan between visits I noticed Joan was a little paler although she may have been hitting the tanning parlor as she certainly had a light all-over tan.

As soon as Joan sat down on her lounger, she immediately let her legs fall either side, putting everything on display as she lay back at a forty-five-degree angle. I always keep my legs on the lounger so while my pussy may be on display my labia are not gaping open. George, who had had his back to us, turned round and admired the view. His penis grew perceptibly betraying his interest.

The other thing I noticed was that whereas yesterday Joan had a fullish bush of pubic hair, now she was shaved smooth, so as I say everything was open for inspection. I do shave everything except a little landing strip immediately above the main attraction. George had pulled his eyes away and came back to lie on the lounger beside me. I lay back on mine and closed my eyes. My last sight was his partially erect penis lying still against his stomach.

It's funny how perceptions change. Up till now I think I had felt quite comfortable with the idea that sharing George would be good for all of us but seeing his cock twitch at the sight of Joan's pussy gave me a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach. Was this a big mistake? Would I really be OK with watching or even knowing he was fucking her?

I woke up to the noise of people walking by. It was the gawkers from the cruise ships. To think that briefly many years ago we had come here like them. As I sat up, I saw George and Joan walking up the beach from the water. They were talking animatedly and had clearly just been for a swim, or more? I knew how easy it was to have sex in the water without being too obvious about it.

"I see you woke up," said George, "You drifted off pretty quickly, but as you were in the shade of the umbrella, I figured you were all right."

"I see you two went for a swim. How long was I asleep?"

"Just a bit over twenty minutes. Joan and I were just talking about the Orioles' chances this season."

"Oh, great!" I thought, she shares his passion, "That's nice!" was all I said.

"Yeah, Joan thinks our new drafts could be really good. The season opener's next week against the Blue Jays in Toronto."

"Isn't it still like mid-winter up there?"

"Possibly, anyway their stadium has a roof they can close," Joan said, as she stood generously applying sunscreen to her body, mostly her pussy and tits from where I was sitting. Seems Joan knows everything about baseball and lots of things.

"George, could you do my back?" she asked.

My husband was of course happy to oblige, carefully covering everything from her shoulders to her butt cheeks. Then he turned for her to do him and she did the same. I noticed she slid lotion right down his butt crack, and as I was watching them in profile, I saw his cock give a little jump.

"You enjoyed that," I thought, as I stood up.

"Any one like to help me?" I asked.

"Of, course!" said George, in harmony with Joan's "Sure!

I stood between them, and they passed the bottle back and forth, George doing my front while Joan did my back. George was generous on my nipples which began to respond, but he did not dwell on my pussy. We were in full view after all, and to be fair Joan did the same application down my bum crack as she had given George, and it did give me a little shiver.

I reached in my bag for a second bottle of SPF 50, and we all did our own legs. I was also careful to make sure my whole pussy area was well covered and saw George was making sure his junk was taken care off. We wouldn't want sunburn spoiling our fun.

"I hear a bell," said Joan.

"That's Happy Hour at the Perch Bar," I said, and I saw George had just joined the rapidly growing line. "Come on Joan, he'll need to know what to order."

Happy Hour is two drinks for the price of one and as we all ordered differently, we each came back to our loungers with a drink in either hand. George had Planters Punch; I had Pina Colada and Joan had Strawberry Daiquiri. All of them were strong, so we were quite relaxed by the time we went for a swim.

Joan was struck by the number of almost transparent looking fish that had apparently not been there on her earlier swim. You can stand waist high in the water and they swim around you. There was a strikingly attractive girl, I guessed to be in her mid-twenties, feeding them bread, so George went over to talk with her and was obviously admiring her breasts while he did so. She was laughing with him. He has always been an accomplished flirt.

After a few minutes I went over and put a hand on his right butt cheek below the surface of the water. He introduced me to Wendy. I assumed from her name she was English or American, but when she carried on talking in a delightful French accent, it appeared that was not so. She broke off a piece of bread for each of us and we took off small crumbs to feed the fish.

Joan, who had swum out a way came back and joined us. She was duly handed a bit of bread and promptly dropped it. She ducked to down to retrieve it and I fairly sure her hand brushed over George's cock. If it was intentional, it was superbly done and Wendy did not appear to notice a thing, as Joan's hand emerged holding the soggy bread.

That or the pleasant company had aroused George however, and he stepped back into deeper water as the tip of his cock broke the surface. That Wendy did notice, but she just laughed, and said something in French. George who speaks quite good French also laughed, but decided it was time to retreat, not before doing the French kiss thing with her on either cheek.

I said, "au revoir," and Joan and I followed George into deeper water. Wendy called, "à bientôt" after us, which I sort of knew meant "see you later." We swam a bit more while George, shall we say, regained his composure. I was sure it was Joan's sub-surface caress that had triggered his response, although I'm equally sure that chatting to the very sexy Wendy had him primed.

When we got back to our loungers George suggested we have lunch at Papagayo, and we took our towels with us. Many people were finishing as we arrived, and the service was a little quicker than usual. When we returned to our loungers George pointed to the horizon and said, "Rain squall." As we are on the Atlantic coast they do come in quite often and mostly they are brief.

A cooler breeze had got up and I knew George was ready to suggest we go back to the villa.

"Why don't we go back?" I pre-empted him, "no point in staying to get wet." I slipped on my sundress. He just smiled at me, pulled on his shorts as Joan did the same and we began to pick up our things. The first drops were falling as we got to the door of the villa.

"Good call, Holly," said Joan, and I acknowledged her.

We all stripped and went up to shower. Joan took the body lotion and applied it to me as well as herself, putting dobs for me to work with on both my breasts. She turned to George and put a dob on his chest as well. She turned back and guided my hands to her breasts and began to run her hands over mine. As she washed me her hands ran down my body to my puss. She did not hesitate to rub my clit in the process.

"Oh well, what the hell?" I followed her lead and did the same for her. It was the first time I had washed a woman's body other than my own, but it did not feel all that odd, even though I could feel myself getting aroused. It took me back to that long ago ski trip although I don't remember our doing this then. George started washing her back and she turned from me and began washing him and it wasn't his back. Her hands were quickly on his cock.

"Holly, would you mind if I sucked that?" she said pointing at George's growing cock. It seemed George was not to be involved in the decision.

"I don't, if George doesn't," I said trying to include him, but she was already on her knees and fitting her mouth around it. I wasn't really sure my reply was sincere; I was conflicted but wasn't I the one who had thought a bit of sharing George would be better for both of us. The trouble was just watching made me a little possessive and very horny.

I turned off the shower and stepped out reaching for a towel. As I watched she brought him to a full erection; then took in the whole length until her nose was pressed against his pubic hair. I can't do that; I have too strong a gag reflex and I was immediately jealous as she moved her head back and forth up and down his whole length. Then she stopped about halfway, and I could see her tongue inside her cheek swirling around him. Her left hand cupped his balls and began tormenting them. I think that's a good word.

By now my hand had found my clit and was rubbing it with ever increasing ferocity as I watched them.

George's face was a picture as he grinned and grimaced. He glanced at me and smiled as he saw where my hand was. Joan took her mouth off his cock for a moment, and I saw her bare her teeth as she took just the head back in. For a horrible moment I thought she might bite it off, but she was just inflicting a little pain.

My hand had hesitated but now went frantic as she stopped moving her head and just glued her mouth to the very head of his penis and seemed to suck on it, while she brought her right hand up to pump the shaft. As George gave a little scream and rose up on his toes putting his hands against the wall of the shower, I felt a cresting orgasm and my knees almost gave out as I dropped the towel and held on to the wall for balance.

Joan pulled back as a powerful jet of cum hit her face and ran down her chest. She went back down on him to receive the following bursts of his cum. He rarely comes that hard. I can usually swallow his load quite easily. Joan was snorting as she struggled not to let any more escape. Finally, she opened her mouth to show not a trace remained except what was still on her face and breasts.

As my heartbeat settled, I applauded. There did not seem to be much else I could do. George gave me an encouraging smile.

"You seem pretty talented," I said.

"Thank you," she said, "I enjoy getting men off."

I was not quite sure what to make of that, and even George gave me a quizzical look as Joan was getting to her feet. I could see the faint red impression of her teeth and what seemed to be a hickey forming on the top of his penis.

Somehow, that put an end to any sexual activity, and we dried and made our way back downstairs. It stopped raining outside as we sat in the living area. The downstairs is open plan, just a well-appointed kitchen and the living area, which has a dining table and chairs and a chesterfield. There is another table and chairs for eating on the patio, together with the loungers that sit by the pool.

Before long, the sun came out and Joan and I had a cup of tea while George grabbed a beer from the fridge. I noticed as he stood there that he was examining the hickey that had developed on his now somewhat shrunken penis and seemed rather proud of it. I was not too pleased; it was like Joan was putting her brand on him.

After we had sat outside sunning for about twenty minutes I got up and went to swim in the pool. It's only about twenty feet long but that's enough; more than a stupid plunge pool. It doesn't have a deep end; the depth is about four feet throughout. George said he was going to read inside, and Joan came to join me.

I wasn't sure how to start. "Does Doug like you to suck him?" I asked, coming almost directly to the topic on my mind.

"He's too big. I've tried but I end up with an aching jaw. Besides, we don't have much of a sexual relationship. He's a wonderful man and we love each other dearly, just not in that way. He is otherwise inclined."

Again, I hesitated. "Is he homosexual, then?" It sounded as though George might be right.

"Yes, when we started dating, he was trying to persuade himself he wasn't. He had a deeply religious upbringing you know. Masturbation was a sin and all that kind of thing. And then again there was such a stigma in our community, but I pretty much knew before we married. He's a wonderful caring man, but he's never really come out. We know a few couples who are in the same position and with whom we can be open."

"Once we talked before and I had the impression you didn't have sex very often, but do you ever have sex?"

"We often sleep together and do some intimate cuddling. We can bring each off and have a variety of toys, but we don't fuck. We just like the companionship."

"Wow, I thought nowadays everyone gay was out. Isn't a secret more of a burden?"

"It can be, but there are still reasons why some prefer to keep their own council. Especially in Washington."

"So, you never have intercourse?"

"Don't be silly. I love to fuck, just not with Doug. We both have our own partners. We're discreet. Doug has been monogamous with a likeminded guy who lives in our neighborhood for years. I haven't had a steady partner for a long time, but I sometimes go to bars or go on business trips and find attractive guys who are ready to get it on. I said we know other couples like us, and the girls and I go on holidays several times a year."

"I've heard of romance tourism."

"That's a pretty name. We just look for some good-looking, horny guys who are ready to fuck, not gigolos who want to be paid. I'll know I'm really losing my mojo if I ever have to pay for a good fuck. Don't you and George ever play outside the lines."

"No, never. Well, not till now, and here I was feeling sorry for you. I honestly believe George has never cheated on me, although I wondered if you two got it on in the water while I was napping this morning."

"No; you're crazy, Holly! We were just swimming, talking about baseball and how wonderful it feels to swim naked. It's the only time I really enjoy swimming. I don't think George would do anything behind your back."

"That's funny, because I think part of the subconscious reason, I invited you was that George's appetite on vacation is getting too much for me. I thought you were starving for a fuck and maybe a little sharing would be a nice gesture if it happened. I have noticed you and he have got quite flirty on occasion. Not mention what happened in the shower just now."

"What a hoot? Well, you agreed to that. It's true I've always found George hot and imagined what a good fuck would be like, but I bet I've fucked more guys than you can imagine. They are all the same and all different. That's what is such fun, I'm into life-long learning, and because I do it just for the pleasure, I bet I could teach most hookers a few things. And now I know you are cool with it; I will be happy to help you with George. He's a very sexy guy."

I was beginning to wonder how 'cool with it' I really was, but I guessed that ship had sailed. Lucky George!

"Well, as I say I thought you weren't getting enough and..." my train of thought just ended, and what?

"Can you ever get enough good sex?" Clearly Joan was expressing a deeply held belief, but she had probably not run up against a libido like George's.

George served us pre-dinner Kirs while he had a Carib and grilled some steak on the barbeque. He served this with a fresh salad of mixed greens with a light vinaigrette of his own making. He loves to show off his culinary skills when we are here. In contrast to the earlier conversation the whole atmosphere was cozy without a hint of sexual overtones. I think George, who had not been party to the recent conversation, was trying to keep things light or maybe his hickey had embarrassed him a little.

Indeed, when we went to bed, he showed me the almost purple mark which covered most of the top of his growing penis, and said he hoped I wasn't upset.

"I said she could suck you. I did not know she was quite that vigorous. Actually, your face was a sight to see," I laughed at the image in my mind, "besides while she's here she needs a little sexual companionship, and you are the Everyready Bunny."

He gave me a quizzical look and I wondered if I had said too much

"Well, if you are OK with it, I will admit, it was quite the most memorable blowjob I've ever had," he paused, seeing me pout, "by anyone other than you," he added.

"Nice save. Have you had many?" I was fairly sure none of mine had been that good, although mine were given with love, rather than technique. I had only ever given three guys a blow job before George and I became an item.

"Well obviously, only before we were married, until today's that is," he replied.

As he said this, I was gently massaging his cock and the mark kept expanding in keeping with his growing cock. I rolled on my back, and he went down on me licking and sucking my clit. As his tongue pushed into me, thoughts of Joan fucking all those strangers entered my mind and I seemed to be watching it happen.

George sensed I was close and slid his dick into me knowing that when I'm this close he can usually bring on my orgasm. Once in me he moves in a slow side to side rolling motion rather than vigorous thrusting. I was on the crest and by his gentle rocking he kept me there until he gave a series of fast vigorous thrusts, and I experienced the "petite mort." My legs squeezed tighter on his buttocks. Then as my legs relaxed, he gave a few final thrusts, and I could feel him climax.

I think we had been quiet although the bed springs do squeak a bit. I heard no sounds from the adjoining room and hoped she was asleep.

I slept well. I was conscious of George getting up once. He usually has to pee in the night. But I was asleep again before he returned.

Tuesday

Joan was up and swimming in the pool when I went downstairs, nude of course. I had left George still asleep and doing that almost silent, whiffling snore he sometimes does.