My Big Sister Pt. 01

Story Info
The adventure of me and my Big Sister.
8.6k words
4.4
36.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers

I have been criticised, maybe correctly, for putting the 'Lightning' series in the wrong category. This is a problem which many recognise with mixed categories This one could have gone into BDSM, Lesbian and at a stretch Loving Wives. However I have decided, after seeking advice, the nearest is Incest/Taboo.

Tags, Sister, Seduction, Tying up, Lesbian, Bondage, Blindfold, Gag, Incest. Cheating, Romance.

Amanda.

I was sitting with my big sister, Sandra, in a quiet corner of the wine bar, I wanted to ask her advice. She was my half-sister actually, her Dad died in a car accident a few years before I was born. My Dad married our Mum a few years after Sandy's Dad died.

She was quite a few years older than me, six to be exact. She had a lot more worldly experience than I'd had, and I wanted to ask her advice. I had already told her it was boyfriend stuff.

"Come on then my little Sis, what's this all about?"

We were already over three quarters of the way down a bottle of wine. I needed the Dutch courage. "Roger wants to do some stuff, and I'm not sure?" I leaned forward and whispered not wanting to be overheard. "He wants to get a bit kinky. We watched a film the other night and he suggested something." I didn't know how to carry on.

"Out with it." Sandy whispered to me.

"He wants to tie me up. But I don't know. What do you think, should I try it, or should I turn him down? So many questions, and no answers. It's been going around in my head all week."

Sandy leaned into me, still whispering. "One thing I can tell you, Mandy, this is not the place to talk about it. Let's go to my place, we can talk there, or yours if you're more comfortable talking about this at your home."

"The boys are away playing golf so either will do but yours is closer, and you've probably got better wine than I have." I giggled. "Yours is fine."

We didn't talk about it on the taxi ride to her place. She seemed a bit thoughtful, that was so unlike Sandy, normally you couldn't stop her talking. Never mind, I'd put her in an awkward position. We got to her place. She suggested as we were using her wine that I should pay the taxi, which seemed fair to me. By the time I had followed her indoors she had the wine open, and a couple of glasses poured. We went into the living room, sat at each end of the sofa, curled our legs underneath us, it was all very comfortable.

"Right, the first thing I have to ask." Said Sandy. "Do you trust Roger? If you don't, then you stop right now."

I had already thought about that. "I do trust him otherwise I wouldn't be here talking to you about it. I would've said no straight away."

"So, what's the problem? Go ahead with it. As long as you make a few rules, limits, safety​​ words that sort of thing just go for it."

I took a sip of wine and gave her a quizzical look. "You sound like you have some experience of this?"

She smiled at me. "Might do." She obviously did, her smile reached into her eyes. "So what's your worry?"

"After we'd seen the television programme, we had to look on the Internet about bondage and that. There is an awful lot on there, it looks very scary. I'm not sure I want all those whips and chains and things."

"Don't get mixed up with BDSM and erotic tying up, that's all I can say."

"The main worry is if we try it, he likes it and I don't? If I say yes and we give it a try and it's not for me and he wants to do more. To be honest it scares me a little and I might not be able to stand being tied up, then he will be disappointed. And then what happens if I like it and he doesn't?"

"Oh, the second one is easy, you will have to decide whether you can live without the kink or live without him. If he loves you, he will do it for you. Unfortunately, the other way round isn't as easy. No matter how much you love him, if you can't stand being restrained it will sour your relationship. If you can put up with it, use it as a treat or on special occasions, you'll be okay. It will take some work."

"How will I know if I can stand being tied up? It wasn't a game we played as children, there were no cops and robbers, Cowboys and Indians where the damsel gets tied up and has to be rescued by the hero." I paused a bit, thinking. "Thanks, you've given me something to think about. I might just have to tie myself up to see if I like it."

"Oh, I think we can go one better than that. How about I tie you up here and now. It's just you and me, you're quite safe and you can find out you can manage to be restrained. If you can't you just tell Roger, 'No' and it won't get his hopes up. If you can stand it, you can move forward with confidence, and you will know you're not going to disappoint Roger. What do you think?"

It did seem the perfect solution. She was my big sister, what could go wrong?

Sandy stood up. "Harry has lots of old ties. I'm sure we could use some of those. What do you think, shall we give it a try?"

"I'm nervous, but yes let's give it a go."

With that Sandy got up and walked upstairs I took another large drink of the wine. Even more Dutch courage.

Sandra

Oh dear, my gorgeous baby sister, half-sister, I must keep that in mind, was going to let me tie her up. It was a dream come true, she was gorgeous. I had watched her grow from a gorky little teenager into a beautiful mature woman. And she was right. I did have some experience in tying up. Well, most times it was me on the receiving end, and that wasn't a complaint. My husband, Harry, was very good at it, and with what he did when I was fully restrained.

I knew Roger. He was a big mate of Harry's. But if Mandy did like being tied up or could at least put up with it, I'm sure Roger would appreciate it.

It was at our wedding a couple of years ago that Roger met Mandy. She was my chief bridesmaid. Although she wasn't my first choice, Gemma, my best friend from university was, but she was eight and a half months pregnant. Mandy didn't mind not being chosen at first, but she was overjoyed when she was promoted to chief bridesmaid. Roger was there as an usher, as soon as the dancing started he made a beeline for Mandy. ​​18 months later they moved in together I think Mandy was waiting for an engagement ring. I wonder if that had anything to do with what she was thinking about being tied up?

I've got four of Harry's old ties from the wardrobe and took our toy bag from my bedside cabinet and put it on the end of our four-poster bed. Just in case I have a need of its content later. I could hardly keep the smile off my face as I went downstairs to my baby half-sister. Just as I got to the top step, I heard a phone ringing. It wasn't a ringtone I recognised, I had other things on my mind at the time.

Amanda.

I heard my mobile phone ringing. It was Roger's ringtone, I was about to go and get it when I saw Sandy coming down the stairs. She had a handful of ties in her hand. Bloody hell, was this really going to happen. The phone rang off. I would get Roger's answer phone message later. Sandy hadn't been gone long, but enough for me to have another drink of wine. I made sure I poured her another one. She might need some Dutch courage too.

She smiled at me. "How do you want to play this, hands in front or behind? Your choice."

"Let's try hands in front." She took my hands and crossed my wrists in front of me then wrapped one of the ties around them.

"How's that, not too tight?"

"It's very snug, it could probably be a little bit tighter. But I can get to the knot with my teeth, it doesn't feel quite right."

She reached forward and started undoing the tie. "I would have made it harder by putting the knot underneath, but you probably could have still got to it. Let's try hands behind you. If you get scared just tell me to stop."

As soon as my hands were free, I turned round and placed them behind my back. This time she put them palm to palm. I felt her wrap the tie around my wrists several times and then in between them. This was very snug and quite comfortable. I looked over my shoulder at her, she appeared to be concentrating. "I can't get out of this can I?" I said to her when she'd finished.

"Give it a try and wiggle around, I don't think you'll get free. Let's make sure you are fully restrained and there is no hope of escape."

I did as she suggested I was not getting free. It felt quite comfortable, I wasn't scared at all. This might be all right.

Sandy turned me around so I was facing her. Then she said, "This is just to make sure." Then she tickled my ribs. She knows I'm ticklish there, she used to do that to me as a child. I let out a howl and I tried to get free. I couldn't. She stopped after a few seconds. I was glad of that. "See I can do almost anything to you now. But you can still run away. Shall we do your feet next?" I just nodded.

She knelt down in front of me, crossed my ankles and tied them together. She sat back on her haunches, looked at me and I must have had a quizzical look on my face because she said. "You can tie the ankles snugger if they're crossed." I found it a little frightening that she knew that, how much did she know about tying people up?

She rested her hands on my knees, tilted her head to one side slightly and asked me. "How does that feel, are you okay, do you want me to let you go or shall we carry on?"

"What more can you do?"

"There are knees and elbows yet, if you wish? You can't get away now, but they just reinforce the helplessness, especially the elbows. How are you feeling so far?"

Actually, I felt quite comfortable, this could be ​okay​ with somebody you trusted. "I'm all right, I suppose you could do anything to me now and I couldn't stop you. But please don't tickle me again."

"I won't, because you've asked me not to. so, trust me. I won't. Now knees, elbows or both?"

I smiled at her. "Let's go the whole hog, both."

She was still on her knees in front of me. She pushed my skirt up to get access to my knees, there was a little tingle when she did that. If she wanted to push her hands further, I couldn't stop her. Just that thought gave me another tingle. She's my sister, she wouldn't do that. Anyway, she was married to a man, she wasn't inclined that way.

Something else crossed my mind. "Hang on, if my knees are tied together doesn't that sort of restrict access, if you know what I mean. I thought this was supposed to be sexy?"

She paused for a while and said. "There are ways around that. But with the proper knots your lover can gain access quite quickly."

It flashed through my brain again that she knew quite a lot about this tying up business.

She quickly had my knees secured, again wrapped round and through. I noticed this time she put the knot at the front. Then I looked and saw it was the same with the ankles. I wouldn't be able to reach them. I was truly immobilised. That sent another tingle through me. Oh dear I was starting to get a buzz, that could be embarrassing. Still, I could always tell her to stop. I think we've probably done enough to know that I wasn't scared of being tied up by somebody I trusted.

She got on the sofa and spun me around so she could have access to my elbows. I felt her wrap the tie around my elbows. Then she said something to me, which I missed. I must have lost it for a few seconds. Suddenly, this was quite intoxicating. "Sorry, what did you say I missed that?"

I thought I heard a giggle and then she said. "I have got to pull these tight, but it mustn't hurt. So, tell me when it starts to get uncomfortable."

I felt my elbows being drawn together. What struck me most of all was it made my boobs stick out, I thought the buttons on my blouse were going to pop, but then it started to get uncomfortable, I told Sandy She slackened it off a bit and I told her to tighten it back to where it was. She did. I looked down. Wow, were my boobs really that big? My bra could hardly contain them. And that was another problem.

The tying of my elbows was quite traumatic. What was happening to me? It was a good job. I could trust my sister. When she finished, she slid round in front of me and put her hands on my thighs above where she had tied my knees together. I really wish she hadn't done that. The tingles were getting to places where they shouldn't when your sister touched you.

She looked me deeply in the eyes and asked how I was feeling. I told her I was okay, and it wasn't really uncomfortable, In fact it was quite nice. I had no control over what happened so I couldn't feel guilty. I gave myself a little wiggle to make sure. I had to stop. I was frightened the buttons on my blouse were coming undone.

Sandy smiled at me, a lovely warm comforting smile. "You are completely under my control now, my beautiful little sister. I can do anything to you I like. Well almost. You just have to say the word 'stop' and I will."

She smiled away and she reached up and started undoing the buttons of my blouse. "I don't want these flying off all over the place, we had better relieve the tension."

Oh dear, her hand brushed my boobs. That was another shiver through my body. I hope she didn't see it, that would be embarrassing.

She got a few buttons undone, she looked up at me. "A front clasp bra. You naughty girl. what were you hoping for?"

That was what I was worried about, I could almost see where she was coming from. "It's not what you think, I just find them easier than struggling around the back. Most of my bras are front coupling." I smiled. "And Roger likes them, if you know what I mean."

"What about you?"

I was going to give a little bit away here to my big sister. "Oh, I like them as well, I love it when he plays with my boobs." Instantly I felt a bit guilty, had I given away too much? You know TMI.

Sandy just smiled at me again and asked if I'd like a drink of wine. It would give me time to think so I said yes, she lifted the glass up to me. She was very careful, she didn't give me more than I wanted. I was actually quite comfortable. Maybe it was time to push it a little bit further. When watching the videos, we saw a thing called a hog tie. I suggested to Sandy that we might try that, gently. She looked aghast.

"Oh no not yet, you can try that with Roger. I think you want erotic bondage. You're tied up and you can't stop your lovers' ministrations. So there is no guilt, you can have as many orgasms as you like because you are not in control. Roger is."

That seemed to make sense. I had always felt a pang of guilt when Roger had his head between my thighs and he brought me off, he was very good at that. I think it was a slight rub off from Mum's religious beliefs. Was I allowed to have this much pleasure? It was so good it must be wrong. But if I had no control over it, if I was tied up, I could just lay back and enjoy it. That sounded good to me.

Sandy was sitting next to me. "Just to push it a little further, how about a gag and a blindfold? The blindfold won't let you see the pleasure coming, and from what I've read the gag helps keep the pleasure in."

"What have you been reading to find that out?"

"Just stuff, women's magazines, you know."

I wondered what magazines she was reading to find that out? "Yes, okay, sounds different. I guess Roger will want to try those things, especially the blindfold, I might as well get used to it with you, so there are no shocks."

"Think about safe words whilst I'm getting more stuff."

Sandra.

I rushed upstairs. My gorgeous baby half-sister was sitting in my lounge completely tied up, and she was going nowhere till I untied her, I made sure of that.

And those boobs, mine are good, probably a bit too large for my body, Harry loves them. But hers are fantastic, exactly the right size and firm, I managed to touch them as I undid the buttons of her blouse. The sight of them in that bra. I wanted to take hold of them, but I resisted.

I also resisted kissing that pretty face, those luscious lips. I so much wanted to kiss her.

I had to go to the bathroom and wash myself down there. I could smell my arousal. I just hoped Mandy didn't smell it. I nearly came as I washed myself. After I was dry, I hurried downstairs. I picked up some more ties, the blindfold, gag and vibrator. I couldn't walk in carrying a vibrator, Mandy would see it. So, I slipped it into the rear of my knickers. I was tempted to turn it on and use it on myself, but I had been away long enough, and I was clean down there, I would just smell again.

Amanda.

As soon as Sandy left, I had time to take stock. My skirt had ridden up to almost the top of my thighs, then I realised I could smell my arousal. My pussy was buzzing, and it was soaking. I was glad I was wearing my granny knickers. Hopefully they would soak up the juices and Sandy wouldn't smell it? Bloody hell I was sitting on my sister's sofa, tied up with an ache for sex. I tried to get my hands around the front to pull my skirt down, and maybe play with myself a bit. That was when I realised how tied up I was. The elbows being together stopped almost all movement of my arms.

I heard Sandy coming downstairs, she had a bunch of ties in her hand and what looked like an airline sleep mask, I assumed that was the blindfold. She was walking a bit funny, but I was more concerned about how I smelt. I tried to look calm, I certainly didn't feel it.

She knelt down in front of me and put her hands on my thighs. I really wished she hadn't done that. I asked her to pull my skirt down, she ignored me as she said to me. "Have you thought about safe words?"

I hadn't, but I had picked up from the bondage videos Roger and I had watched about the traffic light system. Red, amber, green. I explained that to Sandy, she smiled and said that would work, but I told her I wanted to use Rhubarb instead of red, as I hated Rhubarb. She asked about when I was gagged. I hadn't thought about that, but it struck me that she said 'when' not 'if'. Again, I went back to the videos Roger and I had watched and explained the head shaking plus humming 'God save the Queen' and clicking my fingers. She was happy with that. But I do wish she would take her hands from my thighs.

Smiling at me, I think she was enjoying this little game, she asked. "Blindfold or gag first? May I suggest blindfold, then if you don't like it, you can still easily speak."

That seemed sensible to me. "Okay blindfold first, then the gag. But please give me time to settle down. And could you do me a favour? Could you pull my skirt down please?"

"Right blindfold first, then you tell me when you're ready for the gag. Your skirts fine, don't worry about it. You've got fantastic legs, especially tied together like that."

She was still smiling at me. I don't think she noticed the aroma that's coming from my nether regions. Perhaps I could smell it because I was breathing so heavily, sometimes just through my nose. Sandy seemed quite calm.

I swung around a bit so Sandy could get on the sofa behind me. She asked me if I was ready. I said I was and closed my eyes. I felt something come down over my face, but it was a little strange it seemed to tuck under my nose. It was very cool, it felt and smelled like leather.

I felt it being knotted behind my head. Sleep masks have elastic bands. I felt Sandy's arms go around me and she whispered in my ear. "Are you OK sweetie? I suspect it's a bit strange, do you just want to sit here and get used to it?"

"Yes, I think so, just give me a couple of minutes. It's strange not being able to see. This blindfold smells of leather. Is it leather?"

"Yes, it's a special one, don't you like it?"

"Yes, I do, it feels nice, soft, sort of comforting, it's just not what I was expecting."

"You tell me when you're ready for the gag."

I just sat there, she had her arms wrapped around and I felt her undoing some more buttons on my blouse.

LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers