My Big Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
My Big Sisters and my adventures carry on.
11.9k words
4.58
17.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers

This Part 2 of my Big Sisters and my adventures into tying up.

The Sex Shop

Pt 2

Amanda

The following morning I was awakened by a kiss on the cheek. Sandy was there with a cup of tea. I had pleasant dreams all night, Roger, Sandy and Harry were all part of them. Sandy asked me about breakfast? I said just tea and toast would be fine to me. She gave me a bathrobe and told me it would be ready in five minutes.

I had a quick wash and brushed my teeth. I made my way downstairs. Tea and toast were waiting for me. ​​she tilted her head to one side slightly, I had never noticed how attractive that was. "So, you think you can stand being tied up and teased?" She asked.

"Oh, I think so. You're right it does take away the guilt, that was probably one of the best nights I ever had. I think Roger and I are going to have some fun."

"I'm sure you are, but I think we need to do a little shopping, so you're prepared for your games with Roger."

"Like what?"

"Well, some soft rope, maybe some handcuffs and some scarves. I think you and Roger should buy the gag and proper blindfolds yourselves, make it a bit of an adventure."

"Why can't we just use ties like you did last night?"

"You can, but by buying the rope yourself, you show Roger your willingness to do this and how much you trust him, the same with the handcuffs. By the way don't use tie wraps or zip ties as some people call them. They're bloody painful and a pain to get off. Right go and get dressed, I left you a pair of knickers out. We have got a bit of a drive. There is a sex shop in town, but I don't want to be seen going into that one, so we're going to Southampton."

We chatted about mundane stuff on the way across to Southampton, it was about an hour or so. I think Sandy was trying to put me at ease. I still had lots of things going around in my head about what happened last night.

Eventually I plucked up courage. "Sandy, what do you and Harry get up to?"

"Sorry sweetie, that's between me and my husband. I will give you tips and help, but what we get up to is our secret." She glanced at me. "The same as what we get up to this weekend, mostly."

Then I asked something that had been going round in my head. "Does he know about your 'affection' for me?"

"Heaven forbid. No. He knows about me and Gemma. But as soon as I took up with him, I dropped the sexy side of her." She smiled. "Although, I think he was hoping for a kinky threesome in the early days."

We parked the car in a retail park and Sandy took me to a large curtain shop. Now I was confused, until we ended up standing next to a rack of multi coloured rope, the sort of stuff used as edging or tie backs on curtains. I felt it, it was soft. We talked about colours, she suggested Red, Black and White. Bold colours. What surprised me was she picked up about 25 metres of each.

As we left the shop, I asked her. "Why so much?"

"You can have too little, but not too much. You will have to cut them into usable lengths. About two metres for wrists and ankles, a bit longer for elbows and thighs. You and Roger can have fun working that out. We'll measure the ones that Harry ties me spread eagled to the bed tonight so you can make sure you have enough for that. And don't forget to seal the ends to stop them fraying, Sellotape will do, but if you can get some of that tube stuff that shrinks when heated is the best."

We went into a large department store and bought a couple of black scarves. I knew what they were for.

We left the car there and got on a bus into the centre of town. Sandy seemed to know where she was going, I had the Idea it wasn't her first trip to this shop. She dragged me into a pub. It was just past one o'clock, a bit early I thought to start drinking. She went to the bar and came back with what looked like an orange juice for her, something clear with ice in a short glass for me and a couple of packets of crisps.

"Get that down you, I'm guessing this is your first trip to a sex shop?"

I nodded. "What's this?" I asked lifting the short glass.

"Dutch courage, a large Vodka tonic and not too much tonic. Just the one drink. Trust me."

She'd had me tied, gagged and blindfolded yesterday and gave me several massive orgasms and that turned out all right so why not. She was my big sister, what could go wrong? I think I thought that yesterday and look what happened.

We got to the sex shop, it looked clean and bright, not seedy at all like I was expecting. But I was nervous as we walked in, Sandy took my hand and led me in.

The female shop assistant was at the counter, she just looked at us and smiled and went back to what she was doing. Thank goodness for that, I was dreading a sleazy man or something like that.

We went and had a look at the racks of lingerie, there was nothing there that I liked until we got to the corsets. I knew Roger liked them, although we hadn't got round to getting one for me yet. Sandy picked up something shiny and held it up to herself. It was a lace up back PVC underbust corset.

"Look good?"

"Yup."

"It would look better on you though. What's your waist?"

"26 inches."

She looked at the shop assistant. "Excuse me, do you have one of these in a ​​24 waist?"

"But I'm a 26 waist."

"Trust me, a 24 inch waist will look much nicer."

"Certainly, and do you want a 26 for yourself?" The shop girl asked.

"Why not, then we can be matching sisters, how cute."

The shop girl disappeared out the back, whilst she was out we made our way across to the glass cabinet. There were both leather and metal handcuffs in there. Sandy looked at me and said. "We didn't get a chance to try the handcuffs last night, I think we should try them now, I'm sure the girl is very discreet. What do you think?

"I'm not sure, but I like the look of the leather ones. They look quite comfortable."

"Oh they are, but it's a bit expensive if Roger doesn't like this tying up thing. Metal ones are cheaper, at least Harry and I could have them off you and you haven't wasted too much money."

That seems sensible. I didn't tell her that I might have not tried the handcuffs last night, but she did.

The shop girl came back with two corsets. "There's a changing room back there if you'd like to try them on." Sandy's face lit up. I'm sure mine was bright red. It certainly felt like it.

"Excellent, thank you." Said Sandy. "Can we be a little cheeky? My baby sister here and her boyfriend want to try tying up. But she's a bit nervous about it. I have a little bit of experience in that, so I'm helping her out. We've got a bit of rope for them but can we try on a set of those handcuffs whilst we're in the changing room. She doesn't want to disappoint her boyfriend." The shop girls face was still deadpan. I don't think she believed one word of that. Even though it was absolutely true. Her face gave nothing away.

"Certainly not a problem, I'll get a set for you." With that she got some keys, opened the case and gave me the handcuffs. I was almost afraid to touch them.

Sandy gave me a gentle tug. "Come on scaredy cat, let's go and try on Roger's and Harry's surprise." She guided me towards the changing room. The shop girl didn't tell her where it was. But she headed straight towards it. She'd definitely been here before.

Once we were into the changing room it took Sandy no time to get her clothes off, she put the corset around her waist and asked me to tighten the laces. I've got it as tight as I could but there's still a big gap down the back. There was a big mirror there and looking over her shoulder she looked fantastic. When she turned around it was even better. I hoped I would look that good.

"Right, your turn, get that blouse and skirt off."

I was still a bit nervous, but she helped me. She went to undo my bra, but I told her that that was staying on. I held up the corset to myself, whilst she did up the laces. There was a lot of tugging and pulling. She almost pulled me off my feet. It was a bit tight, but when I looked in the mirror I did look at least as good if not better than Sandy. The waist clinched in nicely, but breathing was difficult.

"Now the handcuffs, hands in front." I held them out and she quickly ratcheted them closed around my wrists. They weren't tight. She did something strange. She gave me the key and told me to unlock myself, it was a little fiddly to start with, but I managed it. "See you can get out. Now let's try them behind." She unlocked the other cuff and went into her handbag and pulled out a pair of gloves. The ones I saw her wearing last night. "Put these on, they'll protect your wrists." I did.

I felt I was being dragged along at speed, my insides were on a rollercoaster, and not just my insides. As soon as I had the gloves on, she spun me round and put the handcuffs on again, over the cuff of the gloves, like I had seen her wear last night. I felt they were a little tighter than they were in front but still comfortable. She held the key up in front of me. "I've made them a bit tighter to stop them flopping around, now try to get free again. When you do this at home, have a piece of string wrapped around the key and wrap your fingers round it so if you drop it, you can get it again. If you drop it now, I'll pick it up."

I tried, it was more difficult, but with practice I would be able to manage it. Sandy was trying to make the handcuffs seem not so scary. It was working.

I looked at myself in the mirror, then the absurdity of the situation struck me. Here I was in a sex shop in Southampton, wearing a PVC waist cinching corset, my hand handcuffed behind me and my big sister who had given me several orgasms last night standing in front of me holding the key to the handcuffs. Now I know why Sandy got me that double Vodka.

She came towards me and kissed my right cheek and cupped my left breast, it felt good. Then she whispered into my left ear. "I so much want to play with your boobs, but you said the bra stays on, so it stays on."

She pulled back and looked into my eyes, I thought she was going to kiss me on the lips and I wanted her to when we heard the shop girl. "Hu hum, is everything alright in there, it's gone a bit quiet?"

Sandy recovered first. "Yes, thank you, we'll take both the corsets."

I piped up. "And two pairs of handcuffs please." Sandy smiled at me.

Sandy got the handcuffs off, and we took the corsets off and got dressed quickly. I think my face had returned to its normal colour, almost.

Whilst the shop girl was putting out purchases in a bag, I found myself looking at the wide range of vibrators in a showcase. There were so many, and I only had one. There was an odd angled shaped one. Sandy turned up beside me.

"What's that angled thingy?"

"It's a strapless strap on."

"A what?"

"The short length goes up inside the lady and the other sticks out like a cock." She paused. Looking at me she said. "Shall we get one?"

I stared at it. If I say 'yes' it was almost as if I was giving her permission to use it on me. Then a thought struck me, she said I could tie her up, maybe I could use it on her. No, she was my big sister.

Sandy leaned into me and said quietly. "I know you can keep a secret. You must really keep this one. Harry wants to try it up the bum. That one's not too big, I think it's a bit smaller than Harry." Then I think she realised what she had just said, a bit too much intimate detail. She went bright red but carried on. "What do you think?"

I looked at her. "The choice is yours, but you're not using it on me." She pulled a pouty face. I think she may have been a little disappointed.

She went to the shop girl and asked if she could see the strapless strap on. The shop girl glanced at me, and she suggested that the one with a couple of vibrators in might be a better choice. Sandy seemed to agree, as long as it wasn't any bigger than the one she had already seen. So that was popped in the bag as well. The shopgirl suggested that as the corsets had suspenders, a couple of pairs of stockings wouldn't go amiss, so they went in as well.

We went back into the pub, I got the drinks this time. Although she was driving I got her a vodka and tonic, she probably needed it. I had another large one. It was soon time for the bus back to the retail park. As we left the pub I was carrying the bag and I wondered what tonight will bring?

Sandy was uncharacteristically quiet on the bus ride back. She spent her time looking out the window. She was fidgeting. Was she planning on what to do this evening? I was.

Sandra.

If you had told me 2​​4 hours ago that I would be sitting on a bus with my half sister with a bag of sex and bondage toys, I would have thought you stark raving bonkers. But here we are doing just that. I was having problems getting it through my head that less than an hour ago I had her wearing a PVC corset, with her hands handcuffed behind her back, her boobs just there for the fondling. Okay, she had a bra on but that would be no hindrance. I was certain she wanted me to kiss her and I would have done it if the shop girl hadn't called out. Mandy was in my power. It started off showing her that, if you had the key, you could get out of handcuffs, but once she was secure, I had her in my power and a buzz started in my crotch. She was beautiful like that.

But, what comes next, especially as we had the strap on. It wasn't for her, it was for Harry, it was his suggestion. He'd had my bum often enough. But she'd said 'No' to me using it on her. I might ask her once more but if she still says 'no', then I won't ask again.

I hadn't told her she couldn't use it on me, I had already agreed she could tie me up. That sent another tingle through my body. I shuffled in my seat, I hope she didn't notice, I could hardly sit still. The thought of me being tied up by my beautiful half sister and not being able to stop her having her way with me. Would it be any different from the highs I got when Harry did it to me? I had a feeling I might find out. But first a few more lessons on tying up, our four-poster was going to get some new experiences tonight. Harry and my bedroom would be my classroom.

At last we pulled into the bus stop at the retail park.

Amanda.

Sandy was much more chatty as we drove home, there was no mention of this evening's plans, but the thought of the stuff on the back seat kept on thrusting itself into the front of my mind. I felt there was an elephant on the back seat. We discussed dinner and decided on a Chinese takeaway, nothing too filling or smelly, that ruled out a curry. Sandy hates curries, she can't stand the taste or the smell. She also warned me not to drink too much. Having to stop to have a pee was a real mood killer and too much alcohol was not a good idea either, just enough to lower the inhibitions a bit, but not get drunk.

We got the Chinese and went to their house. She took the stuff we brought upstairs then she set the table whilst I phoned Roger. He should have finished playing golf by now. We talked about the usual stuff. He had taken £10 off Harry this morning, which Harry won back in the afternoon. They planned to have a round in the morning and head home and be here about three ish. He asked if I was still at Harry and Sandy's place, I told him I was as we had been shopping in Southampton.

He asked if I had got anything nice? I giggled and told him he would have to wait and see. He was going to be so surprised, at least I hope so. What if he didn't like it, doubts crept into my head. Oh well there was only one way to find out. He told me he would pick me up from here. That would save Sandy driving me home in the morning.

We cleared away the plates and went and sat on the sofa. We had been careful with the wine, but we each had a glass. I was getting nervous. "How do you want to play this? Just tying up, corsets, toys?" Sandy asked.

"No corsets, I want to save that for Roger. I want to try tying you up, to get to feel the other side."

"Okay, there are some things I want to show you in our bedroom. Show you the problems of tying your lover up." She held her hand out to me, I took it, I felt a jolt when we touched hands. It could have been the nylon blouse she was wearing. She led me up to their bedroom.

I wondered if she was as nervous as I was, she didn't seem it. Her toy bag and our shopping bag were on the chair. "Firstly, my safe words are the same as yours. Right, let me show you one problem." She got on the bed, shuffled to the middle, opened her legs, realised her skirt was not allowing her to open them fully, and hunched her skirt up around her waist. She was wearing a thong. She didn't have that on in Southampton.

She opened her legs and arms wide, pointing to the corners of the bed. "The arms are fine, but with the legs tied tightly it can restrict the movement of your hips, but it is secure and feels great. And if your lover is into giving you oral sex, it's fantastic, especially if you can't move away from their ​​administrations." She said lover, not Roger. Where was she going? She flipped over so she was on her belly and stretched out. "Pussy sex is okay but, this is the best for bound bum sex." She looked over her shoulder at me. "You have tried bum sex?" I blushed. I think that gave her an answer. Roger and I had a couple of times, I wasn't a fan. But I wonder what it would be like if I was tied up? Sandy carried on. "But there's no kissing or boob play and oral is difficult."

She slid off the bed, dropped her skirt on a chair, she picked up two pieces of rope and walked to the end of the bed. "Next is the standing spread eagle. But let's do knots." She gave me one of the ropes and held her arm out. "Double it over and wrap it twice around my wrist." I did. "Now tie half a granny knot, or a reef knot. The reef knot is better." Again I did. "Now when you do the second bit of the knot don't pull all of it through, form a loop and pull that through. You should have a length you can pull to release the knot. Try it."

I did and I could see what she meant, but it was too loose, and the pull tail was far too long. Sandy smiled at me as I tried again. On the third go I got it right. She offered me her other wrist. I got that right the first time. She held her arms up to the top of the bed. "Now tie those off using the slip knot, pull it as tight as you can. I like to feel stretched." After a few goes she was satisfied with my work. "If you pulled my legs apart and tied them to the bed I would be stretched even further. Keep that in mind.

"I am completely under your control. You can do anything you like to me. But please like you, no tickling." I felt like I was still being dragged along by an express train. But now I had time to stop and think. I slowly walked up and down in front of her, looking at her. I smiled and she was completely under my control. It was a good feeling. But how do I use it? Firstly, that blouse was as stretched as she was, it was her boobs that were sticking out this time. I started undoing the buttons, when I got them undone I eased it around her boobs. Her nipples were enormous. Were they that size normally or because she was turned on. She was definitely turned on, she was breathing heavily, andI could smell arousal.

What to do next. Thinking back to what she did to me yesterday. I fetched the blindfold and I put it on her. "Oh shit, you're learning." She said, I took that as a compliment.

I got some more rope and tied her legs apart, not too far. As I passed the toy bag I picked up the vibrator. Once she was secure I turned it on so she could hear it. I had no intentions of using it on her, just yet. But that was not what she thought. She visibly jumped when she heard the sound. No I used it on myself, I was so randy. I was in charge for the moment, I had responsibilities. I stopped playing with myself, it was bloody hard work.

LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers