My Big Mistake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning!" I said to her.

"Good morning, Holly, do you know you have neighbors?"

"Well, some of the other villas are for rent too. So yes, I would expect so, but we hardly see them."

"Well, one of them looked over their balcony five minutes ago and waved at me."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. He was young and black with a delightful smile. That's all I can say for now."

"Well, he can only see us at the far end of the pool."

"Yes, I might have to move my lounger over there."

"Wouldn't that be kind of cheap and obvious?"

"No, it would just be fun, and we're here to have fun. At least I am," and getting out of the pool she picked up the lounger and began moving it without even drying off. That may have been her mistake because halfway back she slipped on the concrete. Both she and the lounger ended up in the pool. I couldn't help laughing and was glad when she broke the surface laughing too.

"Shit, shit, shit!" she said, still laughing, and dragging the lounger after her to the side.

"Here, let me help," I said going to help her lift it out. Once it was out, she pulled herself out without much trouble.

"You should put some polysporin and a bandage on that," I said pointing at the bleeding graze she had got on her ankle.

"Later," she said, indicating I should help her move the lounger to the end of the pool.

She lay back on it in the full sun with her legs spread on either side. After a while she said, "I think he went out."

"He probably went to the beach with his wife or girlfriend. That's what people do."

"Rats," she said, and came back and used her towel to dry off, "I think I'll get that bandage now; it's beginning to hurt."

"What is?" said George, who had just come downstairs, "Oh that looks nasty. How did you do it?"

She gave him an abbreviated version and went upstairs.

George got himself a coffee and the last of yesterday's croissants.

"When Joan comes down, we should go to the beach." He was already wearing a shirt and shorts.

"I'll get my sundress and let her know."

"No, I can do it," he said, and disappeared upstairs. I finished my coffee and followed a few minutes later to find George, still wearing his shirt with his shorts round his ankles, lying on his back on our bed.

"I just came to return your polysporin," said Joan, as she climbed off his stiff cock. Clearly, I had 'interruptus' their impromptu coitus. Joan obviously had taken me at my word.

George just gave me a nervous smile that seemed to say, "You said I could."

I had, and again I wondered if I had made a big mistake.

Less than thirty minutes later we had rented loungers and an umbrella on the nude beach. Before putting on sunscreen we went for a swim. Because we had not rushed there were already lots of people on the beach and the first taxis of cruise ship voyeurs were just drawing up beside Pedro's. We stood tits deep in the water and watched them. Some nude guys had Mardi Gras beads and were trying to persuade all the ladies to show their breasts or more, with occasional success.

I did see two couples split off from the procession and strip off as we had done twenty years before and we gave a little cheer and thumbs up as did those regulars around them. Nude beaches offer a very welcoming and non-judgmental environment. It's part of what we love. As always, I felt comfortable that we would all behave correctly as long as we were on the beach.

As we got back to our loungers two things happened. First, Wendy, the French girl with the English name came up and said "Hi" to us, but especially to George. She was maybe a little older than I first thought, late twenties or early thirties, still a dozen or more years younger than us. She had a face and body that reminded me of Emilia Clarke in Game of Thrones or maybe those TCM films I've seen of Brigitte Bardot, yes like that, more French. She wasn't blonde rather a dark chestnut with a rather short gamine cut, very practical for swimming and snorkeling. George could not take his eyes off her and that wasn't his only physical response, and I didn't need sub-titles to tell me she was HOT!

The second thing was that Joan suddenly took off and moments later I saw her talking to a good-looking young black man, who was standing on his own about fifty feet away. While I was watching them, I was aware that George and Wendy were having an animated discussion and I heard the name 'Tiko Tiko.' That I knew was the name of the boat that did cruises around the island or over to Tintamarre, a little island in the middle of the marine reserve.

Most famously Tiko Tiko did the 'nude cruise' to Tintamarre, taking a dozen or so people over for a day of sunning and snorkeling, punctuated with ample drinks on the beach and a lunch on board. George and I had been before a few years ago. It was a lot of fun except that one lady had become seriously drunk and ended up throwing up on one of the other passengers on the sail back.

Thankfully, we were only a hundred yards from the shore when it happened; so, while it made a mess on the boat, the guy, and most of us, just jumped over the side and swam in. By the time he got there he was all washed off. Still, it wasn't the nicest end to the day. We had to wait for the captain to bring the lady and her husband back in the zodiac. Then he went back for our bags and towels; we could see his mate was already working with a mop and chemicals cleaning up the mess.

"Wendy is suggesting we all go to Tintamarre tomorrow. She would like to go but she's on her own and was wondering if we'd mind if she joined us, as there are just three of us. I think it's a great idea," he paused, "Where's Joan?"

"She may have just found a date of her own," I said, pointing to where she was talking to her new friend, who, I assumed, was our neighbor at the villa. While they were talking, another young man joined them. He had obviously just come back from a swim as he was toweling off vigorously. He was as pale as his friend was black, whitey-white, as though he'd never been out in the sun before. Although I noticed he was a little red across the shoulders. "He better get some sunblock on, or he'll be regretting it tomorrow."

Just then the Happy Hour bell went and like lemmings, or more accurately Pavlov's dogs, we all trooped to the Perch Bar. As we stood in line for drinks introductions were made. The black guy's name was Parker, and his friend was Bill. George brought up Wendy's suggestion and after getting everyone's agreement, Joan went off to Papagayo where they keep the sign-up sheet for the nude cruise. We had just been served our drinks when she returned.

She waved her credit card and said she had reserved for the six of us. We would need to bring cash or a credit card as we'd each be paying when we showed up in the morning. Other people had already booked so it would probably be a full boat. I drew Bill's attention to his redness and suggested sunblock and maybe a shirt when he wasn't under their umbrella.

I wonder if the boys are in fact gay, but it quickly becomes obvious they are anything but. I don't mean there was anything inappropriate but both boys were rather taken with Wendy, who to be fair, is more their age, not to mention HOT. She, however, seemed to prefer talking to George and me, though I suspect she would be quite happy if she had George to herself.

George and I are both in great shape and get lots of compliments; but with a touch of grey at his temples and a hint of Ryan Reynolds in his looks, George has no trouble attracting the ladies. I have been variously told I look like Amy Adams or Amanda Pete, who I guess are both about my age, and that doesn't hurt. Anyway, it looks like tomorrow we are going on the "nude cruise." That just leaves the rest of today, now that we seem to have become a group.

Things have been evolving a little quickly and my original idea that Joan could help me keep up with George's insatiable libido seems to have gone a little awry. George and I have always been flirtatious with strangers without crossing any boundaries, but I wonder if George thinks I have given him free reign.

The interesting thing is that while Wendy is the magnet for all the men's attention, she is the only one who isn't nude. I mean she's topless with those delightfully perky young tits and jutting nipples like mine, but she's wearing a thong, not a bikini thong, but a flimsy, black, lacey lingerie thong. I also notice as she moves her arms, she has little tufts of dark hair in her armpits, very French. Funny she should be the advocate for a nude cruise. I wonder if we'll see her naked tomorrow.

As it turns out I did not have to wait that long. After we finished our drinks, George suggested we all go for a swim and on the way to the water, Wendy slips off the thong and just lets it drop to the sand. Her back is to me and all I see is her taut, well-rounded buttocks as she leads the men to the water. Joan just gives me a look as we follow them.

Everyone swims around in a suitably distanced manner until I exercise my privilege to swim up to George and give him a hug. He seems happy to respond and I feel his response immediately. He pulls me against him, and he is hard as a rock. I'm tempted but I just hold him close. Everyone is a little too close for anything more intimate or active. Then I reach down and give the head a sharp tweak. Someone told me that can sometimes cause an erection to subside, but who knows. If not, he'll just have to wait it out.

Wendy has clearly finished swimming and the boys are following her lead followed by Joan.

"Bye, bye, George," I think as I follow, but George is not far behind even though his erection has barely started to droop. I frown disapprovingly. Wendy meanwhile has slipped on her skimpy thong and after a brief word with the boys keeps walking.

"Wendy says she'll see us tomorrow," says Bill, "She has an appointment in town this afternoon."

"I think we should go back to the villa for lunch," says George, accepting this turn of events. He is a creature of habit, and I am not surprised that he wants to eat. Everybody seems OK with this and when we get back the boys go over to their villa to fetch some food for themselves. They also pass a couple of chairs over the fence, and we all sit down around the table on the patio.

The atmosphere is very relaxed, and the boys are fun. Joan is flirting outrageously with both of them but particularly Parker. Bill doesn't seem bothered by it. We drink quite a lot of wine or in the boys' case mostly beer. George says he needs a nap and wanders off. I take him at his word. An after-lunch nap is not unusual.

Joan has gone into the pool and is trying to encourage the boys to follow, which they do. I clean away the dishes, wrap up the rest of the food, and stick it in the fridge. When I come back out Joan is draped across her lounger, legs spread. What else? But the boys are still in the pool, and I decide to join them. They are solicitous, thanking me for lunch although I had little to do with it apart from the clean-up, and I am flattered to realize they are very gently hitting on me.

No one touches anyone but I can feel a certain excitement at the idea they find me attractive. I am so used to all the attention being on George. As they swim around me, I realize I am getting aroused and as they are ten, or maybe fifteen years younger than me I am not sure this is appropriate, but there is an easy answer.

I get out of the pool and wrap myself in my towel and go upstairs. George is snoring lightly, and I close the door behind me and gently lift the sheet off him. I climb onto the bed and start lightly sucking on him and the response is immediate. I know he's awake although he pretends, he isn't.

As he gets super hard there is no more pretending and he rolls me over, puts his hands behind my knees as I raise my legs and he fucks me like a maniac. I come quickly, which is the perfect proof of how aroused I was, and as he keeps going, I feel it building again. I'm thinking of the boys, it's a guilty feeling although I am not trying to stop it and as I have my second orgasm, I feel George's release too.

When we go downstairs the boys are out of the pool and having another beer. Joan makes a light sniffling noise as she naps in the shade of the palms. Her legs are still spread wide and her left foot which is in the sun is getting rather red. I go over and wake her. She awakes with a start and a look of embarrassment comes over her. The boys are chatting with George about basketball and don't notice.

I point to her red foot, and she gets up and goes inside to put some aloe and sunblock on it. Again, the boys don't even register her movements and I think, "We are two older ladies to them. Wendy is more their speed," and I think how silly I was to get horny earlier. Finishing their talk with George they get up and say they must be going.

Joan, George, and I had dinner in Grand Case, which is only ten minutes away and has an amazing selection of restaurants. It was half past nine by the time we finished, and we walked around the town a bit before heading to the villa. Once there we decided it was time for bed.

I decided to shower. George joined me and as soon as she heard the water Joan appeared too. We helped each other wash but nothing more than a little fondling. Then the thought struck me that apart from the little episode I interrupted, I did not think Joan had actually had any satisfactory sex and we were almost halfway through the week. However, I was not in the mood to suggest she and George get it on right now.

As it happened, we left the bathroom and were only half dry when George pushed me down on the bed. I thought he was just going to fuck me but instead he had me lie on my back across it with my head hanging over. Then he came round, and I took his offered penis into my mouth as he leaned over and began to play with my clit. We both like doing this, sometimes as foreplay and sometimes we bring each other to a climax.

I was just enjoying lazily running my tongue round and over the tip of his cock when a tongue ran over my clit. I opened my eyes and there was George grinning like the Cheshire cat. As my clit was licked and sucked there was no prize for guessing who was doing it. This had not been part of our shared college experience and I was a little shocked but also highly aroused.

The probing tongue moved to enter my slit and I knew I would climax soon, so I sucked feverishly on George's cock and was rewarded with a squirt of cum as my own orgasm peaked. I continued to suck and swallow until he was done, while the relentless tongue continued its ministrations as little aftershocks ran through me.

I fell asleep thinking of the impromptu unexpected sex we had experienced. Even with the ski instructors all those years ago, we had ended up swapping partners. Once after we had drunk a bit, I think I had both boys, one in the mouth and one in my pussy, at the same time, but I don't believe either Joan or I had ever gone down on each other. I'd never had any interaction with a girl before and I was shocked at my response. Was this whole permissive adventure a big mistake?

to be continued

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2022