All Comments on 'My Big Sister, Grace'

by Scotia892

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"But all I know, is that when I talked to my roommate, she's not here by the way, was that she seemed mildly encouraging of it. Turns out she experimented with her brother growing up and has a relationship of sorts with him."

Would love to hear about them!

Good story -- keep up the great work!

P.S. Anus isn't the most intimate place, rather it is the shittiest, so to speak! If you fuck an arse, pieces of faeces crawl up into your dick through the slit and your shaft is coated with gross, smelly faecal matter...yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The lack of punctuation combined with which character was speaking made an otherwise probably good story difficult to read. Keep writing, maybe brush up on writing style and skills. Good luck on your next submission.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

More please, she should move in with brother to "save money" and they can get down to making babies.

Scotia892Scotia892over 2 years agoAuthor

Ha, I shall keep that in mind. I find it is intimate in the sense it is so taboo. It takes a certain level of passion, comfort and care to enjoy it properly.

But, like taboo stories and acts in general, they are an acquired taste.

I'm glad you spotted the hook for other taboo stories! I will divulge into the roommate down the line!

Thank you for the kind words though!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

The buildup is a little awkward, not sure what's really going on with family dynamics that would set the stage for your overall story arc. Your narrative/prose is fine but their structure within paragraphs isn't as congruent as I would like - the thoughts/intents of the character seem to jump around. The sex scene was decent but there wasn't much communication of feelings I would have expected. maybe being too critical, but solid story that need a little more work if there is a part 2. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderful story but it needs completion with them having at least one child. I am certain their mother wants grandchildren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT job! Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story until the anal. EWWWW!

Scotia892Scotia892over 2 years agoAuthor

I really appreciate all the constructive feedback I've been getting. I probably did rush this with hindsight. I'll do better on the next!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Nice storyline. It’s amazing how many people plan things like that in real life.

devildog0302devildog0302over 2 years ago
Good story

Well done, needs more chapters. What’s the deal with the mom playing footsie with her son? Maybe she needs to get involved?

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story well worth 5/5, another chapter or more????

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago
Nicely Done

Very nice not to fast but a steady build to a very good finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please make up your mind who is the older sibling. The title says "My Big Sister," but the protagonist in the story refers to Grace as his little sister.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
sweet

please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScotia892@Scotia892
Published author trying my hand at the art of erotica following some private requests. Focussing on niches I've been commissioned to write before but exposing myself to more people on this platform. Every story I write in a non-taboo realm will be loosely based on true expe...