My Big Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strangely comfortable, being in the arms of my big sister. But I shouldn't be feeling randy like this.

After a few minutes my breathing slowed down, I think she noticed because she asked if I was ready for the gag yet.

"Is it very big?" I asked.

"It's quite large, it should stop most of your talking. You will still be able to talk around it if you want me to stop. You know your safety signal, don't you?"

"God save the Queen and shake my head."

"Good girl." With that I felt her kiss me on the neck. now that sent shivers down my spine, I really wish she hadn't done that.

"Open wide." She said, I opened my mouth as much as I could.

She was beside my ear and she whispered. "A bit more, you can do better than that."

How bloody big was this gag? I tried a bit more. She must have been happy with that because I felt something come into my mouth, it was hard and rubber. Fuck this was a ball gag. I heard her whispering in my ear. "Don't worry sweetie, it's okay, it's got to go behind your teeth. It's a bit difficult to start with, but it'll get easier once it's in. Trust me. You're doing very well, it won't be long." And then I felt it pop behind my teeth and she was right. But why did she have a ball gag?

Then it all came rushing to me in one fell swoop. Harry and her played these games. That was how she knew how to tie me up, blindfold and gag me. I would never have guessed they were so kinky. But now I am stuck. I paused for a bit. I still had my safety words and actions, but I wasn't sure I wanted to use them yet. Flipping heck, my pussy was throbbing.

How did this happen? I was tied hand and foot with my elbows nearly touching, blindfolded and gagged, with my boobs almost hanging out and sitting on my big sister's sofa, with my pussy leaking. I was certain I was going to leave a mark on their sofa. I wished I'd been wearing tights, but this was just planned to be a chat with my big sister, not a date night. I was bare legged. The tights might have held some of the juices in.

Sandra.

Mandy was a bit agitated when I got back, she was wriggling around. When I placed my hands on her thighs, she jumped a bit. And I could smell her, her face was flushed, was she getting aroused? I think she was. This could be fun.

I asked her if she was okay. She asked me to pull her skirt down, I ignored that and we discussed safety words. She chose to be blindfolded first and not gagged. I would have suggested that, after all, the last thing I wanted her to see was the ball gag.

Once I got behind her after blindfolding her I wrapped my arms around her. It felt so good I even managed to undo a few buttons of her blouse the way she was breathing so heavily I wasn't sure if they would stay in place much longer. I also managed to get another feel of those fantastic boobs, her bra popped undone, I don't think she noticed.

I couldn't resist, I kissed her neck. I felt her body shudder, I was pretty certain she was turned on.

I asked her if she was ready for the gag? She opened her mouth. I pulled the ball gag in. As soon as I did that the game was up. She had watched bondage videos she would know what a ball gag was. She would quite quickly work out that Harry and I had played these games before. I was waiting for the safe word around the gag or the humming, possibly the shaking of the head. I had used slip knots on the ties. I could get her free in seconds. It would take a little bit longer with the gag and the blindfold, nothing happened, in fact she leaned back into me. I took that as a signal.

Amanda.

I had a problem taking it all in. Then I realised that Sandy was kissing my neck and my bra had come undone, she was fondling my boobs. That felt so incredibly sexy. There was nothing I could do about it, I just had to sit there and enjoy it. I heard a whisper in my ear. "Do you want me to carry on? Nod your head if you do."

I did, I couldn't talk.

She carried on. "Green?"

I nodded my head, I think she was making sure.

She stopped feeling my boobs, my nipples felt huge. Part of me wished she'd carry on, but this felt wrong. She was my sister, but it felt so good. Then I heard a noise, a gentle buzzing. I felt it touch my thigh above where she tied my legs together.

"Do you know what this is?"

I was absolutely certain it was a vibrator and it could only go one way, I nodded, my only means of communication.

She started to slowly slightly up my legs towards my pussy. "If you want me to stop just shake your head and hum."

Her stopping was the last thing I wanted. Roger often used our vibrator on me. He is very good at it, knowing just how to tease me. It was another of my guilty pleasures.

It slowly moved up my legs and it didn't take her long to reach the top, she moved it around a bit and she came in contact with my clit. I was gone, my legs shot out from my body and I went as stiff as a board and started to shake. I was completely overcome by the orgasm.

Roger was good, but this was on a completely different level. I had no choice in the matter. I just had to lay there and let the orgasm flow over me. I don't know how long it lasted or how many times I came, it just seemed to go on and on. I think I fainted.

I blinked my eyes open, I could see. I was a bit confused, then it came back to me. My big sister had tied me up, gagged me, blindfolded me and gave me one of the most intense orgasm's I'd ever had in my life. I felt no guilt, I was completely immobilised. Oh Roger was going to get his wish about tying me up if it was anything like this, and I was pretty sure it would be. Although Sandy must have taken the blindfold off. I was still gagged and tied.

Sandy knelt in front of me. "My darling little sister, I have a confession to make. I love you, and it's a bit more than just sisterly love. I have watched you grow up into a fantastic, gorgeous, charming woman. And I'm sorry, but when you gave me the chance to play with you, I couldn't resist."

I must have had a horrific look on my face. she reached forward and touched me on my thighs firmly, not like a lover.

"I have left you tied up and gagged like this whilst I explain. This is a one off. I will never do this again to you. I love Harry and I know you love Roger. They must never find out. it would hurt them, and I couldn't do that. But now, I have to beg for your forgiveness. If you want to, I will never see you again, but that would hurt both of us. I'm not going to ask for an answer now, there's been a lot for you to take in, not just being tied up. but having your half-sister profess her love for you."

She was correct that was a lot to take in, and I had always loved my big sister, probably not the way she loved me. I could never hurt her, but I had never experienced the feelings I had over the last hour. For the moment I decided to push the decisions to the back of my mind. There was a lot more here to explore than I'd ever thought. She was right, if the boys found out it would hurt them, so this would have to be our secret. I couldn't hurt the two people I loved the most in the world, and I would hate to hurt the man that my darling big sister loved so much. I looked at Sandy, she was beautiful as always and she knelt in front of me. I could see the tears pouring down her face. I think she was ashamed of what she'd done. I made a decision. I started humming, it wasn't my safety signal, I just wanted this gag out of my mouth. Sandy went to untie my knees. I growled round the gag and shook my head. She looked up at me confused. I tried to push the gag out of my mouth. It was never going to come free without help. Sandy rose up. I leaned forward to give her access to the buckle. I sat up and she pulled the gag out of my mouth with a pop.

She immediately started massaging my jaw joints. "Don't say anything just yet, I know what it's like wearing this gag for a long time, let me just massage you for a bit and then you can tell me to fuck off."

I started working my jaw up and down as she massaged me, after a short while my jaw seemed to be easier. "That's fine now sweetie." I said to her. The look on her face made me think she was grateful that I hadn't told her to fuck off. Now it was my time to surprise her. I leaned forward and kissed her full on the lips. "Sweetie, you have helped me grow up, you have helped me become the woman I am. And I like who I am. And you have opened up my eyes to a whole range of possible adventures in this last hour or so. We have this one weekend, so let's use it, and as you say never again. One thing, I get to tie you up tomorrow?" She leaned forward and hugged me. I think the tears were now tears of joy.

"I'm still tied up, so you still have full control. Can I suggest you put that ball gag back in. I can be awfully loud at times." I opened my mouth. The gag went in easier this time.

I leaned forward so she could do the buckle up. Now I really could smell myself. She stood up, kissed me on the cheek and rushed back upstairs. Just as she left my phone rang again it was Roger. Bugger he would be worried now. I was completely powerless to do anything about it.

Sandra.

Oh my God. I know I had given her a massive orgasm, but I still expected her to freak out after what I'd done. When she kissed me I was in heaven, and she seemed to agree with everything I said. I did mean what I said that this would be a one off. But if I played this right the memories would last me and her forever. She certainly seemed to enjoy being tied up, I know I did. It was that guilt thing, when you had no control over what happened to you, there was no guilt. I would make this a weekend to remember for her.

I had a quick look in our toy bag making sure everything I wanted was in there. Another ball gag, vibrator, blindfold, lots of rope and handcuffs. Oh, and a paddle, I left that behind on bed. It wasn't something Harry and I used very often. We weren't into pain. If Mandy and Roger were, they would have to discover that themselves on their adventure.

I had to think of a plan now of what I wanted to do. I thought back to when I was in university and I shared a room with Gemma. She was my friend who's going to be chief bridesmaid until she found herself ​​with child. I went and washed my face to get rid of the tear streaks and to put a little bit more makeup on. Mine was all smeared. I hurried downstairs with a plan in my head. I must give Mandy plenty of opportunities to Rhubarb me. As I went past my chest of drawers, I had an idea and took a couple of items out of there that might be useful and slipped them in the toy bag.

Amanda.

Sandy came downstairs carrying a small bag. She looked fresher and had a huge smile across her face. She knelt down in front of me and opened up her bag.

"This is Harry's and my toy bag, I will show you our stuff and if you're happy with me using it on you nod your head, if you don't like it just shake. Happy with that?"

I nodded my head. She pulled stuff out of her bag one by one, there was lots of rope and it looked quite soft, another vibrator, a bit larger than the one she had used on me earlier, a gag, blindfold and some leather cuffs. I was happy with all those and nodded. Then she brought out a couple of pairs of handcuffs. They looked a bit harsh. I wasn't sure, so I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay if you're not happy with those we will try them later and you can rhubarb me. They are very quick and easy and if you don't do them up too tight, they don't hurt. Happy with that?"

I nodded again. I was nodding a lot in this adventure, but sitting here with my big sister bound and gagged I really had little choice.

"Do you want to drink before we carry on?" she asked.

I shook my head, I didn't think more alcohol was a good idea at the moment, my brain was too much of a mess as it was.

Sandy placed her hands on my thighs again. "I had better tell you a story, it's similar to yours. Gemma and I were watching a film one night where the heroine got tied up, when I saw that it sent a bit of shiver down me, I saw Gemma fidgeting as well. I asked her if she had ever been tied up before by any of her boyfriends. She'd had a couple whilst we at university but none of them were serious. I asked her if she wanted to try it. She hesitated a bit and then said 'yes'.

Well, we did and to cut a long story short we experimented on each other. We decided we weren't lesbians, but we did do things to each other that lesbians do. We didn't love one another, we were just good friends experimenting. That went on until I met a boy who I could trust enough to tie me up. You've met him, his name's Harry. So I intend to do things to you that Gemma and I did. If I do anything you don't like, just signal me and I will stop."

She paused, looked and looked me in the eyes and said. "Rhubarb?" I shook my head. She carried on. "Amber?" again I shook my head. "Green?" I nodded. I had given her complete control.

Sandy didn't hang around. I don't think she wanted to give me a second to think about this. On that she took hold of a free end of the tie holding my knees together and pulled, it came free she did the same with my ankles. My legs were free very quickly. She slid me into the centre of her sofa. Then she very quickly tied one ankle and secured it to one of the front legs of the sofa and then the same with the other one. My skirt had ridden up to my waist, apart from my granny knickers I was now completely open to her, and they were sopping wet.

That was when her phone rang, she stood up, smiled at me and went and picked it up. "It's Harry, I had better answer this."

I could only hear one half of the conversation.

"Hello sweetheart, how's your golf going?

"That's good, how's Roger?

"Is he, tell him she's fine, she's here with me. She's a little tied up at the moment."

"Of course I'm joking sweetheart. We both had a bit too much to drink so she's staying here the night. She's having a little kip at the moment."

"I'll tell her to phone Roger as soon as she can. Tell him there's nothing to worry about."

"Is he, that's good, is that what he wanted to talk about whilst you were away?"

"Excellent news. OK mum's the word. Enjoy your golf, don't drink too much tonight or you won't be able to see the ball in the morning. See you Sunday afternoon sweetheart, love you." She hung up.

She looked at me. "You haven't answered your phone. Roger is worried about you. You really should answer your phone when your boyfriend phones you. You couldn't, you were tied up, Oh well never mind." She giggled at me.

She giggled and knelt down in front of me again, she seemed to spend a lot of time there. She picked up the bigger vibrator of the two and turned it on. She started moving up the inside of my exposed thigh, oh boy. I could feel it starting. I just closed my eyes. The higher she got, the more intense the feelings. She started rubbing it over my granny knickers. She couldn't see where she was aiming but she made contact with my clit a couple of times. It didn't take her long to work out where it was under my knickers. She was teasing me. I started thrusting back up into her and she just moved the vibrator further away.

Bugger. Sandy stood up and walked away into the kitchen, she came back after a few seconds. She had one hand behind her back, what was she hiding? I was still coming down, I hadn't come yet and the feelings were starting to subside.

She pulled out the pair of scissors, I guessed what was going to happen next. Using the scissors, she cut the sides and the bottom of my knickers. "They were awful anyway, I'll lend you a pair to go home in much nicer than those."

Now I was completely exposed and there was absolutely nothing I could do to her if she wanted to put that vibrator inside me, and a bit of me wished she would, the other bit of me was scared. Then she did something completely unexpected. She eased my pussy lips apart and leaned forward and licked my clit. It was a bit too gentle, but still it nearly sent me through the roof. She looked at me and said, "Rhubarb?" She was giving me an out but that wasn't fair. I was so wound up I needed her to finish what she started. So I shook my head, she smiled and bent down starting to lick my clit again. She was still too gentle, I kept thrusting my hips up to her, trying to make the lick firmer, but she pulled away. It was just like me and Roger he would do exactly that, but he had learnt to keep his firm ​​administrations of my clit longer.

I was almost coming when she pulled away. I saw her get two fingers and start to play with my clit, I felt them slowly start to enter my pussy. A look passed across her face, and she took her fingers away and picked up the small vibrator and used that over my clit and then very firmly but gently pushed it inside me. I closed my eyes again. I wanted to watch but couldn't, my eyes suddenly flew open as I felt the other vibrator being gently played over my clit. I was gone. I don't know how many times I came, they just rolled from one to another. When I realised I was coming down I opened my eyes. Sandy had moved away from me. She was sitting opposite me in an armchair, her vibrator buzzing away as she used it on herself. She saw me looking.

She stopped what she was doing and came across to me and said. "You shouldn't watch your big sister do this." She took a black scarf from her toy bag and blindfolded me. The noise started up again. I could hear the volume changing, I assumed she was pushing it in and out of herself. I could hear her moaning. I think she was nearly as loud as I was. The moaning stopped but the buzzing sound was joined by another one. I had a vision in my head of one vibrator inside her and the other one playing with her clit just like she had done to me. All of a sudden there was a muffled moan and a lot of heavy breathing, that made me randy again.

I felt the blindfold being removed. I looked up and there was Sandy. She had the other ball gag in her mouth. She was smiling around it. She pulled my head forward and started to unbuckle my ball gag. She again massaged my jaw after pulling the gag out. After a little while of doing that, she untied my legs, gently turned me round and untied my wrists and elbows. I'm sure it was the first time I'd seen my hands in a couple of hours, and what a couple of hours that had been.

But I was still randy after hearing her bring herself off, she looked good with that big red ball gag in her mouth. I quickly grabbed hold of the vibrator and ran it over my clit until I came again, there was no pussyfooting around I just held it on hard. It wasn't as good as the others, but I had to finish myself off otherwise I wouldn't have slept all night.

"I think we need a drink after that and then it's time for bed. We can talk about this in the morning. You seem to enjoy it, so I think we're going shopping tomorrow."

We finished off the wine, she gathered up the toys and put them in the toy bag. We went upstairs. I headed to go to the spare room when she took my hand and said. "No, you're sleeping in my bed. But no hanky panky." Actually, the thought hadn't crossed my mind, I was too tired. She looked wide awake. I saw the paddle on the bed, picked it up and looked at her questioningly. "We tried it, but we didn't like it." She said.

We got into bed, naked as if it was the most natural thing to do to cuddle up to her. my hand found her boob. "None of that." She said firmly. "Or I will show you how useful handcuffs can be." It wasn't intentional, but her boobs are quite big. I shifted my hand.

It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

Sandra.

Mandy was soon asleep, but I was still buzzing. Oh how I wanted to touch those boobs. Yes, hypocritical I know, so I didn't. But it was hard work. She had given me complete control right from the start. I gave her the chance to use her safety signal a couple of times, but when she let me carry on, I didn't ask after a while. I concentrated on making this the best experience I could for her. I knew she was getting into it when she started pushing herself up into my tongue.