My Big Oops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

I looked over at Sandy and we shared smiles of satisfaction. She gave me a wink and then we both turned our attention to the pleasure we were receiving. When I reached down between my legs to fondle Brian's balls, I heard him moan and his thrusting became harder and faster. I love the feel of a cock in my cunt but I didn't want him to cum yet. After one wonderful climax, I turned my head enough to tell him that I wanted to bring him off in my mouth. That brought a smile to his face and he mouthed the words 'OK'. As I was changing positions, I could see that Jim and Sandy were following my cue and soon the guys were standing in front of us with their dicks in our mouths.

I must admit that seeing Sandy give Jim a blow job was erotic and sensual. I secretly wished I could just sit and watch. Maybe another time, I thought. Right now I had a hard cock, wet with my cum, fucking my mouth. I was pumping Brian hard and fast and his hips were thrusting, too. What a wonderful sensation only to be topped by the flow of cum shooting down my throat. I pumped and milked his wonderful tool until I had drained every drop.

When I heard Jim moan, I looked over to watch him climax. For a long time I was the receiver of his delightful cream and it was with a bit of envy I watched Sandy pumping and swallowing.

With drinks in hand, we settled in the hot tub and said how much we enjoyed it. We all agreed it was a turn-on watching our partner with someone else. I mentioned how I would just like to watch sometime and Sandy said she felt the same. "We'll have to do that sometime," she said with a smile.

On the way home, Jim had his hand between my legs and it didn't take long for me to have yet another climax before we arrived home. With the car parked in the garage, I was able to bring him off with a BJ.

We've had fairly regular get togethers with Brian and Sandy. A threesome was erotic to watch and exciting to be the recipient. All was well until Sandy got promoted to the home office and they moved several states away. That hasn't stopped us from having vacations together with a lot of erotic play.

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers
12