My Big Sister, Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brother. Oh brother, yes"

Her moans were all the encouragement I needed. I continued circling her clit and sucking hard as my fingers went in and out. I removed one finger and took its glistening wet tip and rubbed her other hole at the same time.

"Oh god, no man has done it like this before. Sucking me and double-fucking me."

I couldn't respond as I was too busy taking Grace with my mouth but I let her moans act as suitable encouragement. Eventually, she was so wet, she started to cum, squirting all over my tongue, face and fingers. Her ass, in her climax tightened around my finger which I just wiggled around to extend the pleasure.

She lay almost lifeless in her orgasm, so I removed her stockings, and panties, then stood up on the edge of the bed and undone my belt.

The noise alone was enough to let my sister know what was going to happen next, but as I stripped naked, I just asked, "are you sure you want this?"

Grace sprung up off her back, admired my cock in her hands and looked up at me on all fours as I was on the edge of the bed.

"I have never been so sure in my life."

With that, she engorged my cock into her mouth. The sudden feel of her wet mouth sent shivers down my spine.

I grabbed her curled, blonde hair and just massaged her head, slowly arching back and forward as though fucking her mouth. It was magical. Her mouth, her tongue swirling around my cock. It was the best blowjob I'd ever had, with the taboo nature being the catalyst to my impending orgasm.

"Don't, slow down. I'm going to cum."

Grace must have sensed it. She slowed down and pressed hard on my perenium, giving a slight air of discomfort, but stopping the urge to cum.

She then removed her mouth and asked me to go on all fours on the bed. I complied and she done what no woman had ever done to me before. She began to rim me, flicking her tongue over my arsehole as she wanked me, as though she were milking a cow. She'd occasionally bend my cock back and take the tip in her mouth before repeating the previous actions.

I'd never experienced such intense feelings before.

She laughed as she sensed me getting close, saying she'd give me a prostate massage one day, as it's the most intense way to make a man cum, but pushed me onto my back.

She ferociously grabbed my cock and pointed it to her soaking wet pussy. I slid in with ease.

Months, no.... years of fantasising about fucking my sister were all culminating into a beautiful moment where she bounced up and down on my cock. I sucked on her nipples, we kissed, continued to make love as we passionately coupled together as one.

To reciprocate, I wet my finger with my own saliva and returned to her ass as I fucked her pussy, my cock twitching and enlarging inside her. I pressed down hard in her ass as she fucked me and I felt my cock moving in and out.

We really were brother and sister. My cock was made for her pussy, the perfect fit as I filled her. We were so into the moment, we didn't even realise we didn't have a condom on.

"I am close."

"Me too..."

"Cum inside me brother. Make me yours..."

Our orgasms crashed together in a beautiful symphony of our moans. The most intense shuddering of our bodies as I squirted jets of cum deep inside my sister.

We lay there, together, spooning for most of the night.

I wrote letters and a loveheart on her back like I did the night she cuddled into me after her break-up.

"Grace?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we crazy....?"

"Most certainly not. We have to do this again. And again. And I want to give you the one thing no other man has ever had?"

"What's that?"

"My anal virginity...."

It was our plan to have me deflower her most intimate place.

She had saved it for me, and me alone, knowing she was one day going to have her brother.

12